Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
1x1 Pokemon: Ground Ruby Marine Sapphire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:43 am
As Leanne was looking on the pokenav, she saw that her first contest was the next town over and looked over to Zane.
"I'm going to be practicing for my contest in Venturf Town and we'll bump over there for me to get ready for my first contest, but I have to pick a few more things up. I think I'm using Beautifly and Quilava." She said as she thought more on what to do with moves like Silver Wind and morning Sun, Sunny day and Whirl Wind than her Quilava knows Flame Wheel, Dig, Swift and Smoke Screen, she was thinking of something basic for Beautifly to appeal and Quilava to battle.
"But I'm going to look into why pokemon act the way they do around me while you're in the gym" She said  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:20 pm
Zane nodded at her and said ''That sounds like a good contest combo and a good idea and I think i'll do some research on why I sense what Pokemon are thinking after my gym battle and yes i'll be using my Water/Ground Marshtomp but I digress anyways i'll you later and please be careful and don't your guard down'' Said Zane.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:44 am
Once in the big city again from the one in the south and she looked around to the pokemon center and she knew maybe the book shelf may provide answers that they were seeking. She turned her pokemon in so they could eat and recover and pulled a couple of books and began to read why pokemon acted like they did around them and she was hoping Quilava and Beautifly will get a good amount of energy and as well as the book gives her keys.

Pokemon do have a tendency to run from people rather than fight, but the battles happen at random. Some people do have the ability to communicate with pokemon though thoughts by just having their mind open and being at one with them.

Where as for people that can befriend pokemon by just acts of kindness and the aura from the person means that pokemon get in a comfortable state of mind.

Leanne looked up to Zane and showed him the passage.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:48 am
Zane read the passage but said nothing as he begun think about what the passage said as he looked Leanne and then his Pokeballs.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:46 am
Leanne headed out back to train her pokemon starting with Beautifly and had it come block out the sun so it can show off it's Morning Sun and get ready for Sunny Day, and into Silver Wind, as Quilava was charging up it's flame.
"Zane. Little help?" She asked  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:59 am
Zane looked at her and said ''I dunno what I can do to help so no, sorry my gym battle is more important and besides I wanna get my 3rd badge already'' Said Zane as he started walk off with Mashstomp.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:30 pm
"Ok. Good luck." She said looking at her pokemon and pat Quilava and went back to training.
"How am I going to train your battle skills, Quilava?" She paced back and forth thinking and thinking and threw out a pokeball to her Minun and tried to battle with both sides and she headed to a store where all the coodonatior gear could be found and knew what she needed to get. She started with Ball capsules, moving to seals, and soon looking at a dress and she pulled one off and tried it on and spun around in it and knew that this pale pink dress was perfect for her and headed back to the pokemon center.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:54 pm
Zane nodded and thanked her and headed to the gym and then entered the gym with his Mashstomp ready for battle.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:24 pm
Once Leanne was back at the pokemon center, she waited for Zane and wanted to practice the battling with Quilava and hoped that the plan was going to work out and was feeding her pokemon but had her dress hid in her bag so when the time came, she could surprise Zane with not just battle skills, but style as well. She placed a smoke seal over Quilava's pokeball and stars as well as flower petals for Beautifly.
"Hope he's doing alright." She smiled

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Welcome to the Mauville Gym. I'm the leader, Wattson and you have to beat me in a four on four pokemon battle. You must beat three of my four in order to get this: The Dynamo badge." He said as he opened up the gym area to a steel flooring  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:27 pm
Zane nodded and looked at Wattson and said ''And what i'll do..now get ready for battle Marshtomp!'' Exclaimed Zane as he sent out Marshtomp who stood up straight ready for battle.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:40 am
Wattson was already ahead and threw out Magnimite and the pokemon were ready for battle.
"You're the challenger, You go first." Wattson replied with both pokemon ready on the field.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Leanne was getting ready still and was trying no necklaces so she would be more ready to be in tune with the beauty of her pokemon as well as show off how she loved them and was more ready with the fact that she was proud of what she had as a team, a plan, and how she looked. She placed the dress into her bag and waited to head to Venturf town so she can begin something that she was really hoping she would be good at as she brushed Quilava's fur  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:42 pm
Zane just nodded and ordered Marshtomp to use Mud Shot on Magnimite hoping this would hit.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:49 am
As Leanne was thinking of how she's going to surprise Zane of her contest dress and even her new found skills. It was like her being a pokemon coodonatior was her ideal destiny, considering on who her cousin was. She was trying to find a way of doing her hair.
Pony tails were just uncomfortable, a braid was just not working, and as for down, which is always the way she wore it, just seemed so plain. She picked up the curling iron that the pokemon center had and started, only to have her hair change drastically. The long mid back length hair was at her shoulders and she didn't even look like her normal self, she didn't look like the Leanne Zane knew.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
As the battle went on with Zane, the Mud Shot caused damage, but Magnimite was still up and now, it was Wattson's turn.
"Supersonic!" He called as the magnets turn sending out a high tune, making the Mud Fish pokemon confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:17 am
Marshtomp became confused from the supersonic attack but Zane quickly recalled back to it's Pokeball and then sent it back out again and had it use Mud Shot again on Magnimite.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:44 am
When the Mud Shot hit, the silver pokemon feinted and Wattson recalled the pokemon and threw out a new pokemon that looked just like a Pokeball.
"Voltorb!" He shouted as the ball pokemon took the field and was ready.
"Use Rollout!" He called as the ball pokemon began to roll and get faster and faster, hitting the pokemon.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Leanne was looking at her blue hair and saw on how it curls and was hoping that Zane would still see his friend under the contest style she was.  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff