10 Minutes Left To Live Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dorian Requiem

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:27 pm
I would either, kill myself and go "Ha! I had less then 10 minutes..."

Or do the killing spree thing zabura_kakashi said 2 posts from the bottom of the last page...heheee, gf's house...I hope its my gf, not bf, cause I'm straight...I think...

I would find out if I'm gay, lol, j/k.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:46 pm
I don't know what I would do for the first 9 1/2 minutes, but right before I was going to die, I would jump off a cliff just to know what it feels like to fall like that. And then die before I hit the ground.  

xxxdeletemexxx

Bloodgasm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:24 pm
Id go to the center of town and streak that s**t out.

Then go smoke, and have a few drinks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:27 pm
I'd probably stop playing video games/sleeping/whatever I was doing, say "Huh, I only have 10 minutes left to live." I would then promptly call up my woman (assuming I have one at the time and she isn't there with me that moment) tell her I love her (and a kiss and hug if she were beside me) and then go back to doing whatever it was I was doing for the last 10 minutes. I am perfectly fine with my life, I don't see any reason to run around like a chicken with my head cut off in my last few moments.  

Ndoki

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:31 pm
I would write a note to all of my loved ones, and die playng my trumpet...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:29 pm
i would write a poem or a song and my friends would end up memorizing it as to remember me by  

grotesquekreeple

DJ Database

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:16 am
Id tell the person I cared about how I felt.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:58 am
i'd find someoen who would have a sword dule with me, and when ten minuets was up have them cut my head off just before the seconds hit 600. that way i coudl happily know i wasnt killed by anything except steel.  

Xyercies Uhtred Ragnar

poncho steve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:17 am
i would read a book  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:19 am
No idea, probably just write down what people are to do with my stuff, and maybe start to draw something, or maybe read a book.  

nahshon

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:43 pm
I'd run around the house tasting the many poisions i have always wanted to try. Maybe stoping to eat a spider or some bugs...I always wanted to see what they taste like...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:34 pm
lurichan
If you were told you only had 10 minutes left to live, what would you do with that time? Would you spend it in disbelief, or would you cram as much life in those last few moments? How would you react, what would you do?

i would more than likely get ridiculously high with the only person who cares about me and i care about - my boyfriend...

SPIDERS TASTE REALLY GOOD BY THE WAY... GOT TO LOVE TRUTH OR DARE  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

dark and demented

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:39 pm
I'd probably play my violin or guitar and sing...
You know, just to pass the time and give myself a sense of peace.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:19 pm
lurichan
If you were told you only had 10 minutes left to live, what would you do with that time? Would you spend it in disbelief, or would you cram as much life in those last few moments? How would you react, what would you do?
I would punch an old lady in the face, eat a taco, and call some random black guy on the street a ****** and then run for what's left of my life  

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

DepartedDearly

Dapper Survivor

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:28 pm
If I had only ten minutes to live I think I would come on here and say goodbye to all you guys....just because I love ya all so much!!!!! jk but I would come on and say something like later or we're all going to die so ******** the world and let's get high just because you guys are such cool people crying I feel like I'm really going to die in ten....well 6 min now ninja maybe I am!!!! jk  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff