Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:56 am
DaMetaEX
Lupa Fur
DaMetaEX
Lupa Fur
DaMetaEX
so many people going for beacon.

Shoulda quoted sorry

its your charecter. as for me i have a high tech plasma bladed sword. and a railgun. HIGH TECH FOR THE WIN!

Yea i saw,nice weapons and she looks really cute

Ty XP also side note. so many people are pansexual. is it just the thing to be now?

I have no clue,i normally have just straight chars except for like two that are bi(also all male,dont know why i keep making dudes its just easier)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:59 am
Lupa Fur

i have a plethera of charecters. they were mostly male but now im leading more into some female roles. (i think it has something to do with the mini perosnalities in my head. and the fact that generating charecters for these stories i never just leave them half baked. i go deep into the backstory in my head even going as far as living moments of there lives.)

(that post was a hassle. i hate it when it buggs out like that. but if fixed it)  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:02 am
DaMetaEX
Lupa Fur

i have a plethera of charecters. they were mostly male but now im leading more into some female roles. (i think it has something to do with the mini perosnalities in my head. and the fact that generating charecters for these stories i never just leave them half baked. i go deep into the backstory in my head even going as far as living moments of there lives.)

I have no clue,i normally have just straight chars except for like two that are bi(also all male,dont know why i keep making dudes its just easier)

Oh thats cool,i dont live through their moments but i do have around a fourth of my notebook filled with character templates and even a little(big) fursona thing  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:04 am
Lupa Fur

Oh thats cool,i dont live through their moments but i do have around a fourth of my notebook filled with character templates and even a little(big) fursona thing

well then. i guess im just that unique. its kinda bothersome. sometimes it bleeds into my dreams and when i wake up. you can guess how stressful it can be to be in someone else's life then wake up to your everyday surroundings.  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:06 am
DaMetaEX
Lupa Fur

well then. i guess im just that unique. its kinda bothersome. sometimes it bleeds into my dreams and when i wake up. you can guess how stressful it can be to be in someone else's life then wake up to your everyday surroundings.

I thought it sounded kinda cool,especially in dreams when you see through the characters eyes and get to do what they do  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:09 am
Lupa Fur
DaMetaEX
Lupa Fur

I thought it sounded kinda cool,especially in dreams when you see through the characters eyes and get to do what they do

it is...for a while. then it gets a little harsh at times. if you have read either of my splatoon fan stories (which is posted a link to in them in the reading corner) you will begin to layers of complexity to the charecters. deeper stories that i want them to have. but that also means i feel what they feel. sadness, depression, loss, anger. it..it gets a bit overwelming at times. i have kept it under control for the most part. but yea.....im sorry im ranting here arn't i...  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:12 am
DaMetaEX
Lupa Fur
DaMetaEX
Lupa Fur

it is...for a while. then it gets a little harsh at times. if you have read either of my splatoon fan stories (which is posted a link to in them in the reading corner) you will begin to layers of complexity to the charecters. deeper stories that i want them to have. but that also means i feel what they feel. sadness, depression, loss, anger. it..it gets a bit overwelming at times. i have kept it under control for the most part. but yea.....im sorry im ranting here arn't i...

No not at all,and i guess after a while it would start to wear anyone down,no matter how in control they think they are  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:13 am
Lupa Fur
DaMetaEX
Lupa Fur
DaMetaEX
Lupa Fur

No not at all,and i guess after a while it would start to wear anyone down,no matter how in control they think they are

*le sigh*  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:38 am
Lupa Fur

so. how is your charecter coming along?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:54 am
DaMetaEX
Lupa Fur
DaMetaEX
Lupa Fur
DaMetaEX
Lupa Fur

*le sigh*

Anyway back to a lighter note, im close to finishing blitz’s story  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:21 am
I'm so happy that this OOC has taken off quite nicely. I hope you're all having a good time. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:48 am
Rengato
I'm so happy that this OOC has taken off quite nicely. I hope you're all having a good time. XD

Shinanigans  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:51 am
DaMetaEX
Rengato

Shinanigans

You want shenanigans? Just wait till Elliot gets hold of a shield/trash can. Surfing will have never seemed so cool. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:57 am
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Rengato

Shinanigans

You want shenanigans? Just wait till Elliot gets hold of a shield/trash can. Surfing will have never seemed so cool. XD

no you want shinanigans. wait till Niraya's little plan starts to take off. Atlas automated shipping will never be the same XP  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:59 am
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Rengato

Shinanigans

no you want shinanigans. wait till Niraya's little plan starts to take off. Atlas automated shipping will never be the same XP

Are we gonna have to send the Academy's reprimanding squad? XD  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games