Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Library [books and computers]
The Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:45 pm
User Image
Чεαr 12 || « Red Sonata »
Once, just once, I'd like to rid myself of talent...
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Hana didn't notice Sona leaving for she was getting interested in the topic at hand."That's quite easy if you're quiet enough I think. But, then again I've never tried it." Hana set her elbows on the table and cupped her face. At Rory's question Hana laughed. "I do experiment a little but I don't use drugs or anything..." Hana paused, wondering if she could tell a fellow redhead. She doubted she'll try her usual stuff on him, so why not let him know? "I usually play around with their heads; seeing how far I can push and pull them around until they break."
Someone who knew Rory came over to their table and she nodded back. Listening to Rory, Hana found out that this "someone" goes by Kane.
Hana listened in on Kane and Rory's chat. Who's Tsuki? And what happened to their leg? This conversation is interesting...
Hana raised an eyebrow and cleared her throated loudly wondering if they would tell her anything.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
...Then maybe, just maybe, their blood would wash away too.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:39 pm
╔══════════════╗
ℜory MacIssac // 11 // Loki
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: happy // where i'm at: library // who i'm with: Kane and Hana
Oh how I love to experiment...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

He smiled brightly at Hana. "But my dear, drugs are fun! Though messing with peoples' heads is very amusing." The redhead said offhandedly and stared at Kane. His green eyes were practically boring into him as he stared. Rory glanced at Hana when he realized that she had heard what they were saying. It was nothing life or death so he didn't think it would be a problem for her to know about Tsuki.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:47 pm
Sona Imithe
○Where&With:Library, Kane-Hana-Rory
○Wearing:School Uniform
○Feeling:bored, mischievous

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
After reading all her books, Sona put them back. She walked up to behind Rory, and rested her arms on his head; not caring if he didn't like it. She only came to people out of boredom or a mission or if she actually was friends with them.
"Still reading that book, MacIssac?" Sona said looking down at his book; How to Get People to Become Your Test Subjects. She was obviously bored as hell.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:24 am
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: happy/irritated // where i'm at: library // who i'm with: Kane, Hana, and Sona

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

He looked annoyed with someone's arms on his head and grabbed the arms a little roughly. The redhead spun around in his seat with her arms in his hands. "Just skimming. What possessed you to put your arms on me anyways?" Rory said with irritation laced in his kind but stern tone. It was obvious he didn't like to be touched and since he didn't really know her he had no patience with it. He looked back to Kane and spoke in Greek. "Prépei na milí̱soume. Mónos.*" The tone took on a 'not in the mood to d**k around' tone as he stared at his friend.

*Translation: "We need to talk. Alone."

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:31 pm
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
whєrє í αm: Library
whσ í'm wíth: Rory and Hana
hσw í fєєl: Calm

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He raised an eyebrow at his friend, silently asking him what had made him so serious. He knew that Rory didn't like to be touched by strangers but what had he done to make him mad? If he was even mad at him, that was. He shrugged. If Rory was mad at him he would just have to stay mad until they could resolve the problem.

He looked up at Sona, and back to Rory. He smirked slyly at Rory, watching their exchange. He wispered in Rory's ear low enough so only the two of them could hear.
"Faínetai san kápoios na échei mia thav̱mastí̱.." He laughed, giving Sona a slight wave, then winking at his friend.

*Translation: "Looks like someone has an admirer.."
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:23 pm
Sona Imithe
○Wearing: School Uniform
○Feeling: bored

Sona slipped her bandaged hands out of Rorys grip. Her blank expression still upon her face as she said
"Calm down, Jeez...." She arranged her- now messed up -bandages on her arms.  

[Bell-chan]

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:51 pm
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: irritated // where i'm at: library // who i'm with: Kane, Hana, and Sona

Rory wasn't mad, just more concerned for his friend's well being. Well he was seriously wondering if Kane had even seen Tsuki since he had hurt her. Kane's comment made Rory's eye twitch a little in irritation. He looked at Sona who had pulled her hands out of his grip and stared blankly. "It's best to only touch people when you are fighting them, are friends or lovers with them. I do not know you. I barely even let my friends lay hands on me." He told her in a cold tone. The redhead then grabbed Kane by the arm and whispered in his ear. "Páme na milí̱soume stous koitó̱nes. Kalýtera na eínai móno na miláme oúto̱s í̱ állo̱s.*" He looked his friend once more in the eye and walked out of the library with the book in hand.

*Translation: Let's go talk in the dorms. Better to be alone to talk anyway.

His Voice  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:01 pm
Sona Imithe
○Wearing:School Uniform
○Feeling:bored-upset

Sona finished re-arranging her bandages.
"Well he's not fun to mess with." she said rolling her eyes..  

[Bell-chan]

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:51 pm
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
whєrє í αm: Library
whσ í'm wíth: Rory and Hana
hσw í fєєl: Calm

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He ran a hand through his hair in slight confusion. It seemed like the problem was him. But what had he done?

He stood and turned to face Sona, grinning at her comment.
"He can be like that sometimes but otherwise he's really a happy guy. Well.. crazy happy, if that makes a difference." He chuckled lightly as he thought of his friends antics. He turned to leave but turned back to the girls and waved before exiting the library.

[[ Exit to Blackthorn 11th - 12th Grade Dorms ]]
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:49 pm
Sona Imithe
○Where&With:
○Wearing:
○Feeling:

Sona grinned at the word 'crazy'. She waved back at Kane as he left and said to herself
"Well it's good to know I'm not the only person who can change attitudes quickly."Sona turned to the book Rory had left on the table. She flipped threw the book and put it back"What in hell is with this school...."she thought to herself.

((Exit to Culture and Assimilation classroom))  

[Bell-chan]

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:53 pm
User Image
Чεαr 12 || « Red Sonata »
Once, just once, I'd like to rid myself of talent...
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Hana just smiled and shook her head as she watched Sona irritate Rory.
Oh humans are so amusing... I'll quietly observe for now I guess... Hana was stronger in Italian and Spanish than Greek so was completely lost at the conversation happening in front of her.
Before Hana knew it, Rory, Kane and Sona had left. She waved back to Kane then thought to take a second look at that book. Holy Gall-oly! Where in the world did that book go?! There is no way a book could be stealthy like that.... Hana stared at the table for a good few minutes in astonishment then decided to wander on over to the caf' to grab a snack.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
...Then maybe, just maybe, their blood would wash away too.
[[Exit to a dorm area somewhere soon~
But I will be as active as possible. I promise. ^^]]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:21 pm
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ"

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich grumbled his way into the empty library. What Claude did to him, holy hell, would he pay. Erich was practically fuming, though, as he pulled out his flashdrive; he always seemed to carry one in his pocket, and inserted it into one of the computers.

Waiting for the startup, he took a deep breath. Okay, he maybe deserved a little bit of Claude's pent-up anger, but like hell he'd admit that to anyone. He just hated the way that guy followed him around. Maybe his gayness did disturb Erich. Leaning back in his chair, his fingers jumped onto the keyboard, logging him in.

Still, revenge called for revenge, and Erich was always the master at getting back at people.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

Chayssi

Chayssi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:21 pm
User Imageαmєlíα vαlαdєzє~~~~чєαr 9 ~ "sαgα"

i am the girl that wanders the aisles of bookstores...

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Holding Dominic's hand, Amelia entered the library. She smiled as she walked in, thinking about how just a few hours ago, she and Dominic met. It surprised her, in all actuality, that they clicked so quickly. Not that she was complaining or anything.

They had chit-chatted idly in the hallways, and Amelia enjoyed it. She was happy he had calmed down, but in the back of her mind she was a little worried; both about him and his roommates. She hadn't been to her dorm yet, aside from dropping her stuff on the bed, and rushing to the library, but she knew she had roommates somewhere.

Shaking her head back into attention, she glanced around the library until she caught notice of Erich sitting at one of the computers. Nudging Dominic, she pointed in his direction.
"Hey, Dominic, Erich's over there... I don't see Claude, but..."

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

...because i am the girl that thinks books smell like faith.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image

He hummed. Erich in the library? He supposed it did make a little sense because he was at a computer, but where was Claude? He almost lead Amelia over to Erich but then decided that given Erich's posture, and the way he angrily typed on the keyboard, that wouldn't be the best idea. He smiled at Amelia softly. "Actually, uh.. Would you mind if I talked to him alone for a bit? I just need to make sure he won't.. well.. be volatile towards you." He scoffed inwardly. If Erich even dared to touch her he'd be in a world of hurt. He didn't know how much Erich was capable but he held a lot of respect for the guy already, and that meant he was at least capable of something. "I'll be right back." He kissed her forehead and walked over to Erich.

User Image

Going to the Library

Amelia

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Library [books and computers]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items