Your all going to Hell! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you beleave in Hell?
  Yes
  No
  An eternity of Pergatorial GOLD for me...(pole whore option)
View Results

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:09 pm
AEtherclaw
respond to them in the nicest way possible "see you later then"

Does "I'll save you a front row seat" count?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:28 pm
AdrianaKitten
I've also had someone try and "save" me.

I actually know someone who is trying to convert me to Catholicism, it's kinda funny because I was born Lutheran and now she's trying to reverse what the Reformation started...  

Henneth Annun
Captain

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:23 am
Catholics have dei-kabobs  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:07 am
XWraith_LordX
AdrianaKitten

I actually know someone who is trying to convert me to Catholicism, it's kinda funny because I was born Lutheran and now she's trying to reverse what the Reformation started...

Oi! What exhausting lengths a religion will go to in "saving" someone who has already been "saved". I'm not 100% on religions but it seems odd that if you stilll believe in God you're still considered "damned".  

AdrianaKitten

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:47 pm
AdrianaKitten
XWraith_LordX
AdrianaKitten

Oi! What exhausting lengths a religion will go to in "saving" someone who has already been "saved". I'm not 100% on religions but it seems odd that if you stilll believe in God you're still considered "damned".
You know something funny? If you're worried about being damned or not, it's better to beleive in some religion because if there isn't a god, your screwed. If it isn't yours, you might be screwed, if it is you god though, your saved! blaugh ...but if you're an atheist, you're pretty much screwed no matter what religion is correct, so you have like a 3% chance of salvation. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:58 pm
I get told that a lot. I normally reply with the I'll see you there until your time runs out in hell. The reason for that last part is because I forget what religion it was but they say you only spend time in hell for every sin you have done. And pretty much you make up for that time in hell. Like every sin is worth some amount of time. But I really don't believe in hell all that much.  

NekoYasha09er

Dark_Style

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:15 pm
Hell is a masohist's play ground biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:13 pm
whenever someone says you're going to hell, i ussually just respond c ya there then! i'll being the bitches and booze you bring the tunes!  

xX x0mbie Xx

Sodamu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:11 pm
I don't believe in heaven so I don't believe in hell, I believe there is another plain of existence tho.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:58 pm
wow . . . i believe in hell but we joke about it all the time.  

focualtzpen

broken_joker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:53 am
lurichan
ToxicxXxTears
I got told once when I went to a church for a friends birthday,(Don't ask)since I am Jewish they said that anyone who didn't think Jesus is the "masiah" will burn in hell. First of all, Jews do not believe in hell, secound, THEY KNEW THERE WOULD BE PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT RELIGIONS! They shouldn't have done it.

0o; That is just plain inconsiderate. Especially considering christianity is a minority religion. There are more budhists in the world than christians. ^^*
That's not true sweetheart...there's something like 2-3 billion+ Christians and Catholics in the world - at least last time I checked, and the number is rising with the explosion of Christianity in places like China, Russia and India

Anyway, as far as Hell goes...if I end up there, then so will pretty much the whole damn planet, apart from like 0.01% of people  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:59 pm
broken_joker
lurichan
ToxicxXxTears
I got told once when I went to a church for a friends birthday,(Don't ask)since I am Jewish they said that anyone who didn't think Jesus is the "masiah" will burn in hell. First of all, Jews do not believe in hell, secound, THEY KNEW THERE WOULD BE PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT RELIGIONS! They shouldn't have done it.

0o; That is just plain inconsiderate. Especially considering christianity is a minority religion. There are more budhists in the world than christians. ^^*
That's not true sweetheart...there's something like 2-3 billion+ Christians and Catholics in the world - at least last time I checked, and the number is rising with the explosion of Christianity in places like China, Russia and India

Anyway, as far as Hell goes...if I end up there, then so will pretty much the whole damn planet, apart from like 0.01% of people
broken_joker is right.

Sorry luri, but Buddhists are #5 behind Christians. The top three are Christians, Muslims, and Hindus.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:02 am
I believe in hell... I've worked retail.

But seriously I do believe there is a nice nightmarish place where the truly wicked get their due. It makes me sleep better at night knowing the unpunished living won't stay that way after death. I also believe that the devil, while holding down a deliriously sadistic job is merely a disconnected businessman of sorts forced to hold down an occupation that has him regularly supressing his concience. It's a longshot but I believe what I do. *shrug*

But, most importantly, I believe that as long as you are a good and just person you won't have to face the abyss. No matter who you worship, what past trangressions haunt you, how you dress, etc. If you do right by what YOU belive then pearly gates it is... Or reincarnation if you don't dig harp music.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:09 pm
i have been told this almost every day of my life. On one part for the things that ive done and on the other for the things that i believe.

And every day i tell those people the same exact thing, "i will see you there if i do go there."  

Alister_King

Zandratic

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:45 pm
Psh...Hell is over rated I've already been there (Hell, Michigan) its such a small place, but they do have a restaurant, a church and a gift shop that sells 7 types of rubber ducks, Jesus tape and Jesus action figures with glow in the dark hands. It's true. Besides when I die I'm going to Limbo!!!!!!!!!!!!! (catholic belief second chance...blah blah blah...middle area between heaven and hell where you get a chance to do good or to have an epic fail.) And if i don't go to Limbo and do go to Hell I'll welcome it with open arms it'll be fun! I'd hang with the devil himself as if I've know him my whole life XD

oh and the road to hell is paved with good intentions and lots of pot holes and is Darwin road (Darwin the guy who created the theory of evolution. get it?)  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff