Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Trust My Heart Not Actions [Het][X][I] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:50 pm
Dimitri blinked and looked at Anna with confusion. "You . . . saw my past?" he asked, looking down at his hands on the wheel before refocusing on the road. "That's . . . interesting." he muttered, not sure exactly what to think of that. "The boy . . . what was going on in your vision?" he asked, deciding the only way he could confirm her hypothesis was if he could compare her vision to his own memories.

Belladonna sighed and closed her eyes, letting her head rest against the back of the seat, trying her best to remain calm. She was nervous. But there was nothing she could do at the moment other than let Ryder drive. There was no point in worrying until she could do something about it.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:11 pm

Anna nodded, “I think I did… It was a little boy and he kinda looked like you. All I saw was they were smiling, it was very brief since it was when you were tying me up.” She spoke to him. She looked at her lap as she held her hands together knowing a lot of people would want to know her powers. “It’s strange everything else I see a future while my brother sees the past.” She spoke to him.

Ryder knew she wanted her friend to be safe before continuing the drive. He only prayed that he would catch up to the pair in time to stop him from handing over Anna to his Boss.

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:10 pm
Dimitri looked back at Anna, his smile guilty as she mentioned him tying her up. "That is . . . interesting." he said after a moment, his attention having returned back to the road. "I wonder why you would have seen the past with me then . . ." he murmured, truly curious.

HopelessQueen

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces