Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
What books is you reading' son? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:12 pm
I'm currently reading Whispers in the Shadows (volume one) by James Alan Keogh. There's four volumes in all and they're collections of short stories written by him. I got them all free on my NookColor. I think they're available for Kindles too! The only downside of them, though, is that whoever put it in e-book format did it terribly. Seriously, there's times where a new line isn't formed for dialogue. It's atrocious. emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:06 pm
Just recently finished Post Office and Ham on Rye.

Prolly going to read Skeletons on the Zahara and The Republic of Pirates interchangeably, next.  

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

Freya Caelum

Ruthless Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:58 pm
Oh man, I've bought so many new books that I haven't gotten around to reading yet thanks to class...

But anyways, I've started reading Eon by Alison Goodman and I'm contemplating reading The Hunger Games sometime soon. I don't know if I'll ever get around to it, though. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:30 pm
Voievoda
Re-reading The Truth by Terry Pratchett. And just finished Lords and Ladies. Is is bad I felt sorry for the elves?

Is it weird that I hate the witches?

Literally, they're the only ones I haven't read other than one book by them. I even read the Tiffany Aching novels, but not the witches.

Also, I want a young vetinari book. Like, between Nightwatch and his becoming Patrician.  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:52 pm
ROMVLVS
Voievoda
Re-reading The Truth by Terry Pratchett. And just finished Lords and Ladies. Is is bad I felt sorry for the elves?

Is it weird that I hate the witches?

Literally, they're the only ones I haven't read other than one book by them. I even read the Tiffany Aching novels, but not the witches.

Also, I want a young vetinari book.

Like, between Nightwatch and his becoming Patrician.

I jump between being irritated and being amused with the witches. Sometimes I want to hit Esme sweatdrop . Nanny Ogg...on the other hand emotion_awesome

The Nac Mac Feegles emotion_bigheart

Who doesn't want a young Vetinari book. Want to learn more about this man emotion_dowant .
Just brought Snuff. Oh Vimes <333  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:02 pm
I need to reread my Pratchett collection. It's been ages since I read any of it. I have about ten new books that I haven't had time to read. Phoenix Unchained by Mercedes Lackey is next on the list when I do find the time, though.  

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Bronia

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:17 pm
Currently reading this book called "Little Brother" for book club. The story is interesting, but I do not like the main character.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:44 am
I am currently reading one called The Thieves of Darkness by Richard Doetsch. I'm quite enjoying it, even though it is very different from my usual choice. I normally read mainly fantasy books, or some science fiction, and this one is more of a suspense/triller fiction.  

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:08 am
Recently finished the "Hunger Games" saga, by Suzanne Collins. It was nearly addictive, so well written. And the plot was so much more than just the stupid love triangle that everyone wants to sell (damn it, it's not frikin' Twilight!).  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:09 pm
Currently reading the Hellboy comic series
They're on loan from my fiance
I'm on book 5 so far

I don't have any book books that need reading
and haven't since I bought the last Redwall last year ;w;

Pengaana

Slumbering Tengu

Kafka

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:02 pm
I read Far from the Madding Crowd most recently in like, two or three days. Having a nook has made me want to read a lot more, haha. Not sure what I'll read next. If manga counts I'm continuing to read Gintama in the meantime.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:44 pm
kurl
Right now I'm reading Snowcrash by Neal Stephenson and Count Zero by William Gibson. Well not really, I've had Snowcrash for months but haven't felt like reading. Still don't but I'm going to force myself to start, once I get started I'll have it read within a couple of days.

I got Count Zero for my dad for christmas.
Plan on reading it when I get back. But right now i've just finished House of Leaves, and that was brilliant!  

orsumo

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tidus Guado

Fearsome Lunatic

20,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:21 am
CURRENTLY READING:
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornest's Nest

I read the previous books and loved them, the second book is a bit slow compared to the first one but still good.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:34 pm
Matched, it's no Hunger Games but It'll do for now.

http://matched-book.com/  

Blind Clarity

Fashionable Businesswoman

Espeonel

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:54 pm
I just finished Jason Shiga's Empire State and I'm a bit torn on what I was supposed to take from it.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff