Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Broken Is the New Whole Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:39 pm
Merida Willow

Her forehead was against his as she looked into his odd eyes. "Caleb...", she whispered in low shy voice. Her arms were around his neck in a gentle manner.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:47 pm
User Image
All an honorable man only truly owns their word.

Caleb

Caleb had his arms gently around Merida's waist as they looked into each others eyes. "I can't explain why... but I feel a desire to kiss you again..." He whispered to her.

Keeping it is a sign of conviction.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:58 pm
Merida Willow

She looked down then up shyly. "Then, why don't you?", she asked him. It was also kind of a suggestion. Though some how he made her feel complete. But before he could try to kiss her again. A loud knock came from her front door. Frowning she slipped off his lap and stood up.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:02 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb blinked as Merida basically said he could kiss her again. Then his face went stern at the sound of a knock upon the front door. "Do you want me to answer it?"

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:17 pm
Merida Willow

She looked at him and nodded, but took his head to lead him to the front door. But she stood off to the side so she would not be seen right away. Another blanket gone around her shoulders to cover her belly. When Caleb opened the door, a gentle man no older then mid-twenties was about six foot and well muscled, he looked like Bucky from Captain American: Winter Solider, best way to describe him. "Is Merida home?", he asked, as he glanced in the house best as he could.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:22 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb put his coat back on to hide his wing, just to be safe. When he opened the door and the man asked about Merida he spoke. "I'm afraid not, she had something important to take care of out of state and left about an hour ago." He said flatly, betraying nothing at all as he spoke to the man.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:31 pm
Merida Willow

She looked at Caleb as he spoke. "Well, I'll be waiting for her when she gets back... I have a couple of things to ask her.", the Buckly look a like said. Hearing him, slowly she knelt down as her hand gone over her mouth. The man sat on the porch now waiting for Merida.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:36 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb raised an eyebrow. "You'll wait days, if not weeks? That's assuming nothing bad happens along the way.." He said, trying to convince the man to wait elsewhere.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:43 pm
Merida Willow

She looked Caleb and nodded slowly though he did not look her way. "I'll wait tonight at least....", he said only to smile, an almost dark smile. As he still sat there on the porch steps. He looked away when the door closed not knowing Merida was kneeling on the floor hugging herself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:46 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb shook his head as he closed the door, locking it securely before silently crouching down to pick Merida up and carrying her away from the door. Something about that man's smile gave him a bad feeling.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:55 pm
Merida Willow

She did not protest when he picked her up. Once back in her library room she sat on the love seat to look at him. "Thank you...", she said only to nod at him. She looked more pale then before. Her lips tugged into a small smile as she wiped sweat off her hands onto her pants.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:04 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb nods to Merida. "You're welcome." He said quietly to her as he sat next to her. "He.. gives me a bad feeling.."

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:18 pm
Merida Willow

She looked at him and nodded,"I didn't feel that feeling until after the break up...", she explained to him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:24 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb slips an arm around Merida and nods. "Somehow he needs to be taken out of the picture... Preferably without conflict.."

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:31 pm
Merida Willow

She looked at him,"Where should I move?", she asked him. Not knowing if their feelings for each other was short term or not. But she knew now she had to move away far and fast as she could.

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff