Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Torino Kingdom ♕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:54 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxHealth; 300 || Str; 10 || Spd; 75 || Def; 0 || Vit; 15 || Sta; 0 || Prw; 50 || SP; 300 || Spt; 40xxxxxxx

The thought of staying under that other merc sounded severely unpleasant, it didn't take long for Phinia to ditch the trash king and follow after the stripper they had previously caught. Using her simple form she would flow on the winds that blew into the town, her snowy visage nothing more than a white blur to those who did manage to spot the out of place snow. She'd reform upon a building over looking what looked to be a show, she'd sit with her legs dangling over the edge while looking out. The stripper was still here she could spot her at the docks heading into town, but she didn't have to keep too tight an eye on the woman. Her fluffy tail moved to weave around her small form as she watched the magic show that she found little entertainment in, she wasn't a child nor was she easily impressed. Watching with bemusement as the magician did his tricks, only to end up setting off smoke bombs that obscured the young lass's sight and soon be able to see the male pocketing cash from his unconscious and captive audience. She sighed as she would look for Sam, wondering if she'd approach and arrest the man. Phi had no idea Sam wasn't a mercenary.

xx  
Samael of Light generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 55!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:33 pm
User ImageAfter she left the port, Sam made sure to arrive at the show in time. She could barely find herself some space in the audience as the crowd made it impossible for her to get close to the stage. Having to look around for whatever was available to be used as an improvised platform, she found a crate near a closed fruit stall. The owner was probably at the show so she certainly would not be caught stealing that box. The show had just started but she was, luckily, able to see the opening act with flames coming out of his sleeve. As a woman of science, one of her first thoughts was related to how she could attempt to do that magic with her own inventions. However, she was impressed by the performance, to the point that such thoughts were cast aside and she simply enjoyed the show. The man made one marvelous thing after the other. Objects and animals appeared from nowhere, water was frozen, ice exploded with a simple gesture, he brought forth lightning, set fire to water. He did many things that others would consider impossible, even if one possessed a Devil Fruit. However, before long it was time for the show to end. The man moved forward and announced that, despite enjoying the presentation of his own abilities, he wanted them to remember the effort needed to acquire them. He even went as far as saying that the public was capable of doing the same as long as they were trained properly. But then he completed that his time had ran out and he could not tell them where those abilities were taught. Looking at his pocket watch, he waited for the right time before saying goodbye. But, as he did so, the lights went out and explosions could be heard. While her eyes were still adjusting to the darkness, Sam heard some people speak differently while expressing their surprise. As if drugged. She came to a quick realization of what was going on when she noticed a peculiar scent. Quickly, she covered her mouth and nose with cloth, to avoid breathing in the gas. She started to feel a bit dizzy right away but that was the extent of the intoxication. As people fell unconscious, she remained awake and moved carefully to avoid stepping on others. While walking, however, she noticed something hard beneath her foot. When she crouched to pick it up, she found out it was a brooch that fell off someone's clothes. At the same time, she heard someone humming. Samantha hid the brooch in her bag and decided that it was only fair to help the hardworking magician by keeping his secret safe, for a price that would not even come from his pockets.

Word Count: 368 + 464 = 832/600 (Minor Raid)

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Cor Contritum

Samael of Light

Hunter

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:48 pm
User Image
Geno The Magnificent, Blue Mage Lv 1

Geno hummed a strange tune to himself softly as he went about, collecting 'payment' from his now fast asleep audience in the cover of the dark. As he did so however, he paused as he noticed someone moving in the dark, his blue eyes glowing very faintly in the dark as he looked over towards the woman in the distance as he raised an eyebrow, curious as to the fact that she was actually still conscious after his Sleep spell had been cast. His humming died down as he silently glided across the ground, his legs not moving as he almost seemed to hover a mere inch over the ground as he approached the young woman. As he got closer though, he was able to take in her full appearance properly despite the darkness, as if he could see just fine in it. "Well good evening~ Did you enjoy the show m'lady~?" He spoke politely, and formally as he took in her form. She was actually one of the most beautiful women he'd laid his magic eyes upon. Of course he shouldn't let such thoughts distract him. "I had intended to make my exit a little less known but you appear to have resisted my Sleep spell. Might I ask who you are~?" He spoke, curiosity in his tone as he was legitimately intrigued by her identity and if she had some magical affinity or was simply that hearty of an individual.

Samael of Light

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:01 pm
User ImageThe man, who seemed to be hovering as he approached the red headed woman, greeted her normally, as if nothing of importance had occurred. Just like an artist who talked to someone from the audience after the show was over. In the dark, his features were partially concealed but his faintly glowing blue eyes stood out in the darkness. Like a cat's eyes. His speech was polite so Samantha could not be impolite while responding. "Good evening.It was incredible. Truly breathtaking." she said while smiling. Her words had to be controlled though, as remembering of the show made her a little bit excited as it stirred her creative mind. At this point one would even wonder if she was as socially inept as she as a couple of months ago, since she was able to hold normal conversations. Without even noticing it herself, Sam had grown considerably ever since she had started living on her own. The kind of person she was back then would have probably said irresponsibly honest things, like that she wanted to find out the trick behind his magic, instead of recognizing his skills.

When he mentioned that his intention was to make a stealthy exit, she could not help but smirk a little. Feeling proud of her quick reaction upon noticing the drug being spread as gas to induce sleep. Even if she was slightly affected by it.
"It seems that I might have some resistance towards spells." she joked before continuing with her introduction as the man asked about her identity. "I'm Samantha Blackthorn. Sam for short." That was not a joke about her height though. Seeing that the man was collecting payment from the unconscious audience, she decided to show him a little bit of her own magic. Several coins and other valuable metallic objects, mostly jewelry, that he had not collected yet, were drawn from their former owners and floated towards them.

Word Count: 320

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Cor Contritum

Samael of Light

Hunter

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:48 pm
User Image

The mage looked her up and down, only slightly taller than she was as she responded, concurring on her apparent resistance to his magic. He smiled a bit and nodded as he takes a mental note on her name. "It is a pleasure to met you then, Samantha Blackthorn. I am Geno the Magnificent, but you may call me Geno for short." He smirked slightly, using her own introduction as well while taking a gracious bow before her. He was about to speak again before she had decided to showcase her own abilities to him, making his eyes widen as he smiled in awe. "Ah! You can use Telekinesis! A Psychic then?" He asked her, very much intrigued by her now more than ever as he watched the objects floating around them. "I have yet to meet one in person for awhile actually, I would like to change it from a pleasure to an honor to meet you now." He spoke rather excitedly, though retaining his formal manner of speech as he did so.

Samael of Light

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:24 pm
User ImageThe gracious bow made Sam feel a bit awkward as she was not used to this kind of showy gesture when greeting someone. It would have embarrassed her if they were in the middle of a crowd, a conscious crowd that is, and people started to stare at them because of the man's actions. A whole different kind of embarrassment she felt when, all of a sudden, the red haired one-eyed man known as Thaddeus provoked the marines in Ridus. Back then she froze up and felt like she wanted to smack the back of his head for picking such a blatant fight. The kind of response one knew one would lose if they acted upon it. With Geno, however, people would have probably simply stared and gossiped about the two. He also seemed to have a greater impression of her after she showed him her powers. However, she had to correct him. It was not telekinesis as she was limited to metals only. "It is not exactly telekinesis though. I can only do so with metal." she corrected his assumption. Even though she had just met the man, she did not know why but she felt like it was okay to tell him that much about her and her powers. "I hope that does not diminish your impression of me though. For it is also an honor to meet such a great spellcaster." she tried her best to be polite and not stumble with her words as her respect towards him as a magician got mixed in with her plan to earn money from his act. However, she started to feel somewhat nervous as the conversation diverted from what she initially intended on talking about and entered a domain she had no prior plans of talking about. To prevent things from spiraling out of control, she mustered her strength and decided to dictate their next step. Well, she tried to. "Shouldn't we leave? They are going to wake up eventually and someone could see us even if they don't." she suggested while, for the first time since the beginning of the conversation, she directed her gaze towards the surroundings.

Word Count: 360

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Samael of Light

Hunter

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:31 pm
User Image

As he stood upright again, he looked at the woman as she started to correct him on his assumption. He tilted his head at first, but then nodded, still smiling as he watched her control the objects in mid air. "Polarity is still a powerful magic regardless! You should be proud to have such control over it at such a young age!" He smiled, still very impressed and likely unintentionally flirting? It was hard to tell but he was still very much interested in her and her abilities. "Ah yes, we should make our way away from the immediate area at least I agree. Shall we grab something to eat before heading out then? I'd love to spend some more time discussing your ability if you didn't mind, it's absolutely marvelous~!" He speaks, legs not moving as he started to 'glide' towards the rest of the town before he paused to look back to her, offering his right hand with a smile. "Shall we then?"

Samael of Light

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:35 pm
User ImageWith her correction, Geno called her power with a different name. Polarity. The name had a good ring to it. And, not only that, he also complimented her to an extent that was embarrassing. If he was flirting, the dense scientist would not notice it so easily. The life she led so far made her believe that such a thing was not for her. So she joined the secret society of people who wished the riajuu would explode. Of course, she was not good at reading people so she could not perceive the full extent of his interest either. She was glad, however, that he accepted her suggestion to leave the crime scene. At that time, her mind did not think of what meaning such an invitation, or his words, could have in a different situation under different circumstances. She was starting to feel hungry so her thoughts were more practical at the moment. Yet, her train of thoughts was blown away by his gentlemanly act of holding out his hand and smiling at her. "S-Sure!" she gave a curt reply hurriedly, feeling embarrassed. In order to not ignore his kindness, she held his hand and would follow his lead in their search for a place to eat.

Word Count: 208

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Samael of Light

Hunter

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:57 am
User Image

Taking her hand, he would hold it gently as they went along the road at night, the starry sky dimly illuminating the area for them as he leads her to one of the local restaurants, opening the door for her and everything before following her inside. He'd request a table for two and they'd be led to one of their outdoor patio tables, lit by the stars as he even pulled out her chair for her as well, pushing her in and all of the things you'd expect a gentleman to do in such a situation before finally taking his own seat opposite the lovely lady of the evening. "Feel free to order anything your heart desires~" He said softly, implying that he was footing the bill for dinner as he only asked for a glass of water when questioned by the waiter. "And if you don't mind my asking, to what extent can you control your power thus far?" His curiosity was genuine as he leaned forwards slightly in his seat to listen to anything and everything she would have to say.

Samael of Light

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
And all of a sudden Samantha's situation changed from that of a thief who joined hands with another thief in stealing the belongings of an unconscious audience to a common girl on her date night. With her hand being held by Geno, she was guided across the city's night scenery. At that point, even someone as dense as her could take the wrong impression from that. She was taken to a local restaurant, where he requested a table for two, and they were led to an open air patio, where some tables were positioned. It allowed people to watch the starry sky if so they wished. He was a gentleman from the beginning to the end, opening the door for her, pulling the chair for her to sit down before sitting down homself. When he told her she could order anything, she felt a bit of hesitation as she should be considerate, despite his words. That was what good manners dictate. "Okay." she said curtly before he asked for a glass of water and then asked her more about her abilities. "I'd like some juice for now. Grape juice." she said to the waitee before addressing to Geno's question. "I don't mind but... I don't know my limits yet." with her reply she lifted the empty table nearby. It was wooden but it had metallic pieces, probably bolts or nails, that she could manipulate. Luckily the waiter had already left and it did not look like the other people in the restaurant were paying attention to them. So she put the table down without having bothered anyone. Next she bent a knife that was left on the table for the couvert. She turned it into an S before reverting it back. She was skillful enough to leave no marks from the deformation. All of that while holding the menu in her hand.

While Samantha eyed the dishes on the menu, from time to time she directed side glances to the people around them. There were quite a few couples, making her overthink about his intentions. However, she was still able to come to a decision regarding her meal.
"I will have a breaded sea king fillet with parsley rice and fries." she stated her choice to Geno. She actually chose it because she thought the name was interesting and doubted they actually had sea king fillets.

Word Count: 396

Battle Data

Str: 05 | Prw: 95 | Def: 20 | Spd: 20 | HP: 305/305 | SP: 305/305

Skills Used

-

Items Used

-

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Samael of Light

Hunter

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:12 pm
User Image

The two sat together as she ordered her own drink and their server left to get them. With time along to chat and look through food items, she started to answer him about her own powers and even gave a discrete sample. He watched her and nodded, smiling as she did so. "That it simply means that you have only just begun to unlock your own inner potential! In fact with enough training to hone and focus your skill, I have no doubt that you could do so much more with it!" He sounded excited as he spoke to her, foretelling of her great potential power as the waiter returned to them and she had ordered something rather interesting. Geno himself nodded and then looked through the menu rather briefly. "Hm...I must admit that I have never tried Sea King Fillet before so I think I would like to try that as well." Their waiter nodded, jotting it down before heading off, leaving the pair alone once more.

"Now where were we...ah yes, your power. How do you usually practice using them?" His curiosity had resumed once again as he wanted to know more and more about this beautiful young woman before him. "And well, if I may be so bold as to do so...I would love to offer up my services to help you in any way in that endeavor. I'd be happy to even teach you some of what I know if you like. I have been considering taking on an apprentice after all." He put the offer up so carelessly, as he paused himself, putting up a hand as he rubbed the back of his head. "Ah sorry, you can think it over of course, I didn't mean to put you on the spot with that. Please feel free to take you time considering it."

Samael of Light

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Surprisingly it seemed that the man, despite being an incredibly skilled magician himself, aside from an outstanding gentleman, was also interested in the potential of others. Samantha's in particular as he talked excitedly about her inner potential and that could do much more if she was trained adequately to improve her mastery over the power she had. She felt moved by his enthusiasm. Sam was used to people who did not share the same preferences as her so she lived in isolation for many years. And when someone showed some interest, it was never this truthful and there were always schemes behind it, such as when her brothers wanted to make money using the devices she made during her childhood. A tear nearly ran down her face but the mood was changed when the waiter arrived.

"Hehe, I have never eaten it before either but I like breaded dishes. And doesn't it sound intriguing? Something made with the monstrous creatures that sometimes appear here in the Blues" she commented when the waiter had just left, in reaponse to Geno's choice.

When he returned to the topic regarding her power, he inquired how she trained it. However, it was not only that. The Magnificent boldly offered to help her in any way, saying that he would be happy to even share his knowledge with her if she wished for it. He had been thinking of taking on an apprentice, he explained. Shortly after, before she could give a response, and perhaps mistaking her silence for hesitation, he said that she could think it over. He did not want to pressure her at all. Seeing that appearance of his, as he rubbed the back of his head, she could not help but think of it as a cute reaction and giggled before uttering a few words.
"I'd be really happy if you did." she said, meaning that she would be happy if he helped her, not that she would be happy if he pressured her. "I got these powers all of a sudden so I'm glad to have someone I can rely on. If you are ok with having someone like me..." she made a clearly necessary pause. "...I'll be happy to become your apprentice. she completed and smiled brightly as she was really overjoyed with his proposal.

Word Count: 386

Battle Data

Skills Used

-

Items Used

-

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Samael of Light

Hunter

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:30 pm
User Image

After he praised her so much, Geno looked at her, noticing the mix of emotions on her face as he almost started to frown before their food arriving interrupted the moment. Had he said something wrong? Or perhaps...She was feeling overly emotional at his complements? That didn't seem normal and he certainly hoped such wasn't the case since it would be related to a likely unpleasant past and he would hate for someone to have such emotional issues in their lives after all.

Pushing such a negative thought aside, he smiled again as the food was set before them both. "Indeed, they aren't quite as common without traveling through the Grand Line itself or the Calm Belt. Farming them for their meat wouldn't be a very safe job to say the least." He spoke a bit casually on the topic before he takes the first bite of their unusual meal. He smiled and made a soft hum as he swallowed it. "Careful, it's a bit hot, but plentiful in flavor with a tender, soft texture and consistency~" He warned her of the temperature before giving his opinion while she responded to his offer. He smiled at first as she seemed positive about it before she accepted and he clapped, grinning wider. "Oh that's wonderful news! I shall have to make proper accommodations then for such. My vessel was only temporary and thus a little small admittedly. I'm sure you don't want to be cramped and sharing such a small space so I'll have to get a replacement before we head out. That way you can have your very own room for your belongings as well." He casually mused on about making an upgrade to his, or rather their, living and sailing arrangements while unaware that he may have put an embarrassing thought or two into the woman's mind as he did so. "Do you have any preferences or requests to make?" He looked to her, curious as he wanted to hear her input on the matter as well.

Samael of Light

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:24 am
User ImageUser Image
His response regarding the Sea Kings seemed to be based on knowledge he had and not something he might have heard somewhere. Because Samantha had little knowledge about that, she could only nod agreement. As the dish was placed.before her, the delicious aroma reached her nose. She looked forward to the first bite, specially after Geno praised it for being tender, soft yet consistent, with plenty of flavor. She did not disregard his warning though. After cutting a small piece of the breaded fillet, that seemed to be no harder than butter before the knife. When she brought it to her mouth, she blew softly so that it would not be too hot before placing it in her mouth. It was crunchy due to being breaded but the fish itself was soft indeed, like Geno mentioned. The flavor filled her mouth, it had been seasoned overnight with lemon, she believed. The rice was also wonderfully prepared, the taste of parsley was not excessive in the least. And the fries were surprisingly dry, without any oil to ruin the flavor. With every bite she showed how delighted she was with the food. Sam was taken to a wonderful restaurant. Her impression of Geno increased constantly as they chatted.

Hearing the man talk about the accomodations, she nearly choked with the rice when he mentioned the two of them sharing a cramped space. Luckily she was able to maintain her composure by taking a sip of her grape juice. Her cheeks became slightly red as she thought of something improper. She knew it was just a misunderstanding though, as he said she could have her own room. When asked about any preferences or requests, she wondered about it herself. Putting aside the fact that she had already accepted to sleep under the same roof as a man she literally had just met, she could only think about her needs in terms of space needed to work.
"Hmm... I'll need some space for a workshop or laboratory, a place for me to work on my devices." she answered while still looking pensative.

Word Count: 349

Battle Data

Skills Used

-

Items Used

-

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Samael of Light

Hunter

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:24 am
User Image

There was something oddly satisfying about seeing people enjoying delicious foods, even more so when they were cute girls (they are the fairer sex after all). Geno began to eat his own food as well, enjoying every hot, melty bite of the exotic seafood based meal. Though after his question, he thought he saw her move a bit in place, as if she were about to get up or something? He wasn’t quite sure but he had noticed a light red shade appearing on her cheeks. He had actually dismissed it as part of her simply loving the food so much, having no idea what sort of things were going on in her mind right now as they spoke and ate. “A personal workspace? I’ll be needing one as well so that is more than acceptable then, I’ll be sure to find something large enough to accommodate us both comfortably then.” He nodded after his statement, resuming his meal as they spent a bit of time eating instead of talking, the cool breeze from being so late out was a strangely satisfying contrast to the heat of their meal before he had finished his own plate completely. “Did you want to order any dessert before we go?

Samael of Light

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces