Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

Adri Neru

Hallowed Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:44 am
UserName: Adri Neru
NickName: Adri
Prefrences: Bi (leaning more towards women)
Intrests: reading, writing, drawing, acting, singing, roleplaying
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Severus/Remus from Harry Potter (Marauder Era)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Er...eleven, I think.
Other: I am a female, despite the pixels.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:55 am
Name: Winston (Winne)
Etnicity:African/strongly Central American Costa Rica Is PARADise
Prefrence: Bi 4laugh sadly leans majorly 2 girls & shemales(does that put me in denial??)):
And agian sadly if ur a dudes u really gotta eek WOW eek me
Looks: dark skinned 5' 8" lovable husky got sum nice man tits ta fondle

- Eye Color:bark brown
- Hair Color/Type: black (braided or twisted) 2 the bottom of my neck
Can i invite friends?  

The Vasto Lorde

baby~angel~Tana

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:09 am
UserName: baby~angel~Tana
NickName: Tana
Name: Tanakera
Prefrences: I'm gay ^_^
Intrests: Boys, Manga, computers, birds, drawing, food...and I could go on forever...but I won't subject you to that sweatdrop
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Yuki and Suichi (sorry If I spell it wrong sweatdrop )
And Sepheroth (again with the spelling) and...Vincent?...I think that's his name... sweatdrop
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Gravitation...and my friends...and my self...
Other: I have nothing really... heart
domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:22 am

UserName: kawaii_neko_nya
NickName: kawaii_neko_nya
Preferences: Boys
Intrests: Yaoi/shounen-ai, fluff, anime/manga, chocolate, cats, J-pop, J-rock, sushi, Check LiveJournal for more
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Just too many to list here!
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Two years ago, I think. *cough*FanFiction.net*cough*
Other: I'm a boy, and I'm really weird. Really!

CARLY GAY JEPSEN

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Mayze

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:39 am
UserName: Mayze
NickName: Silver or Kuro or Mayze (Though, I'm only called that on here)
Prefrences: Straight
Intrests: Writing, Reading, Anime, Slash, Games, RPs
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: It depends on the mood, lately I've been into Ryou/Seto, and Dark/Krad
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: LONG ago when GW first aired on CN, I went searching for sites, stumbled across a Duo/Heero site.
Other: >> If I told you, I'd have to kill you... or lock you in a closet ^^;;  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:11 pm
Username: ChibiChew
Nicknames: CC or Emiri (please call me CC)
Preferences: Straight
Intrests: Yaoi, anime, manga, movies, books, and dying my hair weird colors (I dyed it maroon two days ago)
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: KuramaxHiei and SiriusxRemus (Those are really the only ones I really love, but I like some others too)
First Encounter with Boy/Boy Love: I was searching for some good Yuyu Hakusho fanfics when I was 11 and I stumbled across a YusukexKurama fic. It scared the hell out of me and I actually threw up, but I got curious because I didn't understand some positions and terms, so I wanted to learn more and started reading more of them. I've been hooked ever since and I've corrupted the majority of my friends into liking yaoi too!
Other: I have a penguin named Jeffery who tells me to spank people... He doesn't like you very much.... domokun  

Erie-danna

[B]URLESQUE BARBiE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:54 pm
Username: xMyxBeautifulxLiex
Nicknames: Nightmare or Twisted ( Yes.. I'm just dark that way. xp )
True name: Chloe
Preferences: Bi-sexual.
Interests: Yaoi, Yuri, Mangas, Books, Anime, Chocolate, the colors red and black ( A deep obssession. ), Technology, Poetry, and other things.
Fav. Boy/Boy Pairing: It's between Hiei and Kurama/ Ryou and Bakura / Cloud and Vincent. >.<.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: InuYasha: Bankotsu and Jakotsu.
Other: Favorite Colors : Red and Black
I am a bit on the dark-ish side.
I love writing stories and poetry, Email me for a sample sometime. A sample of my earlier poetry ish in my profile. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:03 pm
UserName: Anime_Gurl091
NickName: Annie ^^
Prefrences: Straight
Intrests: Drawing, reading (fantasy, manga, etc.), writing, hanging with my friends heart
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: NarutoxSasuke! EdxRoy, CloudxSephiroth, SquallxSeifer xd
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Reading Hanakimi--reaction: O___O
Other: Uh....I'm desperately trying to figure out how to pronounce uke and seme correctly... sweatdrop  

Anime_Gurl091

trulyblue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:41 pm
UserName: trulyblue
NickName: o_O Uh.. whatever you want to call me, I don't mind.
Interests: Yaoi (obviously), anime, j-rock, among other things.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: There's too many to choose from! o_o
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I think it was back when I was in 8th grade or when I was a freshman in high school... I don't remember now. x_x;
Other: I may not be as active as other members because of real life and such, but I will try my best to be active whenever I can. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:59 pm
Username: Perrytheunicornboy
Nicknames: perry, perry berry, per bear, perry chan
Intersts: Yaoi and music mostly classical
Fav boy/boy pairing: not sure
First encounter with boy/boy love: in middle school my best friend kissed me
Other: thank god its back!  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

SeaMyth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:40 pm
UserName: SeaMyth
NickName: Mythie-Mythie-chan
Prefrences: na, tis all good.
Intrests: Baseball, swimming, drawing, painting, and reading.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Anyone, I mean any one from Prince of Tennis.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Looking for fanfiction for Yu Yu Hakusho.
Other: Currently trying to convert my twin sister into liking yaoi. So far I have taught her SemexUke differences.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:30 pm
UserName: Maeyu
NickName: May
Prefrences: Bi
Intrests: reading, writing, drawing (currently working on comic), anime (duh), yaoi (DUH!), hanging out at graveyard (dead serious about this), fantasy, mythology
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I can't choose, this is an evil question, EVIL I tell ya, EVIL!!
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Touya/Yukito: CCS (I was reading the books in elementary school) and Kurama/Hiei: Yu-Yu Hakusho, I came across them by accident on the internet. Thats where I discovered what yaoi was. (I loved it and had no idea that it had a name)
Other: I am in high school, I take college courses and I have a job. I tend to be busy, but I will try to get on here as often as I can. And if it ever seems like I forgot about Gaia (Wich might happen) Just e-mail me or something and yell at me for not getting on. ^_^  

Maeyu

Mistress Yami

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:45 pm
UserName: Mistress Yami
NickName: Yami or Vanilla
Prefrences: Bi
Intrests: Many things. ^^ Look on my website or my profile to find out.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Oich. o-o Do I have to pick?
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: ... a few years back?
Other: -- To be filled.

(( I'll fill this out later. I have to go. ))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:51 pm
Username: Lafaera
Nickname: Faera or Lafa
Preferences: I'm straight in a loving relationship
Interests: Yaoi, Harry Potter, Fanfiction, my Boyfriend, Reading, Writing, Theatre, Choir... and the list goes on... eek xp
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I have lots but I'll go with my all time first!!! Remus/Sirius!!! Oh yeah they rock. heart heart I also like Suichi/Yuki
First Encounter with Boy/Boy love: my friend told me to read this Harry Potter fanfiction and it was a Harry/Draco and Remus/Sirius fic. At first I was leary of it, but I've loved it ever since I read it! heart 3nodding
Other: I'm a writer, but I haven't had a chance to write in awhile. I love Regulus Black, but my all time favorite characters from HP are Remus and Sirius. I am a Junior in highschool and I am in a teaching class and I'm teaching sixth graders this semester. I love reading, but gave fanfiction up for lent. I only have thirty more days to go! sweatdrop Well that's about it about me I guess. Oh yeah, I love werewolves and fantasy.  

Lafaera

The Vampire DarksLight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:19 am
user-DarksLight (Gaia) Darks Light (www.fanfiction.net)
NickName: waas never given one... sad
Prefrences: i'm straight -shrugs-
Intrests: reading/writting/drawing, fanfics/fanart, anime/manga, swimming/beach, friends, movies, Yaoi/shounen ai <-- though you should already know this...this is a yaoi/shounen ai based guild afterall xd Asian/Japanese culture
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: dont have one...i mean how am i supposed to narrow them all down to just one xd Reiji/Naoya (Love Mode) i like, along with Kai/Tala (beyblade) plus many others, there's a list on my fanfiction.net profile... that probaably needs to be updated xd
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: some awesome Rei/Kai fanart and then fanfics on the internet/the Love Mode manga
Other: I live on the east caost of Australia and have recently started my Bachelor of Arts Creative Writting course at University, one day i want to create my own yaoi manga (already defining plot and characters) though it'll probably just be a hobby. Eventualy i'll leave this country and take up teaching english as a second language so i can travel and earn a living 3nodding and i cant think of much else to type at thee moment
cheers and have a good day/night! xd  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games