Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Now we got Bad Blood [OVER pg 23] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:18 pm
Danny looked at Shun and wagged her tail quite literally.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:20 pm
Huh what? what was with these poles?

Andrew brought his tail up to one of them, using it as a light to view the pole a little better. there was something on top..

"Oh inside?" Andrew open his wings and flapped trying to give himself the height to see inside.... wait one minute... were these lanterns? Set things on fire yes?

Edit: "kindling?"

Andrew set one basket on fire.

Quote:
you people moving to fast on me...

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:23 pm
Shun looked back at Danny and stepped away from the post.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:24 pm
The one post is ignited and it burns strongly, providing some light in the room.

phantompanther13

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:28 pm
Not to be outdone by her cousin, Danny lit not only the basket, but the entirety of the pole on fire.

"I win!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:33 pm
Andrew squinted at Danny. "I don't think that's how it works..."

chiickadee

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:33 pm
And then the second pole/basket was lit ablaze. Then, the ground began to rumble, and the door slowly rose upwards. Very slowly. But it was opening.

chiickadee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:01 pm
"Of course that's how it works," Danny said matter-of-factly, gesturing to the opening door. "Otherwise that wouldn't have opened!"

Then she waltzed right in because why would that be a bad idea?

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:07 pm
Camilla watched the Fire Demon first walk in, then walk back out to press the matching rune. Why hadn't she thought of that? It didn't matter however, nothing happened... Frowning, Camilla stands near the entrance with a musing expression...

She kept her eyes on the door incase something happened, but kept her ears on the conversation. When the bracelets came up in the topic, it had her turning to look at the group in surprise! AJ had one of those Anhk Bracelets and so did Andrew! She did as well but she'd left her's at her dorm... "So... the emblem on the bracelets is a... crime symbol...?" she says with a bit of a pout as she looks to Shun. "I bought one too... But I didn't know they had that kind of connection! I guess I should have known something was up..." she says before sighing. "No way Fear amps would just be three seeds..." even though she paid a hundred...

When nothing happened with the door, she watched Andrew walk back in and toss a fireball at the symbol. Again nothing happened... But! The light did reveal another important clue! However, before she even reenter the tunnel the basket and one of the pillars was burning! However! It seems she was right! Fire was involved! The door slowly opens once the fire was burning! "Yay! I was right! Fire was involved! Good job you two!" she cheers while clapping excitedly! She was about to enter when she heard mention of the ring. This had Camilla stopping as a thoughtful expression crosses her face. "Hm... A adventure through secret tunnels to get a powerful ring? This sure sounds almost like a Artifact Quest..." she says musingly before her expression brightens.

Still! Adventure was adventure! Unlike Andrew she wasn't in it for the treasure, just the experience, but at least they did share something in common! Maybe she could befriend this fire demon yet!

phantompanther13
Kudos to Andrew!

Chiikadee
Kudos to Danny!

Blade Kuroda
Me too! Wait up! *flails* Lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:28 pm
"That's not..." Andrew gave up. There were reasons why his family members never talked about Danny... Reasons. He didn't care about those reasons but they were there.

Andrew paused at the pole and took the time to put it out so only the two baskets were on fire instead. There. Now the poles were even and no one would accidentally get caught on fire. Damage control achieved.

And then once that was done he followed Danny,pausing a moment longer to realize the mouse was praising him. "Ahhh yeah no problem." He awkwardly rubbed the back of his head face slightly flushed. In all his time here, it was possibly the first time anyone had been happy to see something him set on fire. (Danny didn't count.)

Ok time to go in now. He headed through the door. "Wait for me."

chiickadee

Rikku Takanashi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:42 pm
She had hung back while creeple pushed forward for the most part, unsure (as always) of how to act in a situation that did not already have clear rules set in place. (And, to be honest, Hollandaise was sometimes a ghoul prone to distraction.) But she had followed and when the door open, she entered in behind two others, uncertain what they would find but equally certain no one would pay attention to a short tree girl bent on exploration.

Hollandaise rubbed her fingers underneath the bracelet. "Why is such a structure here? The staff must know about it, and if so, why was nothing done?" She mused softly. Peering curiously around, she tried to see if there was anything else dangerous lurking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:33 pm
The door revealed a much larger room. The shape of the place was fairly circular. The faint smell of blood wafted in the air. At first, the room was pitch black, but torches that lined the walls of the place began to light up. At first glance, the place seemed very empty, but the walls, floor, and ceiling were covered with carvings and pictograms, depicting scenes of violence and anger.

In the center of the room, the emblem that had been above the door can be seen carved deeply into the ground, creating noticeable grooves in the stone.

Along the walls, ran a gutter, where a red liquid can be seen flowing. The "blood" gutter does not connect to the emblem at the center. There are also a few bowls on the ground.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:47 pm
Edel spent most of the time lurking at the back, far, far away from the two flame demons, judging them as hard as she could.

"You don't think we'd be held responsible for this, if - no, when the school finds out do you?" she muttered to Xiu, having mysteriously loomed up to her side.

The art direction in the cave was quite well done for its theme, she would admit, taking some time to stare at a particular relief of a decapitation. She would have noticed that there was another puzzle to be completed, probably by pouring the red liquid into the emblem engraved on the ground. But Danny was here to do all the dirty work, so whatever.

Kaiyumi
chiickadee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:57 pm
Shun nodded to Camilla as he watched the door rise up, revealing the room on the other side.

"I thought they had gone inactive, but judging those bracelets, that is hardly the case at all. I advise you to not wear it," he warned. He didn't know if they could actually -do- anything, but it was better to err on the side of caution in this case. Speaking of, he glanced to Edel.

"You still have the one you showed me, right?"

The reaper slowly stepped into the circular room and looked around to get a feel for his surroundings. Well. The carvings and such looked nice.

"Curious..."

Zyphiris

Kaiyumi
chiickadee

Rikku Takanashi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:04 pm
The frost demon fished bracelet out from her pocket and handed it over to Shun.

"Yes I...don't recommend trusting anything too much at all, even school sanctioned events," she muttered to no one in particular.

All these years of education at Amityville had given her severe trust issues.

Blade Kuroda

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces