Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The Slashiest Non-BL anime EVER! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
  Yep.
View Results

~DeZuKi SoNoRaN~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:04 pm
Not an anime... but Xiaolin Showdown... seriously, it's SO screwed up, that show is. Also One Piece has quite a few moments.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:03 am
Gundam wing. And if I have to say one that hasn't been mentioned yet (I think) then Magic knight Rayeath... If it was written like that, can't remember... been so long.  

Red Stitches

Reyire Alexander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:29 pm
Kitsune-chi
What would you say is the most slashy anime that is not BL (officially)?

For me I would have to say Prince of Tennis... But what about you?

I hate to be lazy but I didn't even bother reading the rest of the posts just cause ... dude. You rock. And you are so right.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:25 pm
Tenshi No Reyire
Kitsune-chi
What would you say is the most slashy anime that is not BL (officially)?

For me I would have to say Prince of Tennis... But what about you?

I hate to be lazy but I didn't even bother reading the rest of the posts just cause ... dude. You rock. And you are so right.
Hellz yeah. I can count the amount of boys that seem remotely straight in that anime on one hand. :3 I love it so.  

Kitsune-chi

retice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:00 pm
DNangel. I refuse to believe Daisuke likes girls.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:01 am
Kitsune-chi
Kuroi Kokoro no Mendori
Ouran High School Host Club. all the way.

the series is about 7 extremely hot guys. about 3 of the seven are vaguely effeminate/gay, and 2 of the characters are blatantly gay. xD the one remaining is a ladies man, but he always ends up getting in weird situations.

i love it.

btw, there is one female main charrie, but she pretends to be a man.

okie?

and its a non-BL anime because the ladies man is supposed to fall in love with the girl.
Let's see, the two blatantly gay are the Hitachiins, right? And the 3 vaguely effeminite/gay ones are Mori, Hani and Kyouya? *cocks head to side* The remaining is Tamaki.

Am I right or am I right? XD

I love that anime to bits.

Hitachiincest is looooove. And I usually hate any kinda incest or twincest or whatever.

I would guess the same but I would guess that Tama-chan is one of them and not Kyouya.
btw the girl name is Haruhi and not charrie  

Chakura

Chakura

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:03 am
Rainbow Phoenix
I'd have to say Gundam Wing.

But it seems that there is a heck of a lot of Harry Potter stuff, even though it's not an anime.

I totally second that 3nodding
I would also put PoT in there, YnM, and GetBackers  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:57 am
Meera Flame
Although I'm sure no-one agrees with me, I have to say Full Metal Alchemist. There's a relationship (a romantic one, of course) waiting for Roy and Ed, why can't Miss Arakawa see that?

I mean. Roy and Edward are so alike they compliment each other. From the swollen egos, to the arrogant attitudes. The striving need to be better and the only reason to become better is to help others. The short tempers (granted, Roy's temper isn't nearly as short as Ed's is, it's still considerably short). The equally tragic pasts, plus the added "bonus" of them both having killed at a young age (Ed, when he was 12 and Roy when he was 19).

I tottaly agree with that I wish Arakawa could see how cute those two are together!I love RoyxEd I homnestly do but hell even Im open to RoyxHvaoc or HavocxEd Heh im a sick puppy I know XD  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

SeNalove

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:59 pm
Tenshi Esti Demona
SeNalove
Here is Greenwood. It really can't be helped though, I mean...the story takes place with an all Boys School and guess what, they're all BOYS. Finally, I get a manga where it's not based on some stupid girl dressing up as a boy. rolleyes

On the 8th volume and only now does it actually start implying the main character is falling for a girl. Geez, and besides, you can still have fun with all his other buddies. Not to mention there actually is a boyXboy pairing in there. Darnit! I should have put them down for my favorite couple, I really do adore the little darlings. heart

is there? OO i got the DVD of here is greenwood but thought there wasent any actually BL piarings in there, just a moment of it.

The dvd for Here is Greenwood does the serious absolutely no justice whatsoever. A few of the already rare episodes aren't even from the main storyline, more like a 'filler arc' and you miss out on meeting so many of the other great characters. But yes, to answer your question, there is an actual couple in the manga, Fujikake and Watanabe. Book two is adorabls since there's this whole side story simply based around them, how they met, etc. They're not really essential to the main plot, but they do pop up every now and then, and are just, well, darn cute. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:55 pm
Lucca Ashtear
X/1999. DUH.

Subaru and Seichirou clearly have chemistry, and don't even get me started on Fuma and Kamui... or Fuma and Nataku... or Kamui and Subaru... or even Kamui and Sorata, even though Sorata's real love interest is female. Most of the relationships... well, at least half, anyway... are het in X, and the series is about the salvation/destruction/re-creation of the world, not about romance.

Seriously though, there are SO MANY potential nosebleeds in X...
Thank you for mentioning it because I am a major fan of Subaru/Kamui they are so cute together I could see them as a couple especially after I read so many fanfics about them hee hee.  

Moonlight_Shadow12

I am a dumb weeaboo fag

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:00 pm
Fruits Basket (But that kind of is BL...) or DNAngel...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:02 pm
Hmm... I'd like to say YYH, but only because there are so many bishies in that...

Darn, I don't know.

But the slashiest non-BL manga is soooo Alichino. Need proof? One word: ENJU!

Harlequin Hisakata

elfeyes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:52 pm
MadRagingVen
Unresolved sexual tension, I believe.

Honestly, I'd have to say one of the slashiest non-BL animes I've ever watched has got to be s-CRY-ed. That show is so filled with sexual inuendos and tension that it's pretty much impossible to believe otherwise. I mean really, they're always talking about how they 'turn switches on' inside each other. rolleyes Not to mention the unnatural obsessions the two main characters have for each other.

I agree with LadyNox on the whole 'the more shounen the manga the more slashy it is' thing. Look up any of the things she listed and you're bound to find an abundance of fangirls slashing it up. xp

Ya s-CRY-ed does seem to be real slashble for a non-BL anime cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:55 pm
retice
DNangel. I refuse to believe Daisuke likes girls.

I second that.
Same goes for our dear Sato-chan heart

Fido-s Revenge

Hane no Kori

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:25 pm
Tuxedo Douche
So far, for me, I'd have to say Meine Liebe. xD

..but there's still a chance for it to be shounen-ai. >w>
So I'll hafta wait and see. xD

How far have you watched? I don't want to pop your bubble, but unless there's a second series, it's not BL... but yeah... it's pretty damn close. 3nodding heart

Ouran Host Club is pretty slashy too, and yes, I also refuse to believe that Satoshi and Daisuke only like girls... heart  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff