Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:34 pm
*eye twitches as he sees Gio wandering around the set like he is, but lets him be so long as he's out of the shot, but as soon as he pounds on the door and starts in on whatever non-sense he's speaking, he gets up and throws his director's chair in the goon's general direction* stressed

CUT!! scream

*sighs and puts Miro on "pause" while also working to erase Giovanni's intrusion from her mind*

We're in the middle of filming here, you moron! stressed
Get off the set! scream

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:53 pm
*A bit startled at first, eek instinct takes over and he draws his weapons along with his two other associates and they position themselves back to back with arms outstretched so every single angle is covered between the three of them. mad He finally sees that smart-a** mirtillo yelling his fool head off when he’s trying to secure a deal for his lovely bride. rolleyes It just figures…the smart-a** mirtillo must own this residence. stare

He picks up the chair the mirtillo threw since they probably don’t know the proper way to negotiate in the first damn place, brings it closer to him and has seat. He takes out a cigar and lights it as the other two men put away their weapons and just stand menacingly behind Mr. Giovanni on the ready. He takes a few puffs and pauses a bit before speaking.* I tinks we’s need ta come ta an comprensione…capiche? See yous Piccola dimora is in da spot for da Castello rosso.  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:21 pm
My what now? emotion_eyebrow
He is talking about the house, Quortek. Apparently he wants jabbress' *cough* mistress' castle here.
*eyetwitch*
Were you dropped on your head as a child?
This is the movie set! stressed That house is a part of this scene! And get the hell out of my chair! scream

*goes to shove Gio over, only for the other goons to point their weapons directly at him for even approaching*
The ******** is wrong with you people? emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:34 pm
*Clearly, he needs to take the bull by the horn and be very direct and explicit here. neutral He reaches into the inside of the tailored vest he’s wearing and pulls out a cigar to offer to the mirtillo.* Yous gotta moves dat piccola dimora so dat Dolce Cosa’s castello rosso can avviare la costruzione…capiche? ‘Ol Gio’s gonna do’s your a solid an calls in da equipaggio di demolizione ta get da balls rollin dere. Considera quen segno di buona fede…eh?! cool *Whips out his phone and starts dialing.*  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:18 pm
*slaps the cigar out of Gio's hand and soon hears the clicking of the other goons releasing the safety on their weapons. But rather than backing down, he just gets more in Gio's face. He's got a cleric on set so he might as well confront the bonehead even if it does get him shot.*
THIS. IS. A. MOVIE. SET. scream
*suddenly sympathizes with Woody trying to get through to Buzz Lightyear in the first Toy Story movie* stare
That house...
*gestures wildly at it*'
...is going to be gone in a couple of scenes and a new set is going to be in its place. stressed The area for actors is over there!
*points to where the trailers are*

Actually, you know what? Talking to you at all is just a waste of time anyway since you've clearly got the intellectual capacity of a 3 year old stare
*takes some keys out of his pocket and jingles them in front of Gio's face*

Look at the shinies! You like how they jingle, huh?
*tosses them to the side*
Why don't you go play with that while the grown-ups work, eh?

*pats Gio on the cheek*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:13 pm
*had wandered into the kitchen of the cottage while Ryzan and Miro talked, and was about to return to the other room when the Italian guy started pounding on the door, shouting*
User Image
*sits down right where she was, tail flicking from side to side* cat_stare

*waits for action to be called to get back into character*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:04 am
*Unbeliveable!! This mirtillo just wasted a perfectly good cigar and it pains him to watch it fall to the floor as bits of the brown wrap flake off and fall haphazardly in the vicinity of impact to the ground. Tragic. gonk

He tucks his phone away and calmly watches this mirtillo flip out. He listens to every single word because in his experience and expertise, its times when others are pushed to the brink and become unhinged…THAT is when you finally get some answers. cool

Well, well…NO WONDER the guys missed the small cottage, it was a temporary structure and he won’t have to arrange to have the building demolished at all. whee How fortunate!! Problem solved. cool The castello rosso can go right in the place where its suppose to be! This is seriously the easiest job he’s ever been on…thing are going smooth as butter around here and he’s not even had to whack a single soul yet. wink

He was just about to get out the money clip which holds all the "big bills" and reward the mirtillo for coming clean when he’s distracted by the jingling of keys. eek His eyes do follow as they are tossed and hit the ground. He probably would have let the insults slide off too because the mirtillo came clean. But, this mirtillo did the ONE thing you just don’t do. You’s don pat ‘ol Gio on da face an not lose some digits. evil He stands, motions with his head to have one of the goons retrieve the keys as they could be to something of interest. He steps closer to the mirtillo, reaches out and grabs his shirt, ascot and collar of his vest tightly into his fist so he cannot escape. Moving way too quickly to lift the mirtillo completely off the ground, he thrusts the other fist directly into his face at a rate of speed to give him a quick poke…just enough to leave a mark or break his nose. Generous in his book due to the information he gave up, but just enough to have a learning moment for the mirtillo.

He lets the mirtillo go and points at him forcefully. No need to raise his voice, but he does speak sternly.* ‘Ol Gio’s gonna be back an dat castello rosso a bedda be rottura del terreno…capiche? mad *The three Italian men head to the black car they arrived in and as he makes his call to his lovely Dolce Cosa to inform her of the situation over here, he makes a mental note that this isn’t a done deal just yet, he’s got to follow up.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:56 am
*stumbles as the goon lets him go, holding his bleeding, broken nose*
sonofa... stressed

*swings back blindly, but misses as Gio and his men walk away. While it pisses him off that he didn't get a chance to retaliate, it's admittedly a relief that idiot is gone, and hey, at least he didn't get shot.*

Oi, Ry! scream

*gets his bearings and heads into the cottage set piece*
I'm going to need Mir for a sec sweatdrop

Gi ussta! eek
*rushes over to his husband and moves his hand away to see how bad it is*
What happened? Are you alright? gonk

It's fine, Ry. Nothing a quick heal won't fix.
Psy clearly didn't pick this guy for his brains, that's for sure stare

*suddenly becomes very serious as he holds Tes' face*
Should I kill him? stare

*smirks*
Tempting, but probably not. Even without a cleric, this probably wouldn't be that big of a deal... except, you know.... I kind of need to see...
*vision continues to get more blurry as his face slowly swells*

I think I should still kill him though. stare
Maybe after the movie. I don't think Psy would be in the mood to finish it after burying him.
What if she never found the body?
*laughs*
God, I love you, you know that? But again, no.
Just wake Mir for a heal and we'll get back to shooting.

*sighs*
Very well, then.

*snaps Miro out of her daze and points her in Tes' direction.*

*blinks and looks around, not sure where she is or how she got there*
Wha? Where..? Eep! eek
*sees Tes with a busted face and cleric instincts kick in. Questions can be asked later after healing... or so she thought. As soon as Tes was healed up, everything suddenly went blank again*

*puts the cleric back where she was and returns to the kitchen area of the cottage*

Alright, places everyone! scream
*double checks that his nose is where it's supposed to be on the walk back to his chair and sits. He waits a minute or two for the whole crew to get back where they need to be and ready to go*

Action! scream

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:36 pm
User Image
*gives Ryzan a blank stare even after he's released her from the effects of mesmerization* neutral
*gets nervous for a moment that so much meddling due to interruptions had somehow broke her*
Erm... sweatdrop .. is jasmine tea to your liking, miss?

Eh?
*blinks at the question*
Y-Yes, thank you, Mr. Vixtul.

*draws in a sharp breath, staring daggers at her*
Duchess Vixtul sweatdrop
*smiles warmly at her correction, both because of being "in character" and also relieved that she at least appeared to be functioning normally*
Excellent whee
*starts scooping loose leaves into an infuser*
User Image
Ano... Duchess Vixtul?
Yes, my dear?
Wouldn't "Duke" actually be the proper title? sweatdrop

*slams the spoon he was holding down on the counter, but keeps an affable smile and even tone*
Am I to understand that you believe such a brutish sounding word is better suited to one such as I?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:19 pm
*returns to the living room and jumps onto the fireplace mantel, sitting on one end and smiling down at Miro*
User Image  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:51 pm
User Image
Brutish? N-No, that's not it sweatdrop
Miro thought that "Duchess" was for females and "Duke" was for males, so you being male...

*scoffs as he pours water into the teapot, cigarette dangling from the corner of his lips*
Words do not have sexual organs and thus cannot biologically be male or female, nor do they have the consciousness required to have a preference.

Well, yes, but the meanings of the words can be male or female.
Words only have the meaning we give them. For instance, what do you think the word "flat" is?
Flat? confused
*scratches her chin, a bit confused by this question*
Flat is an adjective, to mean something... well... flat sweatdrop Like the floor.
*runs her foot along the floor to demonstrate its smooth surface*

See, I would say that it is a shoe. Others might say it is an apartment, a land form, a symbol in music or a number of other things.
Miro supposes it's all those things too... sweatdrop
Only suppose? emotion_eyebrow User Image
Er... it is also those things, but context tells you which they mean. 3nodding
Precisely. And in this context, does the use of "Duchess" instead of "Duke" at all confuse you about my position?
Not... really...
Then it is inconsequential which I choose to adopt as far as understanding goes. I happen to find "Duchess" more pleasant to the ear and on the tongue, so it is the more appropriate of the two to use considering that I, too, can be quite pleasant to such organs... and then some wink

*chokes on the water he was drinking* sweatdrop
He's not wrong sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:25 pm
{{Starting to notice my tense kind of wanders sometimes while writing because the wattpad version is written in past tense while roleplay is written in present, which also makes me flip between the two during clean up and editing emotion_facepalm Instead of taking the time to keep fixing it on the roleplay posts, just going to leave it for the clean up. I'm behind schedule enough as it is crying }}
User Image
*makes a face of discontent as she isn't very confident in his conclusion and understanding of how language works, but neither is she in her ability to win such an argument against him, so silence seemed the best course of action. sweatdrop Although, it would be nice if he took the same casual stance about the use of words when it came to her rather than only applying it to his personal aesthetics.

While Ryzan finished preparing the tea and brought it over, she looked around the room for anything else to talk about and paused when she spotted Kits looking at her with a wide smile*
Your kitty seems to smile a lot. Miro doesn't think she has seen a cat smile quite like that before. She didn't think they even could.

*glances over at Kits while taking a drag from his cigarette*
She's a cheshire cat. They all can and often do.

Ah! So she's a she!
*gives Kits an apologetic look*
Miro's sorry for calling you Mr. Kitty, earlier. She didn't know!

Not knowing things is something you are quite familiar with.User Image

*feels like he was insulting her again, but his otherwise gracious temperament made it difficult to want to contradict him.*
So there are other cheshire cats?

*body tenses up for a brief second at this question*
... yes.
*exhales a lung full of smoke and ashes into a tray on the table between them*
Including Kits here, there are two that frequent Wonderland, though I would strongly advise you to stay away from the other one.

EH? eek
*turns again to Kits, the rest of what Ryzan said just fading away into the background*
Miro's boss has the name Kits too! You've got so much in common with her! surprised Miro would offer to take you back to meet her, but she doesn't know how to get back sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:58 pm
There you go not knowing things again.
*blows out a small cloud of smoke toward the cleric*

*points to a crew member and snaps*
Smoke machine. Now.

User Image
*goes into another mini sneezing fit, noticing afterward how the room seems to be gradually filling up with smoke.*
Could you... maybe... open a window perhaps? sweatdrop
*tries to fan the smoke away from her face with her hands*

Impossible.
*takes another long drag*

Impossible? gonk But why!? gonk
*looks around the room, ready to open the first window she sees herself despite what he may say, but soon comes to find that there are no windows*
Wha? Miro could have sworn she saw windows from the outside! Where did they go?

Those are just exterior decorations. Having them come all the way through would be horrid. Even with dark curtains, sunlight would try to sneak its way in to harass me talk2hand It is better this way.

*goes into another sneezing fit as he's talking, eyes starting to water*
It's suffocating! crying This place is too small for this much smoke!

*snaps the cigarette holder between his fingers at her calling the place "too small", staring at the girl intensely while struggling to maintain a smile*
Goodness, how clumsy of me.
*wriggles the cigarette out of the end of it and puts it to his lips directly, discarding the broken long holder*
I assure you, the size of my home is more than adequate to satisfy one's needs.

Except the need to breathe! gonk
*it may seem rude to say such things, but the increasing lack of fresh air was starting to get to her. Since her arms and hands didn't seem to be doing much to clear her immediate area, she decided to dig in her hip bag and get out the paper fan she found earlier to better assist. However, as soon as she unfolded it and began to wave it around, Ryzan grabbed her wrist roughly*

User Image
You dirty thief!
*snatches the fan right out of her hand*
I invite you into my home and this is the gratitude I get? To be pick-pocketed!?

What!? No! Miro didn't steal anything! gonk She founded it! Honest!

Found it on my person, no doubt! talk2hand You know, I have had quite enough of you. Get out of my sight!

W-Wait! This is all a big misunderstanding gonk

I said...
*stands and grabs the cleric by the arm, dragging her to the door*
GET OUT! scream

*swings the door open and pushes her out, slamming the door behind her*

*trips and falls off the porch, getting a nasty gash on her knee as a sharp rock breaks her fall*
Ouchies crying

CUT!! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:00 pm
Jeez, couldn't you've been a little easier there, Ry?
*reopens the door and peeks out, finding the cleric sitting there holding her injured leg*
Gi ussta sweatdrop My apologies. I suppose I got swept up in the moment sweatdrop

Only suppose? emotion_eyebrow
*sticks his tongue out at his husband as he goes to take a seat next to him*
Well, we're going to need to reshoot that exit to get a better angle on it, and I'd prefer you didn't throw her next time. Injuries on the set cost money stare
She will heal. talk2hand
Yes, but her costume won't.

*stands to make an announcement to the crew*
Alright everyone, break for about an hour and we'll finish up with this set afterward.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:15 pm
*wanders around until she discovers that Mitri has her clothes, and after a few tries, gets him to take them to wardrobe so she can change back to normal*

*goes straight back to the catering table to get a drink* Ah, that's better.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games