Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FA Eros
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:20 pm
Uh-oh! It looks like Eros' arrows have finally made their mark ... in a demon and an angel! When Edana and Blizz saw each other, they would immediately feel like they were in love.

Love at first sight, anyone?

Oziandra
Edana

Twitchapher the 3rd
Blizz

Menelie rolled 2 100-sided dice: 64, 39 Total: 103 (2-200)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:28 pm
Snickering to himself, Iordanes weaves through the crowd to the other side of the room. He lets more arrows fly!

This time he hits two pae with his own arrows, the first a fauness (Lyra Heartstrings) and the second a festively-colored naiad (Fresco). He hesitates for a moment, then giggles and shoots them both with one of Eros' arrows. For good measure.

Minyagaar

Teigra

((Oh my! Looks like both Lyra Heartstrings and Fresco have changed genders! They'll stay this way for the duration of the party. Remember, Eros' arrows cause the pae to fall in love with the first pae they see!))  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:29 pm
Seruta

Junior raised an eyebrow, looking at this delicate looking female. "Me watch where I'm going? How about you watch this!" He grinned, flexing his wings before taking a step back. She was going to get a glimpse of the bear within. If he could get the transformation going.

The yellow pae managed to sprout white fur all over his body, gaining a sizable amount of weight. Go go Get Fat Gadget! Junior laughed at himself, grinning at the other pae. He had to have gained some muscle in that terrible spoof of a form shift. Maybe he'd go full bear before she managed to show off.

"What you got?" His chin jerked up a bit, indicating it was her turn.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:38 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi
Junior

Cherry Blossoms tilted her head and raised a brow.

"Are you cwazy or somethin'?"

Her own chest puffed and she gave a playful smirk. "Funny that you should wesult to your powers to be all big and bad, yeah?" She shrugged, looking over him with slight playful interest. "Beastly hulkin' aside, I bet I can beat you in an awm westle..."

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:39 pm
Pothos' last two arrows had sailed through the crowd, finding their marks in a female Rak (Ra'tari) and a dark blue and black harpy (Celaeno).

((Let the longing begin!))

Fea Line
Ra'tari

Shicala
Celaeno

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:39 pm
"Oh, well thats good at least. Or well... you are good at catching tails at least." he smiled at the teen. He was about to ask her something else when his mind went black. An arrow struck him from behind and the only thing he could think about now was... DANCING.

"Sorry Alma, mind holding my plate?" he said as he handed it to the teen all while keeping his eyes locked on a fauny. She looked like a great dance partner! Yeah! Cool! Lets do this thing! "Excuse me!" he called out, going over and tapping Lyra on the shoulder before grabbing her hands and whisking her close. "But I think you and me were meant to share a dance." he smiled, spinning her around, his tail swaying behind him as he tucked his wings close to his body.

Boy fauny were sure light on their feet... hooves!

But...wait...wasn't she a girl just a second ago?

Where did her boobs go? And why was she suddenly so... bulky....

Ah well, dance knew no genders!

EvilSilverDragon
LOL sorry to cut and run? He got pricked haha XD

Minyagaar
Dance time biggrin

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:41 pm
It had felt like a forever since she started her recovery from the traumatic events of last year. And for an immortal deity, a year is usually nothing. Reversing some of the brainwashing was the hardest part, but what she was most thankful for. The corruption that had seeped into her head had gone deep. She still had nightmares. She looked sideways to her brother, knowing it was something they had in common, so she felt a special connection with him. Although he didn't have the drastic rehab she did. Venus was tough. She hoped he was holding up well. Though his grumpypants didn't really ease her concern.

Two points? She tilted her head at Himeros. Was he making fun of her? Their relationship had been strained, to put it nicely, until recently. He had started talking to her again, which was nice because she didn't know if he'd ever forgive her for the awful things she said and did regarding his daughter. But water under the bridge. She was a new Pae, a new Goddess, worthy of the title now. She didn't remember much of what she did, but she'd heard about some of it. It shamed her to think she behaved so badly, but that was something mother had told her to stop doing. "Be proud, be strong my daughter," she'd say.

"Oh! So we try to hit them? Okay!" Aglaia smiled and watched her hero move about as other Pae'il tried to get her attention. Making her here loved by all would be a good thing!

She jumped and nearly flew out of skin when she heard that loud and shrill call of her name. What did I do now? Oh right, Voluptas.... She quickly ducked behind her brother Pothos, and pulled his wings out to cover her. "you haven't seen me," she whispered to him.

Teigra
Himeros

Fea Line
Pothos

Seiana_ZI
Eros

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:42 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Blizz rolled his head from side to side, trying to loosen up. He was SO much better then this dude...With the mic. He stopped within inch of the Fae's face, ready to prove himself to this other male. He was clearly the dominate one here! Until he felt a sting in the back of his neck. "Ow!" He spun around and- Oh my. Who was THAT beautiful bomb shell of a lady over there? That was her! The one he had been looking for all this time! His heart just melted at the sight of her orange glow. He had to meet her. She was the only one for him after all! He'd deal with this Fae punk in the minute...He just needed to know his one and only's name! "Hey! Hey you! Hold up!" And with that the male bounded over to the orange demon. She was so perfect after all.

Oziandra

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:45 pm
Seruta

Junior laughed, "You're on. Table or floor?" He asked, trying to suppress the bear. He wanted to give her a fighting chance after all! The yellow starred demon was glancing around, steely blue eyes looking for anything that would be good to arm wrestle this female on. Really the only thing he could find was the floor they currently stood on, but that wasn't really good conditions for an arm wrestle. But he was showing off, and if it was all they could find...

"I don't see a table around here, do you?"

Antidia rolled 2 100-sided dice: 84, 51 Total: 135 (2-200)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:49 pm
User ImagePsyche had been wandering among the guests just enjoying the party and finding amusement in the Erotes mischief. It was so great to see them all having fun again. Especially after last year and all the trauma they experienced. And even better, her daughter was back where she belonged. She'd missed her so much.

When an arrow sailed right into her daughter, she gasped. Who'd do that? A moment later she watched as Eros flew towards Aglaia and Pothos. Aglaia.

"Let's see how she feels ..." Psyche muttered to herself and pulled out a pair of the pretty blue-feather arrows she'd been gifted for this party. She hesitated, because Venus could have very well gave these a power to make Psyche look foolish. But Eros gave these to her. They were safe right? She trusted her beloved. And she'd show Aglaia how it felt to lose control of convictions to be attracted to another Pae'il.

Oh wait, she already knew that ...

The arrows let loose finding random targets. One sailed to hit an angel named Blizz right in the bum. The other found its target in the backside of a kneeling bright green fauny named Rainbow Sherbet

Twitchapher the 3rd
Blizz

Seruta
Rainbow Sherbet

Editted to add Psyche's arrow effect. Her arrows make the pae hit think they've found their soul mate.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Twitchapher the 3rd rolled 2 100-sided dice: 55, 16 Total: 71 (2-200)

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:49 pm
Teigra

"HIMEROSSS!" Phaenna finally caught up to her brother, who was with Aglaia and Pothos. Both of them had been through so much, more so Aglaia. Her poor sister. Phaenna smiled to the goddess of beauty. It was good to see her out and about after all. She was really strong. Maybe more so then herself.

"Hey Himeros watch this!" Phaenna drew back her new bow and let two arrows fly off into the crowed. The white goddess was like a child! It was so unlike her but she was just so happy! Phaenna had such a happy smile on her face, possibly one that had never been seen by anyone before.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:51 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi
Junior

Cherry snerked and shook her head.

"Nah! No tables! So wet's settwe this!"

With a fierce look of determination, and a rather glittery glimmer of a playful gleam in her eye, she presented her arm, shifting upon her feet to ground herself.

"C'mon, big guy! Scared to wose to a giwl?"

Her curls gave a bit of bounce about her head as she seemed to get giddy with anticipation.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:52 pm
Hydrangea jumped slightly at the touch on his shoulder, the the sight of a familiar face and the sound of a familiar voice put him at ease. "Oh Bert! So glad to see you, this party is absolutely crazy!" he said, grabbing the table cloth and pulling it closed around them. He then yanked Bert all the way in to hide beneath the table. "Have you seen all the arrows flying around here?! It's making pae do crazy crazy things..... I don't want them to mess up my hair." he said, adding the last part quite randomly. Of course, his hair was constantly on his mind so it made perfect sense to him. But oh at least Bert was here! He couldn't be happier! In fact, he reached out to latch onto the bright green pony and wrap him up in a hug.

Seruta

(working down my line of quotes LOL, will get to ya'll promise! <3 )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:59 pm
Fea Line

Rainbow Sherbet chuckled and hunkered down under the tables. He hadn't noticed all the flying arrows yet, but now that he'd witnessed a couple since the mention... yeah. This was crazy. What was he thinking coming to this party?!

He sighed and shook his head. He didn't have to worry about his hair becoming mussed by anything. It never moved from its current style. He tried a different style once. And it returned to the current style within moments. Not that he minded, he rather like it how it was now.

Still, it would be a shame for anything to happen to Hyd's delicious looking swirls. With careful hands, he gathered the bi-colored locks into a faux-ponytail and gently cascaded them down Hyd's back. "Nah. I won't let that happen, Hyd." He wrapped an arm around Hyd's shoulder to hug him back and blinked out into the crowd.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:59 pm
Wolfs Heart

o0_Daisuke_0o
Sparrow

Pouliahu had never blushed so much in her life. "I did not know that my wings were so special you are the second one to tell me that but I love your wings more the feathers are so pretty you must take really good care of them. No I did not make my staff although I was thinking about adding some snowflakes on it. How do you do your hair the colors are awesome." She did not know much about what she was saying  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff