Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Group rps~! ^0^
Ceil's Academy For Young Feline Boys {{O/A}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
Crew

Indulgent Cranberry

10,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:42 pm
Ⱥtsuo.........................................Ϻao....................................Ϩetsuna
Һυɣυ
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

After a little while more of just playing with a few of the nekos, Atsuo decided to just head off to his dorm, stretching and smiling lazily as he tucked his hands into his pockets. "This year shouldn't be too bad." He grinned to himself. Upon reaching his room and opening the door, Atsuo found someone already in there, and he smirked, already sizing up the other before he cleared his throat and said his hello. "Yo. I'm Atsuo. And from the looks of it, your roommate." He smiled.

Looking over at Ko, Mao yawned again. "Hmmm, so 'Tsuna-chan's rooming with us? I can already guess Atsuo's reaction." Mao purred, but it was an awkward motion as his expression did not change from it's bored and lifeless state.

"Well THAT was anti-climactic." Setsuna said softly, then he sighed and wondered if he should go look for Atsuo or not. Waving bye to Daisuke as he left, Setsuna looked up at Kyoya, smiling politely. "Oh, if it isn't too much trouble. You don't have to if you don't want to, but it'd help me a lot, Kyoya-san." He purred, standing up and clasping his hands behind his back, his tail swishing back and forth behind him as he tilted his head to the side and smiled brightly with appreciation and respect up to the older neko.

[[{{ OOC: }}]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:28 am
~~Kyoya Hibari
~~Daisuke Hibari
~~Hikaru Yoshi
~~Ko Toshiro

((>////< I want Setsuna~ <3))

Daisuke was putting all his book on the shelf next to his bed when he looked over with a friendly smile. "Hello Atsuo." He stood, walking over and holding out his hand. "Daisuke."

"Mao-san knows Setsuna?" Ko asked curiously, tilting his head to the side.

Heh. Cute. Kyoya thought as he nodded. "No trouble at all. Lemme see that." He took the paper and nodded. "Thats close by my room." He thought aloud, giving back the papers.

~~Hikaru~~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"I'm heartless? Why don't you take a moment to think about yourself."
"I have no time for love. Why have my heart broken when I could be studying for college?"
"You can't fix what isn't broken, so stop acting like I am."
"Will you be 'The One just For Me'?"

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
Crew

Indulgent Cranberry

10,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:38 pm
...Ⱥtsuo.....................................Ϻao....................................Ϩetsuna
Һυɣυ

Taking Daisuke's hand in his, Atsuo grinned. "Daisuke, huh? What kanji do you use?" He asked, making small talk.

Nodding, Mao stood up and stretched, lazily scratching his ear, "He's my little brother." Mao turned to face Ko and tilted his head to the side for a moment, then looked around, "So I guess I'll see you around, Ko-chan." He said, just barely loud enough for the other to hear, and he started toward the door, wondering what he should do next.

Taking back his papers, Setsuna looked up at Kyoya curiously, "Close by? So does that mean I'll be seeing Daisuke-san and Kyoya-san often?" He asked, smiling. He was glad that he was going to be able to see them both at least once in a while if their rooms were close.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:42 pm
((great speech XD and the ending was beautiful... please excuse any punctuation and capitalisation junk... im not on my beloved ipad today))

james stopped. "make up your mind. you tell me you dont care, but then when i tell you the truth, you say something different. youre a strange one, ill give you that." james kicked a rock by his shoe. pathetic. whining again. this is exactly like last time.  

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:00 pm
User Image User Image User Image

Chisisi
Chi makes his way up to his room, cause he's bored now. (sorry, I have no idea what's going on with Chi right now...)

Nicholas
Nick stuff's his hands into his pockets, shrugging. "Is that all you'll give me?" The words slip out, before he could think of something, oh I don't know intelligent to say? Gah whatever. He'd just roll with it...

Alexander
"Oh? That's great~" Alex nods enthusiastically. There was another guy they were rooming with to, so he'd hopefully make a new friend~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:33 pm
~~Kyoya Hibari
~~Daisuke Hibari
~~Hikaru Yoshi
~~Ko Toshiro

((I think im finally done being busy as hell 8D))

"Kun'yomi." Daisuki answered with a soft smile.

Ko watched Mao walk off and frowned, ears drooped. Mao-san doesn't like Ko very much, does he? He sighed softly, grabbing his rolling backpack, walking to his room.

Kyoya nodded. "Most likely. Come on. Need help with anything?"

"Lets go look for it." Hikaru smiled.

"I have no time for love. Why have my heart broken when I could be studying for college?"

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
Crew

Indulgent Cranberry

10,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:46 pm
...Ⱥtsuo.....................................Ϻao....................................Ϩetsuna
Һυɣυ

Nodding, Atsuo stepped into the room and sat down on one of the remaining empty beds. "So, Daisuke, d'you know the other one who's going to be rooming with us?" He asked, bringing his legs up to the bed and sitting criss-cross with his hands folded neatly in his lap.

As he was close to reaching the door, Mao noticed Setsuna talking with another neko, looking enthusiastic and excited. "Tch." He scoffed, and decided to interrupt their little conversation. Running over, Mao sprung up in the air behind Setsuna and clung onto his little brother, hugging him from behind. "'Tsuna-chahn~!" He whined, purposefully being loud and obnoxious to make up for the blank expression ruining the act.

Thinking for a moment, Setsuna folded his hands behind his back, "Hmm, maybe Kyoya-san could- waa!" The smaller neko yelped with surprise as Mao knocked the two of them over and now had Mao sitting on his back. "Mao-niisan?! What are you doing? Get off me, you're heavy!" Setsuna complained, struggling to get Mao off of him, but Mao wouldn't let up and just sat there, staring up at Kyoya. "Yo." Mao said nonchalantly up to the older neko as if nothing'd happened.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:05 am
~~Kyoya Hibari
~~Daisuke Hibari
~~Hikaru Yoshi
~~Ko Toshiro

((Never-kun, im going to kill you in your sleep.))

Daisuke nodded, going back to putting up his books. "My big brother Kyoya."

Ko walked in his room, a sad aura around him. Oh well, can't make friends with them all. It's not like anything changed. He claimed a bed against the wall, unpacking.

Kyoya's expression didn't change, though his ears twitched in irritation. He pardoned it, however, sense they seemed to be brothers. He stuck a hand in his back pocket, watching the scene. He simply nodded a greeting to Mao.

~~Hikaru~~

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
Crew

Indulgent Cranberry

10,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:29 pm
Һυɣυ

One of Atsuo's ears flicked in curiosity as he watched Daisuke. "You have an older brother? What's he like?" He asked, curious to know if they were anything alike, appearance wise obviously.

After finally getting Mao off of him, Setsuna scrambled to his feet, his cheeks slightly flushed with embarrassment, "Geez, Mao-niisan, what are you doing?" Setsuna complained as he dusted himself off.

Shrugging, Mao draped his arms over his younger brother's shoulders and sort of hugged him as he looked up at Kyoya, "Dunno'. Just got the feeling like you were about to drift off into dangerous waters." He said, causing Setsuna to blush a bright pink.

Clearing his throat and looking up to Kyoya bashfully, Setsuna twittled his thumbs nervously, "Ah, s-sorry Kyoya-san. This is my second oldest brother, Mao. He's always like this whenever I'm talking with someone other than him or Atsuo, my other older brother." He admitted sheepishly, looking down and feeling like Kyoya was going to loose interest in helping the little neko.

[[{{ OOC: Hmm? Why's that? o.o }}]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:09 am
~~Kyoya Hibari
~~Daisuke Hibari
~~Hikaru Yoshi
~~Ko Toshiro

((You know why >.>))

"You know Kyoya Hibari?" Daisuke asked, ear flickering.

Kyoya scratched the back of his head. "I dont blame him for being overly protective." He said in his usual lazy tone. "I do the same with otouto." He said with a semi-bored yawn.

~~Ko~~

~~Hikaru~~

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:40 pm
James almost fell over from shock. "....What?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:42 pm
Һυɣυ

Thinking about it for a moment, Atsuo shook his head, tilting it to the side. "Mm, nope. The name doesn't ring a bell." He said, his tail swishing with curiosity now.

Eyes slightly narrowing, Mao let go of Setsuna and stood up straight, and tilted his chin up slightly in a defensive manner, but other than that, he continued to keep his blank face intact. "Later 'Tsuna-chan." He muttered, but before he turned to leave, he gently bit the tip of Setsuna's ear, watching Kyoya's reaction before leaving the two.

As Mao stood up straight, Setsuna felt shorter, as he was at least three inches shorter than Mao, and the top of Mao's head, just barely made it to Kyoya's nose. Looking up at his brother once he said his goodbye, Setsuna blushed bright red and squeaked, holding his ear that Mao bit after he left. "Grrr, stupid Mao-niisan." Setsuna muttered, looking down. After a moment though, the younger neko looked up at Kyoya, his ear flicking. "Um, sorry about that. But it's not that he's overprotective, he's just jealous that I don't pay much attention to him compared to other people. But why would I want to pay attention to him when he acts like that?" He complained, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

[[{{ OOC: You know, I'm pretty sure that if I knew, I wouldn't waste my time asking YOU what I did. -w-; }}]]  

-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
Crew

Indulgent Cranberry

10,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divorced 100

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:42 pm
User Image User Image User Image

Chisisi
Chi finds his room quickly, therefore claiming 'his side of the room' first.

Nicholas
He smirks, "I'm a good kisser at least, right?"

Alexander
"Awesome, great idea," Alex agree's, following Hikaru.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:32 pm
~~Kyoya Hibari
~~Daisuke Hibari
~~Hikaru Yoshi
~~Ko Toshiro

((You rping here and nowhere else >.>))

"Oh. New here? He's the main alpha here." Daisuke said, standing.

The corner of Kyoya's mouth twitched, looking down at Setsuna. "Oh well. Follow me." He said, walking off.

~~Ko~~

Hikaru walked into the room with Alexander, smiling over at Chisisi. "Hey! Look! Our roomies already here~" He smiled, walking over. "Hello roomie."

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
Crew

Indulgent Cranberry

10,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:03 pm
Һυɣυ

Pouting momentarily, Atsuo laid down on his stomach, playing with a loose string of his comforter. "Hmm~? So he's an Alpha, huh?" He said quietly to himself, thinking. "So, Daisuke; how old are you?" The older neko questioned, his tail flicking back and forth carelessly in the air as he smiled up to the other pleasantly.

After leaving the gym, Mao stretched and headed outside, hoping to find a nice tree or something for him to climb up in and take a nap without being bothered. After he made it out the front doors of the school, completely ignoring everyone and everything that wasn't a tree, Mao yawned, scanning for a tasteful tree. Soon, he found one and climbed up easily, laying on a high thick branch and quickly fell asleep, snoozing away.

Instantly, Setsuna's ears perked up and he himself brightened up, quickly following after Kyoya with a smile on his face and he purred happily to himself.

[[{{ OOC: Tehe~ cat_4laugh You noticed~? x3
I'm posting in Leo's though. }}]]  
Group rps~! ^0^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas