Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] The Sins of the Falen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:48 am
User Image

Asher Jude
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

“Then after we picked the house you think they would like, we can stop so I can get them both flowers and you can pick out a nice gift for him,” he said, leaving no room for the other to turn him down. When they pulled up to the first few houses, he got out of the car and looked around. “This one has a decent size front yard but I don’t like that its so close to other houses…do you think they would mind that,” he asked as he walked into the yard. He was making mental notes to have the garden landscape redone on which ever house they bought. “And are they allergic to any plants that shouldn’t be there.”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:20 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you think they would like that. I have no idea what they like any longer." Haruto said guilty. "The confined space feels too much like a prison. If I were them I think I would like something with a bit more space but not overly much." Haruto said looking at the houses with some scrutiny. "You'll have to ask them. It has been a long while since i've seen either of them."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:32 am
User Image

Asher Jude

Nodding to his words, he walked out of the yard and began to walk down the block. “Then there is a house that I think they might like. This one has five bed rooms but its perfect for them I am sure,” he said with a smile to him. Smiling softly, he looked up to the house, liking it himself but having no wish to move. “So what do you think so far by just looking from here? Do you like it,” he asked looking to him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:10 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto couldn't help but gaze in amazement at the house. "Its amazing. I'm sure they would be quite overwhelmed. It is perfect though." Haruto agreed. "its very close to your own home." he spoke. "I like the outside and as well kept as the outside is it must be the same or close to it inside."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:18 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

He smiled at this, looking to his watch before back to him. “It is, we can go and look inside…I figured you might like this one best so I already have it on reserve for us,” he said with a smirk as he began to walk towards the house. “Come…lets go look around it so you can see for yourself. Then we have to go back and speak with the kitchen staff to prepare for tonight’s dinner alright.”

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"You already have it reserved?" Haruto blinked surprised even more. The human quickly followed. "Thank you..." he said after a few minutes when they had looked around the house some.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

"Its nothing that you need me to thank me for," he said with a small wave of his hand. He then smiled as they looked around; rather impressed himself on how everything was. "This is really a nice house...an area for gardening," he said looking into the back yard. "Can even have a few animals here so I think your mother and sister will like it just fine."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"I do though, your taking such time to care for my family. All they had before was an apartment we lived in and when I began to work for the other it was a small house. This is better than anyone could have dreamed of." Haruto said softly. "I'm sure my mother and sister will be happy to live here."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

Hearing how happy the other sounded, he nodded as he took one final look around. He then took out his phone, making a quick call before he hung up. "I went ahead and had my bank make the purchase. So your mother and sister can move in here when they are ready," he said before reaching into his pocket. Pulling out some keys and then handing it over to him. "And you can give them these when you would like to."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto barely noticed the other on the phone as he looked around the house. He was amazed by it and couldn't help his awe. "You purchased it so quickly?" Haruto exclaimed. He was even more surprised when he was handed the keys to the house. "You knew I was going to like this place?"

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

"Call it a lucky guess," he said with a chuckle as he sighed a bit. "Lets get going...I am going to get more grumpy if I don't get food in my stomach soon and we still have to prepare the house for your family's arrival." With that, he turned and walked back out of the house, making more calls to hire staff for the house as well as a landscaper to take care of the house every day.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto shook his head not believing it was a lucky guess. He guess the other knew quite a bit more about him then he let on. "Yes we should get going. We will have the chance to see to see it later." Haruto said smiling. He followed the other from the house.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

Nodding, he went into the waiting car and sat back. He was tired and had allot to do for the day. Even though he didn't get tired as a human; with all the worries he had, things seemed to drag him down a bit. Laying his head back, he closed his eyes and relaxed without letting his guard down. "If they ask where you go the house...just tell them that you won it when you were selected out of hundreds of people to work with me alright...that way they wont think on it to much."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:00 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto sat back in the car trying to clear his mind. He would have a lot to do for the night and then there would be quite the stress during. "If that is what you wish to tell them then you are welcome to but I will not directly lie to my family. I did not know angels could lie however." Haruto spoke.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:18 am
User Image

Asher Jude

He couldn't help but give a soft laugh at this, before he sat up to look at him. "You forget that I am a fallen angel...I can do anything," he whispered to him. "But everything that I do that he is against...gets me closer and closer to being a demon," he whispered before looking away. "I am very much tempted to go to their side...if it means your safety then I will do what I have to do."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas