Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
"Fear the strong homosexual undertones. Fear them." Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bvfhfdhdfah634gf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:36 pm
Oh s**t! Can I say Kingdom Hearts? I can and I just did. Seriously:

Kingdom Hearts
Riku: Sora.

*Riku tosses Sora a paopu fruit*

Riku: You wanted one, didn't you?

Sora: A paopu fruit...

Riku: If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what. C'mon, I know you want to try it.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Riku: Grrr...Too bad, Sora. Nothing's coming back to me. Maybe you should try hitting a little harder.

Sora: No, that's enough! C'mon, Riku... Let's quit pushing each other around and go help Naminé.

Riku: What, together? That is so like you. You're always trying to worm your way into my heart!

Sora: Whoa, whoa, time out! When did I ever do that?

Riku: Hmph, you probably forgot. It never mattered to you how I felt!

*Riku runs off*

Kingdom Hearts 2
Axel(to Sora): I wanted to see Roxas. He...was the only one I liked... He made me
feel...like I had a heart. It's kind of...funny... You make me feel...the
same...

I could go on and on...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:25 pm
Buffy the Vampire Slayer to the extreme! Andrew was gay gay as a day in may! I mean if him and spike weren't in love then i don't think anyone was!  

Amethyst Enchantress

Paparazzi Nazi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:03 pm
Moogle_Queen

Riku: Grrr...Too bad, Sora. Nothing's coming back to me. Maybe you should try hitting a little harder.

Sora: No, that's enough! C'mon, Riku... Let's quit pushing each other around and go help Naminé.

Riku: What, together? That is so like you. You're always trying to worm your way into my heart!

*Riku runs off*

I could go on and on...
I was in the middle of class when I got to that part of the game. I jumped out of my seat a little and practically screamed, 'Why must you make it so obvious you're gay!' It took about ten minutes of me lying through my teeth that I didn't think my teacher was gay and that I merely thought they were a very happy person. I still got a detention.

Um, I'd have to say FFVIII all the way. I read a Recap once upon a time that merely aided my argument with strong evidence.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:52 pm
Tomqueen
ChaosSinAlchemist
In the show 'Full House'.I've been watching the show forever...and I just now realized the homosexual undertones between Jesse and Joey.I was like "OMG!" Really,watch an episode,and you will see it.

I remember a long while ago I saw an episode when... is his name Danny? was freaking out about something and he couldn't stand still so Jesse was clinging to him to try to calm him down. Their legs were intertwined and everything 8D;; And then Joey walks in and he's all... "Am I interrupting anything?" <3 Loved that part. I haven't seen it in a while, though. That was before I was into BL. I should watch another episode and listen closely...

That sounds amusing. Makes me want to watch it, now. (Gah! I want to watch the long version of AnimaMundi: Dark Alchemist's opening theme, now, just to see the GeorikxSt. Germant cuteness!>.<)  

marrrow

Anatomy_in_grey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:11 pm
LadyNox
Artie Ficial
Sam and Frodo are SO IN LOVE.

There was a scene in the third book where Frodo's asleep with his head on Sam's lap. Sam strokes his hair and tells Frodo that he loves him. Yeah I know, time era it's based in blah blah blah but I take it as proof of their love and giggled like a good fangirl.

I remember that part! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:56 pm
Full Metal Alchemist
Ed and Al?

Come on! Am I the only one who sees that?
Espically in the movie when Al is all
"I want to spend my life with you."
Plus, Ed like leaves Winry and Roy behind.
FMA is a very twisted series and having incest in it doesn't surpise me...

-[Suteki da ne]-

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:34 pm
Moogle_Queen

Kingdom Hearts
Riku: Sora.

*Riku tosses Sora a paopu fruit*

Riku: You wanted one, didn't you?

Sora: A paopu fruit...

Riku: If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what. C'mon, I know you want to try it.

*Riku runs off*

Kingdom Hearts 2
Axel(to Sora): I wanted to see Roxas. He...was the only one I liked... He made me
feel...like I had a heart. It's kind of...funny... You make me feel...the
same...

I could go on and on...
I second that statement a hundredfold.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:40 pm
Naruto anyone? Come on! Kishimoto is a master a suggestive lines and images. I made a whole thread. I mean, really! Even the characters themselves think so! Naruto said that Sasuke was his most precious person (awwww! Squeee! whee ) and Neji said that the only one who could save Sasuke from the darkness was Naruto! And I am NOT the only who noticed ZABUZA AND HAKU! For devinity's sake, Kishimoto ADDMITTED that they were his first attempt at yaoi!

Then, Fruits Basket. Ayame. Yes. Ayame. Duh! The way he and Shigure talk to each other! Ayame: While I was gone I was sure you were cheating on me, Gure-san. Shigure: How could I do such a thing when I have a guy like you, Aya? and then of course (same episode) Ayame: Shigure doesn't let me sleep in his room anymore. Shigure: Hey, Ayame. Stop We're in front of little kids.

Oh dear. My brain overloaded just imagining it.  

Fenris Von Uberwald

loc0pnay89

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:08 pm
lolz THERE ARE STRONG UNDERTONES IN EVERYTHING.. just sayin lolz  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:33 pm
Yaoi fans are always gonna say things where two males are really good friends must make them gay... it's just how their minds work.  

Shadow_Orexia

retice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:36 pm
-[Suteki da ne]-
Full Metal Alchemist
Ed and Al?

Come on! Am I the only one who sees that?
Espically in the movie when Al is all
"I want to spend my life with you."
Plus, Ed like leaves Winry and Roy behind.
FMA is a very twisted series and having incest in it doesn't surpise me...

I love you.
No no but really, I know what you mean. There's a part in the series where Al is talking about how he misses his body to Ed and he goes "I miss touching you, brother." and my friend and I just look at each other like we got that at the same time and I giggled for about two full minutes.
But it's not canon, it really isn't. I mean, the undertones are there for us but it's not a BL series and thus incest isn't part of what makes FMA twisted. But that's okay because there's always fanfiction/fanart/fanvids/doujin. =)

As for the topic, I see huge undertones in this movie called 'Newsies'. It's crazy. Sometimes I think they just threw the lead female love-interest in there because the two male leads were being way too obvious. There's one point where they're talking on this fire escape and look at eachother (their faces are less than a foot apart, btw.) and stare for a few seconds until the one guy's dad comes out and interrupts.
Last, Boy Meets World. Cory and Shawn speak for themselves. =/  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:17 am
+_ _ _ _ don't try to fool yourself!

n**/Tuck.

There's constantly stuff going on between Christian and Sean. There is even an episode where they have a threesome with a hooker. <333

+_ _ _ _ i could never love a monster like you . . .

Barbara Sexaroid

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:51 am
Fenris Von Uberwald
For devinity's sake, Kishimoto ADDMITTED that they were his first attempt at yaoi!
eek Where? When? linkplz?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:01 pm
Shi Wan Kahn and Lamont Cranston from the movie The Shadow.

Seriously, watch the thing! I know Lamont ends up with Margo, but still. Especially at the beginning, when Kahn was going on about how far they could go together. I know he meant power, but the way he was standing close to him, hand on his chest... please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed.

And then of course was the part where they took Margo's father. Lamont--as Shadow--ends up tackling him off the building. They end up hitting a gargoyle or something like that, and Kahn is on the bottom. Then Lamont says something like 'Next time you can be on top.'  

starcookie

Feline Shapeshifter

Jon The Sexy Artist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:13 pm
havent seen it but I would like to some time  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items