Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:35 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

When Damian saw his phone he was impressed that she was able to pickpocket him. He did let go of her when she pinched his side. Then he grinned and said."So you want to play huh? Alright then."Damian started to move even faster than before. He quickly got up close to her and then started to nibble on her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She did not have time to reply to his question. When he rushed her, she just stood still. Feeling him nibbling on her neck, she moaned. She was still a bit breathless as she closed her eyes. If he was to pick her up, she wouldn't protest.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian continued to nibble on her neck. He eventually placed his hands underneath her butt and pinned her gently against the wall. Damian then moved to place a kiss on her neck before he planted another kiss on her lips.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:07 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She moaned when he pinned her against the wall. Her legs wrapped around his hips. When he kissed her neck, she leaned her head back. Though when he kissed her lips. She nipped his lips only to suck on them. Not noticing her hips were moving against his. As her hands was in his hair gently pulling on it.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had never expected to feel like this towards anyone. In his life no one had ever made such emotion surge forth. He knew of only one emotion that he thought could bring such a dramatic change to him. Love. It was the only explanation. He was falling in love with Abigail. He understood that now but he wasn't sure if he would tell her. He didn't know if his feelings would be reciprocated. So he silenced those voices. Eventually pulled back to take a breathe and then place his forehead against Abigail's."Is this another lesson your teaching me? Or is it just for pleasure?"Damian said with a grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed and look up at him after he pulled back. Something about that kiss was passionate. She knew there was lust, but something else was in him emotions now. "That is because of, you nibbling on my neck.", she told him, in a shy voice though it was a bit, husky. As her legs were still wrapped around him and her hands in his hair. "I think we need a break.", she said well blushing.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."I'll stop if you want me to me to but if not then I can keep going."Damian then gave one more little nibble on her neck. He didn't put her down though. He just teleported into a chair and then kissed the under part of Abigail's jaw.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:07 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She heard him and was trying to slip away from him. But they were in a chair. When he kissed her jaw, her breath hitched. "Damian, please slow down. We have to go step by step.", She told him. But there was thirty more minutes before Lucuis was suppose to come.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian placed a couple of more kisses then he stopped."And what would these steps be. Please tell me teacher."Damian said with a grin on his face. He then ever so lightly brushed his lips against her throat as he waited for her to speak.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:56 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

As she sat on his lap, she leaned back a bit. "Step, by step, means take it slower. That's what we need to do. No rushing, we're going a bit to fast already.", she said. Well blushing as she looked at him. "And we have to learn more about each other too.", she added on. Only to slip off his lap as then sat on a couch arm.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:04 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian kept his gaze on Abigail as she was speaking. He then nodded."Alright that's understandable I guess. People usually want to make an emotional connection to those they care about."Damian stood up and brushed his bangs out of his face."Well then who should start first?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:16 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked up at him and sighed. "Well, do you wanna start? Or should I?", she asked. Only to hear a knock on the front door. Glancing at the door then back to Damian. Wondering if it was Lucius or, if it was someone else.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was unsure who knocked on his door so he went to open it. When he did he stiffened. It was Lucius. His arms were crossed over his chest and his gray suit was different than the one that he was wearing when he left.Damian narrowed his eyes and said."What are you doing here?"

Lucius narrowed his eyes back to Damian.Then he pointed a finger in Abigail's direction."She texted me with your phone. She asked me come here. I just want to know why she did that. My business with you is my own so I want to know why she would put herself in this current situation of getting us together."

Damian then turned and cast a slight irritated glance at Abigail."Yes I would like to know that as well Abigail. Why are you doing this? I told you that he deserved what he got."Damian just barely managed to sense Lucius's intention was before his fist connected with Damian's cheek.

Lucius put all his strength into his punch."I'm going to make you pay for those insults Damian."Lucius then continued to strike Damian. Lucius had been tired of Damian's constant smug superiority when it concerned him.

Damian growled but he didn't strike back. One reason he didn't attack back was because he knew this was all of Lucius's built up anger with him. The other reason was because he promised Abigail that he wouldn't yell or swing at Lucius. Besides Lucius's hits weren't that powerful. So he let Lucius vent his frustration. Eventually Lucius stopped. Lucius was breathing hard and his gaze was on the floor. Damian let Lucius cast his brother catch his breath before he said."Feeling better?"Damian saw Lucius nod.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:41 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She had walked after Damian. And face palmed when Lucius sold her out. But she watched Lucius punch Damian, until he was breathless. So now she grabbed both of the firmly by their biceps and dragged them into the living room. Keeping them apart as she stood there.

"Look, you two are brothers, and you're family. I have no siblings! You're lucky to have each other! At least you two can talk to each other. Though both of you need to think your words through before talking.", she said. Then looked at Lucius,"He saved me! I was being attacked by a guy I knew as a friend.", she added on in a shaky voice. As she now pointed to where she had been stabbed.

Though her left bicep was the only one Lucius could see. Fear flickered in her eyes, as did pain. But it was not pain of the memories from the night before. If one was better at reading emotions they would know it was with in the last year, something shook her up so badly.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lucius huffed after she was finished."Look lady. I know you think you know what your talking about but we were both raised in a time where men weren't allowed to show weakness. That was ingrained in us since birth. I had it easier than him but still-"Lucius cast a glance at Damian and noticed something about him. He was gazing at Abigail in a concerned way.

Damian noticed that fear and pain flickered in Abigail's eyes. He didn't know what his body was doing but he reached forward and held Abigail against him in a soothing and comforting embrace."Abigail you have nothing to fear. I'm here and I shall protect you."

Lucius couldn't believe what he just saw. Damian held someone and comforted them. In all the years that Lucius had know Damian he had never done such a thing. Lucius had only ever seen Damian with one emotion. Now he saw this. Then a thought dawned upon Lucius."He loves her."Lucius knew that was the only reason on why Damian would ever hold someone in that way.Lucius shook his head then said."You know what Damian I apologize for everything. I just stated the reason why you always acted like you did. You were raised by a for a couple years a cruel man and then by someone who feared you and constantly tried to kill you. That would scar anyone. Forget about whatever happened between us."He held out his hand so Damian could shake it.

Damian was surprised by Lucius's apology but shook his hand as well."I apologize as well Lucius. I shouldn't have said what I did. It was uncalled for."

Lucius snorted and then said."God we sound sappy. I need to get out of here. I'll catch you later sometime."Lucius then turned on his heel and left down to his car.

Damian returned his gaze towards Abigail and said."You want to tell me who or what hurt you?"  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games