Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:00 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was unsure where that outburst came from. So he went to Lefty and told him that he was going to be at the helm again. Lefty nodded then went to the helm and took over the ship and guiding it to Tortuga. While Marius helped his crew with his ship. After two hours Marius had his shirt off and he was sweaty from the work he had done. Eventually he went to his room to check on Awella. He walked in and saw her yawn."Looks like you fell asleep. Do you feel any better?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:14 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Marius and nodded slowly. "My shoulder doesn't hurt as much.", she said. Only to rotate her shoulder a bit well wincing. Her shirt was off and she got up to stretch now, some bones popped and cracked in a healthy manner. Now she turned her back partly to him, so she would blush even else. Though this time on her back he would see lines on her shoulder blades that looked like wings. Now as she patted her pockets, she realized that a charm was missing; one that her Mom had given her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius saw the lines on her shoulder blades. Marius took a step closer and gently traced the lines on her shoulder with his finger. He also saw her patting her pockets."What are you looking for?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:52 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him when she felt his fingers on her shoulders. "Is there something on my back?", she asked him as she gone through all of her pockets. Once she was done going through her pockets, she checked the sheets. "A charm my Mom made for me, it's gone...", she said and looked away in a shamed manner. Now she sat on the bed and sighed only to rub her neck.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:15 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius sat down next to Awella."I'm sorry to hear that Awella and to answer your earlier question it looks as if you had wings?"

Damian sat in the crows nest and studied the the charm that he took from Awella. He and Davy Jones both sensed the magical aura here and unlike Davy Jones he had a better senses when it came to detecting aura even through shielding charms. It took him a bit of time to locate the charm and he bid his time until he could get it. As he studied it he remembered where he had seen it before. Damian then disappeared and reappeared in Marius's cabin. He walked out of the shadows and held out the charm."It seems your family has kept some things from you Awella."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:22 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked up at Marius like he was crazy. But when Damian came in she jumped and stayed tensed, like a cat would. Though when he shown the charm her Mother made her, anger flashed on her face. Now vocally she was lost for words, but her eyes spoke for her. There was a lot of questions but she looked between both males. Her mouth felt dry and she felt, sick.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius saw her expression and he was angered for her as well. He turned to Damian and said."You had no right to take that from her. Give it back."

Damian just glanced at Marius and cast a spell that made Marius fall asleep. Then he approached Awella and whispered into her ear in the language of the Faye. It was an old spell that anyone with Faye ancestry would understand. Also if someone had hidden their powers they would slowly come to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:51 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched as Damian knocked Marius out without raising a hand. But before she could try to back away from Damian, she heard him whisper something. Something stirred in her but nothing happened. Looking up at Damian when he pulled back only for her back to hurt more then before.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:31 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian crossed his arms over his chest and said."Did you understand anything I just spoke to you Awella. Do you truly understand what you are."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:36 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Damian and managed to let out a shaky breath. "I did understand you, but I think there's more to me, then even I know.", she replied to him. Her eyes were not much like a fairy's but more like a predator's. There was so few proper predators of the skies that were not just birds.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:48 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian made no movements. He had tensed up and it looked as if he might have been in pain. He then said."Someone is bleeding outside."Damian's incisors elongated and he approached Awella. Before she could do anything he grabbed hold of her and bit into her neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:58 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched Damian when he said someone was bleeding. Before she could move away, he caught her and bit her. A yelp left her at the sudden pain only to wince. If anything no one heard of a Faye child mixed in with the meaner Harpy. Unknowingly of her Father being a rare male Harpy from a Scottish tribe of the bird humanoid species. As she never knew her own Mother used glamour to hide herself and her own daughter amoung humans.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian stopped almost immediately after he started to drink from Awella. It appeared as if Damian was angered with himself."Forgive that sudden outburst. It's been a while since I had last had any drop of blood. Normally I can keep myself under control. But when I sensed the magical essence in your blood I lost control."Damian healed the wounds in her neck and then took a step back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:23 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and blinked, a bit confused,"Uh...", she all she could manage. Though now her back itched even more then before. Reaching behind her she tried to scratch source of the itching. But now she felt something weird and stopped scratching. Moving her hand into her sight she saw a small patch of skin was in her hand which made her a bit sick. Though she was drawing a little bit of blood. It seemed like Damian had not left the cabin as Marius was still out. Now her wings were trying to come out of her back now.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:38 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian didn't look surprised at what was happening to Awella. He stood there and said."Your wings are trying to grow. Normally you should have had them by now but your mother tried to keep you safe. I might be able to help you but you would have to trust me."Damian then held out his gauntlet covered hand towards Awella.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff