Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rowan of Moon Guard

Jolly Soldier

16,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:41 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Tamashii No Tomo
Hello~
I'm Tamashii No Tomo, but most call me Tomo. I've been on Gaia since I was 13, and am 21 now. Usually, I can be found in the Exchange, Art Shops, or the Chatterbox! I joined this guild because I believe Gaia has gone overboard with the GC thing.
I have a petition I'd like to bring to attention, but I'm not exactly sure who I'd speak to about it. .___.

Hey, nice to have you with us!
If you're talking about a petition thread, we have a sub-forum especially for those. You can post the link to your thread there.
I liked your posts at the ATA!

Thank you :3 Hopefully, since 21 posts wasn't enough for them, maybe 21 more will be enough to snag their attention next time. I almost didn't make it home in time for AtA. .___.
I was out of town all day putting in apps for jobs and an apartment.
And, I have contacted Xiva about my petition, to see if it's worthy of this guild. Thanks for the link, though! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:58 pm
Hi, I'm Lady-Ecanus and i've been a member on Gaia since 2007... I can't believe it has been that long.

I saw a member's signature when I was reading through the AtA and I thought I would see what the guild was about.

I actually used to use Gaia Cash, a lot. I felt like I could contribute to a site that helped me get through middle school and high school. the community always helped me and even though a lot of my friends have left the site I thought my cash could help someone else find a place.

However it has now become plain wrong and if it weren't for the few threads I still subscribe to and the fact that it is still fun to get achievements I would be long gone. I can only pay for something so long before I decide that real world matters more.

I loved Gaia, past tense.  

Lady-Ecanus

Anxious Spirit

31,150 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Michelle Chiba

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:01 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Michelle Chiba
Hello! my name is Michelle Chiba and I'm some-what in favor of this
Agreed on it's getting out of hand (GC offers) and causing this problem on the site.

Hello, thanks for posting and welcome to the guild.
Being "some-what in favor" is absolutely fine! We embrace difference of opinion. If there's anything you don't agree with, please let us know why and how you would improve it. If you have any ideas of your own, please post them!
Thank-you. I already express it on another site. I just worry this end up like what happened on NEOPETS. there's a website about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:07 pm
Madame Xiva

Haha, that was quite a good funny you made, applause to you, my friend.

Thank you, I am happy that this guild is full of like-minded individuals.  

Lylvis

Interesting Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Jack-pot 100

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:11 pm
Michelle Chiba
Pegasaurus Rex
Michelle Chiba
Agreed on it's getting out of hand (GC offers) and causing this problem on the site.

Being "some-what in favor" is absolutely fine! We embrace difference of opinion. If there's anything you don't agree with, please let us know why and how you would improve it. If you have any ideas of your own, please post them!
Thank-you. I already express it on another site. I just worry this end up like what happened on NEOPETS. there's a website about it.

0.0" I used to play Neopets all the time... Then I switched to Gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:17 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Michelle Chiba
Pegasaurus Rex
Michelle Chiba

0.0" I used to play Neopets all the time... Then I switched to Gaia.
I still play but not is much as offen. (just allow my pets to be put in NeoMotel for a month.)  

Michelle Chiba

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Jlouiseost

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:23 pm
Um, hello I guess
my name is Jess, I'm 18 and an Australian beauty therapy student.
~Super awkward at these things (couldn't you tell)
I've never bought gaia cash, I joined Gaia because I thought it was one of those sites I could enjoy with out having to use real money however that seems to be coming to a close so I'm not on here as often.
um ye~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:27 pm
Madame Xiva
Rubai Sora
Hi everyone~ I'm Rubai Sora, but please call me Rubai. Sora just reminds me I have a story to work on.....

I've been on Gaia since 2004, and this Gaia Cash issue has gone out of hand. I usually hang out in the Charity/Quest forum because I find people are usually super nice there. Practically everyone there is complaining about the inflation which we believe to be Flynn's Booty fault. I know even one charity had to rethink their contest prizes because of inflation. I joined in hopes it helps stop this madness.

Hi Rubai! You bring up some wonderful points, and I'm so glad you joined us!!!

Thank you~ I really never complained about the sales they have in the past, but the frequency is my main problem.  

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Accalia Darkstorm

Witty Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:33 pm
Hello- you can all call me Accalia. I am 23 and even though i am an adult i can not afford gc and i find the fact they are shoving it down our throats unfair. I have been a member since about 04 on a different account. I lost my old email and password so i had to start all over. When I first joined they didnt even have gc from what i can remember.
I also run an anti bullying guild called The White Knights For Gaians- so i will try and be as active as i can here, but my guild takes a lot of my time. I look forward to getting to know everyone here 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:34 pm
Rubai Sora
Madame Xiva
Rubai Sora
Hi everyone~ I'm Rubai Sora, but please call me Rubai. Sora just reminds me I have a story to work on.....

I've been on Gaia since 2004, and this Gaia Cash issue has gone out of hand. I usually hang out in the Charity/Quest forum because I find people are usually super nice there. Practically everyone there is complaining about the inflation which we believe to be Flynn's Booty fault. I know even one charity had to rethink their contest prizes because of inflation. I joined in hopes it helps stop this madness.

Hi Rubai! You bring up some wonderful points, and I'm so glad you joined us!!!

Thank you~ I really never complained about the sales they have in the past, but the frequency is my main problem.

Yes, it is, and that's one of the main issues we're working to address here in this guild. If you have any ideas; suggestions; input as to a solution you think might work best for all, please feel free to start a thread! There are so many great ideas and plans underway...  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:41 pm
Accalia the white knight
Hello- you can all call me Accalia. I am 23 and even though i am an adult i can not afford gc and i find the fact they are shoving it down our throats unfair. I have been a member since about 04 on a different account. I lost my old email and password so i had to start all over. When I first joined they didnt even have gc from what i can remember.
I also run an anti bullying guild called The White Knights For Gaians- so i will try and be as active as i can here, but my guild takes a lot of my time. I look forward to getting to know everyone here 3nodding

Thanks for joining us!
I really love the sound of your guild. What exactly do you do, if you don't mind me asking?
We understand people have different agendas and don't expect you to be here 24/7. That said, we'd love to see you whenever you can stop by!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:57 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Accalia the white knight

Thanks for joining us!
I really love the sound of your guild. What exactly do you do, if you don't mind me asking?
We understand people have different agendas and don't expect you to be here 24/7. That said, we'd love to see you whenever you can stop by!

well currently i only have a few active members. For the most part we spend our time in the cosplay arena and in the forums. and basically we say nice things to people. I know it sounds weird but if you have ever been in the cosplay arena and gotten some of the comments i have seen it makes sense lol. I haven't quite come up with a plan of attack though. we talk about some of our experience with bullies and how we can better deal with them.  

Accalia Darkstorm

Witty Wolf

Mizz Hyde

High-functioning Kitten

16,050 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:38 pm
Okay I don't think I had made my welcoming post here yet since I joined.

Original username: DNAngle_59, changed to Midnight lover_69, then to Jakovy and I was also known as xX Full Otaku Xx an now Vera Hantu Kopek.

I had been apart of gaia since 03 but sadly I forgot my username an pass to get onto it, an since the wiping of old Gaians I can never get it back so my latest account is since 05.

I joined this guild to possibly bring Gaiaonline back to how it was before. Back when we had the Market Mods to watch for inflation. An to get Flynn outta Gaiaonline too. Just everything is messed up since Gambino left and we got that new person who don't think about the users at all.

Gaia used to mean so much to me. I would come online an meet SO MANY people an gain so many new friends.... Now it just had gone down hill to where.... Not even my friends want to come online an talk to me. I recently ran into someone that I hadn't seen in FOREVER. Talked with her an she became my friend. Needless to say, I was a happy gal for like 5 days. xD

Anyways if you need to get a hold of me for AtA's I'm more than willing to badger the Admins with questions an I'm also down to just chit-chat. <3

Really excited to see my Friend Tomo here in the guild an a few others floating about in the guild. I hope we can bring a new day to Gaiaonline to where it will be how it used to for all users.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:44 pm
Allo! The Yami, is here.
He is known by many names, and in many ways!
But! He does NOT stand for the GaiATM movement!  

YamiTyger

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Gem Angelique

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:14 pm
Vera Hantu Kopek
Okay I don't think I had made my welcoming post here yet since I joined.

Original username: DNAngle_59, changed to Midnight lover_69, then to Jakovy and I was also known as xX Full Otaku Xx an now Vera Hantu Kopek.

I had been apart of gaia since 03 but sadly I forgot my username an pass to get onto it, an since the wiping of old Gaians I can never get it back so my latest account is since 05.

I joined this guild to possibly bring Gaiaonline back to how it was before. Back when we had the Market Mods to watch for inflation. An to get Flynn outta Gaiaonline too. Just everything is messed up since Gambino left and we got that new person who don't think about the users at all.

Gaia used to mean so much to me. I would come online an meet SO MANY people an gain so many new friends.... Now it just had gone down hill to where.... Not even my friends want to come online an talk to me. I recently ran into someone that I hadn't seen in FOREVER. Talked with her an she became my friend. Needless to say, I was a happy gal for like 5 days. xD

Anyways if you need to get a hold of me for AtA's I'm more than willing to badger the Admins with questions an I'm also down to just chit-chat. <3

Really excited to see my Friend Tomo here in the guild an a few others floating about in the guild. I hope we can bring a new day to Gaiaonline to where it will be how it used to for all users.
This.

Hello! I'm gem, and I lurked in '03 contemplating about joining Gaia and signed up to join the community in '04. I am here for the conversations to be had and the friends to be made.  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games