.::Suggestions::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DyraBlack

Misleading Mystic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:47 pm
I'm not sure if this has been covered before so please excuse me if it has.

Would it be possible to change the wording on the Guild Description/Sign Up page to be more inclusive? By inclusive I mean changing the wording of "if you're female you can join." to something more like "if you self identify as female". I'm sure there's probably ladies out there who would be concerned by the wording to possibly mean they could be bullied in here for being a transgender person.

I know it's the internet and there's no way to really "confirm" a persons gender on here so people could just simply join and ignore it. It's just that as a cisgender person I feel obligated to point out that the wording can come across kind of exclusionary. I'm not trying to speak for the trans community in any way, I'm just pointing out that we are a super supportive group and I think the wording doesn't fit our attitude.

I hope what I said makes sense. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:41 pm
I would like for a guild event. Our second subforum is still winter wonderland. We need a new party theme to get some activity. And the main forum needs to be uncluttered. It's ridiculous. This guild is falling through the seams because there's no upkeep. Geez, I'd love to help. You should get some volunteers to fix up this guild, because it really needs it.

Queen Pansexual

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

LunaLaetitia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:29 am
Halloween event suggestions:

-GNO each day have a different theme idea dress up for avis. maybe do games. idk.
-Tektek contest
-Drawing contest
-coloring in contest
-RNG
-dice roll
-The many rooms or something topic when you role to find a room or to find an item to use.
-writing/poem contest
-topic to show pictures of your outfit or decortations
-IF IF zomg has an event we should gather and do stuff in it. (highly highly doubt it. And zomg will be off soon anyway D smile
-a raffle?
-what about like a matching game or maybe a questionare thing where there is many questions or riddles and do those about halloween or fall themed?
-have like a pumpkin or something and the topic maker post it randomly and if someone quotes it gets something? or a chance to win something  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:09 pm
DyraBlack
I'm not sure if this has been covered before so please excuse me if it has.

Would it be possible to change the wording on the Guild Description/Sign Up page to be more inclusive? By inclusive I mean changing the wording of "if you're female you can join." to something more like "if you self identify as female". I'm sure there's probably ladies out there who would be concerned by the wording to possibly mean they could be bullied in here for being a transgender person.

I know it's the internet and there's no way to really "confirm" a persons gender on here so people could just simply join and ignore it. It's just that as a cisgender person I feel obligated to point out that the wording can come across kind of exclusionary. I'm not trying to speak for the trans community in any way, I'm just pointing out that we are a super supportive group and I think the wording doesn't fit our attitude.

I hope what I said makes sense. sweatdrop

Seconded. I think "identifies as female" covers a wider variety of gender identities that may be more inclusive for trans and demi women. As I am also a CIS woman I share DyraBlack's concerns about speaking over trans women and demi women, among other women and communities. So, feedback is welcome.  

steal_this_username

Devoted Muse

12,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Smooth Operator 100

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:00 pm
I vote we have a subforum made for the girls who want to offer their services.
Like trash/fish/bug collecting, thread bumping, tekteking jobs...

Like for those who want to do some odd jobs for others to get some gold or items.

I think it would be a nice perk for the guild to have...  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff