Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Let Me Show You a Whole New World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:00 am
((ooc lol yeah i figured that they had swapped numbers))

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫
Zak Koan Aaron Flynn Tyler Martin Marco Hendrix

As Zak bid farewell to Davina, he grabbed his things and headed back to the place him and his band mates were staying. Entering their room, Zak still had a big smile on his face, "Seems like your practice went well. Make a move?" Marco smirked from his spot on the bed where he was playing a game on his handheld. Zak felt his face blush a bit, "Aw, leave him be Marco." Aaron spoke from the table where he was reading a book, lookiing over at Zak, he smiled a bit "You have fun?" he asked. Aaron was definitly the big brother of the band, always there to stop Marco from going to far, always there when a shoulder or advice was needed. Marco shot Aaron a small pout face but the older member didn't even seem to notice. Zak nodded "Yeah! We had a great time! I'm really looking forward to the competition!" Zak chimed happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The daily practices with Davina had been going really well, and Zak could never help but to find himself wishing that he could spend more time with Davina. Marco had snagged him and dragged him out, saying that Claire had told him about a fun place that he wanted to go check out. "Why didn't you drag Aaron or Tyler out instead?" Zak questioned. He had been practicing when Marco suddenly popped out of no where and practically dragged him to the car. "Because I think you're REALLY gonna like it. Besides, Tyler was napping and Aaron was busy being responsible." Marco replied the ending of his statement making him chuckle a bit. Zak let out a small sigh, though a smile crossed his face, typical Marco.

Pulling into a parking lot, Marco smiled happily as he parked the car. "Here we are! Let's go!" Marco spoke enthusiastically as he practically jumped out of the car and headed over to the building, Zak in tow.

AceOfTears

Aaron: King of Old, The Wise King
Marco: Love King, King of Hearts
Tyler: King of Sleep
Zak: The Young King

On My Mind
Girl Like You

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:55 am
Claire Mullens Davina McTavish

"It's been said and done
Every beautiful thought's been already sung
And I guess right now here's another one
So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible"

"Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Davina crossed her arms over her chest waiting for whatever Claire had planned. Her eyes looked up at the sky waiting patiently before hearing Claire welcome Marco and Zak. "You sneaky.." she mumbled before Marco and Zak got closer. Claire smirked at Davina clearly enjoying herself, as Davina frowned at her knowing there was something else she had planned. Davina gave a shy smile to Zak before Claire lead the group inside to have them sit down a table. However, the inside looked something similar to a bar with the tables and booths but against the wall was a stage with microphones.

Now getting uncomfortable really hoping this wasn't a plan to make her sing in front of other people. Claire smiled warmly, "So... This is amazing place for food. Also... They have a Karaoke hour if we want to try to sing." she spoke with a smile. Davina then tried to bolt but Claire grabbed her by the shirt to stop her from running away. "I never said you had to sing. Just come on and enjoy it." Claire spoke with a grin. Davina tried getting free but it was impossible. She turned her head over her shoulder to give a scared look before she was dragged to sit down again.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:25 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Marco waved happily as he spotted Claire and Davina waiting for them and hurried over, Zak following him a small smirk on his face. Go figure Marco was up to something. As Claire spoke, Zak moved over to Davina's side, "I take it Claire tricked you into coming here like Marco did to me?" he asked with a small smile. The two must have been planning this, but Zak wasn't really going to complain, spending more time with Davina seemed nice.As the group got a table the boys sat down on opposite sides of the booth, Marco giving a pat on the spot next to him for Claire to sit. "I'm starving, what do you recommend?" Marco asked as he looked over the menu. Noticing Davina looking a bit nervous even after Claire stated she didn't have to sing, Zak gave her a warm smile "Don't worry, you don't have to sing if you don't want to. I'll make sure of that." he spoke hoping to try and allow Davina to relax a bit.

AceOfTears

On My Mind
Girl Like You

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:15 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Davina looked to Zak seeing him coming to her side as she offered a smile. "More like forced..." she whispered to him. Claire raised her eyebrow but ignored whatever had been said. However now knowing what Claire's plan was as Davina began to get more worried about her forcing her to sing. "Well... Their nachos are the bomb." she spoke with a smile. Davina's eyes looked over at Zak hearing he would make sure she wouldn't sing. "Thanks... However... I have feeling they are planning something even more." she spoke softly. Davina hated that she was having issues with her stage fright to be able to sing in front of people. Claire was making some suggestions on what they could think of ordering before they could try to sing.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:30 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak smiled a bit as Davina mention that Claire had forced her to come along, "Yeah Marco forced me along too." he admitted with a small chuckle. Hearing her mention that Claire probably had some kind on plan, Zak gave her a warm smile to try and help her settle down a bit "Don't worry. I'll do what I can to help you out.". Marco smiled happily as Claire stated that the nachos were the bomb "Well then I'm getting nachos!" he spoke excitedly. Zak smiled a bit at him before turning his attention back to Davina, "What are you thinking about getting?" he asked curiously. The menu had a good variety of things on it, so far Zak was thinking he might get a burger.

AceOfTears

On My Mind
Girl Like You

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:57 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina still knew Claire always wanted her to sing in front of people thinking she could go farther. However every time she was in front of people she would croak or be frozen with fear. Her eyes looked to Zak seeing that he wasn't the only one that was forced along in their plan. She nodded feeling a bit more at ease than before hearing Claire speak about the food. She looked over at what she wanted and decided to go with a sandwich. "I was thinking a club sandwich. You?" she asked with a smile.

Claire looked at Marco with a smirk, "Then you are going to share." she teased him. She happened to notice how Zak and Davina seemed pretty close as she leaned towards him. "Well... I say you suggest Zak sings and I'll get Davina up there with him?" she whispered to him softly.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:44 pm
((ooc: so sorry I've been gone. moving was a much bigger pain than anticipated and with the new job, i haven't had any time))

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

A smirk came to Marco's face as Claire demanded that he share the nachos "Of course my darling." he spoke with a small chuckle and giving her hand a light kiss.Zak smiled as Davina seemed to calm down a bit knowing that he had her back and she told him that she was thinking about getting the club sandwich. "Yeah, that looks good too." Zak chuckled a bit "I think I'm going to get a cheeseburger." he spoke and pointed at the item on the menu. While the two were talking Marco looked at Claire as she mentioned getting Zak up to sing and her getting Davina to join in. "So what? Get him to do a duet? Or should he do a solo first?" Marco asked a mischievous grin on his face.

AceOfTears

On My Mind
Girl Like You

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:57 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Claire smiled at him when he said he would share his nachos with her. “So gentleman like. How could a woman reist?” She teased him. Davina just wasn’t ready to sing in front of others especially in front of Zak when she had s musical crush on him. What is she screwed up again? She smiled hearing what he was getting before a waiter came by to get their order and put it in. He even brought up if they wanted to do karaoke they just select the song and go up. Claire smirked, “let’s start with a solo. Maybe it might entice her to join?” She offered before she would enact their plan.

[no worries! I did that myself and know the feeling. smile ]

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:07 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Marco gave Claire a charming little smirk "No one can resist my charms." he smirked. When it came to romance, Marco had earned the title of the King of Hearts and the Love King. As the waiter came over, the group put in their orders, Marco getting a large appetizer of Nachos for the table. When Claire stated that Zak should probably do a solo first, Marco gave a small nod, glad that Zak didn't seem to be listening to their plotting as he happily chatted with Davina. He had to admit, they made a really cute couple, and he found himself wanting them to get together. As the waitress left, Marco tapped on the device that sat on the table to request a spot for karaoke, then turned it to Zak. "Why don't you give the people a little treat?" Marco smiled, he had noticed a couple of people looking over at their table, clearly recognizing the two boys, he thought he even saw one or two people wearing one of their t-shirts. Zak turned his attention away from Davina as he heard Marco and gave a small sheepish smile "I don't know..." "Come onnnnnn, it'll be fun~!" Marco cut Zak off making the young king let out a small chuckle. "Alright fine. Let's see what they got." he said taking the device and scrolling through the song list. "Any requests?" he asked the table, though his eyes went over to Davina.

AceOfTears

On My Mind
Girl Like You

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:13 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Claire grinned wildly hearing him but she couldn't help to find herself liking him. "We'll see player." she spoke with a wink. However when Marco agreed with the plan, she couldn't wait to hear Davina sing. She loved hearing her voice whenever she sung which is why Claire chose every opportunity to listen to her. Hearing that there was fans as she turned her head to see the other people looking their way wondering if they were expecting Marco and Zak to sing. The more Zak and Davina talked the more closer she felt towards him. Her eyes looked to Zak hearing him asking about requests, "Anything you like." she spoke with a smile before Claire nudged her. Davina looked confused before Claire smirked, "How about that one song you put on repeat all the time?" she teased. Davina's face turned bright red before shaking her head, "He should pick what he wants too..." she mumbled quietly.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:49 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak perked up a bit as Claire mentioned Davina listening to the same song over and over again. Turning his attention from the device onto Davina, Zak smiled warmly "Well why don't you tell me what song it is? You know that I'm not picky about music." he chuckled a bit. Marco smirked "Just nothing to risk-ay!" he teased. He knew that when it came to music, there were some topics that Zak refused to do, he was their innocent little king. Zak let out a light chuckle "I'm sure it'll be fine. Davina has good taste in music." he smiled. "Yeah, well I know that. She's a fan of us." Marco teased with a tiny wink.

AceOfTears

On My Mind
Girl Like You

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:27 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Davina wanted to cover Claire's mouth and shut her up over what she was saying. She wanted Zak to enjoy it even when she wasn't going to be singing at all. She looked to Zak with her cheeks flushing, "You really don't have too... I understand you don't want to." she spoke to him softly waving her hands showing he didn't have too. Claire grinned at Davina, "Are you sure? I'm sure it would help bring one of your fantasies to life." she teased. Davina turned dark red, "shu-shut up!" she stammered getting all red.

[So I kinda picked a random song if you wanted to do this one. But I was thinking any song you wanted to do could be her favorite. Or maybe one of the earlier ones I showed. Whichever works. smile

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWIldUXMixE]

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:03 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak laughed as Davina blushed and started to stutter as she told him he didn't have to if he didn't want to. "Which song is it?" Marco asked curiously, and took the machine from Zak as Claire told him the song and once he found it he turning the machine back to Zak. Looking at the song Marco had pulled up on the machine, Zak's face lit up, a big smile on his face. 'Because you live' was pulled up on the screen, it was easily one of Zak's favorite songs to sing, it had an amazing chorus, a great rhythm, and he just overall loved the song. "This is one of my favorites!" Zak smiled happily pushing the button to request a turn on the stage. Marco let out a little chuckle "You have a lot of favorites." the king of hearts spoke. "Yeah well...... I like music..." Zak spoke unable to think of a good comeback, his face turning a bit pink. He loved music, it was always his passion, he loved to listen to it, to play it, to sing it, to create it. It was so much easier for him to express certain things through song than to actually find words to say it.

AceOfTears

On My Mind
Girl Like You

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:29 am

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Davina was embarrassed just for the face he knew that was the song she was listening to a lot. Sometimes she just questioned why she was friends with Claire. However hearing it was one of his favorites as she was surprised to hear it was. "It is?" she asked curiously. Claire was enjoying how well it was going hoping with hearing Zak sing would give Davina the courage to sing. She then took the machine from the two of them as she picked out a song for Zak and Davina next. She picked a song later for Zak and Davina after he would sing. "It's not bad to like music. I mean Davina sure loves music as well." she spoke with a smile. Davina knew Claire was up to something as she tried to keep herself focused being around Zak. "Well there is also that one song you have also been singing by yourself." she spoke seeing Davina turning red.

[Just going to say I want to do this song eventually as a duet for Zak and Davina. >.< Rewrite the Stars It's just so beautiful. ]

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:22 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak smiled and nodded as Davina asked him if it really was one of his favorites. It just had so much passion and emotion in it and the vocals were so much fun to sing. Hearing Claire state that there was another song that Davina usually sung by herself, Marco smirked a bit as he turned to his date "Oh? You don't happen to know that name of that song as well, would you?" he asked stealing the machine back from Zak and turning it towards Claire. The plan seemed to be going well so far, and if Claire put in a request for a duet, Zak would need a partner. Marco wasn't much of a singer mostly just harmonizing, Tyler did the majority of duet and backup vocals. So it would be up to Davina to save Zak from doing a solo duet. Zak let out a small chuckle "Seems like I have my work cut out for me. Marco's gonna be picking songs for me all night." he laughed before taking a drink. Marco gave Zak a charming smirk and a playful wink "Can you blame me for wanting to take advantage of getting to hear you sing?" he teased. Zak smiled and playfully rolled his eyes "Yeah, cause it's not like we live together or anything". he retorted with a small laugh. The waitress came back and placed the nachos onto the table and refilled their drinks.

AceOfTears

On My Mind
Girl Like You

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash