Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Vows or Insane Love? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:55 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni sighed. "Fine. I'll leave. But I can't keep Aysu out. She's probably gonna come in." he said. Almost as soon as he left the cell, Aysu burst in. She sat near Viv awkwardly, but said nothing, very uncharacteristic of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:05 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She watched Agni as he left, as she sat back properly on the bed. Now she looked at Aysu and blushed only to glance away. "I'm sorry that I hurt you...", she muttered, when looking at the dragon. Her hand gone to Aysu's and rubbed the back of it lightly.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu flinched at what Viv's words. "It d-doesn't hurt..." she lied. She stopped tears from welling up in her eyes. Feeling Viv's hand on the back of her own, Aysu froze, torn. She couldn't decide whether to yank her hand away, or to grab Aysu's hand tightly and hold it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:36 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She saw how tense Aysu was and stayed where she was. "Aysu, I do like you... It's just I never been with another woman before.", she said in a low voice. Before slowly moving her hand away and leaning back into the pillows again. Her hair was a mess from the 'bed tumble' with Agni. Though she did bare a good number of hickies from her collar bone to her shoulders onto her back. Though her tunic covered a good number of the love bites.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu frowned. "But you clearly don't like me enough." she said. "I shouldn't be surprised...everyone loves Agni more." She didn't look at Viv; couldn't bear to see the other, with her messy hair and hickeys... It would destroy Aysu's heart.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:08 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"It wasn't planned, I swear... I honestly woulda liked to of waited longer, but some urges are harder to ignore.", she said. Then laid down on her back, before rolling over so her back was to Aysu. After a moment she fixed the light sheet to drape over her shoulders and neck. Laying there she tried not to groan due to the pain.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:15 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu just shrugged. She wanted to stay like this, but after a little bit of Viv laying there, Aysu laid down beside the girl and hugged her, her face to the back of Vivian's neck. She loved her twin, of course, but at times like these...it made it difficult for her to find love. They all loved Agni more for whatever reason. He didn't reject it, because he was just as desperate for contact as Aysu was.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:15 am
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When she felt Aysu lay behind her and hug her, she put a hand on top of hers. "I don't want to be a Mother yet...", she muttered. She was still relaxed against Aysu before pulling her closer. Soon enough Vivian started to blink tears, her period ended a couple of days before she got here. It scared her to know she could end up with a half breed in her, since she had heard true stories from older knights whom had to do something like this; save a woman from a dragon. Though most of those stories were under lock and key to keep noble families from looking bad.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:02 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu tilted her head. "There's always that chance. Just hope it wasn't enough." she said. She looked over at Viv. "With me, that wouldn't be a concern." she reached out, stroking Vivan's face. "We could do anything, and you wouldn't have to worry about pregnancy."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:58 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at Aysu over her shoulder and bit her lip. With out thinking she reached back only to rub Aysu's leg. "It's only been one day....", she mused to herself before rolling onto her stomach.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu flinched as the other started rubbing her leg. She lost her train of thought for a moment. "O-one day for what?" she asked with a gasp. She saw the other turn onto her stomach, and she cuddled up to Viv.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:25 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I've been here no longer then one day...", she muttered into the pillow. As she slowly looked up at Aysu. Quickly she looked back down at the pillow.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:31 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu nodded. "Yes. And I've cherished every minute of it. I am so attracted to you, Vivian. More than you could know." she said. She saw the other look back down. The dragon girl was blushing, looking at the cavern floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:35 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She continued to look down at the pillow. Which she nuzzled as she bit her lip. Gently she found Aysu's hand and squeezed it.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu held the other's hand as well, and brought it up to her lips, kissing it. She hoped this meant Vivian wouldn't reject her anymore. She hugged the other's arm to her chest, kissing the other's fingers occasionally.  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff