Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] Ash of angel wings... (Needs Demon Gods) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astireth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:58 pm
"Stay out of my face demon. Such rudeness is not tolerated." He'd lower his hand having given his warning though he did not take his eyes off Riku. The aggitation that was brought to him had turn his seemingly good nature very sour. Those leathery appendages of his began to twitch at random.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:14 pm
"hmm are you always this fidgety, your no fun, i'll have to find an angel to play with."
Riku sighs, he was hoping his first day out of Hades he would get laid and get something to eat, not get lip from an annoying demon. He turned and walked away, hoping to find a bit more entertainment that would satisfy him.  

keriamatah

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:18 pm
((Whoa I missed a bunch. Sorry had some family issues))

Dante pushed back some of his hair and followed Gideon. Slightly turning back and looking at the group, he just rolled his eyes and shook his head as he walked beside the half angel.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:40 am
Gideon looked at him. "Why are you following me? When I said "you all" you were included..stay with the angel...I bring nothing but misfortune to everyone around me." he walked faster. "I don't need tag alongs..after all..demons are supposed to exsist...unlike me..I'll probably die anyway you don't want to get invovled with me."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:08 am
Dante started to speed up with him "I said I was going to help and thats what am going to do. Besides I don't believe in misfortune, if I make a mistake thats my fault and of course you don't need a tag along but its better then being alone." he said as he kept up with him every step of the way. "Don't think your going to die with me around, am not as weak as you think." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:49 am
Gideon sighed. "No you seem to misunderstand once I suceed I intend to kill myself as I well have no more purpose and without purpose one can not live." he slowed down realizing he wasn't going to lose him. "If you follow me you will mearly become attached to me...a doomed soul like me shouldn't have friends."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:20 pm
Dante slowed down down with him "That plan makes no sense at all! If you kill yourself you still let that bigited pig of a god win!" he said with a furious voice, but quickly calmed himself. "Besides I won't let you, I don't know why but I won't even if I take you place in that gave. At least you still have one, I bet the wretched demon god Akuma made me just for kicks. You are one of the people who are willing to stand up for what you believe in and I won't let someone like you commit suicide" he said composed tone as he looked at Gideon with a stern face.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:59 pm
Gideon looked at him. "And what will I do once my mission suceeds..with nothing to live for? My mother..father my life was destroyed a long time ago..don't you understand lingering on in this world would be torture unless I had some sort of purpose to fuffil." He said softly his eyes filled with sadness and pain.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Demigoh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:45 pm
Genbu dropped his arms, taking a step to the side to try and avoid Anastas moving hand but instead the demon touched his wings. The wings swepted back as if they too were aggitated. Genbu absently reached back and adjusted the feathers back to their proper positions.
"They can be a bit of an annoyance..."
The angel's eyes narrowed, watching the other demon for a few seconds then turning them back on the other and caught the glisten in his eyes; a glisten of mischief, he guessed. The other demon, the one with that smile, strode up to the demon he had been conversing to. He was quite confident in what he was doing, especially since he was putting his face that close. Curious, he listened intently, wondering what his name was.
Soon, the Angel rolled his eyes. Demons, they were always so...rude, ignorant to another's privacy, even if the other was their kind. Minions....well, it was obvious that this demon was high in rank. Genbu seriously considered going out more.
"Demons..."
Rubbing his fingers on his forehead, for an irritating headache had decided to throb there, Genbu took a few steps back and was about to leave when the other said the words "Demon God." Turning, he narrowed his blue green eyes and cocked his head to the right, peering at the other with caution and hidden anger.
"So...a Demon God's decided to dance here, hmm?"
This was spoken softly but it seemed to go unanswered as Riku left. Wel, that went quite well.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:59 pm
"Don't pay him any mind. He's an arrogant brat. Its amazeing he holds such a place." He looked back at the Angel then more or less stepped off the roof prefer to just sort of float there. "Not just one." He'd grin once more before glanceing towards the havoc that was Gideon. "I bet that one is quite a tastey morsel."  

Astireth

Demigoh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:04 pm
The Angel God let out a soft sigh as he ran his hand down his white robe to free them of the wrinkles that constantly came; it was a futile battle. Slowly, he gazed at who the demon pointed out while floating there. What he saw was Gideon and what came next was purely insitinct. Reaching out, he grabbed the demon and pulled him, putting distance between the demon and Gideon.
"You won't be touching him nor anyone else while I'm around, demon."
Genbu's voice oozed out with a hint of anger. Genbu could not stand seeing some demon eating away at an angel. Sure, he served someone who was just as messed up but Genbu was soft at heart and could not stand such a thing executed to anyone. With his six wings spread out, he placed himself in front of the demon and watched cautiously.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:16 pm
His head turned as he was grabbed and yes he eeked as he was pulled. "Careful there prissy lil angel. He's already well on his way to falling without any help from me." Pale hands were slid into the pockets of his pants as he more or less continued to float there. His eyes fixed on Genbu having seen a small jink in his armor which allowed his mind to toil while he held a even smile on his face.  

Astireth

Demigoh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:39 pm
The small eek made Genbu want to laugh hysterically but his dignity prevented him from doing that-instead he cleared his throat and spoke in his serious tone.
"That may be, but quickening his demise is unrightous."
Genbu tilted his head, crossing his arms and gazing at anastas silently. The smile on the demons face made him wonder what he was thinking. Demons smiling was usually not a good sign.
"You, a demon, can be quite silly. Making squeaky sounds then calling me a name. If I wasn't an angel, I would have surely pummeled you by now."
Genbu reached up and idly ran his fingers down the length of the longest wing, enjoying the soft, silky feel against the tip of his finger.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:42 pm
"You must not hear your nearly fallen. He'd rather die than have nothing to live for and that is vengence. And yet you stand here seemingly preoccupied with a simple demon. Posh." The smile did not retreat. The angel was amuseing him quite well and it showed. "No you wouldn't have done anything as you seen the other demon just wandered off. Misconceptions of the ignorant."  

Astireth

Demigoh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:53 pm
His eyebrows rose sharply as his jade eyes gazed at the demon.
"..."
Simple. Psh. This demon was a bit more complex than most of the demons that Genbu had encountered in his younger years.
He couldn't do much even if he tried. Being pulled to either help them or sidle with seriu was really getting the Angel God like a certain pestering demon. One or two feathers twirled down to land by his feet. They sparkled dully with a skyblue hue dancing across its surface before fading to the feathers tips.
"The angels here can take care of themselves well, and if they cannot then I will know, as for Gideon..."
His eyes feel to the Vengance filled forbidden angel. It was sad what revenge can do to an angel, even a forbidden one like him. He averted his eyes to the feathers lying on the ground and for a moment he felt like punching the dastardly demon in the face.
"Had your fun, demon?

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces