Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your own little boys...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you your own little Boy-Love World?
  But of course! Now let me tell you about them...
  Nope. I'm fine with all my ready-made pairings. xD
  I never really thought about it before.
View Results

Erran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:23 pm
OhmiGOD. Original characters.... I have so many! Where to begin?

Well, I guess we'll start with the obvious choice. I've got at LEAST 60+ characters total in my head, but maybe just under half of them are gay male characters. And even fewer than that really have active roles in my head/role-playing sessions.

WARNING: I talk about prostitution, shota-type (not all consensual, either) stuff, drug addiction/use, and some other possibly offensive topics here. I don't think there's anything detailed or graphic enough to be taken out, but if you're offended (which I doubt X3 ) you may not wish to read about my characters. ^^;; A few of 'em've got some pretty messed-up childhoods.

Erran Wirewood After whom my Gaia avvie is named, of course. There are mainly three versions of Erran: Modern, Oldschool, and In-Between, so to speak.
Oldschool Erran came first. He's a D&D-style half-elven half-celestial(angel, for those who don't know). Erran was born the eldest, if illegitimate, son of a Duchess (another of my characters). He was born with wings, but later in life, after a long-enough story, he was captured and enslaved by Drow (dark elves), who chopped off his wings for their own horribly twisted amusement. Erran was then purchased by Tomethias, who turned out to be an incredibly kind (if somewhat kinky and perverted) master. After Tome's son got jealous, though, he was forced (through another long story I'm not going into right here) to get rid of his Erran, and that was when Erran returned to the surface world, and then he became a cleric of the Tagoi Brothers, to be explained later. Then there's a lot more to be described some other time.
Modern Erran was next. He's a normal human, whose mother had incredibly bad luck with men. After Erran's father died, she remarried four times to husbands who subjected both herself and Erran to various levels of domestic violence. The last husband molested and/or raped his step-son regularly and eventually, in a drunken fit of rage, he murdered Erran's mum and sent Erran to a hospital, then a mental institution for two years. After leaving the institution, Erran moved to Japan out of a paranoid desire to escape his step-father's grasp. There he met and dated a yakuza boss called Kin-sama. After some time and a slightly boring/awkward relationship with him, Erran returned to America, and had lots of other adventures, yada yada yada.
In-Between Erran is the most final, recent version of Erran, and you can learn all about him by reading my comic, Fan Boy Industries, on http://aillanna.deviantart.com/
Erran's astrological sign is Cancer. He's blonde with gold-colored eyes and a faint, natural tan.

Tomethias Erran's ex-lover/owner, Tome was a Drow with a bit of a penchant for loving young, effeminate boys. He was incredibly pervy, if at least nice. His son, Flish, was rather straight and was in general disgusted by his father's taste in young boys. After a while, Flish arranged for Erran to be killed, and to prevent this, Tome sent Erran away, back to the surface.
Tomethias is a Capricorn. He has coal-black skin, white hair, and silver-gray eyes.

Kiki An ex-drag queen vampiric assassin, Kiki has a depressingly unpleasant past that essentially no one knows about. I'm not going to divulge all of his secrets here, but know this: he absolutely loathes nothing more than his real name, which almost nobody knows, and typically goes by Kiki, which was his name, in costume, so to speak. After retiring from drag queen prostitution when he became a vampire, Kiki found a way to let off his inexplicable hatred by becoming an assassin/hit man type of guy. At some point thereafter, he ran into Erran, who was at the time a prositute himself, and dangerously close to becoming addicted to heroin (which strikes a nerve in Kiki for reasons unknown <3 ). Kiki took the boy under his wing and fixed him up. Whee, the end. But not really.
Kiki is a Scorpio; he has naturally red hair (and I mean like, Carrot Top, but less freakishly afro-like) and gorgeously dark blue eyes; he started dying his hair a light blue when he became a drag queen, and then when he was Embraced as a vampire, his hair turned a dark, blood-red/burgundy kind of color, and his eyes turned black and yellow.

Jean-Claude Depardieu AKA Blazing Boy A really lame French superhero character; JC is a relatively successful Parisian fashion designer, and Blazing Boy, his alter-ego or whatever, is a generally useless fire-themed hero who actually doesn't do much saving people so much as dressing up in a sequiny little leotard and jump around shooting sparks and baby firepuffs at people. He actually has plenty more power than that, being kind of like an X-Men style mutant, though not exactly. He's just afraid to break a nail. XD
Jean-Claude has naturally black hair, but he takes excellent care of it. He dyes it a dark blonde with lighter highlights. His eyes are kind of sunburnt umber brownish-orange with the faintest of yellow streaks around his pupils. I believe I recall his sign being Leo, but I'm not positive. ^^;;

Halcyon A contortionist human with two versions: Modern and Oldschool. Oldschool Halcyon is a bard/prostitute who travels a lot. He's got curly, red hair, blue eyes, and loads of freckles. I actually haven't finished developing either version, so he doesn't have a sign yet. Modern Halcyon is a stripper in a gay bar.

The Tagoi Brothers A pair of gods that I created for my original characters' oldschool (D&D) world. They are twin brothers, and they are also like... the ultimate embodiment of twincest, being gay lovers and basically gods of homosexuality. Their individual names are Kogeki and Ukemi. Kogeki naturally embodies the aggressive, or at least dominant half of a gay relationship, while Ukemi is the submissive half. Kogeki is in general a happier, brighter kind of guy, while Ukemi is usually depressed and sometimes a little self-loathing.
Their astrological sign is naturally Gemini. <3 While their body types change rather frequently, they typically remain in elf-like form; Kogeki is blonde with golden eyes, and his patron colors are white, red, orange, yellow, and gold. Ukemi has black hair and silver eyes, and his patron colors are black, green, blue, purple, and silver.
STFU about black, white, gold, and silver technically not being colors. XP

Aaannnd there's more, but I've rambled on long enough. ^o^ I shut up now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:07 pm
I came up with a story about this boy, named David, who is just an ordinary high-schooler( with an obsession for anime, especially cat-girls). One stormy day, he finds an adorable cat-boy in the woods, which David names Myu, takes him home to live with him, and they fall in love. There was another character who was a cross-dressing boy named Hilary, who has had a crush on David since Elementary school, and he's constantly hitting on him. Together, the three of them try to find out about Myu's past The story ended up a bit like Chobits in my opinion, but I still wanna continue it.  

Sora_Kamiya

Mesmerian Derinthal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:22 pm
I have a pair....I play DnD and one of my Characters brothers has a boyfriend he met at the monestary they were training at to be monks...at first they were inpartial to one another...the only two elves had to stick to together....then they got together as close friends and shared there first kiss in the court yard during the SkyLight Festival  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:07 pm
Me loves the guild mascots 4laugh  

Kit`

blackwhiteandsilver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:10 pm
Eh...I made my own little boy. He started out as a character made up on the spot for an RP. As I fleshed him out, I began to love him and changed his age, appearance, height and race lots of times. XD But I loved him so much I created a doll (! Why yes, a doll. A real one, not an e-doll) and art and stories of him XD

But then...I paired him off with my friend's male character?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:54 am
I always end up making my own characters at some point. Haha. >.> I don't like messing around with it a lot though, since it usually screws up characters personalities and all. I'm not a fan of OC's very much. sweatdrop  

The Saddened Watchman

Collateral Pie Damage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:09 am
my boooys heart !
they're my babieees~ heart

my first kinda plot thnig was a vampiric dramatic love/hate story thing. The characters were
Julius, who was the main char. and vampire. He had shoulder-length purple hair wait a few black strand here and there, with lovely violet eyes. He was a depressed little thing ):
Augustus, who was Julius' current b/f. He was very...uhm...well, let's just say his natural hair colour his platinum blonde .-.'... ((hes, a stupid/flakey seme for once >w< )). But, he means well, and he's always looking out for his little Julius <3. He's very easy to pick out in a crowd his is looong silver and blue hair ((it's to about his knees)) ^w^.
Shaka, ((breaking the trend of Roman emperor names!!)) the bouncy, happy, slutty vampire. He's another one of Nero's pets, and loves him dearly... unfortunatly, Nero can;t stand to be in the same room as him... later on in the plot line, Shaka seems to start to have feelings for Augustus~ *dundundunz*. At first, he and Julius don't get along very well, but later on, they're pretty ok with each other.
Nero, the bed guy of the story. He's Julius' and Shaka's master. Pretty cold hearted at times. He has one thing in mind, and one thing only. To rightfully re-gain what's his ((Julius)), no matter what he has to do. He hates Agustus with a burning pasion and will gladly attempt to injur or even kill him with no regrets about it. ((btw, Tohma is known for 'spoiling' Nero, I guess you could say. She's her favourite from this plot))

then I have 'Mnemonic' ((only a temp. title, for now, possibly)). I'm not giving the plot of this baby away, cause I wanna take it someplace :3.. but...I can talk about the characters <3.
Colby, is the youngest of the cast...and second most messed up. Raised in a strict christian family, his parents had done everything to make sure their little boy would grow up to be a wonderufll younge man. Little did they know...Colby, an atheist, grew to hate both his parents and his way of living at a younge age. At the tender age of 14, Colby murdered both his parents and skipped town, to later meet up with Xavier. Cloby's an odd person...he appears very cute and bubley, but in actuallity he could easily be plotting how to murder someone and how to do it with the most blood spill he could cause... He's madly in love with Domi, though, and would do almost anything for him,
Dominick, the other main character. He was a mommy's boy, and was never fond of his father. Despite the fact his father would abuse and neglect him, he would do anything he demanded, for his mother. At about 12, Dominick's mother passed away, leaving him alone with his father. He lived with him for three years untill he finally decided to run away and start a new life. He's somewhat quiet and withdrawn from everyone. Colby is the only one who he has ever opened up to before, and he loves him deeply.
Xavier, is the bad guy, and the oldest of the cast. Colby's ex-partner((*not giving their jobs away*)) and ex-lover. He was locked away in an asylume after attempting to murder Colby, and a bunch of other stuffs. While being transported, he caught sight of Colby ((...kinda...more like sensed he way there o.O'?)), and soon after escaped. Xavi is persistant in trying to get 'his Colby' away from Domi for his own sick and twisted uses. Xavi is very...twisted. He enjoys blood, and guts, and gore, and the sounds of people screaming and...you get the idea ~.~

((note; these are only the char.s who are involved in a gay relationship))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:06 am
I started writing one with my characters awhile ago.I never finish the stories though, but I notice it's always the same people if that amounts to anything.  

[.oishii`.

Mason-sama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:28 pm
I make my own little things all the time. I get bored because people rarely have enough time to RP with me. -wiggle-

Ma'at is one.. He's a little slave boy in Egypt. He has pink hair! And no mom or dad. That's cause he's secretly the reincarnation of an egyptian god...dess. >>;

And Jezebel is a little experiment with human mutations, he's a bat thing and can't walk or see. But he's adorable.

Mm.. Sanduitchi is a bunny boy with one eye because when he worked at the circus he got it gouged out with a knife. Cute and happy, but he gets scared easily.

Leith is a man =) and he has lots of curly hair. He's spoiled and used to getting what he wants, including when it comes to men. But, invariably, when I RP as him he gets paired with the one guy that'll turn him down and make him violent.

And Mason is screwed up to the max. His dad used to sell him as a sexual slave type thing when he was young, and when he got older he made him work the street corner. Then Mason killed his daddy and ran off, and now he doesn't have anywhere to live crying So sad.

And Moische is in a concentration camp. He's a jewish boy. And I refuse to play if he's gonna get beat up on by Nazi's. I'm a sucker for the fluffy 'Omg I'm a good guy in disguise, lemme save you' Yeah. Cliche, but so sweet.

Ashita is a man too, and he's Japanese. But he's secretly a cyborg =o And he loves to love. And he gets the most love from teenagers, so he loves to love them. He's not a pervert though, by any means.

Atarashii is a little boy whose twin has a rare disease. He's the only one with a close enough match in DNA to give him donor everything - blood, organs, bone marrow.. He's only 16 and completely healthy, but he's in the hospital all the time in case his brother needs some part of his body, and he never gets to have any friends. He's very sad indeed.

Mm. There's a lot more. But I wont ramble for now. Oh oh, and if anyone wants to RP with me I'd love for you to PM me or IM me on AIM!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:24 pm
Yes, i do have my own little boy xD lol his name is Kage. He's half human half vampire, he doesn't really have a steady backgorund, cause i keep changing it, but no matter wat i always have to have him in my comics!its weird, if i dont have him in me comics...they sux(well to me that is xD)! lol  

RemAurion

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

Garnet233

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:31 pm
I have my own yaoi character I haven't made a pairing for him. HOWEVER.. a friend of mine roleplays with me we have a couple that's just so cute!..

Anyways! My character's name is Viktor McCaine. He sleeps with women for money[[to basically prove that he's still a man despite being gay to his dead father and himself]] but really only loves men. He has long shoulder lenght dark auburn hair and his eyes are blue/green with golden flecks.

A tall, broad shouldered, masculine man in other words. [[Yeah, a seme]] He wears black silk suits with a white dress shirt, black vest and red tie.

No, I've never done a fan art of him ;_;.

Vikki boy deserves a Garnet created love..;_;.

Me and my roleplaying friend [we pair off Viktor with one of her characters] were thinking about collaborating a story together with them <3 I think it would be a great story!!

Oh! Viktor is my main male roleplaying character and I use him for mostly every genre when I'm roleplaying a yaoi roleplay. So, if anyone from here ever roleplays with me; sorry to ruin the 'past' of my character for you =p

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:49 pm
Yep. Two of my D&D characters fit the bill nicely... and they're not even with each other.

Thorn Mephendrian:
26 years old. Blinded in a bandit raid that destroyed his childhood home at 14, and keeps the mutilated remains of his eyes hidden under a blindfold. Long black hair. He carries a vendetta against any type of bandits, pirates, and other marauders, and makes his living as a bounty hunter of sorts, killing them for money - and his own satisfaction. He's not a happy man by any stretch of the imagination. Recently, however, he's been travelling with a half-mortal angel named Azura Soulblade*, who has shown him compassion and camaraderie - not to mention his stunningly beautiful appearance, of which Thorn has a good estimate based on touch. Thorn has fallen in love, but is afraid to tell Azura, who is unfortunately straight. Thorn knows and accepts that he is attracted to other men instead of women, but is naive enough to believe there is something wrong with himself. Typically seme, but his feelings for Azura indicate he'd go either way should the situation arise, which it won't.
Thorn art
Thorn and imaginary Azura art

Havain Amalas:
Elf; I forgot his exact age. Long red hair, green eyes, pale skin, indeterminate gender. Havain, like most elves, is bisexual. He's a thinker of a sort not usually found, one who blends arcane magic with the divine magic of nature - a multiclass druid/wizard known as an Arcane Heirophant. Havain forges attachments easily and is a believer (again, like most elves) in free love. As a high-ranking body in his order, he's often sent as a diplomat to other orders, with offers of shared knowledge - the leader of one such order, another elf named Talith Dre'Neldiir,* who actually met Havain through longtime lady-friend Amavel* (there had been a fair amount of chemistry between her and Havain as well), has had at least a few romantic dalliances with him. Uke all over.
Havain art
Havain and Talith art in which I totally screwed up Havain's face

*my boyfriend's characters  

Lucca Ashtear

Kami Llama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:55 pm
I had a whole big, wonderful yaoi world made with my friend Sarah. :/ Our RP characters were great. We had so many, all living under the same roof. But then she up and decided I was too mean to her or something, so we don't talk anymore. I miss that girl. ;_;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:32 pm
Oooh, my originals? I have a bunch, but I'm working really on only four, and I haven't tried roleplaying with them yet (since I'm not very good at that sweatdrop ).
First are Kate (yes, Kate) and Genta, two Skeiths (and not the big lazy kind). Yus, I have a neopet pairing! ;3 Kate is blue and Genta is purple (without the stupid orange...).
Ah, Kate! He's my baaaby. heart I got the idea for him when I misread a sentence.... I'm toying with his eyes and hair color; his hair goes down to his waist and he's obsessed with it. He tends to wander around to the point that he can end up in a different city without realising it. Despite that, his memory is so photographic it's spooky. He's super flirty and likes dancin' and sashimi. whee
Then there's his boyfriend, Genta. He's a lot... calmer than Kate, though he can be just as animated. He likes to talk and sketch. Anthro, his hair is black tipped with purple and generally isn't long, except for the bang that covers his right eye; his eyes are grey. He also has a total of eleven piercings, most of them in his ears. He's the dominant one. 3nodding

The other two are Cirrus and Hakude. They're from a story I'm working on and I'm really not finnished with them. I got the idea for them while exploring Mythology....
Cirrus is like a catboy only instead of a cat, he's a goat. If anything, he's a bishie satyr. sweatdrop Anyway, all I know for sure about him is that he's stubborn, well-known, that he's on his school's swimming and volleyball team.
As for Hakude, instead of a goat, he's a horse (an Ipotane of sorts). His hair isn't long, but his tail is. He's quiet, gentle, a bit of an outcast - though not totally, a fast runner, and just as high-strung as Cirrus is (perhaps even more so!). He's also loves Yoga (and is quite good at it). I'm thinking of changing his name, though....

Nellynae

such a mess

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:59 pm
Seeing as I didn't give any proper explaination for Hitsu (Which I should, considering my whole account is named and based off him.), I shall go on to explain him briefly. His personality can be said to be self-destructive, as he sabotages himself quite often. One could say he falls under the new stereotype slang 'emo', as he is quite emotionally unstable, although he generally give off the 'depression' vibes.

He's developed a way of trying to avoid people due to his problems. After regaining some of his right mind a few years ago, he has attempted to become a bit more cold again. He is quite bitter and cold-hearted on the outside, sarcastic and generally a dark person.

However, with his friends he exhibits a bit more kindness and of his better side in general. Although he is still sarcastic and can still laugh at them if they get into humorously bad situations.

In reality, if one were to actually get closer (which is very rare), you'd see him for the lost child he really is. He's really just a person who needs someone to lean on, despite he likes to think he can somehow handle it on his own. Which is probably why he's an uke in a few of the relationships I've have placed him in.

His past is a bit of a dark one, and quite hard to explain without exceeding a few paragraphs. But other then the psychological effects of the past, it has also left him with a type of spell/virus (I like calling it a virus, though technically it is more magic based.) that is eating him alive. His arm has been amputated and replaced with a claw like arm closely resembling something like a Neo Shadow from Kingdom Hearts.

Seeing as he is a KH OC by origin, this is no surprise.

As for his appearance, I've drawn a few pictures. Two of them can be found in my profile but here's some links to deviantart pages and such:

Hitsu
Hitsu 2
Old version~.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out