Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Hidden in Plain Sight [Tokyo Mew Mew] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:43 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skylar had been staring up at the blossoms just admiring their beauty that she didn't see what Daniel did next. When he picked a flower and carefully placed it in her hair as she blushed slightly. Soon her cheeks were rosy from when he dubbed her queen of the sakura kingdom. Soon she had giggled softly when he bowed playfully to her. "MMM... Whoever will be my knight?" she teased him with a smile. She walked past him deeper into the forest with the blossoms in the night.

Soon Skylar hadn't sensed a Chimera before she was slapped across landed her back against a tree. Soon a giant paw pressed her against a tree as she was struggling to breath. "Run... Daniel." she breathed out. Soon a male she had been fighting against appear with a smirk. He leaned close to Skylar as the flower fell from her hair that Daniel had placed. "So I finally find you foxy... And to be near the man I am looking for." he teased. Snapping his fingers as the hand pressed harder causing Skylar to scream in pain.

"Don't... You dare... Hurt him." she hissed out. She used her hands to try to relieve the pressure knowing she wouldn't be able to breath if it continues. Soon she felt more pain through her body.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:55 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Daniel smirked a bit as Skylar teasingly pondered who her knight would be "Well, I am quite qualified, if my queen would care to have me." he chuckled lightly. He followed after her as she led the way into the forest. Distracted by the sakura trees and their queen, Daniel sensed the chimera a moment to late, as it knocked Skylar away from him. Luckily for him, not many people were around, and the ones that were were fleeing in terror from the beast. Changing forms when no one was looking Talik drew his blades and quickly dashed into the beast trying to free Skylar. He knew that the day was going to well, and now the hunt for him was officially on according to the other Cyniclon.

Cyniclons

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:11 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skylar felt more happy when he wanted her as his queen, even with this chimera trying to kill her. All she could think about was protecting her knight that wanted to keep her safe. It was no use when the chimera's gripped on her tighten causing her to gasp for air. She didn't want Talik hunted and have his home of his own. However this cyniclon wanted Talik, "Why?" she gasped out before Talik came over to help free her. He moved closer to her face to whisper something she wasn't able to hear.

"Come on Foxy transform. You can fight back even more." he spoke with a grin as he floated in the air.

Briefly seeing Talik rushing to save her as she looked at the shadow of him, "Tal... Talik." she whispered. She passed out as the beast was trying to break her bones. However when one of the blades scratched the beast as it howled in pain growling at him as Skylar was falling to the ground. The cyniclon looked over at him as he sighed, "That was lame... I thought she had more spark but she just passed out." he spoke. Summoning his weapon being lance as he dove for Talik since it was to bring him in alive.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:59 am
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik grit his teeth as Skylar slumped onto the ground while he pushed the beast away. Turning to the other Cyniclon, Talik glared at him as he complained about Skylar not putting up a fight. "Why don't you just leave her out of this!?" he growled. As the man came at him with the lance, Talik blocked it with his daggers, bringing his face closer to his opponents. "Ever think that she's not the fox girl?" he spoke harshly, hoping that maybe he could get them to believe Skylar wasn't the guardian. Jumping back as the chimera lunged at him, Talik was catious to try and lead the fight away from Skylar.

((ooc: wasn't sure how much of enemy side you want me to control sweatdrop ))

Cyniclons

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:46 am
Skylar Smith

Hearing him getting upset about her involving causing her to pass out. "Why not? You do seem attached to that human. Could it be she is someone close to you?" he asked with a chuckle. Easily pushing Talik back reading his emotions seeing he was trying to convince him the fox girl was this human. "Nope. I have intel she is. Why else would she be like don't hurt him." he spoke with a smirk. However the beast lunged at Talik before the cyniclon moved away from him.

The cyniclon walked over towards the human Skylar's body. "Maybe if I hurt her enough she'll transform." he spoke before lifting his lance to try to stab her through the ground.

((ooc: With any of them feel free to control them as much as you like. smile ))

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:35 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

While holding back the chimera, Talik spotted the other cyniclon moving towards Skylar and threatening to skewer her. "Leave her alone!" he yelled. A flash of purple shot out of the nearby trees, snatching the lance away from the man before spitting it out onto the ground. Talik let out a small sigh of relief seeing the familiar purple chimera show up "Good boy Kepler!" Talik smirked to the creature that moved on all fours, the beasts tail giving a happy little flick behind itself. The cyniclon let out a small grunt of displeasure "So you have a chimera? We all figured you wouldn't because of your soft spot for this planets creatures." he smirked. "Why don't you just shut up!" Talik retorted, slicing through the enemy beasts side. Kepler took a fighting stance, ready to attack if the enemy cyniclon attacked.

User Image

Cyniclons

Kepler

User Image
User Image

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:57 pm
Skylar Smith

However when the lance was taken from the Cyniclon as he looked at his hand surprised what had happened. However he was not very happy at the sudden turn of events with Talik having a chimera of his own. "So you have a chimera? We all figured you wouldn't because of your soft spot for this planets creatures." he smirked. Summoning his lance ready to fight the chimera that stopped him from attacking the human girl.

However, Skylar began to slowly stir away as she felt weak knowing if she were to transform she wouldn't hold it for long. "Tal...ik.." she mumbled. When she began to slowly move the foot of the Cyniclon rested on her stomach making it harder to breath. She hated being defenseless as her hands tried to get it off of her.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:38 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Seeing the cyniclon step on Skylar, Talik grit his teeth "Kepler, shiusho!" he called out leaping away from the enemy chimera and quickly turning to the other cyniclon daggers ready. Dashing at him, Talik managed to get him off of Skylar, the enemy chimera leaping for Talik only to be stopped as Kepler tackled it to the ground. Standing in between the cyniclon and Skylar, Talik glared at his target, his eyes beginning to darken. "I said to leave her out of it." he spoke coldly. A moment later he rushed forward slicing out with his daggers. Kepler had the other chimera busy, and if Talik had judged correctly, Kepler should be able to win fairly easily.

User Image

Cyniclons

Kepler

User Image
User Image

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:07 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar had been so focused trying to get the enemy off of her that was making it hard to breathe. Once she was able to breathe as she looked over at Talik seeing him in between them. However she rolled to push herself up from the ground as she held an arm over her ribs to help with the pain. The Cyniclon was trying to figure out how to beat Talik to bring him in one piece while how to kill Skylar. He couldn't help to laugh at how much Talik cared about this human. "You know there will be others that will attack and kill her." he spoke snidely. He tried to fight off Talik as this was getting increasingly difficult.

Skylar held her medallion in her hands before she transformed once she stood up. Looking over at the beast that attacked her and the other one that seemed to be helping Talik. Summoning her bow as she pulled it back to release the killing shot into the chimera that hurt her. She then turned her head over to the cyniclon as she was breathing heavily with sweat starting to going down her face from the strain. "Talik... Move." she demanded ready to shoot the one that hurt her so much.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:22 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik grit his teeth "Well then I'll just have to keep teaching you all where you belong." he growled back to the other cyniclon. He had managed to cut into the other's leg making it harder for the target to move about, but in return he had gotten speared in his shoulder. Spotting the small smirk on his opponent's face, Talik knew something was wrong, and a moment later he could feel his body starting to tense and his vision starting to blur. "Gistiu." he spoke flatly the other giving a small smirk "I don't care much for her, but she was right to give me a vial." the man smirked. Talik was about to launch another attack only to stop as he heard Skylar calling out to him to move. He cast a glance over his shoulder, spotting Skylar had changed forms and was ready to fire off an arrow. He quickly jumped out of the way so Skylar had a clear shot of the enemy. Not far off, he heard the cry of the other chimera as Kepler finished it off.

User Image

Cyniclons

Kepler

User Image
User Image

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:58 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar didn't know how long she would last after she fired the arrow. She knew Talik was angry and with his pet killing the other chimera as she forced to be strong. Once Talik moved out of the way she fired an arrow that hit in the shoulder of the cyniclon. Her eyes narrowed hoping it was enough to make him leave as her eyes narrowed. She tried to see steady as the strain of pushing herself too much was getting harder. "LEAVE." she hissed at him.

[I was going to leave it to you if you want to have him disappeared or killed.]

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:31 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

The other cyniclon tried to dodge the arrow, but it was to fast for him to dodge with the injured leg. Glaring at Skylar as he held his shoulder in pain then turning his sights onto Talik "This isn't over." he hissed before teleporting away. Talik let out a small sigh "I know." he mumbled to himself, his eyes returning to their usual color. A moment later he was at Skylar's side, helping her to keep balance. "Come on, let's get you back to my place to rest." he spoke softly then turned to Kepler "Wiena" he spoke, the beast gave a nod before running off. After adjusting his hold on Skylar, Talik teleported the two of them to his home in the woods. Guiding her into one of the rooms, he helped her onto one of the beds. "I'm going to grab the med kit, stay here." he spoke softly before giving her a light kiss on the forehead and leaving the room. It didn't take him long to return with the medical supplies. "Alright, let's get you patched up." he spoke taking out what he needed.

User Image

Cyniclons

Kepler

User Image
User Image

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:07 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar narrowed her eyes at the other cyniclon before looking over at Talik once the other vanished. She was feeling dizzy as quickly she was back to her human form. She looked up at Talik when he was at her side giving him a weak smile. Nodding gently at him, "Of course... I don't think I'm in much shape to deny that." she spoke with a slight laugh before holding her side hurting. Letting him hold onto herself to take him to his home in the woods. Now lying on one of the beds as she nodded before closing her eyes gently to relax before hearing Talik come in. Nodding once again at him, "Of course. Just be gentle... If possible." she spoke to him softly.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:40 am
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

As Skylar stated to be careful, Talik smiled a bit "Of course, I would never want to harm my queen." he smiled a bit as he started to treat Skylar. He was still feeling a bit off from the poison, but he would deal with that once Skylar was taken care of and resting. After a couple of moments, a blue and purple dog like chimera with a skeletal face entered the room and let out a small yawn before sitting down next to Talik. After tending to the more serious wounds, Talik gave Skylar a quick look over. "Anything that I miss?" he asked, concern in his voice. He hated the fact that the cyniclons had figured out how much that Skylar meant to him. He hated how they knew what her normal form looked like. He brushed a loose piece of hair out of Skylar's face and gave her another light kiss on the forehead. If they went after her, they were going to have to get through him first.

User Image

Cyniclons

Kepler

User Image
User Image

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:28 am
Skylar Smith

Skylar smiled warmly at Talik hearing him call her his queen. It still made her heart flutter with happiness to be called his queen. She looked up at his face afraid to look down as he would treat her if it was too bad. A couple of times when he would touch a tender spot she would cringe and look away from him. However, hearing him asked if he missed anything as she shook her head, "No. Are you alright?" she asked softly knowing he had gotten hurt in the fight. Blushing when he kissed her forehead seeing how much he wanted to make sure she was well before tending to his own wounds. "So you have chimeras too?" she whispered softly.

DragonChild09

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces