Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Hey guys Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:17 am
unhappymango

Ah I see. xD Mine is password protected as well, I just sometimes walk out of the room for a second without closing it and am all paranoid someone might start using it for something. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:27 am
Yokies
unhappymango

Ah I see. xD Mine is password protected as well, I just sometimes walk out of the room for a second without closing it and am all paranoid someone might start using it for something. xD

You're not the only one xD  

unhappymango

Dangerous Lunatic

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:29 am
unhappymango

Though I probably should just close it more often, this laptop doesn't take as long to start back up like the last one I had to share with my husband. xD It was much older and just took longer, even if it was just from sleep mode and not a full shut down.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:46 am
Yokies
unhappymango

Though I probably should just close it more often, this laptop doesn't take as long to start back up like the last one I had to share with my husband. xD It was much older and just took longer, even if it was just from sleep mode and not a full shut down.

My pc and laptop are like that. Slow as hell to shut down or start :/  

unhappymango

Dangerous Lunatic

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:49 am
unhappymango

It was always really annoying to have to deal with that. xP This one is much faster. I always worry that someday it'll start to get slow like the other laptop. xD I can't afford a new one haha. I guess I'll just have to be extra careful with it. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:05 am
Yokies
unhappymango

It was always really annoying to have to deal with that. xP This one is much faster. I always worry that someday it'll start to get slow like the other laptop. xD I can't afford a new one haha. I guess I'll just have to be extra careful with it. xD

Yeah :/ I wish i was more careful with my pc...right now im saving for a major upgrade, like new motherboard, processor, more ram, new HDD...much cheaper than a new pc xD
I can't even open photoshop. I mean I can...but it takes around 10-15 min to load and then whenever I try to use something it freezes... ):

unhappymango

Dangerous Lunatic

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:08 am
unhappymango

I didn't realize all of that would actually be cheaper than just buying a new computer. O.o
Yeah, you might as well say you cant open it if it's just going to freeze as soon as you do something. xP

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:10 am
Yokies
unhappymango

I didn't realize all of that would actually be cheaper than just buying a new computer. O.o
Yeah, you might as well say you cant open it if it's just going to freeze as soon as you do something. xP

Well all those stuff I just listed come around 400 bg levs, while a new pc that could handle gaming and drawing programs as heavy as photoshop would be over 1000... soo, yeah xD
Right now, I can handle gaming on high graphics with just my video card, but photoshop is being such a b***h i can't even...

unhappymango

Dangerous Lunatic

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:15 am
unhappymango

That's a big difference. xD Jeez. I always hear that photoshop just needs.. so much to be able to run correctly, it's such a baby. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:26 am
Yokies
unhappymango

That's a big difference. xD Jeez. I always hear that photoshop just needs.. so much to be able to run correctly, it's such a baby. xD

Yeah, personally I hate working with photoshop but I sometimes need it to edit my art or to add effects I can't do with my usual drawing program ):

unhappymango

Dangerous Lunatic

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:29 am
unhappymango

It is indeed useful and Photoshop is good at what it does.. but only when it actually wants to work. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:40 am
Yokies
unhappymango

It is indeed useful and Photoshop is good at what it does.. but only when it actually wants to work. xD

yup yup biggrin
btw isnt it late for you? or..super early?  

unhappymango

Dangerous Lunatic

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:43 am
unhappymango

It's super early I guess. It's about 6:40am.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:44 am
Yokies
unhappymango

It's super early I guess. It's about 6:40am.

Why are you up?XD

unhappymango

Dangerous Lunatic

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:55 am
unhappymango