Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDAY 2016]: Paradise Landing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:08 pm
What were they doing? Distress and curiosity stilled her as she glared below. How dare they touch Mayu! Bristling, Lillibeth started to struggle more eager to get to her Matriarch and sister. They wouldn't be killed but gently put that cage and left there!

"Get off of her!" her demands were followed by another one, "let go of me!" How dare they put there hands on her?! The feeling of her wings being bound was bar none the worst physical feeling she's ever had. Struggling more, all out squawking when her head was patted. She was not a pet! In her efforts, another brilliant red feather was dropped and one of the flowers was lost to the ground the petals all around.

Unable to do anything else besides bristle, she and the others of her kind were led away. Nothing escaped her eyes as she scanned everywhere looking for anything that could be used to assist in the release. If she could just get to Mayu and talk maybe they could work their way out of this mess.

Into a cage, much better one but a cage nonetheless, she turned at once glaring at the door and working her way over to Mayu. "Sister." Her words were shamed, the rescue attempt had failed horribly. That didn't mean she was without ideas but it would take being able to speak one on one with the Matriarch to get a plan going.

FA Mysteries

Irish Night Fox
Lillibeth->Mayu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:09 pm
The squirrel seems more than excited that it has the large Pae after it! It begins to pick up speed, climbing trees and jumping limbs. A time or two it loses Adora, but comes back to make sure it's following her.

Finally it stops at the base of a tree and begins to dig madly before whipping a nut out of the ground and holding it out to her. Awww, a present for Adora! Hope she's hungry for a nut!

Tartara Seabreeze

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:11 pm
It was just as Dysmas had hoped, some sort of glowing plant. He was relieved that it was nothing dangerous and also surprised to see more footprints was it the same path they had followed into the jungle. It seemed possible that the path could have wound back to this point.

"Great," he responded, agreeing with Caine. Dysmas waited near the pawprint trail as Caine grabbed a glowing mushroom. Dysmas didn't even think about a possibility of the mushrooms being dangerous. He glanced around curiously as he waited for Caine to finish grabbing the mushroom, listening for any noises. All seemed curiously still, and it made Dysmas fear that Sweetie was an eternity away from him now.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

FA Mysteries

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:13 pm
As soon as Caine plucked the shroom from its spot, glowing spores puffed out and took to the air. Some ended up in their faces and begun to irritate their eyes. They'd rub, water up, do whatever and when the irritation cleared they'd notice something has changed... Everything wasn't so dark anymore! They could see the prints and the path clearly!

Guess it was time to move on.

Congrats! Caine and Dysmas have gained another power! With this power they're able to see in darker places- not complete dark! There needs to be a bit of light in order for it to work, but in the case of dark places or night they don't have any troubles now!

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine

Wolfs Heart
Dysmas

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Wolfs Heart rolled 1 100-sided dice: 70 Total: 70 (1-100)

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:13 pm
Bastet had jumped back from the edge of the cage when she finally caught sight of the strange little... Creatures. What were they? There was so many of them, she was going to have to be thoughtful about how she escaped this mess. It seemed like they continued to bring in more pae, she would just have to wait until they opened the cage door again and find an opening.

The feline pae moved towards a corner of the cage, sitting and waiting for her moment, watching as two strange pae messed around with the guard that had been posted. Either they were trying to distract the guard or they were very suicidal. At this point there was so many pae in the cage that it was beginning to get crowded and formulating a proper escape plan would be difficult.

The strange creatures entered the cage this time, she waited for an opportune moment, but they were pushing the other pae into her corner and whatever opportunity their might have been was lost. The only thing she got out of this was realizing that a key would be needed to open the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:14 pm
"Looked like a pretty crazy one. There was that one weird pae who took over the stage when Uncle Hymnaios left, and I swear you shot him." She laughed, unable to believe she could possibly guess right on who'd gotten struck with arrows.

"Yeah... I'm.. Okay. A little confused as to why I'm here, but I had fun last night." She smiled, thinking of her life. "My children are grown and living their lives. I think Dominique has a boyfriend... The last year has been amazing." She looked up to her dad, catching his moment of confusion.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked, confused herself. Was something going on she was oblivious to? "Shouldn't there be more pae around?"

Fea Line
Pothos~

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:22 pm
Spores burst into the air and seemingly straight into his eyes. Caine winced, rubbing his eyes on his free arm. What the heck was going on?! He squeaked, blinking to clear the glowy stuff from his eyes.

With watery eyes, he started looking around a little more, realizing he could see a little better. Guardians, what was this? He looked down at the mushroom and then over to Dysmas again. Yep, he could see a lot better than before. "I guess that's interesting?" He tried to wipe some of the liquid away, realizing that it really wasn't going to do anything.

As the tears dripped down his cheek, Caine looked down at the paw prints and squeaked. He could see where they were headed! "This way! I can see where they're going~" He got excited, and started moving forward, still holding the weird glowy shroom.

Wolfs Heart
Dysmas

FA Mysteries

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:23 pm
She watched him for his reaction, wondering what he would choose. As a bear he was very strong, so running or a game could be interesting. But what he said gave a flash of surprise before she nudged him with a giggle. "Oh Junior, I love you." Still picking the waterfall. She was the luckiest naiad ever.

Baliel watched her closely as she swung off, and even closer as she wiggled for him. It was like he couldn't look away. "Yeah...butts..." He quickly shook his head to shake himself out of it before jumping out of the bed.

"Hot springs. Yes, right."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Following after the fuzzy creature, it was fairly easy to forget her adventuring objective. Like the mask and how that fit in. But her energy had to be all for keeping track of the squirrel, as it was of course very quick and nimble.

She of course kept to marking her way, but beyond that quickly lost track of her area in terms of the camp. But it was worth it! The view of the squirrel holding up its nut was so heart melting she just wanted to scoop it up and keep it safe forever.

So Adora of the jungle knelt down to hold her hand out to take it, very slow and cautious as to not startle the creature. "For me? You're so sweet! I'm so sorry I don't have anything for you."

FA Mysteries

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:40 pm
Junior smiled, starting to walk a little faster. He did want to get her in the water, and take a nice long relaxing swim with the most gorgeous wife.

"I love you more~" He kissed her forehead, still smiling. He still couldn't believe she'd said yes.

Nicky grinned, holding onto him as they walked. It might have been bright out, but the was still no telling which way she was walking without the best tree around.

"Is it beautiful?" She questioned, looking up to where she thought Maple was. It wasn't like they had a long way to walk to go anywhere, right? Maybe they could just keep walking until they found a nice secluded spot for just the two of them. It didn't even need to be in a hot spring.

Tartara Seabreeze
Junior -> Nereus on top
Nicky -> Baliel on bottom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:48 pm
Breaking out into the sunlight, she could finally see again! The light seemed almost blinding and she had to rub her eyes to adjust.

There was no time for this though, they had pae to save! She hurried her pace towards the front of the hotel, catching her sibling walking inside. "Harmonia! Hold on!" What was that red fae's name? She felt bad for forgetting, but now wasn't the time for dwelling on rudeness.

"We'll have the whole place just to ourselves..." He murmered right before he heard Harmonia's name behind him. Tristen turned to see that adorable teenager from before. "Serenity! What's the rush?"

Evilsilverdragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:56 pm
Lucius woke up, feeling oddly refreshed and rested. He stretched his arms up high and heard a few cracks and pops. That was the best stretch he's had in a while. When he started getting ready for the day, he noticed the size of the bed and the other side messy. Suddenly images and thoughts and voices rushed his mind all at once.

No!

How could I?!

He'd heard the whisperings in the hall that the boat was docked and passengers were being led towards a resort. Curious, the electric fae wandered down the gangplank and looked around once his feet his solid ground. Maybe this could be a fun adventure. When he saw the remnants of something scrawled on the ground, he tried to decipher it. He couldn't make out the letters, but it made him think of Adora for some strange reason. Hmm... what to do about her, now. There was a large amount of embarrassment, a little amount of shame, and a whole lot of confusion. Huffing, he takes his lei from the cherub and marches up to the resort. Maybe she's already checked in. Good. He was making himself angry because he didn't know how else to process the conflicting thoughts. And anger he could deal with. He checked in, and proceeded to find an outlet. He wandered a bit and found a place called a gym. It was an interesting concept, but had even more interesting contraptions inside. He was able to get the anger out, and distract his mind all while exercising his body.

It was definitely what he needed. Heading outside to get some fresh air after cleaning up, he noticed some odd activity and heard talk of missing pae. His heart leaped to his throat when he thought for just a second Adora was one of them. Her dad might kill him if he knew she came with him and then lost her. Crap.

He took the air and scanned the treetops, looking for signs of huts and houses that might be hidden, like they are in Loka Nei jungle. Nothing seemed to indicate it, but he flew into the jungle, keeping right under the canopy to look for signs of missing pae.

"What the-" Lucius saw something a little unusual and slowly descended to the jungle floor. It was a tiny, well-traveled path. It led to a small little clearing, about ten feet in diameter. In the center was a totem pole, about as tall as Lucius. At the top, an angry bird was carved, and below, many more angry faces and sharp teeth. The ground around the totem pole seemed pounded flat, not cut clear.

Tartara Seabreeze
Adora

FA Mysteries
He's snooping around stuff emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
"It would be a shame to waste it..." Harmonia's words started to trail off as she turned towards Tristen to kiss him when Serenity appeared. Frozen in place a moment, the Deity turned towards the younger, "Serenity is something wrong?" They were off now surely there wasn't something she was needed for.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:04 pm
User Image
Huhhhh this was a new development. One moment she was poking around the edge of the jungle looking for anything cool and the next she was in a cage with a bunch of adults and a few teens. Curious, curious. Was this part of the cruise? No, it couldn't be. There was a god in here with them. Her red eyes moved to watch the 'guard'. So small, like a pygmy. The angel cracked a smile as she over heard them speak about sacrifices for a god. How exciting! She looked around the cage, still quiet, eyeing the loud rainbow one. Maybe they'd sacrifice her first.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:11 pm
Dysmas watched as the spores went up into the air, he sneezed as they hit his nose, and his eyes watered profusely. The male naturally began to rub his eyes which only seemed to irritate them more as he spread the glowing pollen around. It was a moment before he was able to stop wincing.

When he did open his eyes, everything seemed brighter. He looked at the mushroom, it still seemed to be as bright as before, so how was he able to see down the trail now? Dysmas looked over at Caine who seemed to be experiencing the same sensations he was. "Me too!" It was strange, but he would accept it because it was just what they needed.

Not knowing anything about what had just happened, Dysmas picked up the mushroom to take with them in case this effect was temporary. "Let's go!" He said as he began following the tracks again at a brisk pace. It was amazing how much hope he felt just because the jungle had gotten brighter.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

FA Mysteries

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:21 pm
She had walked in on them almost smooching, how embarrassing. Part of her felt bad for being an inconvenience to her siblings time, but other matters were more pressing. "I think something bad is happening." She gushed. Her eyes flicked from the red fae to her sister and back. "A pae has gone missing, and there's something really wrong with the Jungle. Like I think it's magicked. And a lot of pae have gone in there, so I think they could be in danger!"

The younger was so flustered, how adorable! As he listened though, the smile slowly began to fade. Magic Jungle? Missing pae? He looked over to his golden goddess, suddenly looking quite serious. "...I saw my daughter walking into the jungle." Perhaps Serenity had a wild imagination, and this missing pae wasn't really missing. But the thought of anything happening to Adora...That just would not do.

Evilsilverdragon

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces