Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
[H2K14 - ORP] Haunted Mansion! (OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:37 pm

Prisma: Tooo the Playroom!
K'nai: Leaving Studio for 2nd bedroom 2nd floor

Seeing that it was decided, the great trek to the kitchen was about to begin! "Let us go extremely!" she smiled and began tugging them in the direction Lisandru had pointed...

At least until the chaos erupted.

Turning just in time to see the tail end of the damage and glass shattering into a million zillion pieces all over the floor, Prisma's trek was halted. She turned, spotting the tail end of someone fleeing up the stairs followed by a crazy green faun chasing after. "Oh goody goodness indeed! Who would ever make such a messy mess mess! So many broken pretty pretties!" she gasped, now hoping in place as if afraid to step on even the tiniest sliver of glass. "For shamey shame extremely! No food for that mister mister!" she nodded, crossing her arms and flittering her wings as if her statement were final.

And then she had an idea....

"Maybe they know where the kitchen is!!" she squealed, grabbing up Lisandru and Mister KittyKitty's hand again. "No hissy hiss, silly kitty. We find food!" she smiled, dragging the pair of them towards the stairs and up up up up up up up up upppity up up up up extremely. "MISTER GLASSY SMASHY SMASHY!!!" she shouted, but having lost sight of where the mysterious figure went, ended up dragging her posse up to the third floor Playroom.

Pausing, she glanced around inside and tilted her head. "This is not a kitchen silly, extremely!"

K'nai snorted, glancing at the blue male up and down. "Yes.....so it does." he huffed, knocking something over on one of the shelves before freezing.

"No..." he hissed, fur on end as he spun around towards the door, ears strained. He had heard it. He had definitely heard it. The voice of the rainbow derp. What was she even doing on this floor? Had she come looking for him? Scoffing, K'nai quickly set off towards Adelphos, getting rather right up in his personal space. "If a rainbow fae dressed as a bunny comes in here.... I wasn't here. You didn't see me. Got it?" he asked, giving the other a 'I swear I will owe you one' look if he complied before dashing to the door, peering out and catching sight of his derp master disappearing into another room.

Quickly and quietly he slipped past, headed down the stairs and ducked into a bedroom at the far end of the left side.

Strawberri Stardust
Ruri cause I can't spell his name, and Adelphos sosorrylawl

Seiana_ZI
Lisandruuuu

FA Mysteries
Hi hoe mysteries! ..er... well she wanted to chase them....but totally got lost extremely.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:46 pm
PLAYROOM - only visible to Minuette

There were indeed many different objects in the barrel. The ones Minuette pulled out were a variety of things -- a small dog-shaped object, a small alpaca-shaped object, a small tree-shaped object. All were relatively flat and seemingly made of wood, cold to the touch much like the room was in her immediate vicinity.

Yay!

The little faerie silently clapped again, inching closer to Minuette.

It felt colder again.

There's more! Can you get them all!

Though it was colder, the room seemed different. If Minuette took a chance to look around, she would see that the room was much warmer, like a summer's day, with the sun beaming in through the windows. The toys were neater and put in their place, with only the bear and the barrel toy outside of their cases. The age was gone from the house, much like it had been eons ago...

And the small child was no longer faded and old like the wood, eyes a vivid blue.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Minuette

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:14 pm
Eleora: Children's Bedroom 1
Spitfire: Lounge
Diona: Main
Eruza: Main

Things had gotten weird a long time ago, and apparently Eleora had been too stunned by the sudden appearance of a child to react sooner. She stuck around for a while as Minuette conversed with the child, mostly because she was concerned about the other unicorn. However, once the voice disappeared, Eleora had lost all curiousity that kept her rooted to the ground. She quietly slipped out of the room without saying anything, bumping into a colorful faerie on the way out. "You might not want to go in there..." Eleora said softly as she headed across the hall into another room, just trying to get away.

Another child's room. Eleora wasn't exactly thrilled about that after the somewhat creepy occurrence in the previous child's room. After that experience though, the tiny bed looked particularly inviting. Eleora sat on the edge, testing it out before climbing up the rest of the way and pulling her legs close to her. She had come to this party in an attempt to socialize, and now she was curled up alone in a creepy bedroom. It wasn't exactly what she had planned. If she had been smarter, she would have seen the brilliance in returning to the crowded dance room instead of going off on her own.

-------------

"Oh? Why aren't you with your friend?" Spitfire asked curiously as she stood up from her seat and began to move around the lounge, looking at different items that were on shelves and such as she spoke. "I don't really know why I'm here. I have just felt so... strange... lately. When I saw the invitation to the party..." Spitfire paused, staring absent-minded at one item, but pretending it was really interesting. "I just thought maybe it was why... maybe it would help? I don't really know." the female shook her head. Unsure why she was rambling and being so open with a complete stranger.

-------------

Diona grinned as the female introduced herself, "Diona," she said cordially. She jumped back as the bottles and mirrors broke, catching herself before she made a complete fool of herself in front of the other female. Diona was slightly intrigued by the event. All those broken liquor bottles, it was really quite the tragedy. "I suppose someone didn't want us drinking," She pouted her lip slightly, "nothing I can't fix though..." Her voice was alluring. Diona's green eyes lit up at Ophelia's sense of adventure. "Or I suppose we could do that," she agreed. Diona doubted they could find the pae now, she hadn't even caught a good glimpse, and there was probably plenty of pae upstairs that it could get lost among. It couldn't hurt though.

-------------

"Yes," Eruza answered her question about coming alone. "I am not local..." he admitted "and my attempts to make relations have been slow." Eruza glanced at the stairway, he was bored with dancing now. It really wasn't something the piqued his interests. "Perhaps we should go elsewhere..." He purred. It was then when he heard a commotion, for a moment his hairs stood on end as it felt like every glass in the room shattered. His eyes flicked around, but he had missed the cause of the accident in his distraction, looking in the right places at the wrong times. "Curious..." He said with furrowed eyebrows. Perhaps this was a place of darkness... but darkness was necessary.

Fea Line
Eleora says something to Prisma in passing

Tartara Seabreeze
Malloren

Shicala
Estra

Strawberri Stardust
Ophelia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:28 pm
Playroom ... sorta
(for all)

As goofily as Prisma was declaring it, Lisandru had to agree with her. Who would do that, and most importantly why?! The poor shetani jumped at the sudden noises, hugging himself just the slightest... not that he would let Prisma notice.

Then she would hug him herself extremely.

"I don't think they were heading for the kitc--GAH!" Lisandru couldn't even finish his thoughts before he had to stumble over himself, being unceremoniously dragged by the almost-as-loud-as-the-smashing Prisma as she took him and Ruaidhri the "Kitty Kitty" Rakshasha up the stairs. And up. And up. Would a kitchen really ever be this high up?

Indeed, it was not. This wasn't a kitchen, nor were there shadowy men anywhere, but it sure was cold. And there was a woman telling them to not go that way. Heretic or not, she probably had a point. It was cold and there was a woman in there talking to nothing.

"Maybe we should listen to the ... uh," Lisandru gestured vaguely in the direction of the faun with weird butterfly wings, "faun." Right. Those were words he wouldn't say often. "I don't like this, Prisma. Can we go find a place with food?"

Or anywhere but here? It was cold.

Fea Line
Miss Loud Noises Prisma Extremely

Strawberri Stardust
Ruaidhri

Wolfs Heart
Lisandru briefly addresses Eleora

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:40 pm
Estra: Still in dance floor

"I see, I'm local but, yeah." she didn't think it really mattered. "Elsewhere? what do you have in mind? I'm game for just about anything, it is halloween after all" She too heard the commotion briefly looking in the same direction as the dark male "Well lead on lets explore"

Wolfs Heart
Eruza

Zaden: Moving to Drafting Room

She was stuffing her face for quite a while. She wanted to see if there was other fun stuff to explore and more foodstuffs to take, she wandered almost aimlessly through the halls until she found herself in a weird room that had tables on angles. Weird pae who lived here, how could you possible eat on tables like those!?

Ahi & Trelos: moving to chimney room

Ahi had made quite the mess on the side of the storage room he had been exploring, he hadn't found anything he really wanted as a treasure, it seemed more like junk to the male. "We goes!" he informed the kitty kitty and walked from teh room across the floor and into another room, it had a huge brick fixture in it "Oooo whats this?" he asked aloud

Trelos sighed and trudged after Ahi into the other room, he'd not really been that tidy in the storage room either but was moreso then Ahi had been "No idea" he mumbles coming to a stop behind the Naiad.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:03 pm
"Oh drat. I didn't get them all? I'll have to try again now won't I?" Even though as the fae child moved closer the temperature seemed to drop, Minuette did her best to hide the fact she was freezing. She was glad her costume was a dress, it kept some of her own heat in. She couldn't leave now. Calima seemed so happy. How long had it been....

Minuette gently put the pieces back into the barrel and tried her luck again. While she was trying to get all the pieces between her fingers she noticed the room had changed. It wasn't dark anymore, the sunlight was shining. Even just the sight of the sunlight warmed her just a little. Was this how Calima saw the world? She didn't have long to look as her eyes fell back to the toy as she pulled out more wooden objects. She saw the dog, the tree and the alpaca again, though she seemed to have caught a few more this time. "How'd I do this time Calima? Better I hope." She started to place the wood carvings on the floor, one by one. Had her father made her this? Was this why it was her favorite? She didn't really want to ask. What if she upset her?

"Hey Calima, before we play again I want to show you my second magic trick. I only know two tricks but this is a good one, trust me." The fauny took off the circlet from her head, a simple golden chain held a blue tear jewel. She put the jewel in her hand and closed her hand. She closed her own eyes and concentrated for a moment before opening her hand again. The jewel had changed, it seemed to be made of glass now. Within the glass it held a small amount of golden sand. She looked over to the corner and using her levitation powers again, made the bear fly. Only this time she moved it over to the toy of them, landing it just behind the barrel. Minuette quietly slipped the circlet over the bears head, making a necklace for it. "What do you think Calima? I think it looks better on your bear then on my head." She smiled softly to the child

FA Mysteries

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:09 pm
Eruza: Family Room

Shicala
Estra

Eruza's attention snapped back to the female before him when he realized she asked him a question. Everything before that he hadn't heard. "Hm... yes." Eruza's mind jumped ahead to the possibilities. They could find somewhere to be alone... this was a house, a bedroom perhaps... but the possible outcomes to that were astronomical. Eruza shook his head. "Yes, perhaps exploring would be desirable. This house is quite interesting..." It truly was, so many contradicting parts... he wanted to know more. "Let's go upstairs." Eruza took the lady's hand and headed up the stairs, stopping at the landing, unsure of where to go next.

Moving forward Eruza opened the first door he saw.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:46 am
User Image Main Room ==> Second Floor, near the family room but have not entered

Xenia blinked a little as she ruffled her wings, listening attentively as the introductions were given, and where to go. Munching on a biscuit, she eyes the other Pae, noting their appearances and attitudes. The stories told of the history of the mansion, weaving its "magic" over everyone here. And of course making the place even more creepy than it is. Probably.

A shiver went down her spine and she breathed in a little, a small squeak escaping before she quickly smothered it in the palm of her hands. 'Okay, breathe Xenia...breathe, nothing to worry about really...' Xenia continued to note all the other Pae, observing silently in the middle of the dance floor. Not a good place to observe per se but at least it gives her a good idea who is friendly and who is not. Well, at least she hopes they are all friendly. Except the ones that looks scary. The term "looks could kill" comes to Xenia's mind, as she slowly covered herself with her wings, nervous.

"Why did I make myself do this...oh why..." Xenia began to mutter to herself, thinking back to the note she had pinned to the chapel she lived in. Going in costume? Sure! Going into an Haunted Mansion alone? Nope. Nada, no way. But something compelled her to come, dressed as an Angel. She had to butcher an old robe she found at home to make it fit and the tunic just passes her knees.

A crashing sound caused her to jump and turn towards the sound. A fallen mirror and a shadow. Blinking, Xenia shuddered more and pulled her wings together with her hands, inching slowly to the fallen mirror. Interesting, but not something she wants to touch or even follow. It was then she noticed less Pae in the dancefloor.

"Gah..." With that said, she tiptoed round the fallen mirror, eyed the other rooms close to the stairs, and bolted up to the second floor. At the top of the staircase, Xenia breathed a sigh of relief, only to realise that she has more rooms to look at. Great, this is boding well for her heart, which has lodged up in her throat. Swallowing with slight difficulty, she inches towards the family room, thinking that family rooms are the best, 'or possibly the worst', a small part of her brain helpfully supplied.

((Woah, trying to catch up @.@ Have not RPed in years so muse utterly rusty. Anyone nearby or outside the family room can interact with Xenia :3 ))

Edit: Forgotten her image

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:56 am
Library

User Image
"Yeah, nice to meet you too." The harpy nodded before looking away to pick a book. As she opened it's binds, her brows furrowed at the unknown script decorating its pages (likely it was that of the blood pae). She was fluent in two written languages, and there were still more?

Why was that so frustrating?

Closing the book rather loudly, she sighed before angrily putting it back on the shelf. Well this was stupid and a waste of time, wasn't it. Taking the fudge to her mouth, she seemed to silently contemplate her next move. Should she leave to somewhere else? Should she try and find something suitable for her literacy? Should she just go home? So many options, and none seemed better than the other.

Strawberri Stardust
Haukea

Main Hall

User Image
As Sharazhad was pulled in to dance, her ears flicked at the sound of shattering around her. Looking away, she took notice of the shattered glass and the mix of confusion, fear, and anger on the faces of the other guests. Her own tended more to the anger; she was having such a pleasant night, and now this happened?! It would be that dreaded Valentines Party all over again.

Rather than make a comment, she just silently looked back to her dance partner to observe his own reaction

Antidia

FA Mysteries

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:03 am
o0_Daisuke_0o

Sealight wiggled his eyebrows and twirled the demon towards him when she took his hand. The way her tail brushed against his legs because of the momentum was hot.

The first sound caused him to jump. Something fell, he recognized that noise. He turned towards the sound and saw the glasses falling from their shelves. That seemed a little out of the ordinary. Was someone knocking them off. Then the invisible punch to the mirror. Except, he didn't recognize it as it as a punch. All he saw was a mirror shatter from nowhere. This elicited audible shock. "Oh s**t!" He ducked as a knee-jerk reaction, yanking on Shaharazad's hand (accidently) as he thought maybe they were under attack.

He trembled at first, thinking it had to be the drop in temperature in the room. Yeah, he'd stick with that. Nevermind his improved tolerance to cold thanks to his dad's Naiad lineage.

He had zero desire to follow whatever that thing was. Most of the party-goers seemed keen on following, but he'd rather just go home. This wasn't his world, or his "fight".

"Somepae just being a jerk, I think. Maybe it was a fight we weren't privvy to." He mentioned as he straightened back up. No more glass was breaking so it felt safer. "It looks over now, so I'm gonna hang back here, don't let me stop you if you wanna go with the rest of the herd."

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:32 am
User Image
Many pae would have stumbled or fallen over if they were unexpectedly pulled down with such a force as Sealight used, but not a contortionist. Instead, she took his momentum and bent with it, folding sideways in an almost natural way before twisting into a backbend with her other hand coming to steady her on the ground. At this she rotated her hand from his grip and kicked herself over the top of him, brushing just above his skin before her paws touched the cold, wooden floor.

She held out her hand to help him stand up, not entirely noticing the slight shake in his grip. Shrugging, she looked to the group leaving the room with noticeable disdain in her reaction. "Only fools react in such a way, rushing to the unknown without taking the time to think on it." A pause as she released her grip and looked back at him. "Though it may be just as foolhardy to stubbornly resist a reaction."

"Sometimes you just need to be... flexible." Had she purred in the last syllable? Perhaps.

Turning to walk away, her tail again brushed against his leg in a fluid motion. "I do not care to stay in a place littered with glass." Glancing back, she paused for just a moment. "Shall you join me elsewhere? Somewhere a little more... pleasant." She started walking again. "I have yet to explore this place, but surely there are better places than this."

Antidia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:32 am
MAIN HALL
(for all)

Mikasi was bitter and angry. How could Vangelis pick up hot pae better than he could? Vangelis was about as interesting as a board and he refused to believe such was actually possible.

He should be with that sexy lady right now, not Vangelis! He barely even knew what a woman was, Mikasi swore -- hey, that shetani was nice looking...

Strolling up to Alister casually, Mikasi winked and offered a, "Hey there Sunset, what's happening?"

Alister blinked.

"Sunset?"

That was probably the most bizarre cat call he had ever gotten in his life. He was purple, where did it even come -- yikes! Alister jumped, glancing over to see the mirror suddenly shatter into a million pieces before a shadow whipped off for the stairs.

Did the pae who just walked up to him hiss like a cat?! He definitely wasn't a rakshasha, he was a nymph...

"I'm going to go... scold them." Alister said, warily, watching as a bright green faun took off directly after. Her funeral. He was mostly just trying to figure out what was going on. "You can keep failing on with your bad self."

"Hey!" Mikasi pouted as he watched sometime else take off. Not cool. Well... at least he'd have less competition now for the pae still in the room...

FA Mysteries
Alister is in hot pursuit (away from Mikasi).

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:39 am
User Image
Outside Mansion -> Main Hall

Just outside the mansion was a flying harpy, shaky and struggling to hold herself steady. She landed awkwardly, stumbling and nearly falling over. Aella mumbled under her breath, cursing herself for a lack of grace. But she straightened herself up and looked at the giant building in front of her. Why am I doing this? She thought. I don't need it. Of course she did, but she wasn't going to admit that, even to herself. She couldn't admit that her miserable excuse for a nest was the best she could manage and it wasn't going to get better any time soon. So when she heard of an open invitation to a lavish party in a nice house with free food, it was impossible to resist. And why shouldn't she enjoy herself?

The harpy walked inside into the main dance floor. She was very aware of the fact she was not in costume, but where would she have gotten one? Still, it felt a little strange to be at a Halloween party and not dressed up. Glancing hesitantly at the others on the dance floor, Aella made her way over to the food table. Her mother was water at the idea of a meal that didn't consist of the little bit of berries she could find in the forest. She quickly grabbed herself a plate, filling it more than was probably socially acceptable, and made her way over to a table to sit and eat. As she did, she noted the instruments playing themselves. It spoke volumes of her situation that she didn't mind the creepy setting, so long as she could eat.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:03 am
Fresco - Main Hall/Bar
Nightwing - Main Hall/Bar --> Stairs

"Woah!" At the first dropped bottle and crash of glass, the Naiad had leaped backwards, away from the bar where he'd been nursing a drink slowly. Had the bartender suddenly become inexplicably clumsy? Hmm...not unless he'd been indulging heavily in his own stock. Several bottles followed the first, glass shards and liquor spilling out over the floor.

The armored fauny was on his hooves in a flash. An accident? A fight perhaps? Maybe someone had had a bit too much to drink already? Narrowing his eyes, he didn't stare at the broken glass as many did, instead turning his attention to the crowd. If normal behavior stood to--

There! The cloaked figure fleeing the scene! Most likely guilty candidate. And with a light green fauny in short pursuit. Dammit! That settled any reservations Nightwing may have had in following. He couldn't let one of those he was sworn to protect get hurt. Without another thought, he turned and sprinted after the cloaked figure and its pursuer(s), heading for the stairs.

Glancing up as the faun rushed away, Fresco shook his head with a sigh. Yeah, have fun with that. Meanwhile... "Shame...these land Pae didn't have bad spirits to offer," he grumbled, watching the liquor puddle out over the floor.

FA Mysteries
In pursuit!

Seruta
Granny

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:05 pm
Estra: Family Room

Estra followed the dark male out the door, she didn't know what rooms he had actually had in mind or even what possible outcomes he had pictured, but she was always up for a good explore. "Upstairs it is" she replied holding his hand and following him up the stairs to the second floor, she looked at any pictures she saw on the walls as they walked up the stairs, just how old was this building, and where had it come from? She didn't remember it's existance before this day. When he stopped she nearly bumped into him as she wasnt paying full attention to the journey as her eyes looked over the contents of the stairwell.

When he started moving again she followed him into the family room. "Dang this place is massive" she mused looking around the huge room.

Wolfs Heart
Eruza

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas