Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Group rps~! ^0^
The Forest~-~Accepting!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:40 pm
Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
"Woohoo," Amelia replies, smiling. She waits by the door for Tivona, "See y'all later," she waves to whats left of the group.

DANNY
Danny has been in the principle's office almost all day, getting chewed out and questioned about a) why theres soot all over his hands and clothes b) why his hands and arms look burned c) who pulled the fire alarm this morning and d) why Steven Jones says Danny punched him in the jaw... oh yeah, and he was in possession of cigarettes... plus, they want to know what he was using to light the fire(s) with, since they couldn't find any matches, lighters, or anything on him. But then he got kicked out, cause it was the Mictians monthly visit. The sad thing was, Danny was here so often that he pretty much knew everybody's schedule, as far as the office is concerned. Like that one girl comes in at least once a month faking some flu symptoms... He sighed, settling against the wall by the principle's door, eavesdropping. Same old, same old. Nothing new really went on. He heard someone get up, so he moved away from the door, over to the seats where the kids waiting for their turn meeting with a teacher or principle sat. He didn't sit, but paced in front of the chairs, watching as the Mictians left. The principle was gonna call him back soon. Thats when Steven walked in. Steven was actually a year older than Danny, and the guy was one of the school's football players. He also happened to be an a*****e. Smiling pleasantly, Danny made his way on over and clapped the guy's back, really hard. "Hey buddy ole pal," he says pleasantly, despite Steven mutinous look, "Wasn't trying to jump me with your buddies bad enough, but then you had to go and squeal on me when it didn't work to?" Danny shakes his head in mock disappointment, "Bad news for you Stevie boy, don't you know I have enough to deal with as it is?" Before Steven good answer, the principle called them both in, where Danny fessed up to punching Steven and got another detention. "You're walking a tight line Daniel," the principle growled as Danny strolled out the door behind Steven.
Back in the hallway, Steven immediately turned toward his jock friends, but Danny stopped him, punched him in the gut, and hissed a few threats at him. Then he turned in the opposite direction while Steven was still winded and his friends were still in shock. He passed the Mictians, nodding to them, winking at Sarifa. There was soot up to his elbows and all over his t-shirt and jeans, plus the parts of his hands that you could see looked badly burned. All the same, he was smirking.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:07 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa sighed softly as they were out of the office. They passed, barely, she thought to herself. It was enough though. Unphased brown eyes looked up at Danny as they passed him. Seeing him punch Steven, she shook her head and bit her lip. She ignored Danny's little wink and walked on to the flagpole. "You should head to work. I'll see you at home later," She promised as she shooed him away. With a soft sigh, looked around the school yard and saw there were no jocks. There was going to be trouble, she knew it, she thought. Getting a slight glance from Steven and his jocks that she pretended not to see as she got up and headed to to deserted gym. Inside, she took out an Ipod and portable speakers from her backpack. Smiling just slightly, she closed the door most of the way. Music playing on shuffle, closing her eyes, she would let the music influence her grace and movements as she danced. The music bouncing off the walls around her since the gym was empty of all but herself.

((First - Save Me // Second - Evil Angel // Third - Hurry Up and Save Me))

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen glared slightly at Danny, thinking he was a bad example. With a sigh, he nodded and kissed Sarifa's forehead. "Stay safe and stay away from trouble," He told his cousin sincerely loving. Then he was off to work. At the bookstore, he kept his focus on work. Something was off though he didn't know what.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona smiled at Amelia's reaction. Following after Amelia, she waved to any others and walked with Amelia out of school.

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

BellxSong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:03 am
~Aliya~

Aliya entered the classroom and glanced around. It seemed empty, and she shrugged happily. Not knowing it was where Willow was heading, she turned towards the forest. That place scared the hell outa her, but she couldn't forget the... hell hound, as Isao had called it.

~Reed~

Reed groaned and rolled over in bed, shivering. She had trouble sleeping last night, thinking about the hell hound. Eventually, she had fallen asleep, and had slept right through school. She opened her eyes and gasped.
The entire room was frozen over with a thick layer of ice, from her carpet to her ceiling. All but her bed, that is. She slowly sat up and stared around. ... How will I hide this from mom? Her thoughts began whirling, but she pushed them back. Dad knows, he can help me. She slowly got out of bed and carefully walked across the room, but she knew cation was pointless. Her feet could easily grip onto ice, so there was no way she could slip.
She stepped into the hallway, and felt something crack, and then collapse, under her weight. She saw the the entire hallway was frozen over as well, but with thinner ice. She grimaced and walked down the hallway, the ice cracking and breaking beneath her feet. She entered her parents room, and to her relief, everything looked normal. She stepped in and move to the bed. "Dad." She whispered, shaking her father lightly. "Dad, wake up."
After a few moments, her dad sat up. He looked at Reed. "What is it, sweetie?"
Reed took a deep breath. "My room, and... the hallway is frozen."

~Isao~

Isao watched from a distance as some people left the meeting room, and continued to watch as Aliya entered. He had no particular reason to be here. Huh... if anyone saw me here, they would think I'm a creeper. He smiled at the thought as he watched Aliya leave and head the direction Willow did. After a long moment, he shrugged and followed. A bit of metal was, like always, in his hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:40 pm
Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Willow quickly reached The Forest's borders, and while she didn't exactly go into it, she hovered inside the first ring of tree's, taking pics of whatever catches her eye- a birds nest, a golden leaf caught in a web, some weeds that looked like flowers (who ever decided what a weed and a flower was, anyway?), a fallen branch...

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
As Amelia walked with Tivona, she put her hair up with drumsticks, chattering about the latest gossip, you know with the who-said-what, who's dating who, and oh did you hear...?

DANNY
Danny was just about to step foot off the school property when he realized he forgot his hat. So, cursing, he turns around and makes his way to the gym. he gets to the doors, pausing when he hears the music. He peers into the room only to find (much to his surprise) Sarifa dancing. Woah, wait, what? And where was Keithen? He'd never seen one without the other before. It was kinda weird, like seeing a lone twin. Deciding that he'd rather not be skinned alive for watching Sarifa (by whoever found him first...) he decides to announce himself by stepping into the room, closing the door behind him, smirk in place, amusement glittering in his eyes, "It is a lovely day for twirling about, isn't it?"

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:15 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa was into her music and dancing when she heard someone come in near the end of the third song. She stopped and turned off her Ipod. Her cheeks were painted pink from the blood rushing to them. Glaring slightly up at him. "What are you doing here?!" The petite girl snapped, irritation from being caught was evident before she turned and put both electronic devices in her backpack and zipping it up. Keeping a safe distance from the fire boy.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen was working in the bookstore right across from the cafe. It was weird but he enjoyed it. Actually smiled a little bit, charming his customers. Though he was respectful and had a way about him that made it so they wouldn't bother him with silly personal questions.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona smiled, listening with genuine interest. Also giving advice and tips on some plants and herbs that could be used for different illnesses.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:46 pm
Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Still taken those pics...

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
"Seriously? I had no idea... I think there's some of that growing in our garden," Amelia replies to a tip about some plants. They have arrived at the cafe, and Amelia studies the menu board carefully, as if she's never been here before, "Mocha Coffee," she decides like always. "You ready?" she asks Tivona, smiling, "After we get our drinks do you wanna go across the street to the bookstore?"

DANNY
Laughing softly, "Maybe I followed you here," Danny replies. He steps further into the room, "Off brig brothers leash today, aren't we?" He says, noting Keithens apparent absence. Doesn't he work at that one bookstore...? Anyway, Danny spots his hat and crosses the room to get it. Twirling it around his finger, he smirks again, "Don't worry sweetheart, I won't tell anybody about your secret... yet," He laughs softly again, and in the dim lighting and echoiness of the quiet gym, it sounds a little creepy. Gotta love dramatic affect.

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:16 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa's glare was one of complete distrust of him, only turning deadly at poking fun of her cousin. "It's not like that...he had to work today," She replied matter-of-factually. Coffee-brown eyes follow him carefully. His laughter echoing made her want to shiver for some reason but she steeled her nerves. "It would be a shame if Keithen found out...I'm supposed to be home, and he'd skin alive any male that tries to get close to me. And I would hate to have that happen," She said calmly, looking up at him innocently though her words were surprisingly dark.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen was working diligently, unaware of anything outside of the bookstore.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona nodded. "They can be good for many things." She then looked at the menu after Amelia. "Green tea, hot, no sugar," She said to the person confidently. She knew what she liked and their tea was good enough. "Sure...doesn't Keithen work there? Oh look," She commented pointing out the wide window to the bookstore's wide window, sure enough they could see Keithen.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:18 am
~Aliya~

She padded up to the forest quietly, eyes casting about. She paused when she spotted Willow, just past the treeline, but shrugged. Aliya doubted anyone else would come here. so she let her ears relax, and her tail from her hiding place. "Hey." She called out softly, and came up beside Willow.

~Reed~

Reed wasn't exactly sure how dad had his the frozen hallway part from mom, but he had somehow managed it. Once her mom was off to work, they took whatever they could and picked out all the ice from the hallway. It took a few hours, but they had finally cleaned it out.
"How will we do my room?"
Her dad shrugged. "We might just have to let it melt."
"But won't it smell?" Reed glanced around the frozen room, and could see that it was already melting. "... Actually, I guess your right. Should I turn on the heater?" Her dad nodded, so she went and turned it on. She paused in front of her door and watched the ice melt a little faster, mainly around the air vent. "... I'm going to the library." She looked at her father, who nodded absentmindedly. She turned and walked out the door, then jogged the rest of the way there.

~Isao~

BellxSong

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:28 am
Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Willow looks up at Aliya, momentarily staring at the girl. She recalls seeing the girl like this before, buut.... "Oh, hey," she murmur's coming back to herself, and snapping a picture of a moth resting on a tree. Willow could literally take pictures of anything and everything, for hours. And she does, almost every day. "What's up?" she asks, looking up from the shot, smiling slightly.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
"Ooh, that's right! I suppose we should just drop in to say hi, at least," Amelia shrugs, blowing on her drink before taking a big gulp that wound up burning her mouth anyway. Amelia had her own little rituals, when it comes to the Cafe.

DANNY
He drops the hat on his head, "I cant imagine why anyone would want to skin me, I, after all, am the victim here."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:11 pm
((edited))
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa just rolled her eyes at him. "Just don't tell anyone, alright," She said coldly. Still keeping her distance as she put her backpack and disappearing through one shadow. Not noticing something fell out; a dark chocolate colored velvet teddy bear with huge, blood red bead eyes but no mouth. The dark red ribbon seemed to have small but legible handwriting in black ink. 'To my vampire pixie with love and protection. Love, your dark knight, Keithen.' the message read.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen still at work....

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona grabbed her tea. "Thank you," She said to the cashier kindly. She blew on hers and took a sip, not minding the slight burn. "It shouldn't hurt, but he seems shy," She agreed with a small smile.

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:02 pm
Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Taking pictures...

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
"Meh, he needs to open up more," Amelia shrugs. "We are after all, stuck in this project together, so it couldn't hurt to at least make 'acquainted' status, right?" Amelia smiles brightly, and takes a sip of her drink.

DANNY
"Don't worry, your secrets safe with me," He waves a hand absently, and starts for the door. He notices the bear, and scoops it up. He quickly reads the inscription, smirking. "And isn't this interesting?" He murmurs, tucking it in his bag, maybe he'll give it to her later, but for now, he needed to get home.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:25 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa was home now and opened her backpack. Putting her hand in, she grabbed for thin air. Eyes widening, she grew paler and felt like she was going to be sick. Her cool and collected facade broken as she screamed into her hands a frustrated cry. "Noooo~! Where is it?! Wherewherewhere?!" Dumping out her backpack, she saw everything but what she dropped. The petite young woman then sighed and cried softly for the first time in a while. 'Keithen's going to kill me if he found out I lost my most precious gift. I have to find it,' She thought determined to go back to the school. Wiping her eyes she then thought with a slight frown...maybe, just maybe, flameboy had it. She'd see him at the shack tonight though.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen still at work....

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona thought about it for a bit then nodded. "I guess that is true. Everyone has their reasons for being the way they are though," She replied calmly. She smiled softly and drank more of her tea.

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:12 pm
((I propose we time-skip to our meeting!!))

Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Ooooooh snap! She's still taking pics.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
Amelia grinned, "I know," she walks across the street with Tivona, and opens the door for her, "Hey Keith," she waves at Keithen cheerily, then sips her drink.

DANNY
Instead of heading home, Danny walks towards The Forest, where he always goes when he doesn't want to be found. Plus, he practices calling demons to him, but it doesn't always work.

((WooHoo! I've reached nickname status! Go flameboy! xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:48 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa frowned sighed. Her hands balled into fists, the girl shadowported a few times until she was close to the forest. With a sigh, she looked at the forest with a sad look before she walked to the shack. Waving slightly to Willow when she saw her. Then she frowned and hid from the camera behind a tree.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen frowned slightly when he saw the girls from his school. Raising a slight brow at Amelia. "It's Keithen and hello," He replied calmly. His attention was then back on his customer. It was the last before his shift was over. With that, he went to the back and came back with his coat and backpack. "Shall we head to the shack," He said to the two, having to look down slightly being tall.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona smiled and waved slightly to Keithen. He seemed to be busy though. Then he left to the back, maybe his shift was over? She jumped slightly when he returned. "Alright," She replied to his question.

((lol, yes))  

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

Group rps~! ^0^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out