Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[FIN] Out of the Good, Out of the Evil ( Riot and Nikita) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
GunSniper rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:16 am
"Meeeaaaooahhh!" Nikita squeaked as she felt he earth slip from beneath her feet and was promptly replaced by warm fur.

Immedately her paws stretched forward to press firmly against Riot's chin while she flopped as a pelt-blanket. A wonder that thought didn't disturb her. Her tail flopped to one side than switched slowly to the other. The pattern continued as she watched Riot closely, trying to puzzle out this "half" business.

She made his fur warm because she was fire. He was earth. At times, especially when she was with Morning Star, felt as if her chest was full of sharp rocks. Could that be what Riot had given her? And she just confused it for sorrow because it was in a bad place? That could have been a sign Riot was alive all along.

Her lips thinned while her paws begun to alternate gripping at his chin in thought.

"So, I gave you warmth, and you gave me your stones in my chest." Nikita outweardly thought before pulling her paws to rest under her own chin.

It wasn't a sarcastic statement, but an honest thought of what was going on with this half making a whole business. It should have been obvious, she should have known, but she had so long been without that wisdom that Riot had that she had become numb to its feeling. The understanding she had as a cub was slowly being rediscovered. Thankfully the intrigue prevented her anger or sorrow from taking hold at the moment.

She did, however, take note that Riot was barely able to squirm in this place. Another rumble of thunder shook the ground and the rain continued to greate a watery curtain at the mouth of the cave. Nikita was too distracted to notice.

[ Radical Dreamer ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:50 pm
"Stones, in your stomach?" Riot asked in a ponder as he looked up to his friend. What did she mean by that?

"I hope not, that doesn't sound comfortable." The magus told her, comfortably on his back as he looked up to Nikita. His tail tose and and flicked. His powerful chest rumbled happily, as if to contest the thunder around him.

Looking back at Nikita, Riot was just happy she didn't turn into a white spike ball when he rolled her over. Stretching his fat head up he worked once more to dry her fur with little combing laps of his tongue.

The fire, he moved a few more branches into the flame with his thoughts to keep it alive.

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:21 pm
Nikita shook her head carefully, as not to disturb Riot's grooming. She even begun to lean close so he could have an easier time.

"No, here-" She flexed her paws over his chest. "Every day... since.. you know... it has felt as if there were sharp rocks there. That is your half? Was that you?"

Her tail flicked back to combat Riot's tail while she waited for an answer. It would make sense. She just had to learn that it was not a bad feeling. Though, why was she not feeling those stones now? Maybe it was broken. Or perhaps she had to ask?

"I don't feel them now... does that mean I do not have your half now?" Her ears perked forward as far as they could go. She drew in a deep breath, near excited to hear the answer.

She glanced over to the wood being put into the fire. It danced excitedly to be given some attention, even grew a bit in size and sparked as if to say 'thank you'. Once it settled she looked back to Riot and continued to wait for the answer.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:34 pm
"No..." Riot manged closing his eyes as he groomed his friend. "That's not a good feeling." He paused, with a sigh.

Riot sighed, knowing what she ment-it was something vary disgusting and heavy feeling-that he felt when he relized she was gone.

"Good feelings, make you feel good-not icky, like that one." Riot told her as he went back to drying her her fur and hair. He figured her making herself comfortable on him-would help keep her body warm. The magus was happy to let her have his warmth.

"Just as you are now." Riot stated, "You are my other half." He told her between licks.

"I know you will understand, in time." He smiled, feeling content with the work he did with her fur he draw back his maw and cleaned it up with a few little encompassing laps.

"It's not something, you need to know now."
Riot said, of course it was her choice in the end-if she was, but he was so sure she was it-he just counted on time to revaeil it to her. If not, well then that would just be really said and he would forever not be whole.  

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:02 pm
"...icky?... Riot.... Icky?" Nikita huffed to the word. "Really?"

Good feelings made you feel good. Nikita snickered to that part of the explanation. Okay, so he was not responsible for the rocks. But there he goes with the same turn. Well, she have him warmth, but that was not whole, that was half.

"I want to know now... it seems important to you. That is worth knowing now. "

However, as much as she had wanted to know about all of this now, she couldn't come up with anything besides becoming a sun or moon.

"What do I need to look for? What 'good feelings' inside does earth do? Does it have to be the inside?" She continued with the onslaught of question. Nikita couldn't help it. She just wanted to know more. "Can I see what it looks like?"

She tilted her head up and any which way so hat her fur could be dried properly without any struggle. Even her tail still, flopped to one side while she waited for an answer yet again.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:15 pm
"Well, it doesn't make you feel good does it?" Riot chuckled as she made silly his word choice. His tail raised and flopped to her own as it stilled.

Riot couldn't help but laugh again as Nikita was as persistent as sunrise.

"It is, and you don't have to look fair." Riot started trying to keep up with her questions

"I don't know!" The Tahtil spoke giving up on being able to explain things to her. He laughed once more, she was as curious as she was as a cub. His chest started to beat and fluff faster as he debated on just telling her simply. Hind toes stretched and flexed eagerly.

And before he could even think to gate it.

"I just know I love you." He told her flat out. Riot's eyes went wide as he was surpised the words left him, his lips closed as he felt teeth click. Frozen, he looked at Nikita.

Well...that was one way to do.

Ha.....well, most likily she wouldn't know what that ment either-right?

Ears docked back, as he scolded himself-how could he think of something so silly.

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:19 pm
Nikita blinked to Riot's sudden change in demeanor. He seemed embarrassed or regretful of something all of the sudden. Carefully she begun to rise a bit from her flop, her nose continued to angle downward while she watched him carefully. What was this all about now? Was it the words he spoke just than?

"What?" She huffed in regards to his wide eyes.

Carefully she gave him a gentle pat. Whatever fire she had given him in there was having a party or something. It was moving very fast.

With a huff she widened her eyes and tried to mimic his look. Her head lowered a bit more as she watched him like an owl. Only her ears only docked back for a second. Within moments her ears perked far forward once again, eyes still as wide as they could go.

She couldn't figure out what brought about the sudden change.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:12 pm
Riot's eyes watched Nikita's back as she owled him.

What?....what!?

His chest wouldn't stop thundering, as his breathing picked up-and she didn't know what that ment? Oh, he was going to kill MorningStar and Cain.

"I don't want to exsist with out you, Like-I like you -a lot-. Like, more then pink rocks." Riot's heart beated faster, his tail froze. How could he say it in away she would understand? Anything he tried seemed to be absorbed by Misunderstanding-and any time he tried he tried to drop the conversation she was persistent to understand it.

"You are my favorite B'alam, and I want you to be with me forever." His hind toes flex and spread out as if asking the world around him for desperate understanding to dawn on her.

Thing was, he didn't know how to inform her in a way she could understand!

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:39 pm
"You're starting to look sick, Ry..." Nikita noted as she watched his expression and felt his heart beat faster and faster.

She moved a paw to Riot's forehead than to his nose. He was acting weird now. It went from silly to weird. Not weird in a bad way, but weird in just an odd way. It only concerned her to feel his heart race and his expression change as it had.

"I still really like you as well. Were you worried I didn't?" Her brow furrowed while she continued to investigate his outward appearance. "I've never stopped since we were much (MUCH MUCH in his case) smaller... and more than any pink rock..."

Her tail flickered than created a large "C".

"even when I thought you were dead... I thought about you often." She added hesitantly, not liking to bring up that part in her life. It only reminded her that she had given up on him, than ultimately tried to kill him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:54 pm
'Starting to look sick' was an understatement. He felt as if he was going to have a heart attack or as if he was trying to reach the surface from the deep of an endless ocean.

As Nikita rested her paw on his head, his eyes closed and his face scrunched as she touched his maw. His tail raised and flopped on the ground in a frustrated 'thud'.

Then in a instant it was as if he finally breached the surface of understanding. Releasing a breath, Blue eyes slowly opened to look back up at Nikita.

Really? It was that simple?

Worried? Him? Tch...NO!

...maybe a little.

Ears slowly docked as his maw gapped partly. His back paw's toes curled...

"...No. Just worried, you didn't know how much you ment to me." Riot told her in a sheepish tone. His heart still thundard under his fur, but it started to slow more comfortably...

She liked him much more then pink rocks...it was true love.

"I am glad you never forgot me." Riot told her in a purr, his head stretched up and he nuzzled her maw as much and as lovingly as he could.

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:17 pm
Nikita drew in a deep breath than shook her head. He was acting so silly. Very very silly. She placed both paws back over that thunderous racing and begun to alternate flexing her paws, as if that would help slow that racing down. How much fire did she give him?

"... I feel unworthy around you... I gave up on you, you never gave up on me." Nikita finally admitted. This time she did not look away. Her nose remained close to his.

"I tried to skin you, you just wanted to tell me you liked me more than pink rocks... It's hard to feel I can ever make up for that. After everything I've ever done."

Her tail slowly begun to lower while her frame begun to tremble. Unlike before, when she tried to leave with that feeling on her heart, she remained and continue to look Riot in the eyes. Despite trembling almost as much as he was.

Even so, her paws continued to kneed as if it were their duty to do so.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:06 pm
"You where just a cub, and you thought Bob and I where dead, Nikita." Riot reminded her softly, his large arm gently held her closer as he frame started to tremble.

How was she suppose to know different? They would have punished her, and forced her otherwise. It wasn't something's he could help. Riot knew she had been taken and still alive. He had that hope, she didn't...

"Just how I was only a cub, and couldn't protect you." The magus told her, he had his regrets too, but it wasn't anything he could help.

"I had the hope, that you where alive. You had nothing, they took everything from you and poisoned your thoughts" Riot told her, the deep hatered he had for the monsters setting root even deeper. As Nikita didn't run, Riot wanted to tell her everything he wanted to, but didn't have a chance to before.

Yes, she tried to kill him, but...he had his wits about him, (for the most part) and she didn't.

"You don't need to make up for anything, after all I have everything I need now that I found you." The magus spoke, wanting her to understand she didn't need to do anything for him. His purring contuined wanting to help her sooth her and her trembling as much as he possibly could.

"And you don't owe the world anything, Nikita." Riot told her in reguard to making up for everything she had done.

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:26 pm
Nikita listened intently to what Riot had to say and was easily coaxed into being pulled closer in a big kitty hug. Her head tilted so her right ear was resting securely over the thunderstorm within Riot's ribs. The storm outside seemed to blur away. The whole world seemed to do so as she listened to the rhythmic rumbling.

"...but... Ry..." She mumbled.

Gradually she begun to 'melt' into nothing more than a slightly damp rug. Her tail thumped a few times before completely stilling. It wasn't long before her crimson eyes flickered and slowly begun to close. Aw, not again. She had just woken. But it was near impossible to resist the sleep. This happened the first time she had fought him. It was such a strange phenomenon, falling asleep to a heavy rhythm.

An eye flicked open briefly to see the pinkish ruby winging at her in the fire's light. The sight caused a smile to peek from the corner of her maw.

"... I love you too..." She mumbled quieter than the last time, mostly asleep at this point.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:35 pm
Riot's ears perked forward as Nikita's doozy words. His purr for the first time trilled and almost chirped in a abnormal 'high' tone to come from the male. The branch of a tail turned upward and curled.

Riot's sharp blue eyes watched Nikita as she started to fall off to sleep. She seemed to do such a thing often when she layed on him like she did. Riot could even thing back, to their first fight she had even fell asleep while laying on him...

Hmm...

Ears twitched and rotated, hmm-well, it wasn't as if there was anywhere they could go, and she did need the rest. Riot could keep her warm like this after all...

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:52 pm
A gentle purr begun to rattle Nikita's frame while she drifted into a deeper slumber. Her paws tucked close to her frame while a deep sigh passed her nostrils. Asleep again, it seemed. This was off an on for the past few hour now, but maybe this was just make up for all the sleep that she had lost while growing up.

Regardless, here she was, yet again, in such a deep sleep with a wide smile now formed on her maw. Her purr continued to try and match the pitch and tone below her ear while in her slumber.

The meal that was cut short went completely forgotten in a cloud of blissful sleep.

---

It wouldn't be anytime soon that she would wake. Nikita was unsure how long she was asleep. All she knew was that as her eyes flickered open and awareness returned to her, the rains were near gone and the storm above had been calmed. She couldn't see what condition the light outside was in... her head had turned and her face was mostly buried in a puff of fur.

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff