Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Need for Escape [SAO] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:51 am
Ayleen Cohen

"We will never see each other again
After this night, our love will forever remain as a memory
With the way you looked at me for the first time
Whisper the last love to me"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ayleen was enjoying every bite of it now wishing she had gotten a couple more. However when he spoke about getting something on her face as she used her hand to find it. However when he removed the chocolate from her face as she blushed never expecting Sigma to wipe it off her. "No. It's okay, you were just trying to help." she spoke with a smile. She finished her taiyaki as she looked over at Sigma wondering if he had gotten even more embarrassed about it than she had.

DragonChild09
Lucas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:41 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma felt a small wave of relief as Ayleen didn't seem to mind his previous action, and nodded a bit as she mentioned him just wanting to help. Helping was what he was made for. As the two finished up the taiyaki, Sigma smiled and gently took her hand into his "Let's see what else is going on here!" he spoke happily. Festivals were always such a great way to lift people's spirits, all around you could see smiles and hear the laughter of the people. He was glad that Ayleen seemed happier here and he was glad that he was able to be with her.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

PKers : Player killers
Scavengers : hunters/gatherers for hire

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

https://static.zerochan.net/Toujou.Keigo.full.1268654.jpg

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:50 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen blushed when he took her hand into his own as he spoke happily as she nodded at him. She went to follow him throughout the festival to see what else they had. She nodded with a smile as she felt the happiness as helped her to forget about everything. She even giggled letting him take her to the next place, "There are masks there and a couple games up ahead." she offered. She didn't want to leave the festival or to be over with how much fun she was having.

DragonChild09
Lucas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:45 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

The bright colors of the festival seemed to go on forever, and Sigma found himself wishing it wouldn't end and he and Ayleen could be like this forever. As Ayleen mentioned the masks, Sigma's eyes lit up "Come on! Let's get a pair!" he smiled leading the way over to a stand with dozens of masks lining the walls and tables. "So many to choose from" Sigma stated with a light chuckle as he inspected one of the masks with his free hand, not realizing he still had Ayleen's hand in his other.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:14 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen smiled as he led her way to the stand wit dozens of masks before she looked over them all. There was one that perfect she had found reminding her of back them. She had slowly pulled her hand from his own as both hands held a fox mask in her hands. She had realized as tears were falling from her face and onto the mask. It had occurred how much she missed her family and saw her brother in Sigma in trying to cheer up. She smiled at the teller saying she would take it before paying for it. He asked if she was okay before nodding at the shop keeper not wanting anyone to worry. "What did you pick?" she asked with a smile.

DragonChild09
Lucas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:42 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Looking over the masks, Sigma wasn't sure which one he wanted to get. His eyes stopped as he spotted a mask laying on the ground behind the table. It was a black mask with eye around the eye holes and on the nose. A couple light blue lines could be spotted as if the mask was cracking apart, the word 'ERROR' printed in white across the side with the 'OR' ending over the right eye. The item's data was corrupted, though only an AI would be able to tell, players would still see it as merely a strange item. It's a pretty rare occurrence and typically only happens when a developer gets involved... or he does. Sigma's eyes turned light blue for a moment before quickly changing back to red. The shop keeper snapped Sigma out of his thoughts "See something you like?" the shop keeper asked. Sigma smiled a bit "Yeah, that one over there." he spoke and pointed to the error mask. The shop keeper followed Sigma's finger and raised a brow as his eyes rested on the messed up mask. "Umm, that's trash. I'm not even sure who made it. It's just trash." the man spoke. Sigma smiled as he place the money for a mask on the table "Then I'm sure you wouldn't mind me buying it." he smiled warmly. "Ummm, I suppose not." he spoke before picking up the mask and handing it to Sigma. He couldn't help but to smile a bit to himself as he looked at the mask in his hands. Sure, it was a strange pick, but to Sigma... it was perfect. Hearing Ayleen, Sigma turned and showed her the mask, a smile on his face "This one!" he smiled. "What about you?" he asked curiously.

((ooc design is loosely based on this))

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:07 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen held the mask over her face while she watched the interaction to see the mask he had chosen. Sure it had frightened her a bit but he did like it. She smiled warmly at him seeing him pick it before seeing him smile, "Well this is the one I picked. I use to always pick a cat or a fox so I thought I would continue." she spoke with a giggle. Still memories from back then made her a bit sad since her brother wasn't there but she still was happy to be with Sigma to make new ones. Taking his hand as she smiled, "Let's go see what else there is." she spoke happily as she ran pulling him along with her.

[Here is hers, mask]

DragonChild09
Lucas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:40 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma smiled as Ayleen happily told him about the mask she had gotten and how it was like those she got back home in the real world. "I think it's cute. It suits you." he spoke warmly. A moment later, Ayleen had grabbed his hand and led the way with a small cheer. Sigma could sense his face redden slightly, seeing her so happy was so nice, such a change from the upset woman he had met a few days ago. Not only that, but he had grown rather fond of her, he'd been with tons and tons of people in need but Ayleen was different somehow. Dean's words of warning sounded in the back of his mind. Was he being careless? Was he spending to much time with her? What if she found out? Sigma pushed the thoughts aside, No, she needs me right now, especially after the incident with Loren Sigma thought to himself, happily following along as Ayleen led the way through the festival.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

It was a black mask with eye around the eye holes and on the nose. A couple light blue lines could be spotted as if the mask was cracking apart, the word 'ERROR' printed in white across the side with the 'OR' ending over the right eye. The item's data was corrupted, though only an AI would be able to tell, players would still see it as merely a strange item. It's a pretty rare occurrence and typically only happens when a developer gets involved... or he does.
design is loosely based on this

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:00 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen felt so at peace without thinking about Loren had shattered her hair and probably caused her to become a PKer because of it. She blushed lightly when he spoke of it suiting her. "You think so?" she asked him curiously. Still Ayleen was running with his hand in her own not even realizing it as she was losing herself to the moment as it was filled with happiness. However with her menu away she didn't realize she got a response from Olive. However hearing about fireworks as she gasped, "Let's go!" she exclaimed excitedly. She led him to where she heard it would be at for them to sit down and enjoy the show.

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:07 am
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma smiled and gave a nod as Ayleen asked if he really thought that the mask suited her. It was nice to see her so happy and carefree. She grabbed his hand and let out a small cheer, leading the way through the festival. As the two enjoyed the festivities, Sigma barely even noticed that the sun was setting and it was getting late. Hearing that there were going to be fireworks, Sigma turned to Ayleen to ask if she wanted to go, but instead smiled a bit as she happily dragged him along, hearing of the fireworks. "Alright! Let's go!" he responded with a smile. As the two made it to the spot where that fireworks would be at, Sigma took a seat on one of the several blankets laid out for the occasion before patting the spot nice to him for Ayleen. "This should be a good spot." he smiled. "I take it you like fireworks?" he smirked a bit.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

It was a black mask with eye around the eye holes and on the nose. A couple light blue lines could be spotted as if the mask was cracking apart, the word 'ERROR' printed in white across the side with the 'OR' ending over the right eye. The item's data was corrupted, though only an AI would be able to tell, players would still see it as merely a strange item. It's a pretty rare occurrence and typically only happens when a developer gets involved... or he does.

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:03 am
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen's mask had moved to rest on the side of her head as she was running with Sigma. Truly this was cheering her up and forgetting about the entire night. She dragged him along as she stopped a bit to look for a good place for them to see the fireworks. Soon Sigma took a seat on one of the many blankets laid out for everyone to see it. She nodded as she went to sit down beside him as she nodded, "Yes. Especially with the surprise of not knowing what shape the next one or when the big finale will be." she spoke happily. She noticed how others had brought food or something with them to occupy them while they would wait. Soon bringing her knees to her chest as she rested her chin on them looking up at the sky anxiously waiting.

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:30 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

As the two had been running, both of their masks now rested on the sides of their heads. As Ayleen took a seat beside him and stated why she loved fireworks so much, Sigma couldn't help but to smile a bit, she really was ecstatic. Noting some of the other people starting to settle down in the area for the show, Sigma noticed that some of them had food. "You hungry? I got a bunch of stuff in my inventory." Sigma offered flicking open his menu and glancing through what he had. He tended to carry many different kinds of things on him, so when someone he was helping wanted something or found comfort in something, he was ready.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:28 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen looked up at the sky waiting patiently for the fireworks to happen, still she couldn't remember when she happy like she was right now. She nodded at him as she looked over at him wondering what he could possibly have for food other than what was left over from their time in the dungeon. "What do you have for food?" she asked him softly. She scooted closer to him to look over with him curiously not noticing how close to him with their shoulders touching.

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:34 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma smiled a bit as Ayleen asked him what he had "Lots, I like to be prepared." he smiled. As Ayleen moved closer and their shoulders touched like several of the couples were around them, Sigma's face reddened a bit and he found himself being thankful for the bit of cover the night fall gave him. "What are you in the mood for? Something sweet? Salty?" Sigma asked trying to slow his racing heart.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:36 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen listened how he had a lot to chose from as she was surprised. Still she hadn't even thought about how close she was to Sigma or how it looked like they may be a couple. However still she was oblivious to the fact he might be blushing at it. "Hmmm... Something sweet?" she asked him with a wide smile. It was only then when she looked up to see just how close she was with her own cheeks flushing. "I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to be so close." she spoke to him before moving away.

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out