Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 📌Important Information & References
Monitoring Cash Sale Frequencies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:27 pm
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]
Ky to the rescue

:3 Well I do hope you don't over work yourself!
I won't insult you by saying I know what you're going through, but I've got a lot on my plate in terms of school/work/etc, and I dunno that I'd have it in me to keep up with things if I were in your position, so yes your work is very very appreciated~
<3
Heheh. Probably not. I've had to withdraw from most of my classes, so. It should be less stressful now. But I appreciate your concern, help, and your appreciation! Hehe. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:37 pm
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]
La Victoire flash Sale: Princess Chimes, Wendy’s Care, and Compass of Seidh.
Added. I also re-formatted it to look all pretty. * w *

Hilarious thing I wanted to point out though. These are getting more obviously rushed as we go along. Notice how they used to have original titles and now they're all "Flash Sale"? And in this one they even stated the wrong item. XD They're actually selling Lady Chimes. But the text says otherwise. I can't help but laugh.  

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

zolbat

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:48 pm
Ky to the rescue

:3 it's looking very professional~

Ah, yeah I noticed that when I went to check the new REI. But I copypasta'd from the announcement and somehow missed that, lolz.
Sad to say, but I still really like the items (REIs) but sending them more money feels wrong, so I just have to sit back and sob as they are posted for awful prices in the MP. ;A;

xena91388

I actually never really liked that item, so it doesn't mean much to me, but 40$ is ridiculous. What is the purpose of rereleasing items at such stupid prices? o. o  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:02 pm
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]
Ky to the rescue

:3 it's looking very professional~

Ah, yeah I noticed that when I went to check the new REI. But I copypasta'd from the announcement and somehow missed that, lolz.
Sad to say, but I still really like the items (REIs) but sending them more money feels wrong, so I just have to sit back and sob as they are posted for awful prices in the MP. ;A;
Thank you. ^^;
Now I just gotta figure out what to do with that confounded introduction. XP

My friend's compromise is to only buy things that the cash shop originally put out. So NEW EIs, REIs, MCs, and RIGs. No re-releases or flash-sales or presumably Booties whatsoever. That way he can keep getting Donator's and supporting the site he loves without like supporting the change. But I can understand not wanting to support the site financially at all.  

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:06 pm
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

I actually never really liked that item, so it doesn't mean much to me, but 40$ is ridiculous. What is the purpose of rereleasing items at such stupid prices? o. o

I have a theory.

Alchemy. Remember how one of the major ways Alchemy was broken? How almost all of the original recipes required the prizes of CIs? People were upset that the alchemy wouldn't be usable because those items were limited since the CIs would disappear from the cash shop and those items were unique to those CIs.

I always thought they'd just re-release the CI's but I see the truth now in light of everything that has happened these past two months. This was always the plan! Create a feature that destroys multiple premium items so that people are forced to buy new items, wait until the members get invested in their goals, inflate the market place so the gold is worthless, then release all the desired items (like backwings or the lesser items needed for alchemy) for cash so people would take the path of least resistance which is to spend money!

Did that make sense or am I just too "Conspiracy Theory"?

Those pictures of the COO don't really help things...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:15 pm
sick of sales and pop up ads and whatever else gaia has planned.  

TERRACE-XIII_SSC

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:00 pm
Someone should keep track of the pop-ups too. I've had one every day for the past four days now. Guess "changing the frequencies" really did mean increasing. emo  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:13 pm
[b]Oct. 8, 2013[/b] • Club Verge: Keep the Treats Coming: Erebus' Moon! • 9 hours • [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?gmode=mpmlist&guild_id=408137&created=1381278027]Advertisement (Verge Only)[/url] • 5000gc

[b]Oct. 11, 2013[/b] • Club Verge: Classy in Black! • "Tomorrow" (Assumed 24 hours)• [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?gmode=mpmlist&guild_id=408137&created=1381516222]Advertisement (Verge Only)[/url] • 4000gc - 5000gc

Ky to the rescue

//Helps out

xxiii-nevermore

Loverboy

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:30 pm
xxiii-nevermore
I'm in tears.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:31 pm
xena91388
Someone should keep track of the pop-ups too. I've had one every day for the past four days now. Guess "changing the frequencies" really did mean increasing. emo
That sounds like it'd take a legit group effort though. There's no telling when they pop up and if you miss a day you don't know what you miss, you know? Though they do seem to be consistent, and not as "personalized" as Gaia made them out to be so that makes things simpler.  

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:49 pm
I've had those Cash Shop pop-ups appear about four of five times just yesterday on a few of the different landing pages. Good grief, it's like they're the ones who are being way too greedy for money and need to cool it a bit. It's just too much at once! -_-*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:12 pm
Ky to the rescue
xxiii-nevermore
I'm in tears.

You know you love me. <3

xxiii-nevermore

Loverboy

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:59 pm
xxiii-nevermore
Ky to the rescue
xxiii-nevermore
I'm in tears.

You know you love me. <3
Very very much. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:30 pm
Ky to the rescue

[b]Oct. 13, 2013[/b] • Rosamund's Bundle! | Rosamund's Bouquet Bundle! •15 hours • [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/sale-in-la-victoire-rosamund-s-bundle/t.88403125/]Advertisement (Bundle)[/url] | [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/sale-in-la-victoire-rosamund-s-bundle/t.88403125/]Advertisement (Bouquet)[/url] • 2000GC - 5000GC

//Updates

xxiii-nevermore

Loverboy

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:30 pm
xxiii-nevermore
Ky to the rescue

[b]Oct. 13, 2013[/b] • Rosamund's Bundle! | Rosamund's Bouquet Bundle! •15 hours • [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/sale-in-la-victoire-rosamund-s-bundle/t.88403125/]Advertisement (Bundle)[/url] | [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/sale-in-la-victoire-rosamund-s-bundle/t.88403125/]Advertisement (Bouquet)[/url] • 2000GC - 5000GC

//Updates
* w * YOU DID THE THING AGAIN.
*screams*  
📌Important Information & References

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out