Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

Once Erik started walk, Lily followed along side him. Something seemed a little off about Erik but she wasn't sure what was bothering him. She hoped it wasn't something to do with her though she felt if it was to do with her he would leave. Walking into the coffee shop she shrugged a little at his comment. " Is it? Why do you need dating advice for some other girl you are stalking?" She joked as the two entered the shop.

Lily looked around the coffee shop before following Erik to the back and sat across from Erik. The young woman looked at some photo's that where hanging on the wall before her greyish blue eyes met Erik's blue ones. " Oh uh... I will just have whatever you are having. See what you like." She said with a soft smile to Erik. Lily was not pick when it came to eating or drinking anything and having whatever he was having would give her an idea what kind of drinks he liked. It wasn't much but it was one more little thing Lily would know about Erik and for whatever reason she wanted to know anything she could about him.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:46 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX Erik smiled at her shyly ordering the same coffee as him. A small gesture. But it showed she wanted to get to know those small parts of him. Something he appreciated greatly. Turning he smiled and nodded "I guess it'll be two coffee's with some milk and sugar." he ordered with a nod and waited until the simple orders were brought to the table. Lifting the slightly bitter drink he took a sip as he made a careful observation of the window. The woman was across the street.

XXXX After a moment Erik noticed that the woman walked off. "Nope I only stalk you. But I can't take any dating advice from you that'd be cheating." He said as he gave his full attention to her eyes once more. "So, when do you think I can see you dance?" He asked trying to get back to his evening, and while not forgetting the woman he tried to enjoy himself again. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:19 pm

Lily Grey

It seemed the two would be having coffee with cream and sugar which she didn't mind though Lily was more of a tea drinker. She gave a small smile to Erik and nodded to his order as in aprovel. The young woman sat back in her chair, relaxing into her chair witch was a new for her. She was mostly always on edge in some way, skittish but right now she was relaxed. This whole nigh with Erik and last night she was able to feel like this.

When the coffee came she slowly picked up her cup with two hands and kept it close to her as if to keep herself warm. She slowly started to take a sip from her coffee when Erik spoke about not asking her for advice for dating because it would be cheating. She almost spat out her coffee as it cought her off guard and her face started to turn red. " W-What?" Did he just state that this was a date? Lily didn't even think about it as she never been on one before and it caught her off guard. Her eyes were locked on his eyes for a moment, until he asked about her dancing. " Well... Uh... Y-You don't really want to see me dance do you?" She asked as she kept her cup close to her face as if she was trying to hide her blush.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:07 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik took note of her shocked reaction. He chuckled lightly at her reaction 'She's too cute.' Erik thought with a smile on his face. Thinking on it for a moment he nodded "I am interested in you." he nodded and took a sip of his coffee not really ashamed of his admission.

XXXX The young man smiled and nodded before setting his coffee down. "I do want to see you dance." He admitted with a smile. Thinking for a moment Erik sat a bit forward with a inquisitive expression "Lily, you're amazing. Have you not ever noticed?" He asked with a soft voice. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:10 pm

Lily Grey

Sipping her coffee slowly she still had the red on her face and could not look at Erik straight in the eye still. " D-Don't laugh!" She was referring to Eriks light chuckle before he said she was interesting. Why did he find her interesting? She thought of herself as just as a normal cafe girl, nothing really in her life other then her passed that she tried to forget every day.

" You really want to see me twirl around huh? That or you just really want to see me trip or something." She joked, trying to relax herself again which was working until Erik said she was amazing. " Now you are just being to nice. I am just your friendly neighbourhood cafe girl." Why was he being so nice to her? She didn't get it at all and she was not sure how to act to it as she was not use to it. She placed her coffee cup down and played with her hair a little and finally looked up at the young man before her. " My next question... Is this a date?" Lily just wanted to be sure what they were doing so she didn't seem like a fool at some point.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:33 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik shook his head "If I wanted to see you fall, I'd trip you. I want to see you dance, because you seem happiest when you talk about it or twirl around." He said with a soft voice before taking another sip of his coffee. Erik watched her with interest, this seemed to be her way to handle any compliment. To disregard it.'Fine. I'll make her believe it eventually.' Erik thought to himself and agreed with the goal.

XXXX When she asked if this was a date Erik stilled for a moment. For a brief flicker of a moment he wondered if she would be offended or reject him if he spoke the truth. 'I've been alone this long. Might as well be honest.' He thought to himself before nodding "Yeah... Well I'd like it to be a date. Do you?" He asked a small trace of anxiety in his eyes as he awaited her answer. Sure he has so much more to be honest and anxious about, but one thing at a time. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:13 pm

Lily Grey

Thinking about it for a moment a soft smile came onto the girls lips as she thought about how she was happy when it came to ballet and he was right. " Alright then... What about tomorrow night when I am done work? I can't promise you that I am that good though... Plus I can't remember the last time I dance in front of someone." Lily warned Erik as she picked up her coffee and drank from it. It was set, Erik would see her dance and she wasn't sure how she felt about it. Sure she loved to dance but dancing in front of him would be different.

Lily waited for his answer about this being a date quietly, wondering if she should not of asked him but he answered with a yes. Her cheeks blushed a light pink and she looked down into her cup before looking back up at him and nodding slowly. " Yes... S-Sorry this is a first for me so I just wanted to make it clear."

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:40 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik couldn't help the satisfied smile that took over his features at her admission. "It was an unorthodox way of going on a date. Sorry bout that." He said with a shrug, frankly he wasn't sure if he did consider this a date at the beginning of the night. It wasn't till later on that he decided that he viewed this as a date. "Glad we clarified that for both of us now." He said with a smile and a light chuckle, more in disbelief at their conversation.

XXXX The young man finished off his coffee and shook his head "I think you are a good dancer, I can see it in your movements." He settled his gaze on the young lady before him "But it won't really matter if you are good or not, because it makes you happy. And I can't dance so you'll have to settle for an audience." Erik shrugged at this and gave her a smile. After a moment the sound from a rambunctious table made Erik visibly wince. Being so close to a full moon, made being in public difficult. Sure the people were being fine just enjoying their night, but their loud voices made Erik want to tear out a few people's larynx. Nothing personal just instinct. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:05 am

Lily Grey

" Its all right, so far going on a date with a stalker is not so bad." She said, giving him a slight smirk before finishing up her coffee. Lily did not see it as a date ether until they entered the coffee shop. It was surprising to her still as she had never done anything like this with someone and it was with someone like Erik. It almost felt like a dream as she could not remember the last time she felt like herself with someone. She was happy, but at the same time she was a little scared because it seemed like this was to good to be true. That things would turn as it seemed that anything good for Lily always did. Looking down at her empty cup she wondered what life would of been like if she met Erik or someone like him when she was younger. Maybe she wouldn't have the same scars as she did now.

Looking up from her cup and back at Erik she let out a soft laugh. " You can tell in my movements huh? Well thank you I guess." The frail girl smiled at him before she noticed Erik wince a little. " Erik? You okay?" She asked him a little confused before looking behind her and taking not of the loud table behind them. They were just enjoying their night so it seemed, maybe Erik just did not like it when people were loud this late? Lily turned back to Erik and stood up, taking his empty cup and hers and walked towards the front to returned the cups. She then payed for their drinks as well as she wanted to pay this round. She made her way back to the table and reached her hand out to take his hand. " Ready?"

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:45 am
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik was glad that she was happy to be on a date with him. He tried to ignore the people behind him, but alas to no avail. Only when Lily offered her hand to him and offer to leave did his attention return to her. He gave a soft smile to her and nodded gently he took her hand in his. "Thanks." He said with a soft voice.

XXXX The young man walked with her outside and for the first time seemed uncomfortable with his reaction. "I...I have sensitive hearing." He tried to half explain to her his reaction. More frustrated than anything that he wasn't able to give her a full explanation, the lying always made Erik uncomfortable. "Normally it's fine, I just....sorry." Erik shrugged and gave an apologetic smile. "C'mon, let's go." He pulled her gently away from the cafe he knew it was beginning to get pretty late. Looking to his watch it read midnight. "Want to call it a night yet?" He asked trying to be considerate. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:21 am

Lily Grey

As Erik took hold of her hand she gave him a warm smile before walking out of the cafe with him. As the two walked down the street Lily turned her head to face him as Erik spoke. " Its alright. I kind of caught on that the noise was bothering you." Though it did surprise her that it did, she would of understand if they were maybe a little louder and rude, maybe even drunk but they were not. She let it slide and just put the a mental note that Erik has sensitive hearing. " So I guess going out to a movie or music event is out of the question then?" Lily asked with a light laugh.

She felt Erik pulling her away gently which made her smile and she followed along side the man. " What time is it?" She asked, mostly to herself as she pulled out her phone to see what time it was and it read midnight. " I didn't realize it was that time already... Before we call it a night there is one thing that we still have not done yet." Lily pointed out as she tapped the toe of her shoe on the ground. " You said there was going to be some running, and seeing the paintball shooting was a joke we should still do some running I think."

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:14 am
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik shook his head and smiled "No, movies and concerts are fine. It's just kinda crazy sensitive tonight. I go to concerts sometimes." He said neglecting to mention the need for waiting for a new moon or ear plugs. Thinking on it for a moment "Thanks. For understanding." He said in his softer voice, rather surprised that even though she didn't know the full story she still showed him compassion. That was a rarity, at least to Erik.

XXXX Seeing her tap her shoes on the ground made Erik smirk. "Definitely." He said as he looked around and nodded "Do you want to play tag or race?" He offered as he continued to walk them back towards the park. Probably the only safe place for them to run at night. Erik looked up to the moon and noted that the change should happen in the next night or so. The young man looked back to her with bright almost glowing blue eyes and smirked again. "So, what will it be? Tag, a race, or a leisurely run through the park?" He asked in that same jovial tone he'd been using throughout the night. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:46 pm

Lily Grey

" So movies and concerts are fine every now and then." She said mostly to herself as she made another mental not to herself as it was something else she learned about him. When Erik thanked her for understanding him she shook her head a little and she held his hand a little tighter. " There is no need to thank me. Just having you understand me back is enough." Lily stated quietly.

Lily looked up at him once more and notice the smirk on his face which caught her off guard a little. She should be use to it by now but so far every time he smirked at her she felt flustered. " Tag or race?" She asked as the two walked towards the park. She enjoyed running in general so either or would be fine with her but the last time she played tag was when she was little, most likely when her parents were alive. Once they reached the park she looked down at her feet before looking back up at Erik to see his eyes looked like they were glowing again. His eyes seemed so much more alive at night rather then the day. She just stared at him for a while before she let go of his hand and touched his arm before running off. " Tag!" She said as she took off, staying in the light of the street lamps as she dare not go out in the dark on her own.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:42 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX That same smirk stayed present across Erik's face as he watched her decide on their activity. He carefully watched her, taking careful note how her hand felt in his own. When she withdrew it and poked him Erik's smirk took on a playful yet predatory nature.

XXXX Seeing her dart from him made Erik chuckle softly. "Ready or not!" He called out before taking off as well. Erik had to curb himself from using his full speed, as then the game would be over too quickly. However with her running only in the light Lily made for easy prey. Quickly he reached her and threw out an arm to tap her shoulder, she could turn and evade him but it didn't seem likely. "Almost gotcha!" he called out in his playful manner. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:25 am

Lily Grey

As Lily ran she could hear foot steps following behind her. Her long wavy hair blew behind her as she ran with a big smile on her face. It had been a long time since she had ran like this with a smile on her face, she had almost forgotten what it was like to run like this. Turning her head back to see how close Erik was she noticed how close he was getting to her. "You better hurry up!" She shouted back as she started to push herself more and ran as fast as she could.

Though when Erik reached out to touch her he did. Stopping to cant her breath, Lily turned around to look at Erik as she huffed and puffed. " H-How... C-Can you run t-that fast?" She huffed out, trying to catch her breath.She moved some hair out of her face before giving a slight smirk to Erik and went after him even if he was ready or not.

GrayEnvy

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces