Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ยฉ

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply ๐Ÿ€ R:G Events
๐Ÿ€Welcome to the End of the Rainbow!๐Ÿ€ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 14 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 6, 5, 3, 5, 5, 3, 4, 4, 4, 3, 4, 5 Total: 54 (14-84)

Faerie KatrinaZ

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:28 am
Neshira Namea Returns
Faerie KatrinaZ

LotusInChains

Got your entries! And sending item to you Kat!

Thank you for the Sovereign Kodona! It's the one I wanted the most! emotion_hug  
Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 14 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 6, 5, 1, 1, 2, 6, 3, 1, 4, 5, 1, 5 Total: 48 (14-84)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:49 am
LotusInChains
Neshira Namea Returns

Here is my Dancing GIF Entry!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good choice! I -almost- chose the Carlton for my entry! lol 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ

Sparkly Fairy

Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 14 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 3, 4, 1, 3, 2, 4, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 1 Total: 54 (14-84)

Faerie KatrinaZ

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:52 am
*Tries to do the Carlton dance.* xd  
Alli~Monae II rolled 14 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 4, 2, 5, 4, 1, 6, 4, 1, 6, 6, 3, 5 Total: 58 (14-84)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:57 am
Faerie KatrinaZ
*Tries to do the Carlton dance.* xd

I just stood up and tried to do it. Failed. He's got too much skill. xd  

Alli~Monae II

Eloquent Visionary

11,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50

Alli~Monae II

Eloquent Visionary

11,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:48 am
I made THE BEST cup of coffee this morning.
Butterscotch toffee coffee grounds with Belgian chocolate toffee creamer.
Tomorrow it will have Bailey's. ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:22 pm
Alli~Monae II
I made THE BEST cup of coffee this morning.
Butterscotch toffee coffee grounds with Belgian chocolate toffee creamer.
Tomorrow it will have Bailey's. ^_^

omg that sounds amazeballz.
I'm so excited, we grabbed our green food colouring today for everything. Also...I GOT TINY PICKLES...theyre itty bitty and dill and delicious. XD
We spent our entire food budget for the month today BUT now that we have a deep freeze we managed to get enough stuff to last us for a really long time so one month's food budget for 6+ months of frozen goods? Yes please.  

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Alli~Monae II

Eloquent Visionary

11,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:32 pm
Neshira Namea Returns

I'm so excited, we grabbed our green food colouring today for everything. Also...I GOT TINY PICKLES...theyre itty bitty and dill and delicious. XD
We spent our entire food budget for the month today BUT now that we have a deep freeze we managed to get enough stuff to last us for a really long time so one month's food budget for 6+ months of frozen goods? Yes please.

Dude, that's awesome. It's so nice to not have to worry about running out of food. If you ever get extra money, it's a great idea to go to your local butcher and buy an entire butchered cow or pig. You get so many kinds of cuts (steaks, roasts, ground beef for cows, pork butt, sausage, BACON, and chorizo for pigs). It lasts forever in the freezer and you wont taste anything better from the store.

I'm going to the store here in a bit to pick out hats and gold coins for all of us. Also getting LOTS of beer, chips, and dip. ^_^ We were invited to a party, so I don't have to cook the corned beef and cabbage myself.
I get to drink and NOT do any work. Wooooo!

One Witchy Woman rolled 14 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 2, 6, 6, 1, 4, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, 1, 1 Total: 37 (14-84)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:10 pm
Alli~Monae II
Neshira Namea Returns

Dude, that's awesome. It's so nice to not have to worry about running out of food. If you ever get extra money, it's a great idea to go to your local butcher and buy an entire butchered cow or pig. You get so many kinds of cuts (steaks, roasts, ground beef for cows, pork butt, sausage, BACON, and chorizo for pigs). It lasts forever in the freezer and you wont taste anything better from the store.

I'm going to the store here in a bit to pick out hats and gold coins for all of us. Also getting LOTS of beer, chips, and dip. ^_^ We were invited to a party, so I don't have to cook the corned beef and cabbage myself.

Totally off topic, but the picture in your signature of your dog, Is it an australian shepherd? I have a mini aussie and a toy aussie and yours looks like he could be?  

One Witchy Woman

Wrathful Mystic

37,950 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
One Witchy Woman rolled 14 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 1, 3, 5, 6, 6, 4, 4, 4, 4, 1, 4, 2 Total: 52 (14-84)

One Witchy Woman

Wrathful Mystic

37,950 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:15 pm
Neshira Namea Returns
Alli~Monae II
I

Could I have the dream-catcher item if it is still available?
Also, would pm-ing a story entry to you be the easiest way to enter that or just post it in here?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:59 pm
Alli~Monae II
Neshira Namea Returns

We get this giant cut of pork from Costco that comes out to be like 85 cents per pound. When it's call cut up it makes 3 roasts, around 20 or so boneless porkchops, and a couple pounds of meat that we usually slice thin for stir fry. We also get our bacon at costco since it's awesomely cheap.

YAY PARRTTYYY! I'm glad, you need to relax more!!  

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:00 pm
One Witchy Woman
Neshira Namea Returns
Alli~Monae II
I

Could I have the dream-catcher item if it is still available?
Also, would pm-ing a story entry to you be the easiest way to enter that or just post it in here?

Honestly it's whatever you prefer. You can PM or post it. ^_^ I'll send the item your way!
I also grabbed a couple of green items that just came out yesterday to add to the prize pools.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Alli~Monae II

Eloquent Visionary

11,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:54 pm
One Witchy Woman

Totally off topic, but the picture in your signature of your dog, Is it an australian shepherd? I have a mini aussie and a toy aussie and yours looks like he could be?

YES! Her mother was australian shepherd and german shepherd and her father was a labrador.

We (husband and I) picked her because she resembled an aussie the most. Pure-breds are too expensive. xd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:57 pm
Neshira Namea Returns

We get this giant cut of pork from Costco that comes out to be like 85 cents per pound. When it's call cut up it makes 3 roasts, around 20 or so boneless porkchops, and a couple pounds of meat that we usually slice thin for stir fry. We also get our bacon at costco since it's awesomely cheap.

Obviously I need a membership to Costco... but Sam's Club is closer. gonk  

Alli~Monae II

Eloquent Visionary

11,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:39 pm
Alli~Monae II
Neshira Namea Returns

Obviously I need a membership to Costco... but Sam's Club is closer. gonk

Costco treats their employees better, has cheaper prices, does better deals with vendors, and has an 8% markup rule. Sams and walmart have a minimum of a 22% markup on all products but costco refuses to go above 8% on anything. Their tires are actually a 0% markup. 0.0 Of course you can't forget the food court too cuz...yeah. 1.50 for a hotdog and a soda just because their old CEO believed "You should always be able to get a hot dog and a soda for 1.50." So they never raised the price. I love costco, loved working there and I'll always be grateful to them for supporting our family for so long. XD

5 DAYS.  
๐Ÿ€ R:G Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces