Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Welcome Back Venus! The Afterparty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Prisma laughed, bringing her hands to her lips as she did so, head tilting to the side. "Too many pinky pinks? Never! Pinky pink lady LOVES pinks! Its much nicer than before with the snakey wakeys." she giggled louder, eyes wide and beaming as Agnes complimented her.

Not that she understood any of it though.

"My legs are always nicey nice extremely! They could never be mean to someone silly billy, they don't talk!" she giggenosrted, glancing down at her legs and sticking them out slightly, one by one, as if she were attempting some kind of ballet move. In her mind, she was now wondering just what legs would say if they could talk. And if her legs would be ever so happy extremely like hers, or if other peoples legs would be saddy sad sad grump boxes!

The comment about the necklace about went over her head in excitement when another fae appeared, and the funny faun lady started asking her funny questions. "I am Prisma! Oh no, someone is hottie hot hot?!" she gasped, turning around to try to find someone who looked absolutely hot. In the temperature sense. She saw no one panting or fanning themselves or trying to find cool air. Just a blue fae with curly curly hair.

"Why can we not look at him? He looks funny fun fun so much fun! You are not pale silly you are green and yellow!" she peeped, spinning around to wave enthusiastically at the blue male fae. "HI HI HI FRIENDY FRIEND!" she shouted, bouncing over and scooping him up into a hug as well.

wiccan_faillie
Extremely!

Tartara Seabreeze
Prisma is sorry to be confusing extremely. Its just how she operates~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:34 pm
User Image
The demon's internal squees and cheers from being noticed by truly the most heroic of them all showed only by a bashful glancing away and slight flush on her cheeks. It wasn't that she enjoyed getting such a response or anything.

Except that she certainly did.

"You flatter me." She looked back with a toothy grin, her tail casually brushing behind her from side-to-side. "But if you must know, which you must since one as magnificent as you has asked... One need only be..." She leaned back, her palms gracefully coming to rest on the floor as her feet remained still. Still she arched until she glanced up and through her leg to give a single wink. At that, smooth as though she were weightless, her legs lifted up and came around.

She stood, practically purring as she finished her sentence,

"...flexible."

Fea Line
Erradika

Seruta
(and Aracari)

Daisicle

Aged Genius

wiccan_faillie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:08 pm
Despite not being Prisma’s motive towards Agnes, Prisma seemed to successfully make Agnes feel dizzy even more.

"Okay now… Prisma!" Agnes exclaimed while grabbing hold of her shoulder with both hands.

"No one seems like they are going to faint because it’s hot. How young are you exactly? Have you ever felt a desire for someone of the opposite sex?!” Agnes asked out of curiosity.
She couldn’t believe they’re not on the same page.

“And oh… Prisma. Prisma right? I know I’m green and yellow, but look at my cheeks are they pinkish now or am I too red?”

Agnes closed her eyes to calm herself and when she opened them, Prisma was no longer infront of her! Prisma was spinning in circles and gave the male pae they were talking about a hug.

Agnes covered her face as she giggled at how friendly and naive Prisma could be.

“I think we’d turn out good friends. After all… She needs me to make it through life’s difficult moments.” Agnes muttered to herself.

Tartara Seabreeze

Fea Line
Prisma is too funny, I’m going crazy over here. XD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:11 pm
User ImageHe only recently was able to walk on his own? He was like her, then! They both recently got legs!

That was really cool. Did that mean it was something that was common to whatever they were? Maybe they all started out with fins and then gained legs. Maybe they were kind of like frogs? Were they frogs? Frogs were kinda cool and multi-talented, like they could be colourful or poisonous or any number of things... Maybe she was a frog? No, that didn't make any sense. If she was a frog, she wouldn't be a pae.

Her tail waved behind her. The attack? What attack? Wait ... did that have something to do with what Dad had heard celebration about in the City? There was something about the Light Pae gaining a great victory against the Faun due to -- oh!

"Oh, the attack!" Zakira sounded almost a little too excited at the relevation, though that was likely not intentional. "I've heard a bit differently from the City." She pursed her lips, thoughtfully. "Dad said they were talking about how they made a big strike against the faun kidnappers."

Daisicle
Wellspring

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:12 pm
Azure gave Dyas a helpless smile when he saw the frown furrow on her adorable face. Cute even when frustrated with him. He wanted to tell her what was on his mind, but he couldn't do it yet. "Me too." Azure responded to her gesture. He was trying not to get emotional so soon, but perhaps having children had made it harder for him to control his emotions. The gesture had brought a tear to his eyes, however, a reminder of all the time they had spent together.

He wasn't sure he could go on with this night like this anymore though... This had just been weighing on his chest for so long as it was. Now that he had actually decided to do it, he felt like he could barely move. Azure spun Dyas one last time before pulling her back to him and stopping her completely. Azure stopped swaying to the music and let the rest of the world melt away. The male moved both of his hands so that they were holding hers as he stood level with her.

"Dyas... I meant to do this a long time ago. I am frustrated, even, that it has taken me so long to get here. You deserve this and so much more because you are such an amazing pae. You have been the best mother our children could ask for, and have put up with me through all of my ups and downs. We have both sacrificed so much for our love, and even when you felt so far away our love persevered. My only hope is that you find me worthy, because I intend to keep you for the rest of our lives."

Yeah, the romantic sap had tears coming down his cheeks from only a few words into it as he held her hands tighter and tighter with every line he spoke.
Azure finally dropped down to one knee, letting go of one of Dyas' hands so that he could run his hand through his hair. When he brought that hand back up he had a delicate ring held between his two fingers, with a ribbon attached to it from affixing it to his hair.

The ring was clearly handcrafted by himself since he had such an affinity for rocks, with a tiny sapphire held between the metal band.

"Dyas, will you marry me?"

He finally took a deep breath, amazed that he had made it through his speech without choking on his words. Of course, his heart was now hammering completely out of his chest as he waited for Dyas' response.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:32 pm
Azure was so...gentle this evening! She was surprised with the amount of emotion welling in him, and it melted her heart. Tonight really was amazing, and she felt her love for him stronger than ever. She spun happily around, her deep violet hair flowing around her before her body gently rested against his. Then he stopped moving altogether and took her hands. A brief moment of confusion. Perhaps he really didn't like the dance?

As the words spilled from his lips, the confusion dissipated into more surprise. The normally shy boy was being so forward with his emotions, right out in front of everybody! Of course she found him worthy, what was he getting at...

He moved onto one knee, and suddenly she stopped thinking of everything. Of dancing, of the pae around them, about the blush that had been creeping on her face. Her heart began to race. It was just like in her books. As his hand moved to his hair, it felt so surreal. How had she missed that ring in his hair? So sly. The ring was absolutely breathtaking. She had never seen anything more beautiful in her life, aside from the birth of her triplet boys. Her free hand went to her face to cover her mouth, meeting with a wetness on her cheeks. When had she started crying? It wasn't like her to get so emotional!

An answer. She had to answer. A smile broke from ear to ear as she nodded vigorously and extended her fingers in his hand to slip the ring on.

Wolfs Heart

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:44 pm
It felt like days, weeks even, had gone by since he had asked the question, waiting for her response. When she finally said yes, not only did his heart flutter away from his body, but the rest of his body literally flew up too in an attempt to catch it. When the male landed softly back on his feet, he remembered that he actually needed to give Dyas the ring. The male enthusiastically slipped the finger around her finger. He gave them both a moment to admire the ring, before he lifted Dyas into the air and spun her around.

Yes, Azure was going the full mile of sappy, romantic gestures.

When he gently set Dyas back on the ground he finally stopped to give her that long passionate kiss to 'seal the deal'. He breathlessly pulled apart from her after a moment, "You... have just made me... the happiest male on the island," he grinned.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:47 pm
So finding a suitable dance partner...hmm...there was a pair of tangoing pae, they looked like they were having fun. And a group of teens talking...and a pae groveling on the floor by the buffet...oh! A proposal! That was exciting. The male just started to smile before something very blue and very energetic mashed into his side in a big hug. "Oof!" His silver eyes flicked to the side. Friendy friend? It was the extremely fae from before! His eyes flicked up briefly to the green fauness in a 'help me' look before back down at the pae at hand. "Uh. Howdy there. Nice to meet you?" What did one say exactly to someone who just randomly came up to hug you?

Ah well. When in Venus' Love temple...The male looped an arm around Prisma to return the hug. "Aren't you just so friendly!"

Fea Line
ALL the hugs!

wiccan_faillie

OOC: All the pae mentioned! Hjortur/Erylia, Wellspring/Zakira, Cazir/Aurelia, Pix/Mikasi, and Azure/Dyas!  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:04 pm
All the confusion and anxiety from earlier turned into sheer joy as she smiled bigger than she could ever recall when he leaped up into the air. She couldn't believe it. Deep in her mind, she kept the hidden memory of Azure telling her father he wasn't ready for marriage. That day Dyas told herself they never would.

She had accepted it.

She didn't need it.

What she didn't realize was how much she had wanted it. When Azure slipped the ring onto her finger, her tears began anew. It was beautiful, and it fit perfectly. When had the male measured her finger when she wasn't looking? Asleep maybe? Dyas flung her arms around him, unable to contain herself any longer as he spun her feet off the ground.

Azure...I love Azure so, so much. The female thought to herself as their lips touched. Dyas abandoned all trace of the shy little shetani she grew up as when she held him tightly against her in their kiss.

The moment felt hung in time as her heart hammered away in her chest. This was real. It wasn't a dream and she didn't have her nose stuck in a book. It was her honest life. He pulled away and she beamed up at him, the amount of happiness abundantly clear across her features. He was so cute when he smiled like that! She bit her lower lip before lightly kissing his nose, then leaning forward to rest her head on his shoulder in a hug.

This night simply could not get any better.

Wolfs Heart
Tara be grinning ear to ear during this post

Daisicle rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:06 pm
User Image
Heard differently about it in the city. The city...

Wait. The city! With all the angels and demons and fae! Zakira had been to the city?!

Laisidhiel keep his mom from hearing about this!

"Faun... kidnappers...?" What. "What do you mean; we don't have any kidnappers or any kidnapped-pae'il?" Without realizing it, Wellspring had come to look right at her in their conversation, his confusion plain on his face. It was amazingly strange! "We didn't provoke anything... It was just out of the blue!" He rubbed his shoulder with his hand at the memory. "A lot of faun got hurt that day... Badly. She still hurts... And when she hurts, all the faun physically hurt. Right here." He placed a hand on his chest. "Very strong, aching pain. I don't feel it myself, but my parents do... Everyone else does..."

Seiana_ZI
Zakira

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:25 pm
User ImageAny excitement she would have had at him finally looking up, or any intrigue she may have had about debating the validity of either side with the other like her self, was completely overrun by the sudden tightness in her chest.

She couldn't breathe. She couldn't breathe. Her head was pounding, her mind was swimming. She couldn't think, couldn't understand what was going on. There was something pushing against her, pushing her down, forcing her down deep. Why couldn't she see anything? It hurt. It hurt. Her gills didn't work. Her lungs didn't work. She was gasping and nothing was happening. Her head was swimming, swimming, swimming...

Zakira collapsed, unable to hold herself up in the weight of what she was overwhelmed with, only able to think about the fact that she couldn't and the fact that she was going to die. This was it. Her life was over.

There was a small, burbled, "Help," before Zakira's eyes fluttered shut.

Her body stopped reacting now, her breathing even, but she seemed to have fainted from the panic.

Daisicle
Wellspring

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:48 pm
User Image
Wellspring's eyes widened and his words came to a halt at his new acquaintance's expression changed. His eyes... Oh spirits his eyes! He'd been trying so hard to keep them off of her and all it took was a single topic change to screw it all up.

Oh no... Oh no...!

She wasn't realizing it.

"Zakira?!" Wellspring stood up and placed his palm-and-outside-of-claw on her shoulders. "Zakira! Listen to me. Stay with me!" Panic was seeping into his tone, raising his pitch and volume. "It's not real! It's all in your head"

He could feel her going slack on him; this wasn't good. They usually came out of it by now. What if... What if he actually... His arms were shaking and he rushed over to catch her. Her body came to lean heavily against his, and in any other sort of situation he might have rather enjoyed the feeling. As it were, though, there wasn't time for such types of hormones.

Wellspring's breath caught as he saw her eyes close.

All his strength seemed to fade from him in an instant, and he slowly slid to the floor. Zakira came with him, but he moved her so that no part of her would actually hit anything. Looking down, his lip quivered, his vision blurred.

"Zakira...?" he asked softly, lifting his hand first to brush the hair out of her face, then to check her breathing, then her pulse.

She had stabilized.

His hand continued to tremble and remained by her neck. He felt his cheeks growing warm, then damp. He raised it to wipe his eyes, but not before the tears had started to fall, some likely hitting her cheek as well.

"Zakira... I... I'm so sorry..."

Seiana_ZI

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm
User Image

He couldn't imagine a more perfect evening with his love, dancing the night away. That is of course, until he heard a young voice yelling. His head turned just in time to see a little sprite girl collapse into the arms of a blue clawed male. "Whoa, whoa. Hold on Star, look." Dameon instantly made his way over to the pair, cutting right through the dance floor. He crouched down beside her, glancing at the tear streaked male. "What happened to her? Do you know where her parents are?" He reached out to touch the girls forehead, wondering if she was feverish. But her head was cool to the touch.

Daisicle

Seiana_Zi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:32 pm
User ImageUser ImageIt's not real! It's all in your head!

Eh?

Cazir glanced over his shoulder, looking in the direction he came from in time to see Zakira fall and ... wait, did that guy have a claw hand? Okay maybe that wasn't as important as the fact that his sister was now on the ground. Biting his lip, he murmured a, "Sorry," at Aurelia before darting over to his sister and the adult and Wellspring that were now hanging over her.

When he arrived, Cazir leaned in a little bit. "Zaki?"

Once Zakira's heart and lungs had regulated themselves, Zakira stirred, moving around a bit before opening her eyes. What... what just happened? She glanced around, blinking her eyes and first asking, "Dad?" when she spotted someone very yellow. Another blink let her determine that wasn't it, and she apologised with a quiet, "Sorry."

She then glanced over to Wellspring ... oh, right, she had been talking to him. Why wasn't she talking to him anymore? She easily pushed herself to a sitting up position, rubbing at her head a little bit. "Ah, sorry," she apologised to Wellspring, as well. "I don't know why but ..." What happened again? She motioned in the air, as if conjuring an image, before indeed, what she was doing beforehand kicked in. "I was convinced I couldn't breathe."

"Zaki, you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine now, Cazi." Zakira offered a small smile at her brother. "Sorry for worrying you guys..." That was really silly of her...

Daisicle
Wellspring
Tartara Seabreeze
Dameon

Seiana_ZI

Daisicle rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 5 Total: 17 (3-18)

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:46 pm
User Image
Wellspring looked over to the male, beyond himself to the point that he wasn't even registering that he was looking at anyone. "I... She..." He stammered, looking down to Zakira. "It was..." he shook his head, "I didn't... didn't mean..."

Then Cazir was back... Even so, Wellspring had little in the ways of actual words to offer to him. He was mostly just sitting there, stammering incomprehensible sounds and looking from the two standing above him.

He just wanted to go and hide. Now. Find a hole and never come out.

Coming here had been a mistake.

As Zakira stirred, Wellspring looked down and offered a hesitant smile. Thank Laisidhiel she was alright! Her irises were so blue, they stood out so wonderfully from the black of her skin, nearly glistening... His eyes looked down and away as his cheeks again grew warm, this time from embarrassment rather than tears. "I'm sorry..." was all he could offer. Even if she didn't understand it yet, he'd gone and hurt her. He couldn't take that back.

He was probably going to go home very soon... but he needed to take responsibility for his actions first.

Tartara Seabreeze
Dameon = first die!

Seiana_ZI
Cazir = second die; Zakira = third

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items