Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
◈ Growth Requests [closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:41 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Ichil
Desired Class:Archer
Current Location: Oba
Journal: [here]
RP 1: [X]
RP 2: [X]
RP 3:
meta vers point
Journal Entry 1: [X]
Journal Entry 2: [X]
Journal Entry 3: [X]

Preferred Quest Prompt: She has in fact run away to learn archery, unaware that crossbows are even a thing atm. Unfortunately she's only likely to stay hidden for a couple of days before her father (or his cronies) finds her and drags her back home. She thinks her father just wants her to be a proper lady, but in truth he has seen war and doesn't want his daughter to have to face the same horror.
Items:
Simple Crossbow
Loyalist Token To alter her bow colors?
Cloak x2 I'd like her to have a cloak in her next stage, and also to turn her bottoms onto pants. They can be fancy pants or big billowy pants but skirts aren't necessarily the greatest to run in. As for the cloak, it can have a hood or not, over her head or not (I know her hair is probably a pain in the rear!)
Sewing Kit x2 Surprise me! She should still have 'noble'-style clothing.
Gloves Some slender, stylish gloves to better handle her weapon. Feel free to make them fancy-dancy and chop off the trigger finger or a few fingers ala fantastical glove mastery!
Shoes Some stylish, useful boots or slippers with soles. No heel or at least not much of a heel, probably mostly covered by her pants, but sandals simply won't do any more!

Preferred Artists: Flan, Kan <33

Ichil can find her quest here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:10 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name: Lerin
Desired Class: Beast Charmer (Beast Master)
Current Location: Juahar
Journal: Boop!
RP 1: Silver Flowers
RP 2: META Versatile Point
RP 3: Words of Wisdom
Journal Entry 1: Daybreak
Journal Entry 2: Tandoori
Journal Entry 3: Makui
Preferred Quest Prompt: Lerin's last solo saw him running through the woods and trying to deter some Obans from abusing a radaku that he will later tame. A prompt that involves a conclusion to that would be wonderful.
Items:
1. Simple Whip - Coiled up and tied against his hip, if at all possible.
2. Fetish - To add a smattering of Tandoori's feathers to his hair (in addition to the orange flower he already has)
3. Comb - To give his hair some kind of feathery, flowery, ridiculously pretty up-do to keep it out of his face.
4. Hair Ornament - In case above doesn't cover what he needs.
5. Bandage - Doori nips at his fingers and toes, so he's probably getting accustomed to wrapping his cuts. I wouldn't mind a cheek bandage, either.
6. Journal - For all his doodling/note-taking on animals' needs.
7. Gloves - Or, bracers, more accurately.
8. Shoes - To give him boots! Maybe with an inch or so heel on them.
9. Familiar Motif - A brown off-the-shoulder caplet with a golden kinfa on it. Note: Lerin isn't wearing a shirt, so the ropes and attachments just stretch across his chest and tuck under his armpit and over the shoulder on the opposite side of the cape.
10. Necklace x 5 - To add an assortment of leather and buckles next to the gold he already has.
11. Belt - That his whip is tied to. Exact specifics are up to artist.
Preferred Artists: Kana was his original, so I'd love kana to continue him! If she is really too busy, then whoever has time is perfectly fine. ^w^

Lerin can find his quest here.

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:23 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name: Ta’ruk
Desired Class:[ Beast Charmer (Beast Master) ]
Current Location: [Jaunhar]
Journal: [xxx]
RP 1: [[x] : What are you doing? ( Oeuen)]
RP 2: [[x] : It's not to bad out there( mella)]
RP 3: [[x] : Snowball point]
Journal Entry 1: [The things you learn when you watch. ]
Journal Entry 2: [Harvesting for dinner... ]
Journal Entry 3: [Finding a path... ]
Preferred Quest Prompt: Ta’ruk is new to beast taming though it’s been joked several times in his past about him doing such. He is kind and gentle I wonder what would happen if he meet a creature he had to be firm with to help~

Items:
Simple whip
Bag x2 – bag/ pouches off the belt please.
Belt
Cloak could I make this a shirt please? Ta’ruk is a bit reserved so ¾ or full sleeve would be great. It also means when he takes it off for RP there will be all the sparkles from his side crystals *shot*
Niibri root I’d just like hair longer but keeping it in that style would be really really nice.
Sheath
Gloves
Shoes - I’d like the boots to go under those pretty shin guards he has on right now. the boots would only go to about where the shin guard would end away so if the artist wanted to build them into the existing shin guards that would be fine.

Preferred Artists: his original artist is preferred. *not sure who that is* otherwise... um Kana, Elf, jayoku

Ta'ruk can find his quest here.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:Teiluj
Journal: Link
RP 1: Link
RP 2: Link
RP 3: Link
Items:
-Niibiri Root
-Comb
-Barrett
-Bag
Preferred Artists:
-Kaname
-Jayoku

Silver_tigress18

Celestial Snowflake

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:01 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:[Nera]
Desired Class:[Beast Charmer ]
Current Location: [Oba]
Journal: [Journal]
RP 1: [Take no Prisoners: Lucijah]
RP 2: [Tale Camp: Meta Versatile]
RP 3: [Winter is Coming: World Event]
Journal Entry 1: [Yes, Beast: A Sought out Rendezvous]
Journal Entry 2: [Branded and Shattered: Part One & Part Two]
Journal Entry 3: [Tis the Season]
Preferred Quest Prompt: [N/A]
Items:

Piercing Kit || Ragdoll || First Aid Kit
Comb || Niiribi Root || Dye
Obsidian Ring x6
Cosmetics x4 || Change of Clothes x 2
Scroll of Souls
Display of Power [ Element of choice: Lightening ]
Simple Whip with the Sword of the Strong charm on the whip

[ The piercing kit I would like to be used to give Nera helix piercings [ x ] ]
[ the ragdoll I would like to be used to make a plushie of Nera's childhood toy Mister Google [ x ] ]
[ The first-aid kit is entirely for continuity sake, Nera has brands on the soles of her feet from when she was captured and tortured back during the war. [ x ] I know you really can't see them, but I want them to be there. Ergo, why I am buying them and letting you know they are there. ]
[ The comb is simply to move her braid from behind her ear, to infront of her ear, this was part of her original design but was missed so I am doing what I can to correct it. The Style changes, just a little because of her growing her hair out also. A link will be provided.]
[ Niiribi Root, yes, I want Nera to have hella long hair now, I will provide a link in the body type section on what exactly I am looking Nera to overall resemble. ]
[ Dye, Nera has officially colored her hair platinum blonde (nearly white) ]
[ Obsidian rings x 6, the rings will be placed on Nera's thumbs, middle-fingers and forefingers of each hand, they should be simple in design and gold. ]
[ Cosmetics x 4 : I would like if Nera had more pale colored lips....like most of the men do. Also I am unsure if this is allowed but...I would overall like Nera to be a bit more pale as she has not been going outside for a long while. Also if it is chill, I would like if Nera had a little bit of gold eyeshadow that fades and gold nail polish if possible. If not I will buy the nail polish but I figured nail polish is technically a cosmetic. ]
[ Change of clothes x 2, little Nera has outgrown her lack luster outfit as a prentice and is now wanting to look more sauve. [ top ] The top should be trimmed in black and solid white in color. instead of the ugly neck line holding it up I would much rather it have a connecting collar, again I will link the photo in the body type section, the bottoms I would like are also pictured in the link. ]
[ I don't know where this would go but I really want Nera's eye shape to change. I would adore if her eyes were shaped similar to that of Kyruie ]
Body Type: [ Alright! [ here we go ] Nera has always been lean and muscular with a very flat chest, that picture right there.....is EXACTLY how her body should look by this stage. ]
Preferred Artists: Kana is my preferred artist and I am willing to wait forever and a day for her, then comes Jay and Scarlett

Nera can find her quest here.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:12 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Lucijah
Desired Class:[Guard (Berserker) ]
Current Location: Jauhar to Oba
Journal: x]
RP 1: [x]
RP 2: [x]
RP 3: [VP from META]
Journal Entry 1: [x]
Journal Entry 2: [x]
Journal Entry 3: [x]
Preferred Quest Prompt: I know that her solos poke at her parents a bit, but I would prefer NOT to have them involved in any quests. Lucijah is struggling with bruised pride after trying to live off the land with her lover, Nera, but failing due to inexperience and naivete (Winter is Coming rp). She has literally muscled up quite a bit and tried to learn about traveling responsibility, but she is still a novice in many ways - just a few thoughts to ponder over?

Items:
First Aidx4 (just bought) - x Injury from a radaku attack - bite on her shoulder/collarbone, gouging on her legs, clawing at her middles. Creative changes can be made - they can be scarred, but red scarring, not white please?
Gorogorum Scale+ Piercing Kit - x Ear cuff on one ear only (her right), made up of small gorogorum scales, fanning out.
Changes of Clothes x2 + Dye x5 + Familiar Motif + Necklace- A top like in the below reference image in the Body Type section. I would like a collar, like the one drawn below, with a gold buckle at the front. Pants can either be shorts, pants, please no skirts or loincloths. With the Dye, I would like dark blue colors with accent pieces of pale yellow and gold - and with gold thread a design under the left breast on her shirt, like a janarim (specifically Nera's Janarim Essid. It can be very abstract, just a bit of a shape so the shirt isn't so plain. The collar I would like in Oban colors please ?
Shoes - Simple boots please?
Pelt- x Radaku skin scarf wrapped around her waist (like the yellow cloth is in her prentice outfit), hanging off her left hip, and not her right like a sash.
Savior's Hammer - for Gauntlets. YEllows Reds, and green for accents please. o^o

Body Type: x <- Reference.
Well muscled arms, narrow face. The reference on the right, of the woman weightlifting, is what I imagine her body looking like.
Preferred Artists: [Kana Style 2, Kana and Jay Collab, Flan]

Lucijah can find her quest here.

scarlett arbuckle
Crew

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:43 am
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Gyuri
Class Promotion:Massif
Current Location: In Sauti with Eira's troupe
Journal: [x]

RP 1: [1] Gyuri & Many Others (( Counts as 1 ))
RP 2: [2] Gyuri & Borra (( O:12 J:12 ))
RP 3: [3] (( Versatile Prompt Entry = 1 RP Point ))
RP 4: [5] (( Meta VP, Counts as 1 ))
RP 5: [7] Gyuri & Myrsky (( G:10 M:10 ))

Journal Entry 1: [1] (( 1103 Words ))
Journal Entry 2 & 3: [2] (( 2043 Words, Counts as 2 ))

Battle 1: [1] Gyuri vs Maglardilla x 2, Win x 1, Loss x 3
Battle 2: [2] (( Meta VP, Counts as 1 ))

Preferred Quest Prompt: I am up for anything really though at the moment Eira and her troupe are working on trying to find/secure a place for her inn. It doesn't have to be about that though since, as I said, I am up for anything for Gyuri! <3
Items:

~ Keen Gauntlets & Savior's Hammer: If his gauntlets can be the same color as they were last time? I love the color combination of the red and gold.

~ Change of Clothes: For his clothing, since they are in a warmer weather place now, I would like for him to have the thick furs removed from his clothing.

Also, I'd like him to have no top on this time around. I have this image that Kaname made me a while back that shows the style and placement of his jewels that were until now covered by his clothing. Would removing the top need a second change of clothes item or no? I can see about getting him another if it's needed for that particular change.

Other then changing his clothing up a bit and the new weapon he can stay relatively the same as far as hair style, facial hair, expression, and his necklace goes. Everything about Gyuri is perfect so he only needs minimal changes! *loves him lots* <3

Body Type: Same as he is presently, a big, strong, and muscular guy! <3
Preferred Artists: If at all possible I would like Kaname to continue doing him in her style marked as 'Style 1' please. That or the Kaname/Jay team up style that they did Aysun in, that was cool! ^_^

Gyuri can find his quest here.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:47 am
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:[Kresimir]
Journal: LINK
RP 1: Meta VP
RP 2: Whole Again
RP 3: Spring Showers VP
Items:
Cloak : Like Kelina's
x2 Dye : for the cloak to make it like Kelina's, colors can differ a little but I'd like it to be similar
Bag : Similar to Sauron's
Barret | Fetish | Necklace : Combine to make a necklace using the middle bone on Sauron's Necklace, rest can be CC but I'd like it to have that bone please. <3
x1 Dye: CC For necklace colors
Preferred Artists:1. Kana style 2, 2. Flan, 3. Scar

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:10 pm
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name: Khalel
Journal: [x]
RP 1: [x]
RP 2: [x]
RP 3: [x]
Items: (Sent in a form for these items; just need to complete the shop trade with the mule.)
  • Bag
  • Comb [Inspiration] [More Inspiration]
  • Sewing Kit (x4) [Inspiration] (sleeves or no sleeves are up to the artist)
  • Piercing Kit [Inspiration]
  • Belt (goes with her dress)
  • NOTE: Could you please include Khalel's bracelet from her youngling stage, too? It's her most treasured item. <3

Preferred Artists: Either Kana (Style 2) or Scarlett; no preference as to which, just whoever is less busy!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:20 am
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:Yitzah
Journal: X
RP 1: XX Night Terrors - PRP, Kaalnia and Yitzah, Response is 171 words
RP 2: XX Invisible Assistant - PRP, Yitzah and Dyakida
RP 3: XX Bullies are Meanies - PRP: Yitzah and Neska
Items:

Preferred Artists: Kaname

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:49 am
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name: [Korra]
Journal:
RP 1: You brought home...a girl? Takoda/Jacinthus and Korra X
RP 2: Lost! - Eira, Gyuri, Chandra and Korra - X
RP 3: You could of died! - Mirin and Korra X
Items:[none]
Notes: I'd like to keep Korra as tomboyish as possible. That's all I'd like to note here ^^
Preferred Artists: [Scar if she is available. If not Jayoku]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:09 pm
Non-Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Senja
Class Promotion:stage 3: Bard(I got approval to switch from dancer to musician from you Kana a while back when Senja's muse decided music fit her a bit better than dancing (she still dances but now she focuses on musical performances and composing)
Current Location: Neued in jauhur
Journal: *music dances through*
RP 1: Meta ch 5 VP
RP 2: Fun times going home
RP 3 and 4: Meta ch 6 VP x2
RP 5: Words of Wisdom
RP 6: Fixing up- ongoing but 10 posts each
RP 7: Play with me Mommy!
Journal Entry 1: Home once more, time to share
Journal Entry 2: Pregnant
Journal Entry 3: Captured|| Time passes
Journal Entry 4: Family Reunion
Journal Entry 5: Composing || Song of Mourning
Preferred Quest Prompt:Only thing I may have is this idea:
Her family is setting up a play about the Oban invasion and loss... and need to make it so that no one is offended (becaue Obans, Matori, and Tendajians all come here) and Senja helping out with composing music for it.
Maybe she has to deal with issues of bad press (angry Obans who don't want to be made fun of?) Or incorporate the forigen music inot hte play... like Oban style music when they are performing an Oban part.... or the like.

Other than that idea nothing to help sorry~

Items:
If you could move her current instrument to a simple sash about her waist that'd be nice~ or it can be left out for now...
We can also ditch the arm dancing ribbon thingies~ Though I wouldn't mind if you left he arm band and half glove part behind!

instrument: pictured with either an Erhu or her Ajaeng. (pipes will be kept on belt)
An Ajaeng needs to be played seated like this and the Erhu like this.

x2 Simple Thread: Add designs (in black coloring) to the blue cloth of her clothing. A vine like or geometric design, up to artist/.

Styling Shears: Hair to be cut shorter (more like her apprentice art cause I just really like short hair apparently XD Long was nice.. but now it gets in the way of her instruments 8D )

Cosmetics: If you'd add some discrete make up to her face ;3

Piercing Kit: Senja gets earrings! material is crystals~ Design is up to artist

Resistance token+fetish: add resistance token to a beaded strand that is laced through her pony tail.

Healer's accolade: green sparkles about her instrument she is playing!

Physicians bane: dye her necklace(or pipes that is attached to her hips by a sash.) purple and have it 'dripping' purple sparks.

Journal: if possible, add a pile of paper next ot her with musical notes on it. If not I will save if for her final growth~

Body Type: Keep her similar to her stage 2 shape with a bit extra weight on the hips (could she have some stretch marks maybe? Cause of birth?) I would like her in her Day time Black skin please!!
Preferred Artists: Kana! (she's the origional artist). I'm fine with a Collab with Jay too (if that will take some of the burden off of Kana's list of art) Elf, Jay
Livestreaming: No thanks! I prefer a surprise~

Senja can find her quest here.

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:51 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Aseara
Desired Class:Rogue (Gypsy)
Current Location: Sulburi, Oba
Journal: Here
RP 1: Spring Showers
RP 2: Dancing Lessons
RP 3: Rain Isn't Your Only Problem
Journal Entry 1: Hello, Goodbye
Journal Entry 2: Journey
Journal Entry 3: New Beginning
Preferred Quest Prompt: Throw whatever you want at her!
Items:
- Nail and body paint: I bought this for her last growth and then realised that it was not visible v.v So just a small reminder. Example They should be red with a sort of gold iridescent on them.
- Necklace: Example I only bought one because I’d like it to be a simpler version so leave room for growth as she grows.
- Hair Ornament: Example Adding another layer of complexity to her hair ornament.
- Nail and Body Paint x2: I’d like her to have some henna on her feet Example
- Comb: I’d like her hair to be up in some elegant fashion, I have an example but the artist is MORE than welcomed to make up their own style because I am not 100% happy with this example Example
- Fetish x3: This is to add designs on her veil like Example also can be used to embellish her clothing.
- Cosmetics x2: I wasn’t sure how many I would need, but I am looking for something like this Example
- Change of Clothes x2
- Race Regalia x8
Clothing wise I was not too sure where I was heading, I wanted a mix of Japanese and Indian but do not know how to fix that in together. However, she should be in Oban clothing and colors now since I bought the change of clothes and race regalia. I’d like her to lose the bag, sash, and the cloak. Apart from that I dunno where I am going clothing wise OTL
Body Type: Ballerina body, though she still does have some hips and boobage going on, it's just not as prominent.Example
Preferred Artists: Flan S1, kaname S3, Jay
Livestreaming: LS please!

Aseara can find her quest here.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:24 pm
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:[Asrahs]
Journal: [URL Link]
RP 1: X play with me.. please?
RP 2: Snowball RP point
RP 3: [X]Spring Showers: Asrahs
Items: mm oh dear list I’ll try to limit it since prentice art can really only see so much. She is an adoptive daughter of Natsu and Viveka so she tends to dress like them favoring blue a bit more since it goes so well with her gold hair piece, and she loves to dance so often has the ribbon draped around her at the elbows and hanging behind her.
Belt
Cosmetics – just some makeup that looks nice with her hair decoration and some color for her lips. Actual color leaving up to artist.
Necklace – also up to artist, but vivka is a sculptor mainly who does make some little stone pieces as a hobby.
Nail and Body Paint – honestly looking for nail decoration here, any more us up to artist.
Gloves- fingerless thin gloves that are really more of a decoration then function. This way when she dances she can use them to help capture the eyes of the audience.
Sewing Kit x4- I’m leaving the designing up to the artist but I would like something on her clothes so when she does dance or move there is something there besides solid cloth.
Shoes – preferring boots for her due to travel needs.
Dancer's Ribbon
Niiribi Root
Bag –small side bag for coins.
Fetish- a small decoration loose on her belt or side bag.
Preferred Artists: Scar *the post says she is available and would prefer a youngling growth.* , original arist, Kana, Elf
Livestreaming: If the artist wants to I won’t be able to watch but other people can enjoy

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:45 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name: Kauff
Desired Class: Guard (Brute)
Current Location: Zena
Journal: x
RP 1: versatile point
RP 2: versatile point
RP 3: breaking the mirror
Journal Entry 1: [before the fighting, rawn] (466 + 581 = 1047)
Journal Entry 2: winter is coming (1625)
Journal Entry 3: unexpected training (118 cool
Preferred Quest Prompt: I honestly have no idea. D: Here are some things he's been through lately, if they help:
- fought in the war with Oba
- traveled to Zena with Tafiir (presumably; either way, he got there somehow)
- after spending a few months working in a tavern, impulsively wandered deeper into Zena without adequate snow gear, just for kicks or curiosity or because he's an idiot
- after almost freezing to death, was beaten up by bandits and rescued by Alek
- has been training under an Ice Brute while he recovers

He's currently a bit of a fugitive in Alek's underground town because the lead bandit killed one of his own guys by mistake and has been spreading rumors that Kauff did it, so maybe the quest could have something to do with that?
I really don't know though. o.o I would be just as happy with a quest about pottery or styling little girls' pigtails. O.O /useless
Items: He's got a Comb! I'd like to see his hair down this stage, please. (Like this!) <3 His Resistance Token might also make an appearance if you'd like, in any way you want. Patches on his clothes, some sort of charm on his hammer, whatever I'm not picky ilu
Body Type: Kauff is a large, heavy wall. His muscles aren't super defined, but he likes to engage in any and all physical activity and has ended up strong because of it. He also likes to drink. And eat. It balances out.
Preferred Artists: He used to be Scar's before she went more guest-artisty, but anyone can take him now if they are interested, including Scar herself if he's still not drawn when she next becomes free yayyyyy!
Livestreaming: Yep, go ahead!

Kauff can find his quest here.

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas