Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The 'Bad' Pairings...tun tun TUN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh boy does the maddness ever end!?
  Nope xD
View Results

dirphenomenon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:03 pm
i really can't see how dante and his twin brother virgil can be a pair. c'mon...it's like twincest and not hott at all..that's what i think. when i saw some pics of them...i'm totally disturbed..because i'm currently playing the game right now. another one would be lotr and harry potter. sorry people, i just don't like dracoxharry together...it's just disturbing to me and so is frodoxsam!!! sorry people..if you got offended!! sweatdrop crying lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:08 pm
Actually no, I wouldn't know what you're talking about, I don't get into pairings and such, I don't watch or read any Yaoi, I never talk think or have anything to do with Yaoi off the net.

Disturbed On Three

Yofiel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:02 am
ouka_career_werewolf
This is my note to myself: THERE ARE NO BAD PAIRINGS IN FRUITS BASKET! Every pairing seems to work, in my own little world. xd

...Whats strange is I could almost agree with this o__o Aside from my strong dislike of YukiKyo...(I dont really dislike Kyo that much >.< it just makes me mad that he gets TohruXP)

...PiccoloxGohan...*shudders* This probably wouldent disturb me so much if not for the fact that I dont remember Gohan much as an adult, the majoraty of DBZ I watched had Gohan as a child so... Bleh >.O

IrukaxAny of his students - you'd be suprised how much Irukaxstudent fanfiction I came across while surfing Ff.net gonk

IrukaxKakashi - I mean come ON, the longest conversation you see them have is
"Their too young and inexperienced to do the Chuunin exams!"

"No their not"

"Shut up yes they are"

>.< I mean honestly, I have no idea why this pairing is so popular.

JamesxAnyone other then Lily - *shrugs* Doesnt REALLY bother me, but he's destined to marry Lily so I dont really see he point XP

WortmailxAnyone - He scares me. So naturally, any pairing involving him will scare me too >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:36 am
Dorii
Let's see... I don't like

- Draco x Harry from Harry Potter -
- Kurama x Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho -
- Kyou x Yuki from Fruits Basket -
- Kio x Soubi from Loveless -

Well, those are just the main ones. I'm sure that I don't like others, I just can't think of them right now. Some people may be really gung-ho about the Kuama x Hiei pairing, by the way, but I think that I would like it better if Kurama was uke once in a while. He just seems more -- I dunno, sensitive? -- than Hiei.
But apparantly that's just me. *coughs*

Does that mean that you don't mind Kurama and Hiei together, but you'd prefer Kurama being uke instead of Hiei? I've seen a few in fanfics like that, but I can't think of them right now.  

starcookie

Feline Shapeshifter

starcookie

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:57 am
Do crossovers count? Because if they do I've got one. I've never come across this one, for which I am eternally thankful, but one of my fics is a HP/R12 crossover. It has Ranma being part cat and female when she first comes to Hogwarts, and the first one she meets is Hagrid.

Someone asked me if it was a Hagrid/Ranma fic. EEEEWWWWW!!!!!! Okay, admittedly Ranma was acting a bit immature at the time, and she used him as a perch, but seriously. I did not need to imagine that!

Sorry if there is anyone who likes this, but I don't.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:14 am
I usually dislike most pairings that involve huge age or size disproportions - this includes for example Hagrid with anyone else than Madame Maxime, most teacher/student relationships, generally shotacon as a genre.

Incestous ships are fine with me, but it's not my kink; I won't cross out a good pairing because the characters are siblings, yet if I find a pairing gross, the fact that it's incest won't make me like it any better. I've got nothing against Fred/George (HP), Kisarazucest (Tenipuri) or Haradacest (DNAngel), but at the same time I just can't stand Uchihacest (Naruto).

Also, any weird cross-race relationships. Two LOTR pairings that really freak me out are Treabeard/Merry/Pippin and orcs/hobbits (I've read orcs/Frodo and orcs/Merry+Pippin - both were quite... amusing).  

Iciak

R.A.E.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:29 pm
Youkai-Riri-chan
Bad yaoi pairings? Does that even exist? question

Love is love, 'member? Not matter the form, be it homosexual, incest, or twincest. Who are we to judge, ne?

Youkai-Riri-chan
With the exception of Jakken/Anyone..... *gagging noises in background* That's just..... EW!

Lmao xd It's true! Love IS love, But........  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:30 pm
Roy/Ed from FMA never fails to squick me just a little. It's a really popular pairing but it's just so damn wrong. We have Ed, barely out of puberty, and Roy almost over the hill. Roy needs a lover, not a child with a brother complex, an oedipus complex and a whole slew of other ******** up problems.  

This is Major Tom

farewell songs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:17 pm
Alright, FINALLY I get to talk about the BAD pairings!

Now, I love Yugioh, and I have alot of pairings I like from Yugioh...but there are some I can't stand

Right out off the bat Seto/Jounouchi This one is getting just a tad bit old people. I'm so tired of being constantly attacked with messages of "ZOMG R U LYK A SETO/JOEY F@N!?!1!1??//!!/" Why is it assumed nowadays that if you like Yugioh yaoi, you imediatly like Seto/Jounouchi...I HATE IT!

I also can't stand anything that has to do with Gozaburo or Pegasus I hate both of these characters...They are disgusting old ***** >_>;; Let's just leave that alone now.

I also can't stand anything with Anzu But I just think she's a whore >_>;;;

Anyway, off of Yugioh now...I can't stand any pairings with Snape from harry potter...it's just wrong >_>;; (Yet I love Lucius/Draco @_@;; I'm a freak)

I also don't like Roy/Ed from Full Metal Alchemist. Again, it's waaaay to over-done nowadays, and I just don't like Roy that much x__X;;

I really can't think of anymore then that...Shoot...I thought I had alot o.o;;

Oh, and I have to add this... Seto/Mokuba is the best damn pairing in Yugioh >_

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:55 pm
Melkoshi

...I also don't like YamixYugi, BakuraxRyou, MarikxMalik? the whole yamixhikari thing...just no D:
I can totally Agree with that. D': That's like me saying that I love my self and make out with my hand. You just can't do that~! >O< Same with Sora and Roxas, Krad and Saot, Dai and Dark. No. No no no no no.  

.[ Click Here ].

negloves

Screeching Citizen

51,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • 20000 High Score 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:41 pm
Oh God, you got that one fanfic I read back into my head! It was like a train wreck, I couldn't stop reading it, no matter how horrified I was.

It had. . . . . .

INUxSHIPPO

Why God. . . . .WHY?!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:29 am
For me its
RK
Kenshin and Saito, that pairing is so wrong.....
Kenshin -Hiko ppl, Hilko is like a father to kenshin, don't put them togather!
DBZ pairings......
Krillin and Picaloo- short and bald and tall and green makes me want to spork out my own eyese
Gohan and Goku, thats his father, do not father and son toeather.....
Last one: Inu
Inu-Narku
he wants to kill Naruku ppl, leave that alone  

Bloodyblade666

Pwndd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:29 am
This is my personal opinion, so please... no offense... >>

EdxEnvy (FMA) - My eyes... Dx

YzakxLe Kleuze (Gundam Seed) - There goes my sense of love for Yzak. DX

HieixKurama (YYH) - Just... no. Hiei is too short for it too work. XD That, and... *waves small Yusuke/Kurama flag around*

HeeroxQuatre (Gundam Wing) - It was an RP I was in that gave me such a bad view on the pairing that I don't think I'll ever like it again. They made Quatre seem like some desprate whore that slept with the peace representatives... and it was just so wrong in my eyes. Ugh. >.<

SaixHikaru (HikaGo) - How could this work? Sai's a ghost! Dx

KakashixAnybody but Iruka - No, just no. Dx Especially all those Kakashi/Genin fanfics that make a part of my soul die inside everytime I see fanart of it. Eww.

Uchihacest - This still doesn't make sense to me, doesn't Sasuke want to KILL Itachi? x_x

I'm so getting flamed for this.

EDIT: Oh my, I forgot NicolxYzak of Gundam Seed. I feel so ashamed of forgetting this.

Well... due to my diehard TollexNicol nature, this pairing pulled up a grimace in return. Yeah, anyway... >.>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:09 pm
the one pairing I hate more than anything is Hiei/Kuwabara from YYH
*shudder* Kuwa/anyone, really, I can't stand him... crying  

Kitsoru

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items