Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] A Christmas Horror Story (Chel/Shun) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:38 am
"Afraid m'gonna poison it still?" Speaking in metaphors, maybe.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:06 pm
"Something like that."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:42 pm
She smiled and adjusted her position a bit. "So what d'we do now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:24 pm
It took him a little while to answer. He was, admittedly, a little conflicted on the matter.

"Perhaps it is time for you to go home," he stated quietly, after awhile.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:21 pm
Chel snickered and tugged on his side. "I meant 'bout magic an' all that. Shouldn't we go to Other Ashdown an' check on that side an' all?"

To his own suggestion she added, "I'll go when ********' ready to."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:40 pm
"There is a lot that needs to be done to figure out what the state of everything is. Checking on Other Ashdown is one of them. Magic is a known factor in this world, though people are incredibly wary of it. I need to learn the protocols for dealing with this sort of thing. As well as figure out if there are any other notable changes between this and the old world," Shun sighed.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:49 pm
"How 'bout you leave Other Ashdown to me? All Seein' an' all- probably cover more ground with him."

She hadn't visited OAD since the rift; she wasn't sure if All Seeing was even still alive. Her only evidence was that she could still use her eyes and she still had ... episodes, to put it lightly.

"What kinda protocols you mean?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:51 pm
"I still have the pendant. If it still works, I can easily hop over to Other Ashdown. I would rather not rely on All-Seeing for anything."

Shun drew in a deep breath at the next question.

"What sort of s**t I am expected to do in the case of dealing with magical criminals or other hazards."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:40 pm
"But you can't come back so easy. Naw, you better stay put an' safe. Get more sleep." She frowned at his distrust of All Seeing. She understood it, and she'd be lying if she said she wasn't starting to believe it herself, but she also needed to hold onto what little confidence she had in her magic.

"You afraid?" she asked, hearing the deep breath and assuming it was an anxious one.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:35 pm
"As if you have it any easier to go there or return?" Shun scoffed.

He tilted his head a bit, not sure what to say next, "About?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:39 pm
"Pshhh," she said, rolling her head into his neck. "Caught me there. I guess." She was afraid of magic and getting lost and stuck; she was just more afraid of Shun overworking himself.

She opened her eyes and tried to catch his gaze; people were always more honest in their eyes than they were in their words or actions. "Afraid of the magic criminals an' ... magic in this world." She thought from her previous actions her own answer was pretty obvious: scared shitless, but toughing through it. "Criminals already bad enough- magic's even harder."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:08 am
"I have my own abilities, you know," he muttered, "It does make things more unpredictable, but I am not 'afraid' as you put it."

Depending on what said criminal was able to do, one with a mini arsenal of automatic weapons could very well be more dangerous than one with magical abilities.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:06 am
"Yeah, you can handle it," she said; and she meant it. Shun had always impressed her when it came to crisis situations. "Doesn't mean I won't still worry. S'my job."

She gave his side another squeeze.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:26 pm
Shun couldn't help but scoff at that, "You have a pretty shitty job in that case. What are you getting paid for--"

His words were cut off as he sort of jerked to the side from the squeeze. That had him narrowing his eyes at her.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:24 am
Chel looked up at him, expression jarred by his sudden movement.

"Eh? Did that hurt?" She hadn't really thought a hug could be that bad, but maybe he'd sustained some damage she didn't know about.i  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff