Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
When Time passes ( V Flower and Yuuma) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:38 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image
xxx xx xxx V Flower xxx xx xxx

Len just did exactly what V Flower wanted to do. With just that sentence, the male blonde managed to cheer Yuuma up some, something V Flower couldn't do though she badly wanted to.
Flower stiffened when Rin suddenly hugged her after saying she needed to have a hug as well. She wasn't sure how to react to this. Should she hug back? But wait, isn't her back burnt? In her awkward feelingness, Flower just patted Rin's head as awkwardly as she felt.

Len looked down again, trying not to blush at what Kaito said. He did want a hug, but Kaito seeing that childish side of him made him feel a little embarrassed.

xxx xx xxx Len Kagamine xxx xx xxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:04 am
TkieSai

User Image

Yuuma

( HUAH! SO SORRY FOR THE LOOOOONNNNGGG DELAY! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS! D8 SOOOO SORRRYYYYY *sits in corner of eternal shame* oh! and i also had an idea! what if i made Kaito and YuYu become friends for Len's sake? :3 ))

Yuuma stared at Kaito, a small glare appearing on his face. As much as he didn't like the Blue haired man, he did feel a little bad about making Len hurting himself in order to comfort him. "Yeah, Sorry Lenny." He said, giving the blonde a small smile. "Don't get up, I'll come to you." He quietly walked over to the boy and lightly pulled him into a hug. As he went to pull away, Yuuma ruffled Len's Blonde locks affectionately before heading back over to where Flower and Rin were. They sight of Rin nuzzling her face into the Girl's chest and Flower awkwardly patting her head made the Pinkette chuckle softly. " It's..um..Getting late. We should probably be going soon Flo." He said, taking off his beanie and running a hand through his locks.

Rin let out a small giggle when Flower began patting her head. She was very quiet for some reason, But the blonde knew she could probably made her talk one way or another. 'Once i get out of this stinky place, I'm going to start mission " Make YuYu's Girly Friend, Person, Other Human Not Shy! " ' she thought to herself, 'Maybe I can Get Len in on it too...yes, I'll need his help." A small mischievous smile made its way across the small blonde girl's lips. This was going to be very interesting, indeed. "It's..um...Getting late. We should probably be going soon." Rin's bow quivered downward upon Hearing Yuuma say they were leaving. "Aw! You have to leave already?" she said with a small pout. "B-But you just got here! Don't leave so soon!" she gently tightened her grip on Flower, pressing her cheek into her shirt and pouted at the teen.

"I Know, But it's getting Dark outside and I don't think it would be best for us to walk home in the dark Rinny." Yuuma said with a small smile. He knew the twins probably wouldn't let them leave so easily, so a small thought came into his mind. " and um...We might get attacked by ninjas in the dark." he said loud enough for both twins to hear.

Rin gave a loud, horrified gasp, as if someone had just set one of her beloved oranges on fire. "NOOOOO! DON'T THE NINJAS ATTACK YOOUUUUU! THEY MIGHT TAKE YOU AWAY AND W-WE'LL NEVER SE YOU GUYS AGAAAAIIINNNN!" Rin practically threw herself off of Flower and tackled Yuuma to the floor, ignoring the siring pain rushing through her back. The Pinkette gave out a small yelp as he was suddenly rushed to the floor, making sure he was under the blonde so she wouldn't hit the hard white tiles. Maybe he should't have ninjas...
Kagamine Rin

User Image

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:10 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image

((Its okay^^ And sure?o3o I figured that Kaito would be nicer when he learned about Yuuma's past. Not friendship nice but still o3o))

Len pushed back his embarrassment and hugged Yuuma. They both kind of needed this. Yuuma is down and Len just went through a scary experience. Nothing to traumatize him like V Flower, though he doesn't know that, but still. The blonde gave a smile when Yuuma ruffled his hair an watched him as he walked over to the girls. He noticed how awkward V Flower looked with Rin hugging her. He wanted to say something about it, but he figured Rin could tell. Rin was probably plotting something now because of Flower's awkwardness and how quiet she is. That would be just like Rin.

V Flower herself was trying hard not to blush. Rin was practically nuzzling her face in Flower's practically non existent boobs. Whoa, did Rin's bow just move? Flower was slightly shocked by that. It was unusual but cute. Flower only tensed up even more when the small blonde girl squeezed tighter.
"U-um..." she couldn't think of what to say in this situation, but she didn't have to say anything with what Yuuma just said about...ninjas?
"Ninjas?" she asked just barely above a whisper as she gave a questioned look to Yuuma. Rin's reaction to the ninja bit was...surprising. She believed that? Isn't she a little old to believe such things? Flower decided to not question it since it would get them out of there.
Flower gasped when Rin tackled Yuuma to the ground.
"O-oh my, are you two....alright?" she asked, reaching over to the two.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:29 pm
TkieSai

User Image

Yuuma

( Huah! Tkie! I WUV YOUR AVATAR! XD SO MUCH HALLOWEEN!)

"Y-Yeah...We're fine..Ow." Yuuma said with a sigh as he slowly sat up on the floor, carefully pulling th eblonde up along with him. "What was that for Rinny? You could have hurt yourself more than you already are! And plus you nearly gave me a heart attack!" The Blonde gave a long pout, her bow twitching angrily above her as she pouted. " You need to hurry up and go home so you don't get attack by random people in black masks in the middle of the night!" Rin said with a huff. Even though she knew they probably wouldn't get attacked by ninjas, she still didn't want them to get hurt during the night time. Her and Len's teacher had told their class to never go out after dark, there were always creepy people around town during that time. Plus, she needed to talk to Len about her plan to get Flower to be less shy.

Yuuma sighed and carefully lifted the girl off the ground, carrying her bridal style and placing her gently into her bed. "Fine Fine, No need to get all huffy." He said teasingly as he patted the girl's head. "We should probably get going now." he turned to Flower and motioned his head towards the door before looking back at the people in the room. "Bye Rin, Bye Len." he waved to the twins. Right as he was about to walk out the door, he made eye contact with a certain blue haired teen who had been in the room the whole time. He didn't really know how to feel about him anymore, were they still enemies? "Um....Bye..Kaito.." he said quickly before walking out the door and waiting for flower in the hallway.

Kaito was just as confused as the pinkette, not really understanding how to feel about the other at this point. When Yuuma said bye to him, he just gave him a quick nod before turning back to Len. "I should probably get going soon too. You need to go to sleep." He said quietly, his stiff gaze softening as he face the blonde.
Kagamine Rin

User Image

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:43 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image

((Thanks^^ Oooh your wings move!OwO))

"Bye Yuuma-nii," Len said with a wave. "Bye Flower."

Flower just simply waved to everyone and followed Yuuma out through the door.

Len watched the two leave and looked up at Kaito. Why did the two seem to not like each other that much? Did they have some kind of falling out? Len was completely unaware that Kaito was bullying Yuuma. If he were to find out...he wouldn't even know what to do.
"Aw, you are leaving as well?" Len pouted. He let out a sigh before speaking again.
"Alright...don't want you to get jumped or something neither..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:30 pm
TkieSai

User Image

Yuuma

(tehe, yesh they do :3 )

As The two walked out of the hospital, Yuuma looked up at the darkening sky. "So...You finally met the twins." he said with a sheepish grin. "Theyre a little...weird, but they're really good kids." He fiddled with his beanie awkwardly, unsure of what to say about the who ordeal that happened inside the room. " I...honestly didn't know Len was friends with Kaito...But then again, I can't just tell him who he can and can't be friends with...I guess I'll just have to deal with it.."

Kaito gave a small nod, quickly pecking the blonde on the cheek. He heard a small 'ew' noise from the otherside of the room, looking over to find Rin giving him a weird look. "I'll...um... see you tomorrow." he said quietly before exiting the room, turning back to give a quick wave before he left.

Rin watched as Kaito left, quietly giggling as she carefully climbed out of her bed and walked over to her brother's side of the room. " I'm going to have to interrogate him before i let him go out with my brother!" the blonde girl said with a huff as she careful climb onto the end of the other blonde's bed. "So~! What did you think of the Lady YuYu brought with him? She reeeaaalllyyy quiet, and kinda awkward, but she's really nice." she said with a wide grin. "I know how to fix that though~." her wide grin turned into a mischievous smile as she fiddled her fingers together.
Kagamine Rin

User Image

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:57 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image

V Flower took a while to respond to Yuuma when he was explaining the twins.
"...they didn't seem weird to me..." she spoke honestly. She actually liked them. Together, they were both the person Flower has always wanted to be.
..."They seemed to...like each other..." she said about Len and Kaito.

Len blushed a little along with a small smile when Kaito gave him a kiss. He just wanted to squeel like a fan girl, but he held it in because he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of the guy he liked and rin who was 'ew'ing in the background. She is just jealous that this happened to Len first.
Len's blush deepened when Rin said she would need to interrogate Kaito before they started dating.
"W-w-what??? I-its not..." he couldn't finish his sentance because it is like that. Kaito and Len were practically at the dating level, or at least that is what len is hoping.
"You are going to fix her niceness?" len asked with a tilt of his head.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:22 pm
TkieSai

User Image

Yuuma

"Huh?" Yuuma stared at Flower with a confused expression. "Yeah...I guess they seem to like each other.." He said as he stuff his hands in to his jacket pockets. "I mean..They're friends after all..." He didn't really understand what Flo ment about them 'liking' each other, initially assuming that she meant they liked each other as friends and not..well...'like like' As the two finally turned on the street towards the apartments, he gave a long sigh. "Huah..I have to buy groceries today... Do you..um...Wanna come with?"
( oh YuYu ewe He doesn't even realize the banana split right infront of him. *creepy giggle* fusososososo~ )

"No yah Dumb Dumb!" Rin said with a small huff, her bow looked almost as if it was twitching with annoyance. "I mean fix her Awkwardness! I call it operation 'MakeYuYu'sFriendgirlhuman, um...personofthesamespecieslessawkwardandshy'!" she exhaled dramatically, thrusting her hand into the air with determination. "And in order to do this! We need to get out of this Stinky place as soon as possible so we can spy on them carefully! and Yes, I do mean 'WE' as in 'me and YOU' " she pointed at her twin suddenly, a Cheshire like smile creeping onto her face. "I'm going to need you and your dude/man/friend/personofthesamespecies help!" she dramatically, but carefully, climbed off of his bed and made her way back to her own. "You of all people know how much i hate hospitals Lenners, and I'm absolutely that that one nurse that has been checking on us every couple of hours wants to fight me." she gave a deep huff as she leaned back into the mess of pillows on her bed. "I can see it in her eyes."
(Oh meh gosh XD i think i just put a little bit o myself into rinny)

Kagamine Rin

User Image

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:00 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image

((I just had this idea but I don't want to do it because it is dark and I want some Len Kaito time><))

Yuuma didn't seem to understand what Flower ment by 'like'. She opened her mouth to explain, but decided not to. It isn't too much of a big deal right? Even bullies can find love.
"Groceries...yes...I need some myself," she responded.

Len pouted when Rin called him a dumb dumb. He was then confused by Rin's operation title.
"Person of the same species? What? Do you think she could be, a zombie? Wait, why are you dragging me in to this? Do you even know what you are going to do?" he paused before Rin mentioned Kaito in a...weird way. "You mean Kaito? Why?" Len then let out a sigh.
"You know they are only keeping us over night right?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:21 pm
TkieSai

User Image

Yuuma

(Oh! What is it?! biggrin THe penguin ish interested ewe )

"Do not question my operation title brother dear!" Rin said with another huff. " I need you so you can talk to the blue haired man so you can ask him to spy on them for us! Cause you and I both know he would do anything to make you happy~" she gave a small giggle and fiddled with the bow on her head. " Or at least that's what it looks like LenLen."

Yuuma nodded and took hold of her hand, gently pulling her along towards a small supermarket on the way to their apartments. As they enter through the automatic doors they were greeted by the usual blast of cool air from inside the store itself. "So..What do you need?"

Kagamine Rin

User Image

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:32 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image

((The idea was that the twins would be murdered ;n; ))

Len let out a sigh.
"His name is Kaito. And why would he be spying on them? What do you want him to-" Len stopped abruptly with a cough at what Rin said about Kaito doing anything to make him happy.

Flower looked down at Yuuma's hand that was now wrapped around her own as he guided her to the supermarket.
"Oh um...things to eat..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:42 pm
TkieSai

User Image

Yuuma

( D: huah! Not lenny and Rinny!....It would make good drama...hmm..what about kidnapping? ouo There can be a major part with the twins and they don't have to die :3)

"Because, Icecream Man goes to the same school as them and maybe he can see what makes YuYu's friend comfortable and what doesnt!" Rin said, completely ignoring Len's comment about Kaito's name. She couldn't help but snicker loudly when Len suddenly coughed from her earlier comment. " You can't deny it! I saw how you were all blushies when he kissed you cheek Len-Nii"

Yuuma looked back at Flower, noticing that she was staring at her hand in his. Was she not comortable with him holding her hand, maybe he should have asked first instead of just grabbing it out of the blue. "A-Ah..S-Sorry.." he said quietly, quickly taking his hand from hers and continuing down a few eyes. "Things to eat...Okay...so..things to cook with? or instant meals?"

Kagamine Rin

User Image

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:26 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image

((TORTURE! 8D jk jk...mostly>w> What would be the reason for them to be kidnapped?))

Len frowned when Rin refused to use Kaito's name.
"N-no you didn't! S-shut up!," Len said as he buried his face in his hands, trying to hide how embarrassed he was.

Flower opened her mouth to say something when Yuuma apologized and took his hand away from hers, but she just...didn't say anything. It wasn't like she didn't like her hand in his. Yuuma's hands are warm.
"I uh...don't know how to cook..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:03 pm
TkieSai

User Image

Yuuma

(havent gotten that far yet >w> its just an idea XD)

Rin giggled again, snuggling down into her bed. "Yes I did~ I was watching the whole time! even when i tackled YuYu to the ground, which by the way, reeeeaaaallllyyyyy hurt." she turned off the lamps on her side of the room and sighed. "Now go to sleep Mr. Blushie, We have planning to do!" she said with a smile as she buried herself into her sheets and pile of pillows.

"Right..forgot about that.." He said, leading her to the instant meal isle full of noodles and bentos. "Are you..um..aloud to eat this kind of stuff?" he askked awkwardly. He didn't if she was on some sort of special diet or something, not really knowing a whole lot about her model life and how she lived when she wasnt on camera.

Kagamine Rin

User Image

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:28 pm
TkieSai
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image

((XD I dunno...seems like we'd lose focus of Flower and Yuma o3o))
((OHMYGLOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG!!!!!!!DX))

Flower looked at the pre-made food. She hasn't had such things since she was a kid, before she became famous. There is nothing to worry about though. It doesn't look it but V Flower could practically eat a moose and not gain an ounce, though she does usually eat healthy.
Flower opened her mouth and was about to attempt to sprout out a joke about not being able to eat the food but all that came out was:
"I can eat that..." Well that was a fail at a joke.

Len pouted, trying not to blush anymore than he already had. It's kinda embarrassing that his sister is commenting on that kiss. She wasn't suppose to see that.
"Then you shouldn't have tackled him..." he said before sighing and laying back in his bed.
"But isn't it kinda early to be going to sleep?"

Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff