Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:32 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus nods lightly before hearing her questions. He took a deep breath. "Not even I am completely sure how I survived, some of those who know theorize that my incredible rate of healing saved me. Others suggest that my rage at what had just happened before I died sustained me within the ice." He said before touching his sternum through his sleeveless shirt. "I was in that ice for more than a thousand years." He said honestly to Abigail. "I have a scar that will forever remind me of that day before the ice."

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:43 am
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus

She listened to Marcus and looked at him as he talked. Her gut also told her this was his truth, no a lie anywhere in his words. No pity but understanding shown in her eyes. "Rage can be the source of life or death. But also so can thinking of a person too.", she said, then glanced away. Okay, bit sappy and she knew it.

"The people I had called my, friends... Not many of them are. Jon is the only one whom would never raise a violent hand to me. He maybe the only one to help me leave if I choose.", she said. Though this was hinting to Marcus, she had been hit. She put a hand on his forearm and her eyes were not timid, but shy. "Look, what I'm about to show you. Don't get mad, cause if I had fought back. Well I would get in more trouble for all the broken noses.", she said, well giving him a weak crooked grin.

Pulling her hand off his forearm, she then after a half of a moment of inward groaning. The long sleeve shirt came off, her biceps were more bruised. Her forearms were bruised though her makeup still covered her wrists. It was like someone or two someones had restrained her. "Jon had saved my life by fighting Tony. That's why he has the scar on his left jaw. He swore to me, if I ever to need to leave the life I know. He would be the one who would take me away.", she explained. She forgot about her scars, from the werewolf. Though her sports bra made her chest look half the size it was, as her waist dipped into a curvy version of an hourglass. Her legs were now crossed in front of her. As she put the shirt in her lap absent mindlessly.

She had a silver chain on and it had a crystal quartz the tip was touching the top of her chest. As she had a second 'charm' it was a small pendent barely bigger then her thumb. But it was a of crescent moon with one star by it. Mixed emotions were in her eyes, wondering what his reaction would be.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"My own theory was that my soul wanted to outlive that creature that killed my compatriots from back then." Marcus said before looking to to Abigail. "Jon sounds like someone that my new compatriots would be honored to have join them." He mentioned to her before she took off her shirt to show her bruises to him. "You were very strong to endure all of this..." He said softly as his fingertips ever so lightly traced around some of her bruises before he saw the scars from the werewolf. "It also looks like at some point you encountered a rogue." He said to her before seeing the necklace with a quartz on it and a pendant. Slowly he moved to take his shirt off, revealing the majority of his scars, including three large gold colored ones on his back and one right into her sternum. "The majority of these scars are from lashings when a village of warrior women held me as a slave... for breeding...."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:28 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She shivered a bit, feeling his fingers traced her bruises. When he said she encountered a rouge. She then put a hand on her lower back. Though when he took his shirt off, she gaped a bit. Hearing his past she winced and nodded. "I'm glad I don't live in the old days... I would of been forced to be a wife at the age of eleven.", she said and looked away. But then she slowly put a hand on his bicep before going up to his shoulder. "So, do you like this time better?", she asked him, as she gently ran tips of her fingers over one scar. But noticed his three gold like scars. "What caused those scars? I mean the gold ones.", she asked him, in a more timid manner this time.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"Eleven was young even then, most females who were placed in arranged marriages were at youngest fifteen where I grew up." Marcus said to Abigail. "There are things about this time that are better, but other things I miss about then." He admitted to her before she asked about the three gold scars. "Those, are from the last night I was held by those warrior women... It, wasn't a pleasant night for me or those women..." He said with shame apparent in his voice, even now feeling remorse for the slaughter he had laid upon them all.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She continued to lightly brush a couple of scars. "I've heard soon as a girl is fertile, she's married off. At least in some cultures.", she replied. But when he gave her a short story on his scars, she nodded. Confused but curious of him. "Anything you want to know about me?", she said. Noticing she was getting a bit closer to him, only blush. Still running her finger tips up and down a few scars.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:42 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus shivers slightly at Abigail's touch to his scars, it was new, but felt pretty good. "In the culture I grew up, fertility wasn't quite as important as some other things. Granted at age eleven is when the husband to be started getting gifts for her to try showing that he would take good care of her. My older sister was given jewelry that her husband made himself." He explained of where he was born. "That was a long time ago though, before the military drafted me when I was eight." He said before he noticed she was getting a little bit closer to him. "Have you ever been in a room alone, and felt that there was someone in there with you?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:43 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Hearing Marcus she nodded listening to him. As she slowly moved her hand back to his forearm. When he asked her that question, she wondered how to reply. After a moment of silence, she nodded. "Yeah, it happens a lot really. Even, as a child with my family. I would sit in my room alone and coulda sworn someone was in there... But after they passed," she said, managing her family,"I suffered from sleep insomnia, and still do. Though it's more rare now-a-days. When I am even in a cabin alone, and no one is around for hours. I swear, there is someone or something watching me.", she said, well looking up at him, then down to the ground. "Why do you ask?", she asked him after a moment of letting her words sink in.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus listened to Abigail's reply. "I wanted to be sure of what my instincts told me yesterday morning when you touched the my arm while I had my coat on." He explained before lifting it up to reveal a symbol on the inside of it. "There is a nature spirit bound within my coat, of its own volition as I wouldn't have it forced in there after the slavery I lived through." He explained to her before setting his coat down again. "It felt like it was more placid for a bit after your touch lifted."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:25 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She looked at him then the coat. Only to look, confused. Then she held a hand up and looked away. Followed by sneezing, well she sneezed through her nose. So it sounded like a couple of snorts, like a dog or large cat would do. Shaking her head she looked at him. "Sorry about that.", she said blushing. But she was even more confused now. "What do you mean 'more placid for a bit' I touched it?", she rubbed one of her temples now. But when she did she winced. This was getting weirder, but what could be weirder then being a were-hunter and being a hunter who did not like the hunt?

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"It didn't feel like it needed something to prove when you touched it." Marcus said to Abigail before he tilted his head, having thought he heard one of his compatriot's voices not too far away. He saw Abigail wince and frowned slightly. "Are you alright?" He asked her.

A moderate distance away, a little bit from being out of Marcus' earshot Jean-Claude Windspeaker was sitting against a boulder with his girlfriend. "What's wrong hon? You've been acting different the last few times we've been together." He asked her, worried that she was ill.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:17 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She pulled her hand away from her temple and nodded,"Yeah, I had got punched.", she told him, before pointing back to her temple. "I think it was a double tap.", she muttered and sighed then bit her lip. Only to slowly lay backwards,"Sun and water do miracles.", she groaned with now closed eyes.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

Whom I'm With: Jean
She was sitting by Jean and looked up at him. After she let out a small sigh and rubbed her wrist. A nervous tick she had since before she knew him. "You know, the last two years we've been sneaking around. My friends are still asses, aside from a couple... But, I'm...", she then slowly took his hand and put it on her stomach. "I gone to an out of town clinic, and they say I'm about three months.", she now whispered. As mixed emotions shown in her eyes.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"Ouch..." Marcus said softly before he heard his compatriot's voice again but paid no mind to it for now. "Maybe I can mix something up that can help." He said before he pulled a pouch from one of his coat pockets, opening it to reveal many pockets that hold various herbs. After opening the pouch he looked toward Abigail, a hand reaching out to gently touch her cheek.

Jean-Claude nods first at Becca's first statements, but when she put his hand on her stomach and spoke again he blinked and went wide eyed. "Are... Are you sure hon?" He asked in a shaky voice, though he picked her up and set her on his lap to hold her. "We, we need to think about where we go from here." He said as he held her close, one hand resting on her stomach. This was scary to him and there were many things that made him worry, but he knew he wanted Becca of all women to be his partner in life.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She heard him and listened, only to sigh. Before he could touch her cheek, she managed to crack an eye open. "I so want move some times.", she sighed and smiled. "Maybe more into the mountains, or closer to the ocean.", she said, only to bite her lip. Now she slowly propped herself up on her elbows, unless if he suggested her not to.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

Whom I'm With: Jean

"Yes, I'm sure.", she said. Though the one guy the were-hunters thought she was with, well he was gay. Which made things easier to prove Jean was the only man she had laid with, that way. Allowing him to pull her into his lap. She put her head on his shoulder only to rub her wrist some more. "I, I think it's time for me to leave my friends. Though I think Abigail will be leaving soon.", she said. Of course she had told Jean a fair amount of stuff about the group and Abigail.

"She's been acting a bit more, distance... Or it's just me.", she told Jean only to nuzzle her head into the crook of his neck. "I know the other night she was talking to, I think one of your friends. Really tall guy, blonde hair, and wears a jacket most of the time he goes to the bar.", she explained to Jean. Then she sat up a bit and put her forehead on his. "Something about her, is what I saw in my reflection not long after I had met you.", she told him, only to giggle in a good way. Though meaning, rebelling is what she had meant, along with possible love.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:45 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"If you really want to move then I do have another property that has a great beach view and a nice sized forest in the back yard." Marcus mentioned to Abigail as he kept gently touching her cheek. He could feel the urge to lean down and place a kiss upon her lips when she bit her lip. "Do you have any allergies to herbs that could ease your pain?" He asked softly as he glanced to the herbs on one end of the pouch, making note of which ones he could possibly mix together to help her.

Jean-Claude kisses Becca's cheek as his hand not resting on her stomach went to gently to hold one of her hands. "When you are ready, you should move in with me Becca." He said to her before hearing about Abigail with Marcus. "So she's the reason Marcus wasn't in a grim mood the last couple days." He said with a light smile as he gently touched his nose to Becca's when she put her forehead against his. "Well, you were in a dark place two years ago. Granted I was too." He mentioned to her as he lightly rubs her side. "Maybe, you and her could join my organization. It'd take one more member to second the proposal to invite you two, but I'm sure Marcus would probably second it." He said before stealing a kiss upon her lips.  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff