Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dining Hall [ eat ]
Breakfast Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookie_Lover67

Partying Entrepreneur

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:24 pm
User Image
ℰʌɑɳℊℯℓїɳℯ ❛ℰʌℯ❜ Ðℯℭɑ℘ɼɨσ

I don't play by the rules,
I don't do the whole honesty thing,
I won't tolerate the strong powerful bullies.
I won't defend the weak who have a I can't so I won't idea.
But I will have another chocolate espresso with a few marshmallows.

Eve smiled she didn't want to disturb anyone so she just used her sly skills and quietly, quickly left to her room.
[exit]

If you have to ask,
yes I'm the white knight,
yes I'm the black queen,
XXX
but if you can't tell which I like to be,
your on the wrong team.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OOℂ:sorry for the lack of response I've been in the ER
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Aya looked around after kicking the end of the table, trying to make it seem like a mistake. With a sigh she fingered a cold glass bottle Coke and pulled off one of her sandles to open it. She smiled as a few younger kids seemed to silently quesation her foot wear.

She pulled off her head phones and let them slide around her neck as she took a sip of the Coke. Some how never noticing that the noisie people were sitting beside her. "Name's 104" She lied gracefully. "Interigation." she lied again, not wanting anyone to know just who she was, or what she was up to. "Welcome to our school by the way, odd seeing guys here." she said in a bord monotone, that came out as if she were being cocky.

User Image  

Kenji Suzuki

Gallant Knight

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:33 pm
User Image

ʙᴇᴀᴛʀιcᴇ 'ʙᴇᴀ' ᴡιʟʟιᴀᴍs~~~~ÿεαɾ 10 - 'ƒïɾεсɾαсќεɾ'

Theme - Braveheart

The weak and timid Braveheart
Is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it.

Bea grinned in relief at Dominic, figuring it would be easier to learn Italian if someone was there to help her."Really? Thanks a lot, Dom~!"

She puffed out her cheeks at the other guy's answers, feeling a bit displeased that her curiosity wasn't quelled as quickly as she hoped it would. Maybe someone else knew the answer. She'd be sure to question her stuffed animals, just in case.

She rolled her eyes at Ella's attitude, deciding not to address the older girl. Instead she picked up her apple and started munching away at it, the stack of waffles on her plate now simply reduced to crumbs.

Bea offered a grin and a cheery wave in Skylar's direction, figuring she had announced her name enough that the people sitting at their table already knew her by now.

Bea let out a little squeak when the table shook, and she glanced over at the cool-looking girl sitting a distance away. Not suspecting anything, Bea offered a friendly grin.

"Nice to meet you uh, 104?" Only when she said the name herself did she realize how strange it sounded, but Bea simply brushed it off as it being the girl's codename. Maybe she was like Vicky and didn't want to give out her real name.

Embracing what little courage I have,
There's nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it's reckless.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Aya giggled slightly to herself more than anything as the fake name passed from Bea's lips. "Sorry, been called 104 since I was small just kind of stuck, yeah know." she shruged and poked her half full coke bottle, trying to search the table for more glass bottles that she normally claimed during meals.

With a sigh she found the last glass bottle on the table as a younger child who's name she knew but chose not to say tried to lay a finger on it. "Student Number: 278 lay a finger on that and I swear to all the gods you will experiance Chinese Water Torture for a week!" the child ran off crying with a smile she wraped her fingers around the bottle and pulled off her shoe again opening the new bottle after downing the last.

She looked over at one of the several people from other schools staring at her. "What, did grow a second head?"

User Image  

Kenji Suzuki

Gallant Knight

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:23 pm
Dominic ӍoschellaϨophomoreѴolta

шhere I AmBreakfast
шho I'm WithEveryone At Breakfast
Ңow I FeelFlirtatious

User Image
↝With A Thousand Lies And A Good Disguise..

⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱

He chuckled softly, shaking his head at Ella. He leaned towards her, his voice a whisper. "Tesoro, I think you missed the part where no one cares." His smile was sickly sweet as he turned back to the others yet again. Who was that girl who'd just introduced herself? He didn't think anyone had even asked her her name. He disliked people who stuck their nose into other people's conversations. He shook his head, choosing not to indulge the strange girl in anything but a slight eye roll when she said her name and the fact that she thought it was weird having boys live with her. Instead, he smiled at Bea. "It is no problem, Cialde."

..Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes, Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes↜

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:47 pm
User Image

Theme - Braveheart

Bea's eyebrows furrowed a little at this, wondering who would call a kid by a number. Unless....unless she was a robot! Bea's eyes sparkled with fascination the longer she stared at 104, though the spell was soon broken when the other girl threatened a random student.

"Woah. Weird." Was all she offered in reply, turning back to Dominic. She puffed out her cheeks at the mysterious nickname, suddenly feeling a bit unsure. "I won't be like, cutting into your bad-a** sniper time will I? 'Cause that would suck!"

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:50 pm

шhere I AmBreakfast
Ңow I FeelFlirtatious

User Image

He laughed, loving how serious she was. He looked at her, his tone smooth. "Tesoro, I am bad a** all the time." He laughed once more, before continuing a bit more seriously. "But, no, Bea. You will not be a bother."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:59 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
≺There's a difference between loneliness and being alone/
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude was stunned by Dominic's sudden appearance and nodded to him as he continued to examine the room. Claude finished his muffin when a girl screamed. Ignoring the sound, he proceeded to decide where he could, if needed, climb to a ledge or what have you. Then he noticed Erich telling him to do some thing. Looking over, Claude saw Alouette bringing a girl over to their table. Then, Claude sensed Volta to be closer than before and moved over to create more space. Claude blanked out again and before he knew it, Bea and Dominic were having a conversation as he awkwardly sat there. More people began talking around him and he started to feel quite lost. He tended to get lost without his sword to keep him company. Deciding he might as well introduce himself, Claude smacked his hand down on the table...Perhaps, a bit too hard."Oh. Umm... I'm Claude. Nice to meet all of you."Claude looked down at his orange juice as he felt his face get hot.

...Why be so secluded from others when I can have fun/
Loneliness is a void I can't run from.≻

OOC: A lot happens when I'm not looking. That was a lot of posts to read. gonk  

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Chayssi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ"

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich had closed his eyes once he shoved out of the way to fit the newcomers, and had dozed off a little. He missed the conversation, though he knew it was Volta and Bea speaking the most. Once Claude spoke again, he opened one of his eyes, and saw a lot of others sitting at his table. A groan escaped his mouth, though it was barely audible. Erich wasn't the largest fan of socialization in larger groups, so he suddenly stood up. "I'm headed to the library. See you guys later."
And with that being said, he left the cafeteria, with eyes probably on him, and judging him. If he was needed, someone would follow him.

[[Exit to Library]]

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image
Feeling nothing ♪ ♫ ♩ Where breakfast ♪ ♫ ♩ With others
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

She gives a slight frown and sighs

"if you dont care why talk back."she lets out another sigh "just being a gentlemen rite?"
Ella gives a slight grin when he turns.She blushes a tade but all the expression fades back to her unemotioned face.
She turns her body looking at her notebook,sketching alittle again.she glances at everyone talking and looks back shaking her head

'dont even ask about me...'she gets disappointed that she yet again was rude/crude to someone.

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

♪♫♩ OᴜᴛOғCᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ :::

text|||"talking"| | | 'thinking'  

Tipsy tea

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kenji Suzuki

Gallant Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Aya sighed as she heard a hiss come out of her head phones. She closed her eyes and hissed herself. "I just gave you that blasted report." she hissed knowing no one who understand her, and just think her weird for talking to herself, or so she thought.

She slamed her forehead on the table."Give it to Dev." she hissed in a half a mumble.

She winced at the loud hissing and sudden tranfer to English that others could understand and was loud enough to be herd by several people. "AND THAT IS AN ORDER HAWKEYE!"

She pouted, and hissed "But I was just up all night on that one, it should be in you office Sir." the hisses became calmer and she nodded with a small smile.

"Yes Sir have a good day, and tell mum that I love her." she hissed as the connection went dead ending the hisses. She chuckled between her father and the school she hardly got sleep, but for now she had a week off from her father's extra work unless something serious happened. Which she normally gave tweenty four hours before something happened and her little holiday from code breaking and secret work for the US was over and she was once again needed.

Blue eye soon noticed that the hall was becoming empty and sighed. "Hate blasted swordman ship class." she mumbled taking out this years schedual. "But its needed to become a lady." she mocked and took a sip of the glass bottle coke. would rather be in inventive studies, least there I can make Shnits." she sighed noticing that the class she wanted was infact the last of her day. "Thank you daddy !" she she whispered as she saw a robotics class as well as codebreaking and a snipper class for pros. Infact the only class that seemed not tailored to what she had begged and annoyed her father over was swords-man-ship. She giggled and smiled at the note attached.With love Daddy. "Love you too ." she whispered, noticing that her first class was not for another hour.

With a sigh she pulled out a large book that only had ones and zeros in and on it. "Need to finish that Shanty sumer reading." she sighed to herself and began at what looked to be the last fifty pages flying through them at record spead.

User Image

(Hissing is in itallics )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image

Theme - Braveheart

Bea's cheeks deflated at Dominic's reassurance, and she giggled a little at his comment on being badass."Well, if you put it like that."

She finished up her apple quickly, realizing that there was nothing left now except to drink her juice. Bea jerked a bit in surprise as Claude slammed his hand on the table, and became worried that the boy was irritated until she saw his face. Another friendly grin split across her face and she waved excitedly at the boy, never mind that he was too busy staring at the table to notice. "It's super duper nice to meet you, Claude~!"

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:24 pm

шhere I AmBreakfast
Ңow I FeelFlirtatious

User Image

He laughed, loving how serious she was. He noticed Claude's face color a bit, a placed a friendly hand on his shoulder. "Ah, Tesoro. Very nice to meet you as well. Do not be upset, I apologize for leaving you out of our conversation. All is forgiven, si?" He tilted his head a bit smiling at Claude.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:17 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
≺There's a difference between loneliness and being alone/
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude looked up when he heard Erich leave. That's when he saw Bea's friendly grin and smiled back shyly."Umm..."He was about to ask Bea something when he felt Dominic's hand on his shoulder. Claude started to feel his face heat up as it turned pink."Umm..."Unable to respond, he simply nodded in reply to Dominic's apology. He went back to staring at his juice; fiddling with the bottom of his shirt.

...Why be so secluded from others when I can have fun/
Loneliness is a void I can't run from.≻

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:52 pm

шhere I AmBreakfast
Ңow I FeelFlirtatious

User Image

He smirked, a bit smug that he could make two people blush, let alone one. "Ah, you blush as well?" He motioned to the coloring of the male's cheek, lowering his head to whisper in Claude's ear, low enough so that Claude could hear, but no one else. "Carino, Tesoro. Molto carino." He winked before moving away and turning back to everyone else.

Dining Hall [ eat ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas