Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
From the Shadows Eyes Watch Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:12 pm
Alice Silver

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Oh, I may of seen a guy like that. But I think he was wearing contacts.", she replied with sarcasm. "Though he was following me like a lost puppy earlier too.", she added on only to smirk. But she finally kicked one of the vampires and headbutted the other.

Kishune

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:41 pm
Austin

The vampire that had her pinned growled at her sarcastic remark. When she kicked him it was hard enough to have him loosen his grip for her to go and headbut the vamp. The one she kicked grabbed her hair and yanked hard enough that it seemed like he was trying to break her neck. He pulled her by her hair to him, to where her back was against his chest. He then wrapped one arm around her tightly,enabling her arms, and nearly crushing her. With the hand that had ahold of her hair, he yanked her head to the side, exposing her neck. He then went to bite it.

The vamp she headbutted stumbled back a bit and rubbed his head. When he saw the other about to bite he yelled. "Stop...! We're here for the Prince, not to feed..." He said then glared at her. "Besides, she has a mental disorder. So she won't taste that good anyways." He said then the other vamp withdrew his bite with a growl, but didn't loosen it's hold. The one she headbutted then walked up to her with a glare. He then backhanded her hard. "You had a chance to live a life of a toy of our gang after we got the Prince. But now you're our toy till we have prince, then you'r lunch..." He said then punched her in the gut hard enough to nearly knock her out.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Scarlet
Silver

She reminded still as she could and hissed when punched in the gut. Now she cussed them out in Latin best as she could well still winded. After a moment she stopped and gone limp. "Austin...", she said. As it was Alice whom was taking over now. Only to cough a bit.

Kishune

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:26 pm
AustinPrince

When the girl went limp the one that was holding her dropped her like dead weight on the ground. He then looked up to the other one. "Should we have some fun with her before we take her back." He said with a perverted grin on his face. The other sighed as he face palmed himself at hearing that. "Sigh...You go on ahead, I'll contact the rest of what's going on..." He said then pulled out a cell phone as he headed to a different room. The other vampire tossed Alice on her back as he crouched over her. He then grabbed for what seemed to be a tank top, on Alice, and tried to rip it off. But the next thing he knew was that he was put in a tight choke hold. The vamp clawed ar the arm around his throat to get it off of him, but it didn't work. Then with a quick action, the vamp's neck was snapped and broken. It dropped by Alice like it was dead. But the eyes were still moving and the jaw was funcionable, but everything from the neck down was forever paralyzed. The eye looked up to see who it was and it was Austin. When Austin started to walk away the vamp tried to yell to worn the other, but Austin grabbed a knife from his coat he got from the kitchen when he came in the house through a kitchen window. He then threw it at the vamps throat cutting it's vocal cords. He then went to the other room to the other vamp.

In the other room the better dressed vampire was talking on the phone. "Uh huh...Yeah...Got it..." He said with a dull tone. A shadow then crept up bend it. It was Austin and he grabbed the hand that had the phone and snapped the wrist before it hung up on who ever was on the other end. The vamp yelled in agony as it held it's wrist with the other hand. Austin then grabbed it's head slamming it against the wall face first breaking it's nose. The vamp fell to the ground and tried to crawl away pleading for life. Austin's eyes then turned purple and a unpleased look turned to monstrous anger. "That's my prey you fools tried to take and abused..." Prince said as he slowly approached the scared vamp as it reached a dead end. He then grabbed the vamp by it's throat and lifted it off the ground with one hand. With the other hand he grabbed the arm with the still good hand and ripped it from the vampire's socket like tearing paper. The vamp yelled in pain as blood leaked out of the guy's arm all over the place. He then smirked as he set the vamp on his feet and let him go. Then without a second thought Prince stomped on one the vamp's feet completely shattering most the bones in it's foot letting the vamp fall to his knees before he caught him by the collar and threw him through a closed window to the back yard. Prince then headed to the kitchen and picked up a few steaks knifes and headed to the back yard.

When Prince got out there the vampire was trying his best to crawl through the yard to get away. But Prince had other ideas. He threw one the knives at him and it stabbed through the vamps hand pinning it to the ground. As the vamp yelled in pain Prince smirked and threw a knife at it's throat, cutting the wind pipe lowering the volume of the yelling. As he walked up to it He stomped on one it's legs breaking it, and threw a knife into the leg pinning it to the ground like it's hand. Then then threw the rest in it's body as it bled out in the yard. He then pulled the knifes out and threw them back in. He continued this throughout it's body till the vamp couldn't even respond to the pain anymore.Prince then huffed boredly then went in the house and grabbed the other vamp. He picked it up by it hair and dragged it limp body to the other vamp in the back yard and tossed the vamp on the other.

He then left the unable to move vamps in the yard as he went back in the house. He then let Austin take over. Austin sighed. "You know I really hate your way of payback..." He said then went to an unconscious Alice. He then lifted her on the couch to get her off the floor. He sighed then started to clean up the mess Prince made torturing those vamps.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:54 pm
Alice Silver

She was out of it, a couple of minutes. Her head hit the floor and some things she was played in slow motion. Though finally her eyes slipped shut and she lost her consciousness. After a while, she started to stir and felt her lumpy couch under her. Slowly her hand found her eyes, which were crusty from crying in her sleep. "What happened?", she whispered to herself, more then anyone else. As she rubbed her eyes, she kept her eyelids shut for the most part.

Kishune

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:04 pm
Austin/Prince

While Alice was still incapacitated, Austin had cleaned up the broken glass from when prince threw the vamp out of the window. He had started mopping up the puddle of blood when he heard Alice. He then headed to the living room he had left her in. "You were attacked..." He said as he walked up besider  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:19 pm
Alice Silver

Hearing his voice, she slowly opened her eyes. "Austin...", she looked surprised. "I don't remember much, I blacked out and it ended when I...", she said, only to recall she did mutter his name. Though she did not want to admit she had done so.

Kishune

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:28 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin let out a sigh as she continued to talk. "You need to rest now." He told her. He was sure she didn't want him around.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:38 pm
Alice Silver

She tried to sit up and held her head as a headache split down the side of her head. "Damn.", she hissed only to growl. Then her stomach growled a bit making her fold her arms. "Great...", she said, only to reach up and touched her temple only to flinch.

Kishune

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:51 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin sighed as he watched her sit up. He then heard her stomach growl. He looked into the kitchen and noticed some stuff was started. "I could cook for you...I can complete what you were making? Just tell me hat you were making." He said as he looked at her.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:54 pm
Alice Silver

She groaned,"I was making hot dogs... I like relish and chopped onions, with mine though.", she said only to lay there. She then rubbed her biceps slowly and winced. Her body hurt from being knocked around earlier.

Kishune

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:22 pm
Austin/Prince

"Ok, got it..." He said then went to the kitchen and saw the pot of boiled hot dogs on a pot holder. He then grabbed a plate and buns. He started to make Alice's hot dogs. Once he had the plate ready he took it to her. "Here you go..." He said as he handed it to her.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:40 pm
Alice Silver

She looked at him and sighed only to take the plate. Sitting up in a weird slumping like way. "Thanks, and I was gonna go upstairs. But my room is messed up, who ever attacked me tried to go through my stuff... The picture of my Father is missing.", she said only to sigh with a shaky voice. Before she started to eat a bit of her hot dog.

Kishune

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:01 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin sat at a chair as he looked at her as she spoke and ate. He then sighed. "Sorry about that...being attack, not the destruction of your room." He said as he rubbed the back of his head. He then thought about her father. 'Guess he wanted as well...' He thought.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:09 pm
Alice Silver

"I'm gonna have to re-do my room, again. I just got it fixed up last week.", she told him. Only to put the plate on the floor and sighed. "Besides I barely knew my Father... He left my Mom and me when I was young.", she mumbled now.

Kishune

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces