Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written In Blood ~An RP~

Back to Guilds

The age old battle of Light and Dark has begun. Who will you choose? 

Tags: Blood, Roleplay, Light, Dark, Written 

Reply Dark Kingdom
The Dark Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:12 am
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια
************************ ηιgнτ

She is a woman who's had her heart broken,

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Alyssia felt a mixture of relief and disappointment when Lucian opened the door. The smile on his face was much different from the one he had previously. This Lucian was the one she was comfortable with.

She was unsure whether he remembered what had happened between them or not, although his response seemed to point towards no. At his offer to enter the room she walked in and then turned to face him. She studied him curiously, still having lingering confusion from the recent situation between them. "I decided it was probably time to come see how the King is doing. Is that so wrong?" She asked, still watching him. She was certain that something about his body language would help her solve the mystery behind the man, perhaps allowing her to understand what happened with Sal.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

and that can make you do unspeakable things

Jyccly
emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:27 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image
                                                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"...Of course not, Queen Alyssia." Lucian said politely, just a tinge of sarcasm in his voice, "Please, take a seat."
                                                                      He gestured to a seat nearby, offering her it before he settled down in one close to it.
                                                                      Lucian gave her a smile, waiting for her to start her line of questions.

User Image

OCC: emotion_awesome
KatjaJean

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:03 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia sat down in the offered seat and looked towards Lucian. He seemed to be waiting for her to speak, although she had not planned out any questions to ask him. "How are you feeling?" She asked, realizing afterwards that the question would sound very strange to him. Not able to take back her words, the Queen watched Lucian confidently, refusing to show vulnerability to him. "I want to make sure you are accommodated to here, despite our less than perfect relationship." She added.

Jyccly
emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:19 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

How am I feeling? Lucian thought to himself, slightly confused at first at her words despite not showing the confusion on his face.
                                                                      "Quite well, Queen Alyssia. I thank you sincerely for your concern." he replied, smiling, "Have you had a chance to rest as well?"

User Image

KatjaJean

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:45 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia nodded in response to his question. "I just recently awoke from a nap." She mentioned, not sure if he remembered that they had fallen asleep next to each other. "I've had quite the busy afternoon." She admitted, thinking back on the chain of events. After a few moments of thought she spoke again. "I do not know much about you, Lucian. What were you like before we met?" She asked curiously. She had realized that he either didn't remember the events that had occurred or was choosing to ignore them, so her questions probably sounded strange to him.

Jyccly
emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:54 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

A shadow passed over Lucian's eyes as she mentioned the nap.
                                                                      "I'm glad you had your well-deserved rest, my Queen." he said, his eyes returning to normal.
                                                                      He was taken by surprise by her next words.
                                                                      ...What are you planning, Alyssia.
                                                                      Smiling, he looked into her eyes as he spoke.
                                                                      "I'm not sure that I understood what you meant by that, Queen Alyssia." he said politely.

User Image

KatjaJean

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:00 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia shook her head at his response. "It was a simple question. We are married, after all. Is it so bad to wonder what you were like before I found you?" She tilted her head at him, her expression remaining unchanging. It was quite clear that Lucian was avoiding something, and she was determined to figure out what.

Jyccly
crying

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:11 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

What...
                                                                      Lucian almost flinched at her...weird choice of wording.
                                                                      When did you decide to start acting like an actual wife. He thought to himself, unsure of what to make of Alyssia's questions.
                                                                      The Queen had never bothered to ask him about himself before.
                                                                      No, the Queen had never even talked to him for longer than five minutes before.
                                                                      Why now of all times?

Clearing his thoughts, Lucian gave her a small smile, his slight discomfort leaking through his usually flawless facade.
                                                                      "I don't think I was any different of a man than the one you know now, my Queen." he said, his voice quivering at the end, "The heart remains the same even if the mind changes."
                                                                      His heart ached at that last bit, for a fraction of a second.

What are you doing, Lucian Lyse. Don't be so weak.

He calmed his mind and heart, closing his eyes for a brief moment before smiling at the Queen, all the weakness he felt before gone.

User Image

KatjaJean

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:00 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

The corner of Alyssia's mouth tilted up in satisfaction at receiving a small response from Lucian. She quickly realized her expression had slipped and returned it to back to normal, still watching the man in front of her. "Ah, I suppose you are right. I'm much different than the woman I was before, though. I assume you never learned of how I became Queen?" She asked him. She knew that the tale was common knowledge among her people, but she was not sure that the King himself was aware of how she had orchestrated her rise to power. "I was not always royalty, of course." She added, hoping to get some interest out of him. Her main goal was to learn and understand more about Lucian. She told herself it was to find his weaknesses, but she was not certain that was her only reason. She still felt an odd ache for the man in front of her, one that caused her to worry about the possibility of sending him into another episode. Alyssia noted that she needed to choose her words carefully.

Jyccly
You know it is OOC, not OCC, right? XD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:36 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

As much as Lucian knew that information was key to victory, he had never gathered more than the bare minimum data on the Queen's history.
                                                                      Why?
                                                                      Perhaps it had to do with his opinions of the Queen.
                                                                      To be absolutely blunt, she simply wasn't worth his time.
                                                                      Too dull. Too predictable. Too...ordinary of an opponent.
                                                                      Was that all an illusion? Lucian thought to himself, slightly bitter that he may have underestimated the Queen.

"I have heard a few stories from the people." he said, smiling as if nothing had happened, "Though I do say that I am indeed curious about your rise to power."

User Image

OOC: emotion_awesome Nope.
KatjaJean

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:34 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia gave Lucian a knowing smile, fully aware that he would fall for the plan. She was hoping her own story on her past might prompt him to share information on his own. "I am not weak." She began with, clarifying to him that he could not defeat her easily. "I was just a witch once. I lived a simple life with my sister and parents. After a while I ran away with a man that I loved very much." She lost herself in the memory. She couldn't remember anything about her childhood besides running away, and even if she saw them she would not recognize the ones that had raised her. "He turned me into the vampire I am today. When he was killed by the Lights, I rebelled." The look in her eyes that had been brought on by happier memories quickly changed, turning fiery. She took a deep breath before continuing. "I ripped them all to shreds. I gathered my own forces and tore them apart from the inside out. I fought, planned, conquered. I killed the King and the Queen and took the crown for myself. I became the Queen of the Dark's." She recalled, her eyes still drifting into the past. As she looked up to meet his gaze, her expression calmed to it's cool and collected state. "I am here. I will not give it up so easily, you see. I fought hard."

Jyccly
*files into mistake folder*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:28 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian listened to her story in silence, committing each detail to memory.
                                                                      There was one specific detail that Lucian noted. That the beginning of it all, seemed to be because of her love for one man.
                                                                      ...How ironic. He thought to himself.
                                                                      "I see that you have indeed fought hard for your current status." he said, his voice steady, "My sincere admiration for your perseverance these years."
                                                                      He smiled at her, signaling without speaking that he will not be sharing any information from his side.

User Image

OOC: emotion_awesome
KatjaJean

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:55 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia frowned slightly at his refusal to share information with her. She quickly returned to her normal expression, before looking back to him. Controlling her emotions had always been tricky for Alyssia, and she was having a hard time doing so in front of Lucian. He, on the other hand, seemed to be very skilled in the subject. "What I am saying is that people change." She informed him. She felt her patience wearing thin, and a few last words came out before she could stop them. "Who is Sal?" She asked.

Jyccly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:04 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian felt his blood run cold at her last words.
                                                                      Who is Sal.
                                                                      "How do you know about her." he hissed without thinking, before his eyes widened.
                                                                      "Sorry for my outburst, Queen Alyssia. I do think I'm not in the best condition today."
                                                                      He looked away, refusing to meet her eyes.

User Image

OOC: Look what I found- emotion_dealwithit
KatjaJean

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:56 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia smiled slightly at his reaction, although the smile was bittersweet. It was quite obvious the man had reacted in such a way due to the emotions the person named Sal had left, causing her to feel bad for him. On the other hand she felt she was getting closer to the information she wanted. "I feel like you mentioned her once." She said confidently. She wasn't sure if Sal was a girl, but she was willing to bet they were. She assumed Lucian would deny it if they were a boy. She was taking chances. "What do you mean by not being in the best condition? It would be unfortunate if you were to fall ill." She said, showing a mixture of mock and sincere concern on the matter. She hoped to discover his symptoms by showing concern in order to understand the effects of his episodes.

Jyccly
NOOOOOOOO

Dark Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items