Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:14 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
I hate exes ;.;
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What happen?
Do you want me to hit them with a metal bat? I know some great areas to hid a body. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:30 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
I know he is mentally ill and noone wants to do diddly squat to help him but it's been eight hours and he isn't the only one who needs to use the bathroom.

Either take a stand and help me do something about it or watch him spend the rest of his life dying right the ******** in front of us.

I really cannot stand my family sometimes and saying "It's ok" all the damn time doesn't do s**t. Knowing he will more than likely die how he is not easy to watch on a daily basis.

[/quits burdening people with his crap]

That sounds like my family and my younger sister. She's morbidly obese at this point and instead of working on ways to help her, my mother enables her and my father ignores the problems. This girl cannot handle problems well either. Everything is a personal attack on her and she'll start screaming and yelling when she doesn't get her way.

So what does my family do? They let her keep food in her room and all she does is play wow all day/night. My mother won't even let the doctors do tests and find out what all the problems she has.

And I know she's not healthy. Her skin has all kinds of brown rashes (I dunno what else to call them). She has a hard time breathing too. u.u; I think she's starting to have a hard time walking because her ankles are always bothering her.

Honestly, I don't even know what to do. I've tried cooking meals instead of eating out. My twin and I bought an exercise machine and its still in the box. I've tried to encourage her to go out window shopping with me or walking in a park but she won't even do that. XP

Sorry for the dumping but your rant reminded me of my sister. u.u;;;  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:41 pm
someone necro'd a thread and i forgot to check the dates and i posted in it and then deleted my post i was so embarrassed AUUUUGHHHHHH gonk scream scream gonk gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:07 pm
Shiver`
AliceLoathesWonderland
I hate exes ;.;

What happen?
Do you want me to hit them with a metal bat? I know some great areas to hid a body. ninja

him -"I wish I could be with you"
me - "you can"
him - "no you're too good for me"
me - ";.;"

whyyy do I keep loving him crying
It's been over a year.
-flops-  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:11 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Shiver`
AliceLoathesWonderland
I hate exes ;.;

What happen?

me - "you can"
me - ";.;"

It's been over a year.
-flops-

Damn, I hate the "you are too good for me" excuse talk2hand . It may hurt now, but it will pass, you'll see *passes the vodka*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:18 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
AliceLoathesWonderland
Shiver`
AliceLoathesWonderland
I hate exes ;.;

What happen?

me - "you can"
me - ";.;"

It's been over a year.
-flops-

Damn, I hate the "you are too good for me" excuse talk2hand . It may hurt now, but it will pass, you'll see *passes the vodka*

yeah. it's a bullshit excuse. He says he cant be faithful and that I deserve someone who can.
Which is dumb as we had an open relationship for a year and a half, then he was all "I only want you" so we changed. And then he cheated getting her pregnant.

-skulls back vodka-
time heals all, right?  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:21 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Kiaori Moon Warrior
AliceLoathesWonderland
Shiver`
AliceLoathesWonderland
I hate exes ;.;

What happen?

me - "you can"
me - ";.;"

It's been over a year.
-flops-

yeah. it's a bullshit excuse. He says he cant be faithful and that I deserve someone who can.
Which is dumb as we had an open relationship for a year and a half, then he was all "I only want you" so we changed. And then he cheated getting her pregnant.

-skulls back vodka-
time heals all, right?

Whaaat?!?! my god, xd what an a**.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:28 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
AliceLoathesWonderland
Kiaori Moon Warrior
AliceLoathesWonderland
Shiver`
AliceLoathesWonderland
I hate exes ;.;

What happen?

me - "you can"
me - ";.;"

It's been over a year.
-flops-

-skulls back vodka-
time heals all, right?

I miss his a**. so hot ;.;
Curse his sexy mixed martial arts tonned body ;.;  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:31 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Kiaori Moon Warrior
AliceLoathesWonderland
Kiaori Moon Warrior
AliceLoathesWonderland

me - "you can"
me - ";.;"

It's been over a year.
-flops-

-skulls back vodka-
time heals all, right?

=3= hate when that happens *drinks some of the vodka* exes should degenerate with time, not the other way around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:35 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
I know he is mentally ill and noone wants to do diddly squat to help him but it's been eight hours and he isn't the only one who needs to use the bathroom.

Either take a stand and help me do something about it or watch him spend the rest of his life dying right the ******** in front of us.

I really cannot stand my family sometimes and saying "It's ok" all the damn time doesn't do s**t. Knowing he will more than likely die how he is not easy to watch on a daily basis.

[/quits burdening people with his crap]

Is he going to therapy just wondering?  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:39 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
AliceLoathesWonderland
Kiaori Moon Warrior
AliceLoathesWonderland
Kiaori Moon Warrior
AliceLoathesWonderland

me - "you can"
me - ";.;"

It's been over a year.
-flops-

-skulls back vodka-
time heals all, right?

=3= hate when that happens *drinks some of the vodka* exes should degenerate with time, not the other way around.

Lol a little tidbit I read in this book about men by a man. Guys downgrade after a break up and girls tend to upgrade after a breakup.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:10 pm
Shiver`
AliceLoathesWonderland
I hate exes ;.;
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/Deism/bats03.pnghttp://i37.tinypic.com/2v32c6e.gif

What happen?

._.

I think I need to start buttering you up in case I ever piss you off.... *offers a small cupcake tentatively*  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:23 pm
Read All Over
Shiver`
AliceLoathesWonderland
I hate exes ;.;
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/Deism/bats03.pnghttp://i37.tinypic.com/2v32c6e.gif

What happen?

._.

I think I need to start buttering you up in case I ever piss you off.... *offers a small cupcake tentatively*
glowing  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:32 am
My central heating broke mad  

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:52 pm
My english class is full of idiotic cunts. It's been half a year and no learning has happened. None. Because they can't shut their whore mouths for five seconds so the lady can talk. And instead of reprimanding them she facilitates it by going around to each of them individually when they raise their hands asking wtf we're doing in class while ignoring the people who payed attention and have legitimate questions. /highschoolrant  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff