Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Separate Worlds (Phoenix347 x His Gwen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Homeroom
With: Ruka
Mood; Cautious
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC; ))

Akira couldn't tell if Ruka just wanted it to be known or was toying with everyone's lack of knowledge. Ruka gave another killing look at him although he was just paying her back for throwing him to the wolves that were the female populace. The teacher left the class saying they could 'socialize' for the rest of the period, but Akira had a feeling that wasn't going to happen for him. Sure enough, as the teacher left, Akira looked back at the class from his corner seat, seeing the eyes of every girl on him, and the guys on Ruka. Within a second the girls bolted towards him, each one talking over the other making a mess of sounds. Most of them sounded like comments and questions on his unwilling volunteerism to the maid cafe, although now that he thought about it he was the only butler they talked about. The guys were gingerly about their own movements, some looked over to Ruka as they talked, others towards Akira.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:13 pm
User Image

» I BEEN FEELING 「 ↻ LIKE A GHOST
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxA N D x I T ' Sx W H A Tx I H A T Ex T H E M O S T
( ◞ and ) ❜ ⋮ guess i'm giving ) up again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx this time » this time
»` x 「 ° THIS TIME I *↓ MIGHT JUST DISAPPEAR
xxxxxxxxxx⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

Ruka watched as the teacher left, then her attention turned towards all the girls surrounding Akira. It brought a chuckle out of her lips seeing him being badgered by all of them at once. The girl soon returned to mind her own business, staring out the window. For a little bit, she was allowed to be lost in her thoughts as the rest of the students chattered among each other. It was like it usually was when she was at school; everyone together except her. But that cycle was broken when one of her fellow male classmates walked up to her, the nervousness obvious and not because of the rising blush on his face. "U-um...Ruka are you really...going to be a maid?" he asked with a slight gulp. No one really had the guts to talk to her, so this was new. Despite being made fun of almost everyday of her life and being shunned by her peers they never failed to admit that Ruka was one of the prettiest girls in the school. Hence why they added the princess part to her school nickname. She stared harshly at the boy who hovered over her desk, but it soon turned into a sweet smile as she nodded. "I am." was all she said but she said it sweetly, causing more boys to approach her and try to converse with her. It was overwhelming at first, especially because she hated collective idiocy, and plus some of the boys that would trip or bump into her on purpose were talking to her like they were never even near her, but it was...kind of nice having people want to speak to her.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:32 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: Homeroom
Mood; Cautious
((OOC; ))

The mob practically pinned him down at his desk. They kept going on about how great he'd look, if he'd let them take his picture, if he'd picked who he waited on all that. Akira stood from his seat, trying to squeeze past the wall and be free. They were like dogs with bacon though as they kept close to him. Akira looked at the time, seeing they were halfway through homeroom already, but how would he continue to survive this? He squeezed out again and started walking to the door, with only a couple following closely. "I'm... Uh... Going to the bathroom!" he said, snapping his fingers.

Of course, the men's room. The safest place he would be from the current threat! He plunged out of the room and started for the nearest bathroom. All the stalls were empty thankfully so he locked the bathroom door ensuring it would be just him. He pulled out his cell phone, opening a message to contact the most recent number in his cell, as well as the one to throw him in this situation. Roof. Lunch. No saying no friend. He hovered over the 'send' button, unsure if it was fine to send to her as the first. He deleted it and restarted. Meet me on the roof at lunch Princess. If you don't I'll find you after school. Confident it was fine to end without sounding overly commanding, he pressed the button, waiting a little in the bathroom just to think.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:48 pm
User Image

Ruka looked down at her phone as it vibrated, Akira's name popping up. She opened to see what he had sent her, and chuckled. She was gonna get a lecture later. She quickly clicked the buttons on her phone as she typed out her reply, Is that a threat? Fine, I was going there at lunch anyways. She hit the send button and returned her attention back to the boys that surrounded her, questioning her about her new hair style and why she decided to speak up now and all that. It was a lot of talking, but she entertained them nonetheless.

[Time skip to lunch]

Ruka walked out of the classroom, her box lunch in her hand as she maneuvered her way around the large crowds of students headed to their usual lunch spots. Some of the boys actually said "see you later" to her and it was...weird. She wasn't used to people talking to her...it was probably only because she was pretty and she finally decided to speak. Shrugging off those thoughts, she made her way upstairs towards the roof, ready for the anger that Akira was going to express about her throwing him under the bus multiple times. Opening the heavy and large metal door, Ruka looked around. "Where are you?"

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:06 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: Roof
Mood; Excited
((OOC; ))

Akira read Ruka's reply and left the bathroom for homeroom without sending another message. They'd talk at lunch anyways so no point wasting what he had to say now. The classes went on as normal, and when lunch came Akira was somehow able to get up to the roof without any trouble. Akira put down the lunchbox and started climbing up to the top of the stairwell roof when Ruka stepped onto the roof looking for him. He slowly stepped down and stepped behind her, his hands covering her eyes. "Welcome to my realm!" he joked. "You shall answer all of my questions! First, what... Is your favorite color?" He imitated a voice that sounded like it needed a cough drop. There would probably be no other chance to do this trick so he figured he might as well do it.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:11 pm
User Image

Ruka completely froze when all of a sudden her eyes were covered by hands. But she knew it was Akira. Despite trying to make a fake voice, there was still a hint of his own in it. "It's dark red and if you try anything funny I will roundhouse kick you." the girl growled as her arms crossed themselves. What the hell was he doing? Is this what he wanted her up here for? If it was it was stupid. But Ruka complied nonetheless, she thought she might as well entertain him otherwise he'd probably whine about it.

(short post)

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:44 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Surprised
((OOC; ))

Akira lifted his hands above her head for a second, leaning over to the side to look at her face with surprise. "Dark red? I always took you for a purple.or even a cliched pink." He moved his hands away and stepped around to face her. "You're pretty harsh you know that? I just wanted to joke with a friend on the first day and you talk about kicking me. Harsh." He did a tsk tsk sound before crossing his arms as well. First technical day as friends, and they already threw each other under the bus. Twice. Each of them. "Why volunteer me out of the blue?"

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:02 pm
User Image

Ruka observed Akira's stupid movements and pretty much shrugged off his jokes. What was wrong with liking dark red? It was a pretty color in her opinion. Pink and purple were both nice as well, but she didn't like them as much. When he asked about the volunteering, she snickered. "I thought it would be funny." she told him with a snarky grin on her face. She should have seen the consequences from doing that though. Now she also had to do these festival activities with him. "But it wasn't worth being thrown under the bus too..." she sighed out as she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:32 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Surprised
((OOC; ))

"Yes, har-har, I love to be sacrificed for the enjoyment of my female classmates. Maybe you just wanted payback for the cafe, or did you want to see how charming I was in a suit?" he teased, cocking his head to the side before shrugging. "Either way, it looks like we'll both be waiting and acting on the day of the festival." he sighed as well. For a moment he had a thought about going to the festival with Ruka, but shook his head of the thought and walked to the lunchbox he left. "Any-who, want to have lunch together today as well?" he said holding up the lunchbox she made this morning.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:46 pm
User Image

Ruka glared daggers at Akira as he teased her. "Don't patronize me." she growled at him as she walked out into a sunnier spot on the roof. "I guess I'll let you eat lunch with me." she said with a smirk as she sat on her knees and began opening her lunch box. She placed her hands together, whispering, "Itadakimasu~" and began eating. She wasn't going to wait for him, she did things at her own pace. "Did you remove the tacks in my shoes this morning?" she asked curiously before shoving a rice ball in her mouth.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:25 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Surprised
((OOC; ))

"It's such an honor princess." Akira joked before walking over to her. She seemed eager to eat, evidence was her sitting down and eating before he even got near. He sat down opposite of her, opening the box and rolling the chopsticks in his hands. "Itadakimasu." he said before he started to eat. The food was actually really good, better than his own cooking. He thought about asking to have her lunch from now on, but knew it was pretty rude to ask. Ruka decided to break the short silence between them first, asking about the tacks in her shoes. "What, were they gone this morning?" He decided to play dumb, although he didn't really think about why he should. "Maybe you have a secret admirer." he toyed. "You were attacked just as much by the guys as I was by the girls this morning."

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:37 pm
User Image

Ruka rolled her eyes at his princess joke, continuing to eat her lunch. She had completely forgotten that she made both of them lunch this morning. She continued to eat silently but messily, a weird combination if you ask her. When he didn't know what she was talking about, she squinted her eyes at him. Swallowing down a large bite of food, she interrogated him. "Hmm...but that was after I decided to speak and everyone found out that I would be serving them in a maid's uniform...and you're the only one who knew about the tacks and notes." Ruka eyed him, but she continued to eat nonetheless.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:50 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood;
((OOC; ))

Ruka didn't seem to believe him. He shrugged and continued to eat from the box. "Maybe just luck of the day. We are three, no two, days away from the festival. Maybe someone wanted to make an impression before asking you." People did believe in the colored paper during the festival, but they stlll tried to even their odds beforehand if possible. It was especially common with guys or girls having a crush on someone. "That reminds me, I'll have to cut out from work... Great." He finished the box and put it back gingerly as he pulled out his phone and texted his boss. He was sure he'd get extra hours and a hearing about it but he didn't mind working there. "Thanks for the lunch princess." he said as he typed on the phone.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:32 pm
User Image

Ruka raised an eyebrow, still not really believing him but dropping it since there was no point in arguing about it. "I guess." she mumbled as she finished off her food. "Uh huh." she muttered, accepting his thanks for the lunch she made him. It was sort of like in those animes where the girlfriend would make lunch for her boyfriend. It was stupid for her to think about though. Akira and her were no more than friends so, why think about it any other way? "Well, if that's all you wanted to talk about, I'm going to take my leave." she told him as she stood from her spot. As much as she wanted to stay outside, she didn't have time for it. "Oh, the teacher said to start going to the auditorium after school so we can learn what the drama club wants." she informed him as she walked towards the large metal door and slightly opening it.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:44 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Curious
((OOC; I actually found another image image of the character your using by chance on the net XD Just a fun fact))

His boss already told him to call when he got the chance, so he knew he'd get an earful. He closed the pohne, putting it away as Ruka stood. She started walking towards the door to the roof, reminding him to head to the auditorium for the drama club. "Ya, I'll see you there princess." he gave a wave as well to Ruka as she left before falling flat to his back, watching the sky. He might as well enjoy the break he had before lunch was over. Although now that he thought on it, he sort of wished Ruka had stayed, even if for a little bit more.

Piltover Jinx

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces