Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Cape Carnival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:10 pm
We are all a little mad here
User Image

Chesire was clearly not bothered by hatters anger and he lowers down and gives the angered woman a smile,not a grin but a smile."You three stay at a hotel right go there and I will go grab little Alice,if you go you may make it worse and how do you think that will make her feel if you get in trouble." He says before floating again."Don't worry I will bring Alice back to you don't go blowing your top my dear."He says

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:16 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter
User Image

Hatter turned her attention back to Chesire as her suspicion comes up, she began to wonder why the chesire was smiling he ever rarely did that and usually it was a good sign and even though she would rather refuse his offer and ignore him and go to get alice even Hatter knew that somethings are better left undone and she knew that if she went to her school boiling mad she was going to be hurting someone and it wouldn't be a friendly sight... She turned to Elliot briskly and with authority she remarked somewhat acidly,"Come on then lets go back to the hotel and don't you dare say a word! I want you to bake me something and then I shall try to calm myself with some tea..", she snaps heading to the car as Elliot like a meek obedient little mouse instead of his hyper bunny self hops after her by this point getting in the car he drives them back to the hotel.

EXIT

Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:24 pm
We are all a little mad here
User Image

He nods and then he disappears when they drive off.

Guenivere ORion

((Exits))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:45 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra finally turned into the carnival. She pulled into the parking lot. Shutting off the car she gets out and turns to the lights noticing they were really pretty,"Oh wow...", she said watching them blink and twitch,"Its so pretty...", she turned to sander smling,"You mind holding my keys sir?", she asked,"I don't have pockets", she tossed him her car keys and comes to the far side of the car to join him.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:56 pm
User Image

Sander smiles when she pulls into the parking lot and he looks over at her."Sure thing."He says as he catches her keys as he gets out and when she comes over to him he softly takes her hand."You ready to go then?"He asks with a smile as he puts her keys into his pocket.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:00 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra smiled when he took her hand its what she had been waiting for,"Sure thing lets go", she let him lead her to the carnival not really knowing her way around she was gonna need a guide but the closer they got to the lights the happier she felt cause this was something she knew she was going to remember forever.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:13 pm
User Image

Sander smiles as he walks with her towards the carnival and even before the entrance he could smell the food and hear the games and people laughing,its been a long time sense he has been here other then to work."What do you want to do first,we have games,foods and rides to pick form."He says as they walk through the entrance and he looks around with a smile,this place was always so lively at night.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:19 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra heard his options and thought for a moment,"Well lets see...", she said thoughtfully,"I'm still not hungry from that delicious meal fro earlier so.. we can wait on that.. but I can't really decide on whether we should ride something or play some games", she confessed,"I haven't been to a carnival though I have seen it here plenty of times I never came over because I really didn't see the point in it.. But now I have a reason", she smiled squeezing his hand.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:39 pm
User Image

Sander smiles at her when she spoke and then he feels her hand squeeze his and he looks down at there hands."I have a reason as well my dear and a beautiful reason it is."He says teasingly as they walked through the carnival he was giving her time to look at stuff before she chose what she wanted to do.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:49 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra with a big smile on her face and bright eyes looked around the carnival it all looked so fun! But she was unsure of what to do she stopped infront of the massive ferris wheel seeing it turn while the lights flashed and changed colors on the side,"Whats this?", she asked pointing to the tall machine,"Its so big..", she said looking upward she noted that there was people on it sitting in small metal benches,"Why.. Sander look there is people riding it or something!", she pointed upward.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:00 pm
User Image

Sander smiles at her face she was so cute like this,and when she stopped by the fairest wheel looking up at it he smiles again."That is the fairest wheel its a nice relaxing ride that has a really good view at the top,do you want to go on it?"He asks looking back at her with a smile on his face.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:08 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra turned back to him he seemed to know alot about the ride and he seemed happy about her reaction so she shyly asked,"Well.. yes please", she turned back to the ferris wheel wondering how a machine so large could run I mean it was really tall!! She turned toward him,"How do we get up there though?", she asked confused on how the whole operation worked.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:16 pm
User Image

Sander smiles at her and he walks with her to the end of the line that was surprisingly short for this time and he points to the opening in the gate."We line up gropes of people get into the baskets you see hanging and once in you are closed in and then the wheel spins slowly to let people on then it makes a few rounds giving every one a chance to enjoy the view at the top."He says as they line slowly shrinks as people get on in front of them,once at the front of the line he turns to the operator."One for two."He then pays for the ride as there basket comes around and he steps in and holds his hand out to Hydra to help her in.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:52 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra nodded her head listening to him. It seemed to make sense in her mind you get two people in a basket and the ride slows down when people start getting off, she noted that the ride maybe lasted a little yes than 5 minutes but she supposed it was because people all had to take turns. It was just common courteous she waited with sander until it was their turn and then she took his hand and got into the metal bench sitting next to him as they strapped them both in with a bar cross the front she wasn't sure how safe it was but she managed to cling onto his arm while she waited for the ride to take off.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:03 pm
User Image

Sander smiles at her when she clings to him and he softly kisses the top of her head."Don't worry you will be fine."He says as the ride starts to move so more people can get on and they where slowly lifted into the sky and he smiles as he looks over the water and sees the city in the distances and he looks over at Hydra and smiles."You get the best seat in the house at the top."He says just as they reach the top.

Guenivere ORion

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces