Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren chuckled. "Well, if you told me that you wanted shrimp, I could have made something that had them." He pulled the chair out for him and set the food in front of him, making his own plate and sitting down. "Well, in that case, I just might make you something every day." He took a bite of the food. Fuji might not know it, but he had a thing for feminine things on boys. Darren would be in for a test alright, but not of whether or not to keep pursuing Fuji. It would be to keep his hands to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:43 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“Don’t be feeding me to much every day, I might just get fat,” he said with a teasing smile. Taking his first bite, he couldn’t help but give a soft groan at this point. “This is amazing Darren! You have to teach me how to cook,” he said smiling brightly at him. This was the best food he have ever tasted, even better then his mothers. “I am sure if you can cook something like this for my sisters then you will have no trouble winning them over. Though there favorite foods are chicken fingers.”

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren watched his reaction, taking another bite. "Chicken fingers?" He asked, after he swallowed. "Hmm I'm not sure if I can make chicken fingers into something fantastic, but maybe they'll like a french treat that's pretty popular. Beignets." He smiled. "Very good pastries that are topped with powdered sugar."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“If its sweet, they will like it,” he said leaning over and kissing his cheek. Smiling, he finished up his food before sitting back happily. “Do you think you can bring the left over tomorrow for lunch,” he asked with a hopeful smile. “I mean we do have the same lunch but I usually eat outside…so if your okay with being seen with me at school then I would really like it. I can even make a dessert for us to share so that way your not the only one bringing something.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:04 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren chuckled. "I was thinking of making you a fresh lunch tomorrow, but we can have leftovers if you want." He agreed, putting their plates in the sink and storing the leftovers. "And I don't mind if you bring a dessert." He washed the dishes and then dried his hands, turning to look at Fuji. "And I would never be ashamed of being seen with you."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:23 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Looking himself over in the mirror, he felt a little nervous but happy about what he had choosen. He usually wouldn’t wear this until the weekend; but he wanted to see how Darren would react. Nodding, he got his things into his backpack before getting onto his bike and riding to school. And sure enough, there were a few people starring at him as he got off his bike. “What…haven’t you seen a skirt before,” he muttered under his breath. Tieing up his bike, he stood up and looked around for Darren; wondering if he was here yet. “Might be in the school parking lot,” he muttered as he walked to the other side of the school, thinking he was talking with his friends.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:28 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren had actually just finished talking with some friends, and then he spotted Fuji. Oh god. His eyes darkened as they roamed over Fuji's form. He nearly licked his lips. Without a word, Darren walked over to Fuji. "Hmm... not quite what I expected. This makes this a bit harder... since you told me that you wanted to take this slow." He smirked and looked him over again. "You dress up very nicely."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:33 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Seeing him, he waved to him before blushing as he came closer. He watched as his eyes roamed over him, causing him to pull down his skirt a bit. “Thanks…wasn’t sure how you would react to me like this but I am glad that you do like it,” he said with a small grin to him. “I also brought dessert like I said for lunch.” He held up the small box that held it, feeling very proud of his small cheese cake. “We have about twenty minutes until classes start…want to go sit somewhere…maybe where people are starring,” he said softly, wondering what people would start saying when they saw the popular guy of the school talking with the out cast of the school.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:39 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded. "Right, it's a bit hard to kiss you senseless with other people around. Word would spread and you might get trampled by my 'fan club'." He led him to a private spot, making sure that nobody was around, and pulled him into a kiss. "I'll tell you a secret. I have a weakness for boys in women's clothing. Something about it just drives me crazy." He wrapped an arm around him. "And you were tempting enough before."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Being suddenly kissed, he gave a soft groan before wrapping his arms around him. Blushing but smiling, he held onto him before his eyes went a bit wide. “R-Really,” he asked with a small bite of his lip. “I actually have a few of these at home…might have to go shopping for more though if you like them so much.” He seemed to smile at this before running his finger along his cheek. “So I am much more tempting to you in this…wait until you see what is under the skirt,” he said with a giggle.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:47 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren's eyes widened. "How can you be so innocent and kinky at the same time?" He asked wistfully, though he didn't dare look beneath the skirt. Fuji had mentioned taking it slow, and he was sure that showing off what was under his skirt was definitely not going slowly. "And how long into this will it be before I get to see what the skirt is hiding?" He trailed a finger down his spine, willing to stop if Fuji asked it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:54 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He seemed to give a soft laugh at this, smiling lightly at him. “It may be awhile…but that doesn’t mean there can’t be a bit touching here and there,” he said softly. “And I can show you a peak if you want…but you have to promise that you wont touch.” Smirking a little, he lifted up his skirt a bit to show of his lace under wear before setting down his clothes. He seemed to laugh a little at his reaction, grinning like a mad man. “Oh come on…if you play your cards right…soon you can have all of me.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:15 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren's mouth went dry at the sight, and a soft moan escaped him. "You are such a tease." He accused without malice, wanting to touch him all over. "You're lucky I'm a gentleman, or else I wouldn't be able to control myself." God, was Fuji actively trying to be this perfect, or was he just lucky?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:19 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He gave a soft smirk at this, gently running his fingers over his chest. "I am glad that you like them...you might have to come shopping with me when I get some money," he said with a soft smile to him. "I figure when things are serious...you are going to want me to stay with you right," he asked looking to him. "If you do...then I will need to keep clothes with you."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:29 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren listened, and it took a moment to process what he was saying. Once he fully understood, a grin spread across his face. "Of course." He kissed him softly. "You said 'when' instead of 'if' you know. I find that to be very promising." After he finished the sentence, however, the school bell rang, signalling that everyone needed to hurry to their classes.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff