Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Ringing in The New Year Art Contest: Art Contest Chat NO QQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:06 pm
elvyralani

I have Bedwyr, though his swirls might be a bit complex. X3 (Last post on page 1.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:04 pm
elvyralani
I'M LOOKING FOR MY MUSE!

Links to Art Samples: I can't link right now since I'm on my phone, go look for my deviantart under this same name
Theme I want to work with: I want to do something real life, knitting or sewing most likely. I need simple. Probably no wings. Simple coloring, simple markings. No soq with a lie of different colors.

Please quote me!
I have marnie and Zelia here nwn<3. If you have fuzzy yarn, Zelia would look super cute xD.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:16 am
Good luck to everyone who entered, so many nifty entries this year.

And thank you do everyone who did art of my Vayu. *hugs*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:27 am
And now to wait XD

I liked that there were more 3d entries, specially the plooshies ^_^  

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:55 am
Loving the entries this year guys! Great job and good luck!

Thank you to those who did pieces of my ponies =-) I love them all and will be putting them up in my journal =-)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:55 pm
Love all of the art and I'm thankful for everyone who did art of my ponies! Good luck to everyone who entered!  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:39 pm
Good luck everyone, and if anyone wants clearer pictures of their soq/felt patch, let me know. C:  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:58 pm
Oh Yes, Love you are officially holding a contest.
I sure wish I could access gaia from work and have an endless supply of doodle material haha.

Leonaenae

pinkdog

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:49 pm
The contest results will be the highlight of my week xD (whichever week that is)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:50 pm

Hoping it's okay to still post in here... Best of luck to everyone who entered, not that you need it since you're apparently all super talented. Everything looks so amazing now that I finally went and looked through it! I liked the strange-mediums entries a lot, and the plushies were really cute! But pictures have always been my favorite, I'm a sucker for pictures, and they're freaking amazing.

CitrusCupcake

I just spotted your artwork of Kali in the submissions thread (I am slow and unobservant) and wanted to thank you for picking one of my Soquili and also to say that it is simply adorable. I never really thought of any of my Soquili as humans, but your design fits her so perfectly! I love that you incorporated everything into her human design, the sleeves for her Quinlin feathering are a nice touch and the broom that resembles her Nixie tail is genius. It fits her so well, I sort of went “Oh, so that is what she would look like.”

CheshireKitty

ladyfirefox89

I didn't finish your art on time for the contest, but if you still would like it I'll continue to work on it for you. I am a little slow is all, less time free than I thought I'd have.

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:10 pm
FallenThroughMidnight

Aww that's sweet of you! It's up to you but I always love artwork. I understand life gets busy though.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:15 pm
CheshireKttty

Aww that's sweet of you! It's up to you but I always love artwork. I understand life gets busy though.

Well I said I'd do it, I'd hate to let you down heart And your character has been fun so far, even if it is taking a while to get to finishing.

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:23 pm
FallenThroughMidnight
CheshireKttty

Well I said I'd do it, I'd hate to let you down heart And your character has been fun so far, even if it is taking a while to get to finishing.

No need to worry about letting me down. ^^ Take your time, no rush. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:48 pm
FallenThroughMidnight

Hoping it's okay to still post in here... Best of luck to everyone who entered, not that you need it since you're apparently all super talented. Everything looks so amazing now that I finally went and looked through it! I liked the strange-mediums entries a lot, and the plushies were really cute! But pictures have always been my favorite, I'm a sucker for pictures, and they're freaking amazing.

CitrusCupcake

I just spotted your artwork of Kali in the submissions thread (I am slow and unobservant) and wanted to thank you for picking one of my Soquili and also to say that it is simply adorable. I never really thought of any of my Soquili as humans, but your design fits her so perfectly! I love that you incorporated everything into her human design, the sleeves for her Quinlin feathering are a nice touch and the broom that resembles her Nixie tail is genius. It fits her so well, I sort of went “Oh, so that is what she would look like.”

CheshireKitty

ladyfirefox89

I didn't finish your art on time for the contest, but if you still would like it I'll continue to work on it for you. I am a little slow is all, less time free than I thought I'd have.
i would really love if you could still do the art for me nwn. I love art biggrin .  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:37 pm
-[The Spoof]-
Good luck everyone, and if anyone wants clearer pictures of their soq/felt patch, let me know. C:

I would definitely like a clear picture of Pyper, and perhaps Raja as well? (her mate)

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff