Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:15 pm
StarlightSchism
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
StarlightSchism
I've just now noticed that the horoscope changes on the first of the month, despite the dates in the chart being a bit odd. I can understand doing the first of the month for simplicity's sake, but it's a bit disappointing I can't claim a shiny for my specific line, with the Alder. Have you considered changing it, or is changing on the first the way it's going to be?
Im not quite sure i understand your question hun. Mind explaining a little more ? I don't see why anyone couldn't claim a birthday shiny. Is your birthday the last day last month or the first of this month or something ?

Oh, sorry for being confusing. My birthday is on the 29th, which would normally translate to the Alder, Bear/fox/hawk, ruby portion of the chart. I was wondering if the horoscope would always change on the first of the month, or if it would ever change to follow the chart.

In order to keep up with the horoscope, it was decided to instead make it a pure monthly thing. The chart is simply for reference for those who either A) Want to know what their sign is and B) What the gifts offered relate to.

I'm sorry for this confusion. Consider this more like a "Birthstone" System rather than a "Zodiac system" If that helps...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:51 pm
Have the mods talked about my earlier question yet? sweatdrop  

Dragon Knight Karasu

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:39 pm
Dragon Knight Karasu
Have the mods talked about my earlier question yet? sweatdrop

If you mean about the xp gain from catching pokemon...
For now, we will not be implementing that feature. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have for you.

The only fair way to do it would be to give so very little xp that it wouldn't really be worth it anyways. We aren't completely rejecting it from future plans, however, it is a very low priority issue at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:26 pm
Vigilia
If you mean about the xp gain from catching pokemon...
For now, we will not be implementing that feature. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have for you.

The only fair way to do it would be to give so very little xp that it wouldn't really be worth it anyways. We aren't completely rejecting it from future plans, however, it is a very low priority issue at the moment.

Guess Sarah won't be catching a Starly then. Thanks for answering. smile  

Dragon Knight Karasu

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:24 am
Me and Star are in the Johto lab awaiting pokemon / character approval, not sure if it slipped through the cracks or not ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:36 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova

In order to keep up with the horoscope, it was decided to instead make it a pure monthly thing. The chart is simply for reference for those who either A) Want to know what their sign is and B) What the gifts offered relate to.

I'm sorry for this confusion. Consider this more like a "Birthstone" System rather than a "Zodiac system" If that helps...

Ah yes, I had a feeling that was it. The first of the month makes it much simpler, so I understand.  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:05 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Me and Star are in the Johto lab awaiting pokemon / character approval, not sure if it slipped through the cracks or not ninja

Alrightie! I got you both covered  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:48 pm
So, I was about to post as Arezu (decided to keep her name the same) but her last known location, Crown City, isn't available in the guild. Was that an oversight, or should I relocate her somewhere else?

Also, for achievements that I've already earned with a character that's translating over from HL2, do I apply the rewards or just document that they've been earned?  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:59 pm
StarlightSchism
So, I was about to post as Arezu (decided to keep her name the same) but her last known location, Crown City, isn't available in the guild. Was that an oversight, or should I relocate her somewhere else?

Also, for achievements that I've already earned with a character that's translating over from HL2, do I apply the rewards or just document that they've been earned?

For now, just relocate her.
We haven't figured out what to do with those extra cities quite yet, since we'll likely have to start from scratch on those places in order to not copy phl2.

And I'll let specs answer on the achievements.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:03 am
StarlightSchism

Yes, as Vigs said just relocate her. Sorry if that causes any inconvenience, but yes we're still working on other locations >w>

As for the achievements, please just mark that they have been earned but please do not claim the rewards since PHL had its own reward system for those that you would have already claimed. From that point on however as Arezu gains new achievements she may claim the rewards c:  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:32 am
Dragon Knight Karasu

Hello~ So your inquiry was talked over amongst mods as Vigilia said, and we discussed it but couldn't really figure out a fair system for capture exp then and there, it was deemed as a low priority addition that we would look over again once we'd gotten through some of the more pressing issues on our list.

However, I came up with an idea the other day and ran it by the others, seemed to be the general consensus that it was a good idea, so I've added it to the guild rules. From here on out, if you knock out a pokemon and then capture it, you will still be rewarded with exp for knocking it out before capture. However you must catch the pokemon only after it has been knocked out, if you catch a pokemon that still has some HP then you cannot receive any exp.

I know this isn't quite the same as the game mechanics, however since the guild has unlimited pokeballs, it would be really easy to abuse a partial credit capture exp system by simply encountering pokemon and throwing pokeballs at it until it was captured for exp and then immediately releasing it. With this rule, our goal is to not dissuade people from capturing pokemon that they want because they need the EXP too, which is what I believe your dilemma was with the Starly. This new system solves that by making capture exp be just as much work as a regular battle for exp, but also allows people to capture the pokemon they want without sacrificing the exp, so I hope that satisfies your request~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:37 am
Just wanted to get this cleared up before I start setting up a counter for it, but would Big Mushrooms (can be posted for in any forest or cave) count as an area-specific item? Or the various bands for Tyrogue (any city that does not have a gym) for that matter? And on the flip side of that, do the apricorns (can't be posted for in deserts or caves) still count as post anywhere items? Sorry if this seems like something with an obvious answer, but I'm just wanting to make sure now instead of being told I was wrong later. ^ _ ^ ;  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:03 pm
I'm interested in getting advice for the custom pokemon contest, but not sure how to do so without messing with the anonymity portion. Since I'm going to be using an edited version of what I entered in the HL2 contest, would it be alright to ask people who have already seen it for advice?

Edit: I think this may go in the event forum. Whoops.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm
Lia Syuki
Just wanted to get this cleared up before I start setting up a counter for it, but would Big Mushrooms (can be posted for in any forest or cave) count as an area-specific item? Or the various bands for Tyrogue (any city that does not have a gym) for that matter? And on the flip side of that, do the apricorns (can't be posted for in deserts or caves) still count as post anywhere items? Sorry if this seems like something with an obvious answer, but I'm just wanting to make sure now instead of being told I was wrong later. ^ _ ^ ;

Big mushrooms can only be posted for in a Forest so yes they would be an area specific item. Forests are their own "Type" of location same for the deserts and city's.

Apricorns are not an area specific item because you can post for them any place besides a desert or cave. The idea was you can find them any place it rains regularly.

Tyrogue bands would also be an area specific item. The city doesn't matter But it just cant have a gym leader. So you could move between two city's so long as they both don't have a gym leader.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:48 pm
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Lia Syuki

Big mushrooms can only be posted for in a Forest so yes they would be an area specific item. Forests are their own "Type" of location same for the deserts and city's.

Apricorns are not an area specific item because you can post for them any place besides a desert or cave. The idea was you can find them any place it rains regularly.

Tyrogue bands would also be an area specific item. The city doesn't matter But it just cant have a gym leader. So you could move between two city's so long as they both don't have a gym leader.
Okay. Thank you for the answers. ^ _ ^  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games